uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2020, 12:42 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 69 Posts

Quite a few years back my best friend from high school (Becca) showed up on my door steps. Her and her family moved away at the end of senior year.

She said that her husband was abusive and she left him and needed a place to stay for a few days. I talked it over with my husband, and he said no problem, she could crash on the couch for a few days.

Becca and I had a little bit of history. She was very seductive, and that led to a lustful relationship between us. I didn't want to come out of the closet, because it was more lust then love for me... The situation worked itself out when her parents moved them out of state, and we agreed that long distance relationships never work.

We did keep in contact, on and off, over the years. Nothing sexual, our past fling was never even brought up.

Because of this, I didn't bring it up to my husband.

The first day or two was fine, but soon Becca was starting to make settle passes on me, I just ignored them, she was set to leave in a few days anyways.

Then on morning I was up early cooking breakfast and Becca came up behind me and tried slipping her hand down my PJs. I instantly stopped her, and clearly and calmly explained that it simply wasn't going to happen.. she quickly apologized, and seemed sincere about it... No problem!

That evening I noticed she was flirting with my husband, but was being very low key about it. I thought maybe it was all in my mind, that I was being overly paranoid, or even jealous.

It didn't matter, the next morning she was set to leave for her parents. She dropped several hints she wanted to stay longer, but I certainly was going to ask her to, or even allow her to stay any longer.

The next morning my husband had to get up extra early because he had a long drive to his job site that day (construction.) We had talked about it at dinner the night before, since he was leaving at 3:30AM, he'd just grab breakfast somewhere during his 3 hour drive.

When he was walking out the next morning he heard something moving around in the living room so he peeked around the corner to see what was going on. Becca was sprawled out naked in the recliner, rubbing on out. The room was dark except from the light of the gas fireplace, which seductively lit Becca's nude, flushed body.

He tipped toed back to the room and woke me up, telling me I needed to see this. We quietly tipped toed down the hall and peeked around the corner... And there she was... She knew he'd see her on his way out, she was hoping he'd like what he saw and do something about it.

I was turned on, less with the visions of Becca's beautiful body spread out so intimately before us, but that my husband resisted the temptation I knew he had to be feeling. I turned around put my finger over his mouth, telling him to be extra quiet. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his pants, fishing out his throbbing cock.

I don't know if Becca could see us or not, she didn't seemed to, she seemed pretty caught up in what she was doing.

I sucked his cock as he watched her squirm in the chair... I could tell he was getting close, normally I don't swallow, but I shoved his cock down my throat as he feed my the contents of his nutsack. I sucked him clean, and then pulled him back to our room.

I'll make us some coffee, I said rather loudly from our room. I waited a few seconds and went into the kitchen, looking into the living room on my way, Becca was gone.

My husband got his coffee to go, after he left, I went back to bed. When I woke up, Becca was gone, no note, nothing... Never heard from her again.

Like I said, I'm not sure if she saw us or not, but part of me hopes so.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:35 PM

Default Caught the Stepmom Dozens of Times

Every day Soccer ⚽️ Mom masturbating
Attached Thumbnails
1909818469.gif   684_1000.jpg  

675_1000.jpg   064_10001.jpg  

Old 06-15-2022, 06:38 AM

I have "caught" an ex mid flow numerous times but it was intentional even if never said, with an invite to join the fun. She always wanted me to finish with the vibe as she reckoned the vibrations in her hand were to distracting to enjoy fully..

More funny than anything was going home with a sort of friend with benefits. I sprawled across the bed, fully clothed having just got in, stretched so my arm swept under one of the pillows only to find a damn big vibrator. I just held it up with a grin and she sn*tched it off me and hid it. I'd did hit the on button first but it vibrated for a second and died so I gave plenty of teasing about the amount of use it got if the batteries were dead...maybe thats why she had me home with her that evening. Later on while having fun I pulled her hand down and she got herself off. That must have been a big turn on for her as she had the most intense and long orgasm that i saw with her and as her 'secret' was out why not. We wasnt really good friends and probably added to her sense of naughtiness.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pawny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2022, 02:07 PM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 398 Posts
Default Is this really YOUR stepmom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomAlone View Post
Every day Soccer ⚽️ Mom masturbating
Is this really YOUR stepmom you caught and filmed masturbating?

Yandex reverse image also found "tenant in self bondage", "Spying on Your Christian Stepmom Orgasming on a giant Rubber Cock" and other fantasies.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2022, 12:03 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

I don't have to catch her masturbating. Sometimes, I'll simply ask her to do it while I watch. Occasionally she ask me to do it for her. Sometimes we just masturbate in front of one another. And when we do, we'll definitely encourage one another to achieve simultaneous orgasm.

There's no penetrative sex afterwards, but having my cum licked from my body is hot AF, as is licking her clean after she has cum.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2022, 01:25 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 66 Posts
Default Masturbating

I love to finger myself, especially if someone is watching!!
Attached Thumbnails
8.jpg   WilmaJeanB Just Top 6.jpg  

9.jpg   IMG_0215.JPG  

Last edited by wilmajeanb; 09-16-2022 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-21-2022, 03:12 PM

My dad did construction for a living. Occasionally, if work was slow locally, he would work out of town. A lot of times, he would just stay at a hotel rather than driving back and forth.

My dad would make it a point to come home Friday's nights, even if it meant he was driving back on Saturday mornings.

Well, Friday evening rolls around, and my dad calls and says "I didn't get the job done, I need like two hours to finish it tomorrow. I'm going stay up here so I can finish it in the morning, so I dont have to make the 2.5 drive each way for 2 hours of work...

My mom wasn't mad, but she was flustered. She hated when mom dad was gone.

Anyways, about 2 am I woke up not feeling well, so I went to go look for some Pepto or something. When I got into the haul way, I noticed bit of flashing light coming from under my parents' door, so I figured she was up watching tv.

I walk in her room to ask her what I should take, and she was going at it with a rubber dong.

My mom was normally a pretty mild manner woman, but holy fuck was she mad. She pulled out her companion and threw it a crossed the room and started screaming about not ever having 5 fucking minutes to herself. I literally thought I was in some serious shit.

I quickly closed the door and went to my room and waited for my ass chewing, but she never came in and I fell asleep. The next morning, she acted as though nothing happened, and of course I wasn't going to bring it up...

I woke up to my wife doing it a few times over the years, I usually just pretend like I'm still asleep and listen to it...
Old 06-30-2023, 01:40 AM

a window in my house is directly across from and about 6 feet higher than a basement window of my neighbors. i would walk by the window many times a day. usually there was nothing to be seen.

then at some point the teen daughter must have started using the room as her bedroom. she was a bit chubby, but very cute, with long thick dark hair. one day as i walked by i would see her crawling across a bed, etc. as her bed was right below the window. usually i would just see her sitting on the bed, moving around etc, and i remember thinking .. hmm i wonder if this girl wanks off. and then one day as i walked by the woindow, there she was , lying on the bed, her lower third of her body visible, with her left hand down her pants, holding her iphone with her right hand. i remember thinking well, that answers my question. it's funny because i remember always wondering before that point, do girls masturbate as much boys did? that question finally got answered .

i must have seen her masturbating hundreds of times over the next couple years. most of the time she would have her lights off. and im not sure she realized, but even though the lights in her room were off, her face would be totally illuminated by the light from her phone, which was held about 5 inches from her face, as she laid on her back, usually with her blankets pulled up over her chest which times i could see the area of the blanket over her crotch going up and down quickly, around every 5-10 seconds, her climax always ended with a slow head turn all the way to the right and her eyes rolling back in her head. i know she couldn't see me as the light was never on in that part of my house. so it couldn't have been a better set up, even though there was no set up. lol

she would regularly masturbate several times per night and once she masturbated 4 times within the span of about 6 hours in the same night, usually starting with her just surfing on her phone for 20-30 minutes, laughing, watching
and apparently talking, always followed by her slipping her hand down her pants and masturbating. the actual masturbating usually only lasted for 5-8 minutes. i remember thinking, jesus christ, this girl masturbates more than i ever did. how many more times did she do it during the daylight hours that i could obviously not see??
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mainly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainly View Post
a window in my house is directly across from and about 6 feet higher than a basement window of my neighbors. i would walk by the window many times a day. usually there was nothing to be seen.

then at some point the teen daughter must have started using the room as her bedroom. she was a bit chubby, but very cute, with long thick dark hair. one day as i walked by i would see her crawling across a bed, etc. as her bed was right below the window. usually i would just see her sitting on the bed, moving around etc, and i remember thinking .. hmm i wonder if this girl wanks off. and then one day as i walked by the woindow, there she was , lying on the bed, her lower third of her body visible, with her left hand down her pants, holding her iphone with her right hand. i remember thinking well, that answers my question. it's funny because i remember always wondering before that point, do girls masturbate as much boys did? that question finally got answered .

i must have seen her masturbating hundreds of times over the next couple years. most of the time she would have her lights off. and im not sure she realized, but even though the lights in her room were off, her face would be totally illuminated by the light from her phone, which was held about 5 inches from her face, as she laid on her back, usually with her blankets pulled up over her chest which times i could see the area of the blanket over her crotch going up and down quickly, around every 5-10 seconds, her climax always ended with a slow head turn all the way to the right and her eyes rolling back in her head. i know she couldn't see me as the light was never on in that part of my house. so it couldn't have been a better set up, even though there was no set up. lol

she would regularly masturbate several times per night and once she masturbated 4 times within the span of about 6 hours in the same night, usually starting with her just surfing on her phone for 20-30 minutes, laughing, watching
and apparently talking, always followed by her slipping her hand down her pants and masturbating. the actual masturbating usually only lasted for 5-8 minutes. i remember thinking, jesus christ, this girl masturbates more than i ever did. how many more times did she do it during the daylight hours that i could obviously not see??
She always had her pants on?
The Following User Says Thank You to tFighterPilot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2023, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tFighterPilot View Post
She always had her pants on?
no. maybe half the time. sometimes she would start with them on, and slip them off halfway in. lol. sometimes naked, in bed.
The Following User Says Thank You to mainly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer