uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2016, 06:33 AM

Thanked 15,762 Times in 1,050 Posts

GRITS, just want to say you are my lifestyle hero.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:56 PM

Thanked 25,978 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default ctunnel

Thanks,,,, trust me, it takes alot of work and patience, as explained in post #193.... I say this so no one thinks it just fell into my arms. & maybe others can use it as a somewhat guideline....... But thanks for the compliment!!
Attached Thumbnails
smok - Copy.jpg  
Old 04-11-2016, 11:03 PM

Default Weekend Swing Group Meet

Hello everyone,,, we were at a Swing Group meet w/ our Swing Group this past weekend.

We all stayed in Pigion Forge, TN, @ the Rocky Waters, Inn & Suites... Nice place overlooking a river w/ balconys and we all chipped in for a suite to play together w/ a jacuzzi tub....

If you've read about our "swing group meets" before, you know we usually play "key party" the first night, and "swing group play altogether" the next night.. (fri & Sat)

So, the guys put their room keys in the hat, and we all picked our key @ 8pm , and went to that room to be w/ what-ever wifes room it is to spend the evening with, till 1am ...no one knows whos room it is until they open the door? .. then us guys all go back to our wives @ our room.

When I went to the door of the room/wife I picked, the door opened and was greeted by "S", (first letter of her first name)... she had on just, heels and thigh highs. I went in and talked, and she teased me to hardness.. "S" is 45yo , brunette, 36C, 5'8" 145#?, very tall & built. Once I was naked she pushed me onto the bed and started sucking my cock like it was the last one she'll ever see....I told her to stop at one point because I was going to cum quick... she didn't stop & I exploded in her mouth...I was quivering like crazy w/ pleasure.!!
She then climbed onto my face and I sucked her pussy while reaching up and playing with her big nipples until she had a screaming orgasm...She layed next to me and we both needed recovering after all that... wow it was good.

Once we were recharged, we continued to fuck & suck the night away... she first climbed back onto me laying on the bed and slid my cock in her cowgirl style and rode me slowly @ first... as she moved toward orgasm she started riding me like crazy yelling, "fuck me, fuck me", so I did!!!.... lol.... I couldn't hold back and exploded in her pussy, and she moaned "I can feel it" and had her own orgasm... She kept riding me w/ her full pussy until my cock shrunk & fell out... she got off and sucked me clean.... She told me that her & her husband don't swing w/ anyone outside of our swing group.. so when we all get together, and they can make the meet, its a special time for them both... soooo she really gets into it on both nights.
While recharging, she had me use her dildo on her, in a few positions for a few more of her orgasms... she is a turn on watching her cum..... She dosen;t do anal, but just about everything else!!... We fucked in every position we could think of, and even did some stand up fucking on the balcony overlooking the river...it was raining lightly on us which made it even more erotic.... At around 1 am, quiting time, she didn't want to shower, because she promised her husband she'd wait for his return..... (my wife & me do the same thing.)
So I left 2 loads in her pussy & one in her mouth for her for her husband to find & for her to tell him about our night together.....

Went back to my room, to find my wife still laying on the bed ass up, smiling, and greeted me w/ a "hi honey, I had fun, did you?""".... we both told each other who we were with, and when she turned over, I could see she had a pussy full of cum...she proudly spread her legs to show me...

If you want to hear about her night "alone time", ask her here, and let her tell you.

As far as Saturday night goes, when everyone in the group gets together in the suite, If you want the details, ask & we will tell you.. hope to hear your Questions and comments....

Attached Thumbnails
nl4f0ncw16gp.jpg  
Old 04-12-2016, 11:54 AM

Default Sharing wife

Would love to hear Ms. GRITS story. I will share a story soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 11:03 PM

Default mbudda

Mrs. Grits here,

Well, I'll start w/ fri. nite alone w/ unknown.... The lucky keyholder of my room a guy from our "swing Group" that I particularly like.... Us girls never know who will be at our door? ... I greeted him at the door in my new scallopped camo bikini w/ white heels... (the pic below is the exact outfit from another time)... I brought a couiple of bikinis because Sat. nite swing group fun was themed- "Almost Summer"....

So considering how much I like this guy,, I insisted he get undressed right away, and asked him to sit on the couch... I did a little lap dance grinding w/ my bikini ass on him, then just got on my knees and started sucking and caressing his cock to hardness...when I reached up to play w/ his nipples he started to squirm w/ pleasure....
After I felt he was hard enought for me, I climbed on and straddled him, rubbing his cock against my bikini bottoms, while we both played w/ each others nipples..... he then pulled my bikini tops to the side and started nibbling on my nipples driving my crazy!! The foreplay was great, and we didn't stop for a while.... I really enjoyed feeling his hard cock rubbing against my bikini bottoms between my pussy lips......
I eventually couldn't take it anylonger and reached down and pulled my bikini to the side and put his cock in me... I was soooo wet it just slid right in and we started fucking like crazy. I just kept bouncing up and down on him to both our pleasure... but before he could cum, I got up and stood over him on the couch and he licked my pussy to orgasm... a wild orgasm!! Then I just got back on his cock and fucked him until he filled my pussy w/ his hot cum.... it felt soooo gooood!!!
We relaxed on the balcony overlooking the river, and ended up fucking over the balcony rail ,, (I think everyone that night was on their bakcony at one time or another).... we went back inside, and proceeded to the bed, and I just layed back spread my legs and told him to fuck me anyway he wanted too?... So he pulled my wet bikini bottom to the side and started fucking me w/ long hard thrusts into the bed.. I loved it, and he did too.... I kept talking dirty to him begging him for cum,,,, and when he was ready, he jumped off and pulled me to the edge of the bed and I sucked his cock to orgasm and didn't spill a drop... lol
After a while, he sat on the edge of the bed and I stood in front of him while he caressed my body top to bottom.. he pulled down my bikini bottoms and caredded my ass and pussy.. Then I pushed him back on the bed and climbed onto him and rode his cock , then I got off and he rode me doggy, and more....we were fucking in all sorts of ways!! i liked when he pulled my hair doggy , thrusting into me like he was in total control...very erotic... then he put another cum load in my pussy doggy.. it was very deep & warm, and I liked it....
We just collasped and moaned...
One reason I like this guy is because he can cum all night.. he hardly needs a recharge and hes ready to go.. and I like the feeling of making a man cum!! We ended up fucking till time to go home. My pussy was dripping w/ his cum, and he liked feeling it, and he gave me another cum load in my pussy before he left.....
Like hubby said, when he came back to our room, I was naked on the bed w/ only white high heels...
We talked about our night, and he was happy to hear I was with someone I liked alot... I made hubby fuck me one more time in my cum filled slippery pussy, but he couldn't cum, but he enjoyed it.... he likes finding me used & exhausted!!

Sat. night was a big drunken fuckfest.

Any other Q's ???
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0479.JPG   DSC_0488.JPG  

DSC_0464.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-12-2016 at 11:06 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 11:33 PM

Default BTW

BTW-- do you like my bikini outfit??
Old 04-13-2016, 12:39 AM

Default Sharing wife

Like the bikini?? Silly damn question!!! Absolutly!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
BTW-- do you like my bikini outfit??
You look hot in that bikini but the pictures of you without it are even hotter;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 10:40 PM

Default thanks

Thanks guys.... any questions about our Swing Weekend??
Old 04-16-2016, 02:13 PM

Default Sharing wife

We always enjoy your stories. Please share about Saturday night. Are your "meetings" always with the same couples? Do you ever allow a solo guy or gal?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s