Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2023, 07:38 PM

Thanked 3,573 Times in 389 Posts
Default This weekend

Went to the beach and saw woman, maybe 40s, bring a towel with her, she placed it down and her sandals. The woman was dressed in a patterned sundress and had her hair up in a bun. She was slender and toned with a bit of tan already on her.

As she laid her towel down I saw her rich under her dress and pull down her black panties. She made sure not to show off her pussy. She then placed her bottoms on underneath her dress. She laid down and removed her dress and reveal a leopard print bra. I figured this was going to be her too but then she unclamped the bra. I thought “well maybe she will shield herself with her dress.” She just scooped her bra forward and let her breasts show. She had small nipples and nice tanned boobs.

She tanned for a bit until she had to leave. I missed how she put on her bra but I knew when the dress went on, her bottoms were coming off; And so they did. She pulled them off while lying down but was careful in not showing. Unfortunately for her, her panties were tight and she needed to use both her hands to pull them up once they reached her thighs. It was then that for a brief second she showed her fully shaved pussy to the world before she finally had her panties on correctly and left.

Great weekend
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to linkvskosmos For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2023, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default On pool side

Last weekend I was in a resort near lake Garda in Italy.
The resort has a swimming pool with deck chairs all around. Most of the gusts were German people over 50 but there was an interesting couple on early 30s. The girls has a very good tan, short hairs and firm tits and ass.
I admired her tanning for two days.
The checkout was at 10 in the morning but you can use the pool all the day. On Monday the couple checked out and moved their staff in the car but they went back to the pool. They stayed there till midday then they had a shower on the pool side with the swimsuit. After the shower the girl removed the top and wrapped herself in a big towel. She was giving her back to the pool so no one see her tits. To get a better angle I walked to the pool entrance where is the bar to buy a beer. The girl removed the bottom very carefully without showing anything but then she had to rearrange the towel so she opened and closed it very quickly but she gave me a good flash of her boobs and shaved pussy.
They grabbed all their things and moves to the car. I thought there was nothing more to see and went out the the bar balcony to drink my beer.
I discovered I was on the first floor just over the parking. I saw the couple going to their car. They were alone in the park. The guy opened two doors and removed his towel. He was naked with his soft dick hanging. The girl was on the other side of a door, she threw her towel inside the car and she was naked too. She bent inside the car to grab clean clothes and the guy gave her a good massage on her ass, inner thigh and I guess he gave a soft touch to her pussy too. The girl come out with the clothes and she kissed the guy. He was getting hard but she didn't care. They finished to dress and then they left.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:55 PM

Default Wife at beach

I was at the beach with my wife this week. She didn't think she'd be going in the water so hadn't put her swimsuit on, but took it in case. Sure enough when she got there she decided she'd like a dip.

So she had to get changed on the beach, including removing panties and bra, to put her swimsuit on. My job was to hold the towel up to ensure her privacy.

Dear reader, I failed - numerous times. Probably 5 or 6 different times I let the towel down or stood a certain way, but she didn't even notice. Pussy, tits, nipples all exposed to the beach.

There were lots of people around, and I hope and I'm sure someone had a good peep!
Old 09-01-2023, 11:48 PM

Thanked 2,459 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
Took a short trip to the ocean last week. It's a bit of a drive so riding in a bathing suit the whole time is a bit uncomfortable and we usually just quickly change in the car when we get there.

We park in a big lot that's always crowded with cars but not a ton of people so it's not a big deal. Only this time we parked next to a path that people take down to the opposite side of the lot that has a small river and my wife didn't realize it.

So we're changing in the front seat of the car and she's topless and up comes a group of 5 people, mostly men walking right past the car in full view of her small tits. She covered up pretty quickly once she saw them but I have to imagine they got quite an eyeful.
We took our last trip to the same beach for this year. You would think she would have learned her lesson the first time but we got to the beach later in the day and most people were either gone or at the beach... not a lot of traffic in and out at this time.

I was unloading the beach stuff from the trunk and she started changing. Since nobody was around she didn't bother covering with a towel or anything. All was well until my daughter says "Mommy that man over there (parked diagonally from us) has been staring at you for a few minutes". As soon as I looked up he backed his car out and drove away.

Little did he know that I wouldn't have been mad at all, I thought it was great and I hope he enjoyed his eye full.

Later that day, after a few too many jokes about it on my part, she said "I should have gone over and told him he owes me $100" so she must have enjoyed it a little. Maybe I should lean into this!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lilconor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 07:48 PM

This is one of my favourite risky but easy to pull of public kinks. I discovered the joy of showing off at nude beaches many years ago, but it took me a while to realise how much bigger the thrill was being seen naked, or nearly naked, at a regular beach. Having the person who catches you be at least partially clothed, knowing that you’re not supposed to be undressed there is such a rush.

One of my favourite ways to carry this out is to pick a decent sized beach and go there on an overcast or slightly cooler day when I know there won’t be many people there. I’ll go and pick a spot on the far end, or over on the rocks away from the entrance so that way I can see anyone approaching for a while. Then based on the potential audience I can either quickly get dressed or I can pretend not to have noticed them.

Initially I would pick a spot closer to people, I’d be fully dressed in street clothes and would undress completely before unpacking my bikini and slowly putting it on, fiddling with the straps. I once timed this perfectly with an older gentleman, he was walking along the sand in hiking gear and as he came across me I was stark naked with my tangled bikini in my hands. He gave me a smile and a greeting and we had a little chat while I pretended to struggle to untangle it before getting dressed in front of him. He was standing only a few metres from me and had sunglasses on but I know he got a good long look.

Eventually as with most things I wanted to push myself a bit further. I’d go to the far ends of the beach and get completely nude, sometimes even going for a quick swim. I’d pack my clothes at the bottom of my bag with things scattered on top, anything to highten the risk of someone stumbling across me. One day I struck gold while I was having a quick swim off the rocks. I start making my way back out of the water and see three young guys making their way over the rocks towards where my stuff is piled up. They’re dressed in tradie gear, carrying a bunch of fishing equipment looking like they’ve just got off work. One of them clocks me and indicates to the others as I’m coming out of the water. I have to slowly climb over the rocks as I’m getting out, arms and legs splayed in a very undignified manner, completely unable to cover myself. By the time I’m out of that water and on my feet they’ve seen just about everything so I don’t bother covering myself as I walk back to my stuff.

One of them calls out something along the lines of ‘nice day for it’ and the the other two laugh. I laugh, shrug and try to act like it’s the most normal thing in the world while I stand there naked and dripping wet. They make their way closer and we have a quick chat while I towel off. One of them is far more confident than the other and was flirting, asked for my number, I had to flash the wedding ring which gave them all a laugh. They were actually a really nice bunch and I felt a bit regretful to get dressed and leave. I didn’t go back to that beach for a long while but I’d always fantasise about what would have happened if I’d stayed there longer and never gotten dressed
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RorySub For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 06:08 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default Woman with her daughters and son

My wife and I prefer nudist beaches, so changing clothes is no problem for us. But in Germany there are also beaches where toplessness is only tolerated and nude bathing is prohibited.

At these beachses my wife and I still take off all our clothes completely there, apply cream and then I put on my swimming trunks and Bea wears her just a bathingslip - she is almost topless.

One day a family was lying across from us: A pretty mother, about 44 years old, her three daughters, about 22, 15 and 10, and a son about 18 years old.

They saw that we weren't ashamed to be completely naked for a moment before putting on our swimwear.

The mother asked us if we had anything against her and her family changing on the beach, since we had changed here too. Of course we didn't mind.

The mother, the two older young girls and the young boy took off their bathing suits without hiding under towels or curtains, showered naked without shame in the beach shower, dried themselves off and got dressed again.

Only the little girl was probably ashamed - she showered in a swimsuit, changed awkwardly under a bath towel and blushed when her little bare bottom was briefly visible.

The family laughed about it, my wife and I grinned, and the mother just said: At her age, I was ashamed to be naked in front of others. This will go away, I hope!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 04:54 PM

Default Wife changing on the beach

Me and my wife never to this silly "wrap yourself in a towel to get changed" thing.
When my wife gets changed most of the time she sits down, pulls her shirt off, then bra if she is wearing one. Shes mostly braless when we go to the beach.
Most often she will then stay topless, but if it's really uncommon in that country she will then put on a bikini top.
Next she pulls down her pants and panties while sitting and puts her bikini bottoms on. All very relaxed and slow, so everyone around can get a good look if they like. If someone is lying in front of her he (or she!) has the opportunity to get a really good look at her pussy.

If the beach is not very crowded she will also sometimes change while standing up providing excellent views of her ass.

I change into my shorts the same way while sitting down. I love when I notice a girl staring at my penis while he is out

We prefer countries with a relaxed attitude towards (partial) nudity at the beach like Spain or croatia were a lot of girls will change without covering up like my wife.

I especially remember one situation:
One time a young couple in their 20s was next to us at the beach. She was really good looking, firm ass, nice B-C tits and wearing a sexy tiny bikini.
My wife was topless with a thong. The guy was looking at my wife quite often.
They went into the water a lot, everytime they returned she changed from the wet into her dry bikini. But she covered up as much as possible, I didn't get so see anything.
When we went swimming and came back out of the water the wet clothes felt surprisingly cold so we changed too.
Of course we made no effort to cover up, we stayed naked for a short time while placing our clothes in the sun to dry. The guy and the girl next to us got a really good view.
Next time they came out of the water she didn't cover up when changing her bikini, she did it really fast but I got a glimpse of her nice tits. He seemed to be proud of her
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 06:26 PM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 136 Posts
Default Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
Me and my wife never to this silly "wrap yourself in a towel to get changed" thing.
When my wife gets changed most of the time she sits down, pulls her shirt off, then bra if she is wearing one. Shes mostly braless when we go to the beach.
Most often she will then stay topless, but if it's really uncommon in that country she will then put on a bikini top.
Next she pulls down her pants and panties while sitting and puts her bikini bottoms on. All very relaxed and slow, so everyone around can get a good look if they like. If someone is lying in front of her he (or she!) has the opportunity to get a really good look at her pussy.

If the beach is not very crowded she will also sometimes change while standing up providing excellent views of her ass.

I change into my shorts the same way while sitting down. I love when I notice a girl staring at my penis while he is out

We prefer countries with a relaxed attitude towards (partial) nudity at the beach like Spain or croatia were a lot of girls will change without covering up like my wife.

I especially remember one situation:
One time a young couple in their 20s was next to us at the beach. She was really good looking, firm ass, nice B-C tits and wearing a sexy tiny bikini.
My wife was topless with a thong. The guy was looking at my wife quite often.
They went into the water a lot, everytime they returned she changed from the wet into her dry bikini. But she covered up as much as possible, I didn't get so see anything.
When we went swimming and came back out of the water the wet clothes felt surprisingly cold so we changed too.
Of course we made no effort to cover up, we stayed naked for a short time while placing our clothes in the sun to dry. The guy and the girl next to us got a really good view.
Next time they came out of the water she didn't cover up when changing her bikini, she did it really fast but I got a glimpse of her nice tits. He seemed to be proud of her

Great story, I believe I have a similar story earlier in this thread.
We’re heading to the Algarve in Portugal this summer and are really hoping people changing on the beach is somewhat common.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockeypuck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 07:28 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 76 Posts

This is slightly different but similar enough that I'm going to go with it, it happened several years ago. One of the places where I fish is on a river close to about three colleges. There are multiple access points on the river, three of which have gravel beaches where you can unload/load people and boats as long as the dam isn't releasing water. I had fished one of these areas all morning, from about 5am until lunch, when I decided to take a nap in my truck. I have a large truck with dark tinted windows, and I was parked next to another large truck. There isn't so much as a port-a-john, so I try to park next to other big trucks so that I can change out of my wet clothes after fishing. You still run the risk of being seen, both from the road, and others parking, but I'm generally quick.

The beach area was crowded, mostly with canoes landing, being picked up or whatever, one had been a group of about six or seven college students. I saw them come up the ramp from the beach to the parking area. Their cars weren't close to mine, but I watched them. The girls weren't particularly gorgeous, but they were all in bathing suits. Well, one of these girls heads over to my car, looks around, and comes between my truck and the other one. I would have thought that she could see into my car at that range, maybe the glare was bad, but she changed right where I would later. She even hung her dry things on my mirror, including a towel. I thought she'd do the towel cover, nope. Top comes off, and is laid across my hood! She's a little plump, medium boobs, both nips pierced. She quickly dries herself thoroughly, which was enjoyable, before pulling on a tanktop. She's a little more cautious when pulling her bottoms off, traffic had picked up. She kind of turned, giving me more of a butt shot (again, a little on the plump side, but very nice, with a tramp stamp). I didn't get much of a shot besides her butt, because she quickly pulled on shorts.

As far as I could tell, she could never see me. After she rejoined the others, one of the others came over to do the same thing. She looked a little more dubious about doing it, but she did. I saw nothing from her, which was a shame, because she was the cutest of the lot, but she was highly skilled at the towel change.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 08:01 PM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

When I was a teenager (18 yeaes old) I used to undergo lots of urine infections. The doctor said that in summer I should avoid wet swimsuits

My mother was always behind me with a dry bikini bottom. She is very stubborn, and within a few seconds she was forcing me to change my bikini.

She used to cover me with a towel, but the problem is that all to often she was not aware that she was not covering me properly. I am very shy, but for her my intimacy was not important at all.

The boys of my group of friends used to stare while I was changing, and usually they could steal some glimpses of my pussy.

I was mad at my mother and at my friends. However, everytime I was willing to show more and more... It was really arousing for me. It became an obsession. I did want to show my intimacy as much as possible

As we got used to it, my mother was paying less and less attention to her towel, and my friends were staring more and more.

Sometimes, if I was changing from a onpiece bikini to another, my mother would fold her towel when my tits were still on display

My (male) friends could not believe their eyes! I could feel their erections under their trunks

I rushed to cover my titties, but I was getting more and more used to flaunting them.

Topless is usual here in Spain, but I was still a teenager, and I had never done it

Finally, one day I pretended to having forgotten my bikini top. When I took of my wet onepiece, my mother only had a dry bottom for me.

- You may have to stay topless. It's not a big deal, darling. Your friends might be very happy, indeed, don't you?

My own mother was exposing me before my fiends!!!

I took it much in my stride. I will spend the rest of the afternoon topless, for the first time

I was burning red, and for some minutes I still covered my breast with my arm as a hand bra. Eventually, I just enjoyed the stares on my erected nipples

It was my first time topless with my friends, and it was one of the best days of my life

I spent topless many other days that summer, that goes without saying, but the key issue is that I changed my bottoms so many times that eventually neither me nor my mother paid any attention to cover my pussy properly.

They got round to see as much as they wanted: as much as I wanted. Everything.

Nowadays, when I change my bottoms at the beach with a towel, I just use it to "pretend" that I want to cover me. Actually, if I wrap a towel around my wraist, it will fall down most of the times, displaying my bald pussy for everyone to see

Plausible deniability

My mother would be proud of me...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022