Thanked 2,875 Times in 137 Posts
Default Cap d'Agde...

Biker meeting...
Attached Thumbnails
IMGP4380.JPG   IMGP4386.JPG  

IMGP4390.JPG   IMGP4396.JPG  

IMGP4318.JPG  
Old 12-31-2018, 11:21 AM

Default Gran Canaria / Playa Del Ingles?

Hello friends,
Happy New Year!
This is off-topic, but we are hoping some of you nudist or swinger folks here can help, as nobody responded in the Gran Canaria threads. We (wife and me) have been to Cap d'Adge many many times in last few year's, and obviously we love CDA. But since CDA is too cold until April or May, we are thinking of visiting the Gran Canaria / Playa del Ingles (PDI) first time in next few weeks. We read that it's the next best place when CDA is too cold. So our question is how tolerant or encouraging it is to be nudist everywhere in PDI? Besides the nude beaches, dunes and kiosks, can you be naked in shops, malls. estaurants, bars or streets in PDI like we do in CDA? We read that legally you can be naked in Spain anywhere public (it's a basic human right per Spanish law?), but is it too frowned upon? Can my wife go full naked (wearing only high heels and a smile!) to shops, malls, bars and restaurants in the night (like sometimes she does in summer in CDA) if it's not too chilly or cold? We also read that nudity is encouraged in clubs in PDI, but can't seem to find any info online if it will be okay for her to walk around the streets, shops, bars and restaurants full naked there (I probably still should wear some casual collared shirt, dress pants and leather shoes like in CDA evenings for guys?)? Can any of you experienced nudist in Gran Camaria / PDI please advice, so that we can plan (pack luggage etc.) accordingly for our upcoming trip? Thanks in advance.
G and O.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gino02 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 12:27 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino02 View Post
Hello friends,
We read that legally you can be naked in Spain anywhere public (it's a basic human right per Spanish law?)
Yes, that's theoretically in the Spanish Constitution, but not what it seems. It's legal to be naked anywhere in the UK too, according to law. But will you attract the attention of Plod? Or the Guardia Civil? Yes.

Will you end up in court? Probably. Fined? Yes.

What it means by 'legal to go naked anywhere' is that you exercise discretion when choosing any beach, for example, to skinny dip on. I've done this. Just stopped at the side of the road, stripped off, swum, got dressed and driven on. Perfectly 'legal' within the Spanish Constitution. I don't need an 'FKK' sign or 'Playa Nudista' sign to do that. I can swim anywhere without a costume. Or walk in the mountains equally nude.

But if you decide to strip off on a crowded, textile beach in the centre of one of the coastal towns...you may face difficulties and disapproval from other textile beach users.

It's all about discretion and the feelings of others. If I strip off outside a church as a number of nuns are leaving a church service, I expect the attentions of the police, and rightly so. It's the law to be naked anywhere, but within that is the right not to offend others.

However, if I'm skinny dipping and emerge from the sea just as a number of nuns are coming down the path, and they happen upon me drying myself off, I do not expect the attentions of the law, because I've just been swimming naked and the nuns have chanced upon me. I didn't set out to offend or be an exhibitionist in this instance. See how it works?

If you decide to strip off in a mall, or in the beach bars and restaurants of Playa del Ingles, DO expect the attentions of the law pretty quickly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
Yes, that's theoretically in the Spanish Constitution, but not what it seems. It's legal to be naked anywhere in the UK too, according to law. But will you attract the attention of Plod? Or the Guardia Civil? Yes.

Will you end up in court? Probably. Fined? Yes.

What it means by 'legal to go naked anywhere' is that you exercise discretion when choosing any beach, for example, to skinny dip on. I've done this. Just stopped at the side of the road, stripped off, swum, got dressed and driven on. Perfectly 'legal' within the Spanish Constitution. I don't need an 'FKK' sign or 'Playa Nudista' sign to do that. I can swim anywhere without a costume. Or walk in the mountains equally nude.

But if you decide to strip off on a crowded, textile beach in the centre of one of the coastal towns...you may face difficulties and disapproval from other textile beach users.

It's all about discretion and the feelings of others. If I strip off outside a church as a number of nuns are leaving a church service, I expect the attentions of the police, and rightly so. It's the law to be naked anywhere, but within that is the right not to offend others.

However, if I'm skinny dipping and emerge from the sea just as a number of nuns are coming down the path, and they happen upon me drying myself off, I do not expect the attentions of the law, because I've just been swimming naked and the nuns have chanced upon me. I didn't set out to offend or be an exhibitionist in this instance. See how it works?

If you decide to strip off in a mall, or in the beach bars and restaurants of Playa del Ingles, DO expect the attentions of the law pretty quickly.
Thank you very much for your long response. Have you ever been to PDI or CDA? Is your above response based on your actual experience in PDI or just in general how it works in Spain or UK or somewhere else? Thanks again.
Old 12-31-2018, 02:25 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino02 View Post
Thank you very much for your long response. Have you ever been to PDI or CDA? Is your above response based on your actual experience in PDI or just in general how it works in Spain or UK or somewhere else? Thanks again.
I've been to PdI, many other Spanish, French and Croatian naturist resorts, as well as beaches, clubs and swims in the UK.

My advice would be more of a general thing but applies pretty much Europe-wide in my experience. Skinny dipping in an English lake or river on a hot day, at a spot well off the beaten track, will not so much as raise an eyebrow if anyone comes across you -they'll be more embarrassed than you are, in most instances- but going to the edge of a car-park, right beside the children's playground, and stripping off to swim in the river there will get you arrested for exhibitionism or a public order offence.

Being sensible is key here.

Even in a naturist resort naturists like to dress up for the evening, and there will be few, if any, naturists around. Even at CdA the evening scene in public bars and restaurants is more of dress up and be revealing. A fishnet dress without underwear will go unremarked, but going fully nude, even though it's a nudist 'city' will, oddly enough, attract glances that aren't of an admiring type.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 12:16 PM

Thanks again for your response. Wife went fully naked (of course with makeup and hair done, in high heels) many times to shops, bars, restaurants in CdA in the evenings when it's warm enough (usually July and August), and most people gave admiring looks, praised verbally or showing thumbs up which she very much enjoyed, with few women seemed to be a bit jealous that their men were looking at her too many times or too long. We saw few other women fully naked as well in the evenings, and we haven't seen anyone, including the Police, had any problem with these naked women, probably because it's fully legal there and most people who go to (or live in) these naturist/nudist/swingers places know about and enjoy these exhibitionism/show, or at least tolerant? Because PDI is also a naturist/nudist/swingers place (albeit we read it's second to CdA on the fun scale), and being fully naked in public anywhere is a legal right in Spain, we (she) decided that she will try (weather permits) and see how it goes. Worst case she will make some prudes unhappy or angry, who shouldn't even be in places like PDI or CdA anyway as there are lot more other places in the world for them to go.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 4,023 Times in 329 Posts

She is Stekabu on fllickr... thousands of hot photos

flickr.com/photos/148938451@N05/
Attached Thumbnails
Skärmklipp.JPG  

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s