photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-29-2024, 08:28 AM

Thanked 16,210 Times in 1,124 Posts

Dining out last night at a fancy (for me) restaurant, the young hostess (18-19yo, max) had tight black pants on and a fuzzy black and white sweater, but she was clearly braless. She had A cups at best, and a loose, fuzzy sweater, but you can still always tell.

The very natural shape, the jiggling nuances, and nipples that would go from flat to very long when they were cold.

My wife caught me looking (which is not a problem as she usually notices first), and later said, "I hope she knows she had an admirer since most people wouldn't have had a clue,"

But I know that any one of us here would have noticed, no issue with that!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2024, 01:42 PM

Thanked 2,451 Times in 329 Posts
Default dancing co-worker

this happened years ago, and is something that I 'totally forgot about' but came back to mind just a few days ago..

I was out with about 20-30 office co-workers at some 'team bonding' event years ago... we ended up at a bar/dance club and at one point there was a group of these younger office women (all quite attractive secretaries in their late 20's/early 30s) dancing in a group... at one point this classic song by the Divinyls comes on with the very sexy voice of the female lead singer... the women are all still dancing and singing along to the lyrics... the song being "I Touch Myself" ... and the refrain being

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ah-ah-oh, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself, I touch myself
I touch myself, I touch myself"

It was very HOT suddenly seeing all these skirted pretty female co-workers of mine gyrating and singing along to the song, saying "I touch myself" and as the song went on and on, the 'bolder' they got with their moves, gyrating and singing the lyrics out loud... I swear at one point this one secretary - a married very pretty blonde woman named Kristin - looks directly at me as she runs her hands down from her breasts to her hips and ever so slightly towards her skirted crotch, and mouths "when I think about you I touch myself" in my direction... I was one of the senior guys in that office and there was no way I was going to try to pursue that... and if I had made some move, she easily could have been horrified thinking I thought she was making a move towards me, and it could have gotten very ugly and uncomfortable (and maybe me being fired!)... instead I just stood their smiling and made sure to watch her specifically when she sang those words and settling for the slightest of eye contact
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2024, 02:42 PM

Default pantsed by girlfriend

like Gnome72141 and winstom_optic_beer said I think it would be very hot to be totally pantsed by a woman in front of other women who I think are hot... something very exciting about seeing their shocked, but increasingly smiling, giggling pretty faces as they stare at my cock!!! hasn't happened to me, but certainly have a long list of pretty females I know I'd love to be standing in front of with my pants down!!

the fantasy came years after the fact, but I recall one time flirting with these two lovely bikini-clad women at my girlfriend's apartment pool complex... the three of us standing around chatting and them laughing at stupid things I was saying... my gf came up to us and dragged me away being rather annoyed I was flirting with these pretty women... wish she had just come up behind me and yanked my swim trunks down to my ankles in front of them! LOL
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 AM

Default Dish Tech at the house with my screen saver of the wife

The Dish Tech was here yesterday repairing a broken wife to the TV and a few other repairs,I had a few questions to get him to look at my laptop in the livingroom,I asked him if there is a way I could put pics from my laptop to the TV he said he didn't know how to use all the new smart TV's so I said I have my pics I would like to put on it when my wife isn't home to view,she was home at the time,and I had my laptop where he could see the slide show,at the time one of the wife in her thong was showing,after he turned around many nudes popped up,I was dying for him to look,then we talked again and I said theres a pic not safe for work,it was a pool pic with the wife holding her bikini top out so both tits were showing,he smiled and said said thats awesome,he went back to work and my pic went on an error mode.But he seen her tits.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 09:17 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverdelivery View Post
The Dish Tech was here yesterday repairing a broken wife to the TV and a few other repairs,I had a few questions to get him to look at my laptop in the livingroom,I asked him if there is a way I could put pics from my laptop to the TV he said he didn't know how to use all the new smart TV's so I said I have my pics I would like to put on it when my wife isn't home to view,she was home at the time,and I had my laptop where he could see the slide show,at the time one of the wife in her thong was showing,after he turned around many nudes popped up,I was dying for him to look,then we talked again and I said theres a pic not safe for work,it was a pool pic with the wife holding her bikini top out so both tits were showing,he smiled and said said thats awesome,he went back to work and my pic went on an error mode.But he seen her tits.
Have a topless selfie my wife sent me a few years back as the wallpaper on my apple watch. Was at the football last night and my mate asked the time. Without thinking I held out my watch for him to see. He saw it all, not sure if he registered what the time was though
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 09:08 AM

Default Bar Flashing

Last month on a trip with the missus, we spent an afternoon checking out bars and pubs in an American city.

Early afternoon, we hear a bell being rung in a small spot. Then a gal, maybe late twenties, gets up on the bar. She spins a wheel behind the bar, and the crowd cheers, the wheel has stopped on 'flash titties'. She hauls out both tits over her shirt and gives them several side to side shakes. Crowd cheers, it was a lot of fun. Lovely big tiddies they were.

Being the pervert I am, I have googled, reddited and searched for bars like this to go to, could never find anything online. This was by sheer luck. As I watched it all unfold I thought, "Thank you, may I please have another?". My wife loved it as well, it was a thrill.

I would love to plan a trip with the missus and other fun couples and get in on these sort of shenanigans.

Is there a thread on this? Bars with fun flashing games? And fun stories of experiences?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
Last month on a trip with the missus, we spent an afternoon checking out bars and pubs in an American city.

Early afternoon, we hear a bell being rung in a small spot. Then a gal, maybe late twenties, gets up on the bar. She spins a wheel behind the bar, and the crowd cheers, the wheel has stopped on 'flash titties'. She hauls out both tits over her shirt and gives them several side to side shakes. Crowd cheers, it was a lot of fun. Lovely big tiddies they were.

Being the pervert I am, I have googled, reddited and searched for bars like this to go to, could never find anything online. This was by sheer luck. As I watched it all unfold I thought, "Thank you, may I please have another?". My wife loved it as well, it was a thrill.

I would love to plan a trip with the missus and other fun couples and get in on these sort of shenanigans.

Is there a thread on this? Bars with fun flashing games? And fun stories of experiences?

could you please share what city and what bar?
Old 03-08-2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
could you please share what city and what bar?
If someone starts a thread, and if there are a few others named, I certainly will.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
If someone starts a thread, and if there are a few others named, I certainly will.
Why, is it secret? Lots of threads on here about similar places.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Why, is it secret? Lots of threads on here about similar places.
Which threads? Doc Holliday's, Nashville.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Masturbating

2m:54s

01-04-2015
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
Amateur cocksucker 5

2m:00s