uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2017, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 136 Posts
Default Request: Western cartoon with nudity like this?

Hi all,
Im sorry I havent been able to find anything cool lastly, might be my lack of time because these days there are a lot of resources availables so its only a matter of time.

Well to be honest I saw something cool the other day so I want to share and request any data or similar clips you might know, I have stumbled upon erotic parody from cartoon series (havent we all?) but this is not parody, its one episode from the show which went in the nude field, maybe they were told their show was going to be off-air who knows, I checked other episodes and apparently it has nipples jokes but nothing really interesting, so anyone has seen nudity in cartoons not being hardcore?, more like a regular episode that portrays nudity?. I have searched in this show and others and apparently there isnt much but maybe I used wrong search patterns, so anything you could share or any data will be cool, thanks =).

PS The full episode is not as cool, this is clip I extracted from it, but if you would like to check the rest it can be found in internet with this in google "Ren And Stimpy Sex Video" (although its not episode title)

Edit: I think I remmeber a movie about barbarian age maybe that portrayed a nude witch, have you seen it? memory feels weak so I cant tell the title, just giving clues if that helps us to find out more
Attached Thumbnails
Ren stimpy beach.mp4_thumbs_[2017.02.28_04.43.27].jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Ren stimpy beach.mp4 (13.59 MB, 420 views)
Streaming Videos
Ren stimpy beach

6m:45s

Last edited by ronin; 02-27-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:29 AM

Thanked 37,921 Times in 1,604 Posts

The full episode is called "Naked Beach Frenzy" and it's from "Ren & Stimpy's All New Adult Party Cartoon", a spin-off of the cartoon "The Ren & Stimpy Show". Three episodes of the adult show aired on Spike TV in 2003 before the series was yanked -- this episode never aired but appeared on a DVD compilation, which is how it found it's way to the internet. Naked Beach Frenzy was the best in terms of nudity and your clip hits the highlights. Thanks for posting.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 10:17 PM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 136 Posts

Thanks a lot luke777 for the info =), so this show was thought as a more adult spinoff but at TV station or somewhere else they rejected it and so it was cancelled, its a pitty I see the potential it had. You saved me lot of time, I was thinking it was part of the "Ren & Stemimpy" regular show. Then as said the episode found was the one featuring more nudity, I browsed a few as said and found nothing really in that field.

I attach a clip with a few other scenes from the episode since you pointed me in the right direction, however there is only slight nudity, shower girl in opening credits and blonde that removes bra for a few seconds, the rest is basically some bikini boob bounce in case anyone wanted to see more from it, as its cut in several places only the shower scenes remains intact and the rest make not much sense now but I wanted to save people the time of going through entire episode, to be honest the animator had good taste with girls but I cant understand why they added hairy men too.
Attached Thumbnails
ren stimpy naked beach frenzy clip.mp4_thumbs_[2017.03.01_02.11.24].jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Ren Stimpy - Naked Beach Frenzy.mp4 (1.56 MB, 255 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-22-2021, 10:28 PM

just a suggestion How about some scenes from "Stan Lee's Stripperella" or maybe some of the nude scenes from the movies "Heavy Metal" (1981) and or "Heavy Metal 2000" (2000), and on a side note I really wish they would make a Third "Heavy Metal" movie with more nudity than the first 2
Old 03-12-2021, 03:52 AM

Default The 3 things I mentioned

Here are some links to the videos I mentioned

Stripperella - https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/stripperella

Heavy Metal - https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/heavy-metal

Heavy Metal 2000 - https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/heavy-metal-2000

you know they were at one point planning to make a 3rd Heavy Metal but due to the lack of interest in the 2nd movie they did not but if they had I think it should have had more Nudity in it maybe even an x rated version, just saying.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022