Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2023, 11:44 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Dragonboating

I was co-caption with a hot sexy blond about 8 years ago. We had just finished racing and were done for the day. Sexy blond had her 3 female teammates lift up their towels so she could change out of her wet clothes. Fortunately there are 4 side and on the 4th side was me sitting on the lawn. She looked over at me and said "naughty boy. This is what you get for agreeing to be co-caption with me" as she took off all her wet clothes. Made my day!!
Old 07-26-2023, 11:41 AM

Default Clothing optional beach

Its the summer here in the UK and I've managed to spend sometime on a clothing optional beach down in the Soth West.

The thing I love about clothing optional beaches is that you get lots of women down there that would never go to a nude beach but once on a nude/ topless beach they relax into it and so more than they ever planned too. I especially like it when its Milfs.

A couple of recent examples:

A slim 30's milf with young kids in a one piece swim suit. After playing with her young kids for hours she passed them to her husband and went off for a swim. Sensing she would be getting changed once back I took a stroll to a good viewing point. I got lucky. As she changed she just held a towel in her mouth dangling in front of her whilst she completely stripped out of her swimsuit. She then moved to wrap the towel around her giving me a first full frontal view. She then open repositioned the towel a couple of times, each time giving a full frontal flash. Very silm, small tits and a some nice pubes on display.

Another day gave me two more views. One milf in a one piece all day. Starts to get changed but wraps a lightweight towel round her and strips off her costume. She stays naked under the towel for about 20 mins. She then starts to get dressed and a lost hope as she put both her underwear and shorts on under the towel. However next minute her perfect tits are on display for all to see including her teenage son. Probably topless for about 30 secs whilst she sorted her bra out.

2nd view was another milf. At frist she got changed from a bikini into a swimsuit to go swimming. She did this sat down with her knees up so you could see some side boob but that was it. Anyway I knew she was going to get changed back into her bikini following swimming, so again got in a good position to observe. Disappointment - wrapped her towel round her and then put her bikini top over the towel and no flash at all (i hate how women are so good at this!). Didn't take much notice until 10 minutes later the same women is now sunbathing topless. Really small A cups with small nipples and doing this in front of her 2 teenage sons.

I've seen this loads on this beach. Women getting changed under a towel and showing nothing to some time later sunbathing topless, nude or give full flashes whilst getting changed - what makes them change their mind! I'm hoping when I get down their with my wife, she'll follow their lead!

Hopefully, have more stories if the weather gets better.
Old 07-27-2023, 03:57 PM

Thanked 2,459 Times in 253 Posts

Took a short trip to the ocean last week. It's a bit of a drive so riding in a bathing suit the whole time is a bit uncomfortable and we usually just quickly change in the car when we get there.

We park in a big lot that's always crowded with cars but not a ton of people so it's not a big deal. Only this time we parked next to a path that people take down to the opposite side of the lot that has a small river and my wife didn't realize it.

So we're changing in the front seat of the car and she's topless and up comes a group of 5 people, mostly men walking right past the car in full view of her small tits. She covered up pretty quickly once she saw them but I have to imagine they got quite an eyeful.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lilconor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2023, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default Keep changing

I was in a beach in the North of Italy. It was crowded in the center but moving to the sides it was less crowded. I walked to one side till there were only few people. I saw in distance two towels with some stuff over them and an umbrella with a bikini attached. I put my towel at around 5 meters from them. In the sea there were two girls around 22-25 yo with great bodies! As I arrived they walked back from the sea to their towel and they wrapped themselves in the towels. Then one of the girls laid down on her towel parallel to me and the other took the the bikini from the umbrella sit down facing me and with her back her friend. She untied the top showing her tits and small nipples and she puts the other bikini top. Then she opened the towel and removed the bottom. She didn't care to cover. I was laying down on my towel with a perfect view of her trimmed pussy. She put the other bikini bottom, she hug the wet bikini to her umbrella and she laid down tanning. After half an hour the girls went swimming again and when they were back the girls made the same routine. That afternoon she flashed me her tits and pussy five times !
Old 07-28-2023, 08:55 PM

I went to a beach with my friend to meet a female friend we have in common. She went to the beach with 4 or 5 friends, most of them had nice bodies. We were all between late 20s and early 30s at the time. We spent the whole afternoon there drinking some booze. One of the girls became a bit drunk. She was fairly short, with enlarged boobs and a great body. She was wearing a brown strapless bikini.

By the end of afternoon, things got really interesting with this girl. She put on a dry white dress and took off her top underneath. The dress was somewhat baggy, one time I could see a lot of cleavage, although I got no nipple peak, but I got lots of her bikini tan lines. My buddy told me that he saw her nipples when she bent over. Right after he told me that, she grabbed her bag, started looking for her dry clothes and picked up her dry bottoms. My buddy was next to me and she was about 10 meters away. With her back to us, she carefully removed her wet bottoms. Then she started putting on her dry ones. She lifted one leg, then the other, and as she started to put in on, she made a sudden move that made her dress uncover her ass. We could easily see her tan lines on her butt. It was a very quick scene. The beach was not very crowded at that day, and by late afternoon, there were very few people. I think she really wanted to show us her wonderful rear.
Old 07-30-2023, 04:21 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default Changing clothes at beach and outdoor pools in Germany

In Germany, many couples and families change their clothes directly on the beach.

Some are already wearing bathing suits underneath, some change under a bath towel, others again - like my wife Bea and I undress completely, including underwear, if any - before putting on bathing suits. I don't mind if other men briefly see my wife naked - on the contrary. It's kind of exciting.

Even in outdoor pools, families in particular do not change their clothes in the changing rooms, but outside. What happens when you see a breast or a penis?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2023, 04:27 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default Here a pics from vacation in Spain - wife undressing

Bea has no false shame to show her body naked by undressing...
Attached Thumbnails
Aktuell (5).JPG   k-Aktuell (1).JPG  

k-Aktuell (57).jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2023, 06:24 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
In Germany, many couples and families change their clothes directly on the beach.
Same in Denmark, some have changed from home, but most change on the beach.
Nowadays most people are mindful of covering when they change, but some are more nonchalant about it, just quickly slipping the swimsuit off and putting clothes on.
Women wearing dresses or skirts will often change the bottoms underneath that.

For my part I’ve started just changing in the open, ever since I started winter swimming (see my older posts for stories about that), I’ve started seeing this as an innocent way of showing off a little.
My wife is also more brazen while changing, usually not bothering to cover up much, just turning away a little. I love that!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2023, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Same in Denmark, some have changed from home, but most change on the beach.
Nowadays most people are mindful of covering when they change, ...
Mindful of what? US tourists? Immigrants? The Danes shouldn't dump their personal freedom.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 03:36 AM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Mindful of what? US tourists? Immigrants? The Danes shouldn't dump their personal freedom.
Unfortunately, Denmark is also seeing a rise in modesty and prudishness when it comes to public nudity.
Personally I don’t believe it’s because they don’t want to impose on others, it’s not a matter of personal freedom. Rather it’s a mixture of social media influence and adopting foreign practices (mainly from the US), as well as a fear of being photographed in a compromising situation.

The paradox is that while women/girls are getting more prudish/inhibited in public settings, to the point that they won’t even shower together after PE in school, not to mention almost no toplessness on beaches anymore, at the same time there is a rise in people happily sending nudes to each other via social media, as well as having social media profiles with pictures of themselves in sexy poses and little clothing.

I think the difference is that they have control over how they present themselves when taking the pictures themselves, applying filters and whatnot, instead of being seen as they actually are.

It’s sad but hopefully body positivity campaigns and such will help us getting back to a more normal state. Denmark used to be the epitome of open-mindedness, but not anymore…
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer