Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2018, 09:10 AM

Thanked 84,624 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I am talking married, but not in a swinging relationship. Only married women that you had in either a relationship, or a one night stand. Also let us know if you were married.

I'll start -

1 - a receptionist in my office who liked to have you cum in her mouth, and her husband would not do it.
I started this thread , but was wrong with my number - it was actually 2 - the other was a former classmate - she was such a lousy fuck I forgot about her.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:38 PM

Thanked 57,568 Times in 2,211 Posts

Four, one an undergrad when I was in grad school, just two different times. Her hubby was a cop so I was a little nervous. Two, a co worker, we had an affair over about two years, including across her second pregnancy (it's not mine). Three, was a long term friend, married to an older guy who couldn't perform any more, did her seceral times, occasionally in the butt. Four, I met on an online alternate reality game, had a lot of online virtual sex, then met, twice in a city between where we lived. Pretty enthustiac in bed, including wearing a butt plug to our second meeting, which I took to mean she wanted it in the ass. A fifth, wasn't married,a good friend of number 3, but in a long term relationship, met her three times, had lots of nice sex, incluing (at her instigation) taking pictures of ourselves. The last time we were together, she told me that after we had been together before, she had gone home and was still turned on and had fucked her bf's brains out.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:54 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts
Default Married women other than my wife

Only two.

First was when I was in college, not married, between my junior and senior years. The older lady neighbor that I had a crush on growing up. She was 52 and I was 21. She may have been 52, but she had the body of a woman in her 30’s. Very firm and and nice trimmed triangle bush. She said her husband couldn’t d it as much as before and she was frustrated. I had jacked off thinking of her many times in high school, but nothing compared to real. She was very active in bed, giving me lots of blowjobs in addition to fucking. Those were the days when I could go multiple times per session. First time I had ever fucked doggy style. She loved it that way and we always finished up that way. That was 33 years ago.

Second married woman was the friend of my best man in my wedding. It was about a month before my wedding so also single for this one. Not sure if this counts since one of the criteria was not swinging. They weren’t swingers, but the three of us were hanging out and drinking and she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I ended up fucking her while he saw on the other side of the room too drunk to join her. Seemed odd at the time, but eager and willing pussy sure best any hesitation I had about doing it with him there. Only time I fucked her, but she sure was fun.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:27 PM

Thanked 25,728 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Mr. Grits

When I was young & single early 20s I was with 3 different married women.. this pissed me off because they didn't tell me and his the fact that they were married.. I didn't want to be someones cheater bubby, not to mention I didn't want any husbands coming after me.!!…………. One of then wouldn't go away, and kept showing u at my apt. sitting on the front steps waiting for me to come home!!!.... I felt she was dangerous and selfish and was capable of trying to hurt me if I didn't fuck her??… I finally got rid of her aonly after telling her that I recorded out phone conversations as to me wanting to get rid of her BECAUSE she was married and her refusal to do so, in that I would send a cassette to her husband....

A 4th married woman, was when I was 20 yrs old and "young & dumb & full of cum"... I was in the Army at officers school, and a married woman whose husband was deployed was fucking me regularly... You don't do that to another Army guy, and 2 of his friends jacked me up and told me the rules or they would "frag" me.... they said I wasn't the first guy she s been fucking, but these guys were protecting their friend...

After that period in my life, in late 20s, I entered the "swing scene" which was mostly married women w hubby permission... hooray!!… so I think the actual number after DEEP THOUGHT...lol.... about around 45 married women.... because it was swinging that's why its a high number...…
Other then "swinging Scene", married women can be dangerous to fool around with...

Last edited by GRITS; 08-08-2019 at 09:36 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I always remember the first one

I lost my virginity to a married woman and it happened in my own bed at home, The same woman a week later in her kitchen, she initiated it, when she sent hubby to get us more beer. She loved to fuck, but hated oral sex either way.

Over the years many in and out of the lifestyle. When you are married it is much "safer" to have an affair with someone else who is married. I remember it was quite an exhilarating experience to fuck a married woman in front of her husband for the first time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 11:53 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default Married women

I've been with two. The first was a co-worker. I was 19 she was 36. She was separated from her husband. The second was a few years ago. Again a co-worker but his wife. We had several 3somes together. Also with her I was 52 she was 25. She was actually younger than my daughter. Good times
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 01:24 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Two.

First one was a co-worker. We fucked frequently and furiously for a couple of years, then it began to taper off. Died out around the end of year three.

Second one was a swinger wife/hotwife. Fucked her pretty regularly for almost 10 years. Many threesomes with her husband. Lots of times, just her and me. I'd spend the weekend at their house and the husband would move into the spare bedroom for a couple of nights, with me sleeping with her like she was own woman. Long sessions in the evenings before sleep, wake up in the middle of the night and fuck. Early in the morning before getting up. Mid-afternoons bent over the kitchen counter. Man, I'd go home practically raw dicked.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 08:41 AM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts
Default 5 married ladies

I have enjoyed 5 known wives over the years mostly due to them not feeling their husbands excited them anymore and the ladies feeling the husbands had loss interest. These are honestly things that have happened.

One was a lady I worked with for a long time and were friends. She had heard I had been to Alternative Lifestyle (Swinger) Clubs. She brought up the conversation and asked me about the lifestyle and what was some of the things that go on there. She told me her husband had rather drink than to be with her and she just needed someone to show her some affection. We had a very nice sex relationship for a couple of years. One day after her husband went to work we spent the whole day in bed. She loved to dress up sexy thigh highs short skirt no panties etc. and loved to please. She was a sexual dynamo that her husband didn't appreciate but I sure did. Feelings were getting to intense and we decided to stop before we did something stupid. Her husband was a jerk but she still loved him and we both agreed she needed to keep her relationship in tack but it was some great times and great memories.

Another wife, (apparently my Swinging Days that I thought was secret, wasn't). A friend for several years I worked with asked what I thought of his wife. I told him, "she very nice and that he was lucky". He then floored me. He said he had heard that I might be a Swinger. Apparently he and his wife was getting interested and was talking about it. He said his wife told him to find out if the rumor was true and if some find out what I thought of her. He told me he had a real desire to watch his wife with another guy and being a friend he wanted me to be their first. Being the nice guy I am, lol, I thought I had hit pay dirt. We agreed that she would take off sick at lunch and he and I would drive over to their house in my car. He called her on the way and told her, "as we agreed you will be buck naked when we arrive and I don't want a stitch on you".
When we opened the front door her blouse was on the floor with her work name badge on it and a line of clothes leading down the hall. I smiled and told her hubby after picking up her blouse, "this looks promising". We follow the trail of clothes to their bedroom and she is sitting totally naked in the middle of the bed. After an awkward moment her hubby said, "she's all yours" and she held her arms out. She was really built. I couldn't strip fast enough. Her hubby just wanted to watch. We had a great session. While I rested and reloaded she asked he hubby wasn't he going to fuck her too. I watched them fuck and then they asked me to join in. We spent about 8 hrs at their house apparently they both were loving it, I sure was. On the drive back to get his car he kept asking how I like her and what I liked best. We never did it again and he got a job offer in Florida and they moved.

Another wife, now she was truly great, true blonde, great body and never said no. She was up for anything and loved sex. She told me she wanted to experience sex any why she could and was willing to do anything. We spent 2 great years doing everything we could think of. She would strip whenever and where ever asked. She flashed truckers, loved fucking where we might get caught, l took her to the Club one night when her hubby was away because she had always wanted to see inside I also had her fuck a couple of my friends while I watched. She never no. She moved away and probably for the best as I had truly fallen in love with her. I still pine for her to this day.

I also had a couple of more relationships but don't want to write a book. They were great too

I guess you may ask if I ever felt bad for the husbands? Not once, if they had taken the time to notice they wives and took care of their wife's needs then I would have never had a chance with them, except for my buddy's wife and I think they were getting into Swinging, and I hope I helped. They both seemed to enjoy themselves. I have tried getting involved with other married women but a lot are either true to their husbands or I'm not their cup of tea. I'm getting older but to this day I still enjoy trying.

It works for me. There are a lot of ladies out there and they just want a guy to appreciate them and they want to feel a guy thinks they are sexy and are looking to breakout and find excitement. Good luck, never give up and happy hunting.

Last edited by dantroop; 08-10-2019 at 08:51 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2019, 08:19 AM

Thanked 31,257 Times in 1,368 Posts
Default Married Women

I boned 2 married women before I met Jeanne. Banged both of them quite a few times. Haven't fooled around with any other women since I started dating her. )
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dirtyharry11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2019, 08:38 PM

Thanked 2,726 Times in 64 Posts
Default A few

First time was with a couple that my wife and I had been friends with for a long time. I knew the wife from social sports long before she met her husband, our friends tried to set us up in those early days but we never dated due to age difference (5-yrs in our early 20s). She was quite adventurous in her early 20s but settled down after marriage then used to complain to us all the time how her husband wasnt fun in bed and didnt get her off.

After day drinking on St. Patrick's day her husband decided to call it a day and head home in the afternoon, she came over to our place and the 3 of us kept the party going. She got to complaining about her sex life and my wife challenged her, I convinced them to kiss and one thing led to another. Night ended in our first 3-some and started a trend of many more to come for my wife and I. The whole night she kept saying how much fun she was having and wished her husband would be adventurous like this. They are still good friends of ours, we all have kids now and she is a lot more reserved. She is probably still the hotest woman I have been with; 5' 7", 120lb, very fit, C/D cup and a great ass. Still looks the same after 3 kids.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s