uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-21-2013, 04:12 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default I didn't mean it - honest

My wife goes topless regularly on the beach and has been seen naked on a number of occasions by many of our friends and strangers. (i'm sure i will get round to posting some other stories shortly)

However the most recent 'showing' was on holiday this year and was totally accidental. My wife was sitting at the side of the pool and i persuaded her to pose for a couple of shots. As i was sitting reading on my iPad i just took the photos with that. I was pretty happy with the results and my other half asked to see them. Being lazy i said yeah I'll just email them over to you (she was on her iPad).

Click - email - not received. I couldn't understand it so checked. My email had populated her works email, not personal. I had sent it to her work. No option i had to come clean and admit my faux pas. Surprisingly she didn't go quite as ballistic as i had expected. Her attitude was 'well its done and can't change it."

I know that her email was being monitored by a work colleague (male) to deal with incoming enquiries so she emailed him to delete without viewing. He told her later that he did but lets sure about one thing if you get an email like that then the last thing you are going to do is delete it. So i am 100% sure that its been seen but by how many who knows.

I would have loved to take credit for working out such a plan to show my wives boobs- but sadly i can't.

here is the pic concerned
Attached Thumbnails
31.jpg  
Old 12-21-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
Best friends should share nude pics of their wives/girlfriends! I think there is a law somewhere that addresses that!
LOL, we need a law that says best friends should just share their wives/girlfriends.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post

here is the pic concerned
Oh my, what a lovely woman!!

Thank you for posting...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 06:38 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcpl View Post
LOL, we need a law that says best friends should just share their wives/girlfriends.
Absolutely! That's should be mandatory!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2013, 12:40 PM

Shortly after MrsV and I got together, she got "Joe's Snack Shack" tattooed just above her slit and her nipples pierced shortly after that. She wasn't shy about showing either off to certain friends, and since she rarely wears a bra or panties, when she showed them off, whoever was looking got a view of her tits and hairless pussy.
We used to post on RC, and went to a few meet and greets with other members, and every one took lots of pics of the ladies. I don't know how many guys to pics of MrsV in various sexy outfits and various stages of dress, including nude, even a few spread shots. Since then, we have become close friends with several of the other couples and somehow we always end up nude together. Hmm, wonder why that happens, lol.
We have ended up swapping with some of these couples, including going to a few swingers clubs, which always ended up with a group of us playing in the group room, so any one in the hall could watch through the window, not to mention any one else playing in the room. Great times.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:46 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcpl View Post
Shortly after MrsV and I got together, she got "Joe's Snack Shack" tattooed just above her slit and her nipples pierced shortly after that. She wasn't shy about showing either off to certain friends, and since she rarely wears a bra or panties, when she showed them off, whoever was looking got a view of her tits and hairless pussy.
We used to post on RC, and went to a few meet and greets with other members, and every one took lots of pics of the ladies. I don't know how many guys to pics of MrsV in various sexy outfits and various stages of dress, including nude, even a few spread shots. Since then, we have become close friends with several of the other couples and somehow we always end up nude together. Hmm, wonder why that happens, lol.
We have ended up swapping with some of these couples, including going to a few swingers clubs, which always ended up with a group of us playing in the group room, so any one in the hall could watch through the window, not to mention any one else playing in the room. Great times.
Now that sounds like a great time! And yes you see a lot at those clubs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,951 Times in 113 Posts
Default Seen naked

We used to attend a "Health Club" called Helios. The rules specified naked in pool sauna and steam rooms so I guess loads have seen both of us naked. One of our big kinks was for me to sit behind her in the sauna and massage her shoulders. This gets her horny and her nipples would stand out. If I got it right her hands would often stray to he pussy!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bobbobulus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 08:06 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Desktop photo

This is a pic of my wife that I used for a long time on my computer, which I always have at work. A number of guys I work with have seen and commented on it when I have "accidentally" left the computer up and running while I've gone patrolling.
Attached Thumbnails
Phone Nudes 035 desktop.jpg  
Old 12-28-2013, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

One of my best friends saw one of my girlfriend naked when he and her female cousin walked in while I was fucking her. I never knew they were there untill after. he said they watch for a long time he said he loved her ass lol
Old 01-13-2014, 11:43 PM

You mean other than my friend and later roommate who fucked her before she and I got together?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaharthur For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s