Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-13-2018, 08:20 PM

Default Thank you all for some great reading, here's my contribution.

I’m in my second marriage and my partner has never been naked in front of others to my knowledge. However, my first wife has been seen by more people than I could count. I’ve even seen a few of her pictures on OCC and I’m not the one who posted them. She wasn’t an exhibitionist when we were first married, that only came out after several years. So, after reading a number of great stories in this thread, I thought I might add a few words about how it all started for Jean.

I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I enjoyed being nude around my apartment and I frequented nude beaches whenever I could. After dating Jean for a while, she too began to enjoy being nude around my apartment. For us, it was more of a lifestyle choice. Besides, I was perpetually horny in those days and her clothes never stayed on for long anyway. After we married, we bought a home far out in the suburbs, close to water. Our property was a good size and surrounded by fruit trees. Even though we had neighbors, everyone had large properties as well so privacy wasn’t a problem.

I began going outside in the nude to swim in our pool or do yard work. I became addicted to the feeling of freedom. Jean was fine with home nudity but outdoors was another story. She always covered up before coming outside.

We had also begun a little hobby of taking pictures of each other in the nude. At first, Jean didn’t want to but with time she began to enjoy it. She said it made her feel sexy and desirable. I could never understand those feelings, to me she was everything I ever wanted in a woman; attractive, great body and smart a hell. All my buddies were wild about her. They always made cracks about how they’d be on her in seconds if I didn’t watch out. One friend in particular, Jeff, was always on me about how great she was. We were best friends.

One day I drove him a crazy by showing him a few of Jean’s pictures. He went nuts. His hands actually shook a little as he handled the pictures. I thought he was going to kiss me when I said he could keep them. I know what you’re probably thinking; the best friend ends up with the cheating wife. Well, it did sort of happen but that’s another story. My ex ended up fooling around all right, just not with Jeff.

So, back to my story. I was dying to get Jean to take the next step and go naked outdoors. One evening, I suggested we take a dip in the pool and while we were in, I convinced her to lose the bathing suit. The sun began to set and while there was still light, I climbed out and poured us both a drink. To my surprise, Jean climbed right out and sat with me as we sipped our wine. It became dark and I didn’t turn on the lights for fear Jean would cover up or go inside.

As we sat there, we heard a voice from the side of the house. It was Jeff dropping off some papers for me to look at. Jean froze. I calmed her by saying it was dark and Jeff wouldn’t see anything, or very little at best. I called out and inviting him back to sit with us and as he climbed the four stairs up to the deck, it was obvious he was straining to see better.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing,” he said, still squinting. “Are you guys wearing anything?”
“As a matter of fact, no,” I responded.
“Shit,” he whispered.
“You can’t see anything, can you, Jeff,” Jean checked.
“No, not enough anyway. Kind of disappointmenting.”
“Oh?” She questioned.
“Oh, come on, your hubby hasn’t told you?”
“Told me what?” We could hear the tease in her voice now.
“Okay, I’ll say it. You’re like a dream girl for me, I’d give anything to see you.”
“You mean, like this?”
“Yeah, like this with maybe some more light.”
Jean laughed and stood up. “Can I get you a cold beer?”
“Sure, that’d be great.”

Jean turned and walked to the door. She entered and turned on the kitchen light. From the balcony we could both see her from behind clearly. She moved around to get him his beer and took extra-long as she stopped to study something, providing us both with a full-frontal view. She opened the beer and brought it outside. She left the kitchen light on and there was enough light now to see her clearly as she walked right up to Jeff and gave him his beer. She sat back down and even left her legs a little parted as she faced us. We all talked for a short while as a very distracted Jeff finished his beer. When he stood to leave there was a clear bulge in his shorts.

“Sorry,” he said looking down at it.
“Not a problem,” Jean smiled. “Nice to know I can still do that to a man.”
“Oh, you have no idea,” Jeff gushed.

We walked him out though the house to the front door. Jeff got an even better look at her as we all said good night. When she closed the door behind him, she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall to the bedroom. We had fantastic sex that night. That was a beginning for her. Until that night she had no idea how much fun exposing herself could be but she caught up fast.

That’s it, hope you like it. …FCD
Old 08-14-2018, 10:14 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Thanks!

Awesome story, FWD! Thanks for posting It!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 09:38 PM

Default Wife seen

Several of my friends have seen pictures of my wife topless and a couple people have seen her topless in person. I keep a picture of her topless as my background on my phone and my laptop both so several of my friends and coworkers have seen those pictures. One of the times she was seen in person was an accident, we had a contractor working on the house and she got a call to go to work. She proceeded to change while on the phone getting directions for the job and didn’t think to close the bedroom door. The contractor walked in to ask her about something and she was standing there topless. This is a picture from about the same time, so this is pretty close to the view he got.
Attached Thumbnails
19E77A7E-B06B-48DD-83D6-3973A1F872A0.jpeg  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:56 AM

Default Picture sent to friend

My wife was working out of town a lot and we started sending pictures to each other one night she was texting a coworker with the same first name as me at the same time we were sending pictures and she sent him this picture accidentally. She was so embarrassed but he was very happy to see
Attached Thumbnails
B2577331-9ECB-44EF-96E9-2CF3DEBC9067.jpeg  
Old 08-27-2018, 07:30 PM

I'd be very interested to hear more about the times friends saw her topless in person. Can you tell us more about these incidents? What was her reaction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudhubby1978 View Post
Several of my friends have seen pictures of my wife topless and a couple people
have seen her topless in person.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 03:34 AM

Maybe it's my closeknit group of friends or just our small town or my tomboy attitude, but I wasn't aware that it was uncommon to see your friends naked until I got to college. In high school we would just swim in what we had, which was sometimes swimsuits, sometimes underwear, sometimes less. I rarely swam bottomless, but covering my boobs didn't seem necessary and the boys seemed intent on showing off their dicks when they came of age. Some guys got hard as I developed and I honestly liked that but nobody made it weird. We weren't jerking each other off in the pool. So when my boyfriend and I stripped down at a pool party freshman year of college we were suddenly the "crazy couple." For a while we were self-conscious about it but once we developed a new closeknit set of friends they enjoyed our way of doing things. Now we've all seen each other naked or mostly naked and it just makes things easier whether we're traveling or getting ready to go out or just using the bathroom at a party. I highly recommend it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jbarrett327 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 06:44 PM

Default Kids friend

My wife worked on call, she got a call for a job early one morning. She was talking to the client about the job and walked to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee so it would be ready when she got out of the shower. She sleeps in just her panties and did not think about anyone being up this time of morning so she didn’t bother to put her robe on. I got up to make her first cup of coffee as she climbed out of the shower, as I walked through the living room there was our boys best friend on the couch with a big grin on his face, he was in his late teens at the time, I asked how long he had been up. He said long enough, you are one lucky man. I made her cup of coffee and took it to her, I asked if she knew he had spent the night. She said she did, I asked if she knew where he slept, she said on the couch, I asked if she remembered walking through there a few minutes ago, she turned blood red and asked if he was awake, I said he was and he had the biggest grin when I saw him. She was so embarrassed. He could not keep his mouth shut so she was asked by several of there friends if they could see her tits over the next several months, but she wouldn’t show them.
Attached Thumbnails
55C89D3E-06CE-4AB2-B491-A27E61E58880.jpeg  
Old 09-16-2018, 03:07 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts
Default posted this in another thread but may be of interest here as well

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...19&postcount=4
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 04:41 PM

What was her reaction when she was asked to show her tits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudhubby1978 View Post
She was so embarrassed. He could not keep his mouth shut so she was asked by several of there friends if they could see her tits over the next several months, but she wouldn’t show them.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:03 PM

Thanked 3,540 Times in 148 Posts
Default A bunch more as of today...

Last weekend we were at a bar with a big group of friends who are all in a football pool and as a result most of the conversation was about the beginning of the NFL season. The group was well-lubricated when my wife got into a heated debate about the Bears-Packers game which was the next day. One of her best friend’s husband is from Wisconsin and whenever it comes up my wife gives her shit about divided loyalty because her friend is now a Packer fan.

They were both talking shit about how sure they were that their team would win and what the loser would have to do. It started with wearing the other team’s jersey and posting pictures on FB, and escalated from there. Eventually the bet was that the loser had to show her tits to everyone in the pool.

Well the next day the Packers had a crazy comeback win and my wife was so caught up in the sudden turn in the game that she didn’t remember the bet until her phone started going crazy with text messages. And most of the texts were asking when they get to see her tits. She had been really drunk the night before when she made the bet and didn’t really think anyone would hold her to it. But everyone seemed to want to see her tits based on the text messages, and she didn’t want to be a welcher.

At first my wife sent a text to the group saying that she would flash them all the next time we were at the bar, but that led to a bunch of responses about people being out of town etc. Finally my wife’s best friend sent a message that simply said “have Jacksonhole take a picture of your tits right now and be done with it”

So that’s what we did. Before this afternoon, the number of people she has knowingly shared a pic of her tits to was 5-6, as of a couple hours ago that number is 30. The good news is that the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and my wife is secretly loving the attention while pretending to be embarrassed.
Attached Thumbnails
EDA181F2-E347-4FE6-9C39-D1FBE912882E.jpeg  

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting