Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2019, 08:28 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie44 View Post
Years back when I was dating my ex-g/f an apartment in her apartment building caught fire, while doing repairs the entire building had to be vacated. For about 1-2 months she moved in with her parents, while staying at her parents house her aunt and her aunts boyfriend came to town to visit for a few days. When my ex's mom did laundry she would fold the laundry on a pool table by the laundry room and eventually put the clothes/towels away. Since her aunt was in town the laundry stayed folded on the pool table for a few days. The pool table was in a room adjacent to the kitchen, it wasn't to difficult to identify the type of clothing on the table (towels, jeans, panties, etc.). One day I walked into the kitchen and saw her aunts boyfriend at the pool table right where my ex-g/f's thongs were laying. I figured he was only taking a mental snapshot for later....During the few days I noticed her aunt's boyfriend would always find reasons to walk or stand behind my g/f, I knew he was looking at her thongs that would occasionally pop out of her low rise jeans. A few weeks later after she moved back into her apartment she mentioned she was missing a few thongs, being that she had about 100 pairs I asked how would she even know; the ones that were missing (that her aunt's boyfriend took) where the more cute/unique ones; cheetah print, flowered, etc. It turned me on knowing not only had he seen her thongs but he had a few to play with it. To make my ex happy, I took her to Victoria's Secret and bought her some new thongs....a win for all involved.

Thongs for the memories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 12:34 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

While an undoubted exhibitionist, my mrs has never gone as far as doing anything as extreme as 'naked pizza delivery' or whatever. However, last Summer she surprised me with something that wasn't a million miles away.

One particular day, during the great heat wave we had in this part of the world, I was on a day off work and mrs was working from home. I returned from the school run to find her laptop set up on the kitchen table. OK, so this was where she was going to work. There was no sign of her right then, presumably she was on a call.

I started to do a few odd jobs that needed doing and she eventually came into the room. It was already quite warm and she wasn't wearing much. I'm sorry I didn't get a photo but have a look at the attached image I dug up on google. Aside from her panties, that's all she had on! It's a light, almost seethrough cotton throw that I remember her buying before we went on a beach holiday. The plan was to wear it over her bikini, whilst going to and from the beach.

Well, here in our kitchen, she's not even wearing that bikini! You can definitely she the hint of her nips through the fabric and, of course, since they're as erect as usual, it's hanging on them. Still, nothing crazy to report here, right? Wife wears not very much whilst hanging out with husband. Except...

"That was work on the phone. There's something urgent they need me to vet and they're sending me the physical documents. The courier will be here within the hour."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think I should get changed?" she asked, with a definite smirk.

"Hey, you look great to me." I said, playing the game. "If you're ok with that outfit, then I'm definitely ok with that outfit."

So, she sat down at her laptop and proceeded to do some work. I kept on doing housework (while checking her out, a lot), we made some small talk, time ticked on...

She may or may not have actually intended to go through with it but the whole thing was brought to a head when the doorbell rang - just 45 minutes after the phone call!

You would all have laughed if you saw me because I basically ran off! I wanted to make sure there was no way she could balk and get me to accept the delivery. So, up she got and answered the door, wearing just that throw!

I was upstairs and could hear the conversation. In my opinion the courier definitely made some unnecessary small talk!

Ultimately, she signed for the packet and he left. I came back down the stairs. She was sitting at the table again, looking through the documents.

"Did you get the feeling he enjoyed meeting you?" I asked.

She laughed. "He did seem very friendly!"

She stood up from the table and started towards me. As she did so, she pulled the kaftan up over her head and off! Now wearing just her knicks, she walked past me towards the hall (and the stairs) before turning her head back, giving me the 'come hither' look and saying "After that, I feel like taking a small break from work..."

Attached Thumbnails
kaftan.jpg  
Old 01-13-2019, 01:15 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I was in orchestra, not band, but all of the times we had to change together in various places for whatever reasons. No one believes me except those who were also in music groups. Never saw anything more exciting than bras and underwear, but it was just as good as being naked.
I was in an orchestra and we would quite often not even have a dressing room but have to get changed backstage behind the curtain. The first couple of times I was preoccupied with what I was doing but at later performances I saw several of the girls in the orchestra in their underwear and two topless.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 08:03 AM

Default Orchestra

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
I was in an orchestra and we would quite often not even have a dressing room but have to get changed backstage behind the curtain. The first couple of times I was preoccupied with what I was doing but at later performances I saw several of the girls in the orchestra in their underwear and two topless.
Anyone wear anything super sexy?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sioux45 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 12:46 PM

Hi guys

I’ve been a lurker for a long time and new to this forum. I hope you can understand my English.
I don’t know since when the thought of showing off my wife makes me hot. Ten years ago I was a rather jealous person and my (now) wife revealing. To my regret, she has settled down. We are now both about 30 years old. I’m just proud, when my wife can make other men horny.

At the beginning of your relationship, she was very open and liked the attention from other men. It still makes me horny when I think back of some situation.
We are living in Europe, so naked sauna isn’t something special for us. But I remember one moment well. I was sitting I front of my wife in a mixed sauna with some other young people. Nothing special so far. But when we exit the sauna, she told me with a smirk, that one young guy has always looked at her.

Another short story is at a male friend of us. Chatroulette was the hype at that moment. Therefore, we were trying it. There were many guys, most of them makes compliment about her cleavage. After some time, she just removed her top and was sitting there with her bra in front of the camera - next to my friend and me. We were laughing at found that funny. Pic related.
Oh I wish, we could do that again…

I’m sorry, that I can’t share many pics of her. She just doesn’t trust the internet. And I also don’t want, that her pics are uncontrolled all over the internet.

I have more stories to tell but I don't want to spam everyone with my first post
Attached Thumbnails
IMG00002blue.jpg  
Old 01-15-2019, 02:23 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This is from a long time ago, it was summer and I went with my wife to buy a bathing suit for her, we were about to go to the beach for a week. I don't know why I had to go, but after many tries she found one she liked. So we leave the store and I ask if we can go get lunch now, there was a nice place in the mall, she said "no, the way this swimsuit fits I have to go get waxed or I'll have pubic hair hanging out".

So we walked to the salon and they could take her right away, I decided to go ahead to the restaurant and have a beer or two while waiting. After a while she comes beaming in, she's wearing a sun dress that really works for her, so we move to a table. I ask her "so you're all smooth and bare down there now?". She nods a yes.

Then I say "I want to see", she tells me to behave, I'll have to wait until we get home, or at least in the car. But I keep at it telling her how hot she is and how pretty her pussy is. She gives in and says if I lean over she'll lift her dress for a second, no one is close by. I mean the second she lifted this waiter appears out of thin air to take our order. She covered up immediately, but I was pretty sure by the look on his face, he got a better look than I did.
Old 01-17-2019, 03:14 PM

Thanked 24,007 Times in 1,310 Posts

Over the summer we were down at the beach. Great day, lots of people, lots of people watching. There were two girls along the waters edge taking photos of each other. You know, the selfie-snapchat-instagream obessed type. There was no nudity, just two girls taking turns photographing each other at the beach. Stopping, admiring the photos, doing another pose. I just watched and watched. Then my mind started to turn...what was their plan with those photos? How many selfies, bikini shots, yoga pose photos were in their gallery? Who was the lucky person who'd get to see those photos? If they were taking all these on the beach, how much further do those photos go when in private? Are those photos in their gallery? What are those like, who gets those and what caption, flirtation, sexting goes along with the photos...before I knew it I had to roll to my side from the raging erection.

Darn imagination.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 02:21 PM

Default Friend's wife adjusting pantyhose

I had a friend's wife, a real looker with a smokin bod, come by my office to see if I could help with a computer issue she was having. She always flirts with me, and this time we were alone in a conference room. She said her hose had been needing adjusted all day. Then she stood up and put a sexy high heel on the chair next to me and proceeded to adjust her sheer black pantyhose all the way to 6" past where the reinforcement starts.

Instant hard on. She saw me looking and just smiled. He was a good friend so I didn't pounce. They divorced a couple of years later and I have been slapping myself since.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:30 PM

Smile Smiley waitress...with a bonus!

A nice surprise was in store in the pub restaurant this chilly winter's day (6 degrees C. with a cold wind) here in the Northern half of the globe. A nice slim, smiley, waitress in her early twenties, jeans and a T-shirt was serving in our area.

From behind I immediately clocked the absence of an ugly bra strap. From the front one could make out her nice smallish rounded breasts. No nipples protruding, so it wasn't obvious she was braless, but just a tiny jiggle as she walked gave the game away. The T-shirt had a slightly scooped neckline, but no cleavage was actually visible. The table next to us ordered extra drinks, dessert, and then had to pay, so I was rewarded several times with the lovely sight of the tiny wobble of her braless titties each time she walked towards us.

Unfortunately a different waitress actually served our order, so there was no added thrill when she leant forward to put the plates on the table. However....

When it was time to pay, my partner went to the ladies', and I caught 'my' waitress's eye and raised my hand holding my bank card. As she walked towards me with the card machine, I 'accidentally' dropped the card on the floor, which she kindly bent down to pick up. My reward was a glimpse of one nipple for about 0.2 seconds. It was all over too quickly, but I will cherish the moment. She then gave me two vouchers two use in future as part of their loyalty scheme. That outfit alone will ensure a repeat visit - no discount necessary! And yes, I did leave a tip...

A low-key moment, but one that I shall re-live repeatedly. Must stop now, as need to visit the bathroom....!
Old 01-28-2019, 07:12 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiegelei View Post

A low-key moment, but one that I shall re-live repeatedly.
Low key, but it is amazing how such a simple event can make such a huge impression... Recall a similar sort of event years ago in a restaurant in San Francisco. Was on my first business trip, first time to CA and my head was on a swivel looking at all the beautiful California girls... One lunch we [4 clients, my boss and me] were at this restaurant and our waitress was an absolutley stunning blonde, wearing a white button shirt and short black skirt, the restauant "uniform." It was immediately apparent she was braless through the thin material and the amount of motion - she must have been a C bordering on a D cup. I was mesmerized watching her take out order and then serve, constant big smile of perfect white teeth and flirting with all. Was completely unable to follow the conversation at the table, and it was obvious. My boss later admonished me to not be so distracted by the scenery, but it was worth it.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022