or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2018, 07:41 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default That's another story

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Wow- her brother was certainly interested in getting some attention from your ex; that's a bold move! Did you talk about what happened later, or what might have happened? I had an ex GF long ago who loved teasing her brother, and seeing her touching his cock would have been the hottest thing in my life back then
!!
Oh much more happened. Just takes a while getting down the rabbit hole
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 12:52 PM

Default Wife pictures saw by cable guys accidently

A few years ago, we moved into a new house and had a fiber optic cable installed along with the modem. The modem was upstairs in my office. Two installers, an older guy in his 50’s and a younger guy came to install it. The cable was quickly installed but it was taking a while for the modem and after about 30 minutes the older guy came downstairs and went outside and talked to the other guy and then they both went upstairs again.

Finally, they both came downstairs and told my wife they wanted to show her how they filled up the hole they dug in the yard. They spent several minutes chatting with her, then came over and I signed the contract and paid them.
My wife then went outside to do some gardening and I went upstairs to check out the modem.

I found several of my wife’s polaroid pictures out by the computer. I had no idea how they found them but then I saw one sticking out behind the desk. Apparently I had accidently dropped some back there and when they moved the desk to get to the electric plug they saw them. Now I understand what it took so long and that both of them saw them.

I picked up the pictures and the first one was her in a bikini, the second one, was her pulling down the bikini bottom from behind and showing her ass. Then one of her with her tits showing and then another one of her ass but bent over a bit so you could see her asshole. The last one was laying on back spread eagle and totally naked, pussy showing and tits.

I put the pictures away and then remembered them talking to her downstairs. I am sure they got a kick out of that after seeing he naked and I knew they hadn’t told her or she would have been yelling at me.
As I was leaving, I looked down and there was a big stain on the carpet. I am guessing it was cum.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:25 AM

Thanked 11,084 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
I was once at a family party
An extremely lucky unvle, even without getting further on
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 07:34 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Thrill

I'm getting a thrill thinking about this ,Today my wife has a doctors appointment at 9am,I'll be home and her brother is coming over to get a Christmas list,I'll have my laptop in the kitchen when he comes in and have the screensaver set for 3 minutes and then the nudi pics of his sis will pop up of the skinny dipping photos and the nude at the lake photos...lets see what he says about his older sister......…………………..
Old 12-14-2018, 10:13 AM

Default waiting

it's after 10 he should be here any second...I watched the titty tic for an hour,hurry before wife gets home,...screen saver set for 1 minute...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 05:47 AM

Default murphys law took over

At 11 am my laptop battery went dead,I went in the livingroom to plug it in and right then a knock on the door,it was Brian,then 1 second my wife got home,so I did get the laptop and I was doing map work on it in the kitchen,Brian was sitting next to me and behind me is a big mirror,I let the screensaver pop on and I stood by the sink and my wife was sitting,I don't know if he ever looked into the mirror but after about 15 minutes my wife was walking around and shut the laptop and never said one thing about the nudi pics flashing every 5 seconds....it was fun...…….
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 06:10 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
At 11 am my laptop battery went dead,I went in the livingroom to plug it in and right then a knock on the door,it was Brian,then 1 second my wife got home,so I did get the laptop and I was doing map work on it in the kitchen,Brian was sitting next to me and behind me is a big mirror,I let the screensaver pop on and I stood by the sink and my wife was sitting,I don't know if he ever looked into the mirror but after about 15 minutes my wife was walking around and shut the laptop and never said one thing about the nudi pics flashing every 5 seconds....it was fun...…….
If he’s anything like my brother in law, he peeked at his older sister naked every chance he got growing up. And when I had a chance recently to expose him to her naked pictures (face was cropped out) I took it. Talked about this in a different thread, but found out he really liked the pictures.

You’ll need to find out if he saw her and what he thought. I’d also be curious to hear what your wife says, it’s pretty clear she saw what was on the screen.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
If he’s anything like my brother in law, he peeked at his older sister naked every chance he got growing up. And when I had a chance recently to expose him to her naked pictures (face was cropped out) I took it. Talked about this in a different thread, but found out he really liked the pictures.

You’ll need to find out if he saw her and what he thought. I’d also be curious to hear what your wife says, it’s pretty clear she saw what was on the screen.
She's said nothing yet about the photos on the screen saver,,I wil mention something to my brother in law about it,I know he has nudi pics of his wife on his phone,he hid the wallpaper once when he turned it on,I did see a flash of skin..she's ok...Thanks for the question...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 06:35 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
I know he has nudi pics of his wife on his phone,...

I see a potential trade partner
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 06:19 AM

Default screen saver

Wife asked me tp get the nudi pics off the screen saver,nothing about her brother here when they popped up but out niece seen a few but she doesn't think the nudes where popping up yet..so I changed the photos -Just for now---"}
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s