Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2018, 07:34 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default phone

I went to buy a new phone,the guy said I need your old phone for some numbers,I gave it to him and he swiped it and the wallpaper was my wife topless on the bed,he just staired at it for about 10 seconds then went on and said nothing....I have to do that again soon..
Old 10-24-2018, 08:58 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default A little alcohol

A number of years back, my wife and I were at a large amusement park, but staying at a hotel that was maybe 5 or so miles away. Right outside of the amusement park was an large restaurant and bar with a big outdoor deck. Without kids, we were at the bar late afternoon just enjoying time and having a few drinks.

After a drink or two I convinced her to unbutton a few buttons on her shirt and show off her cleavage a little. Now my wife was about a 34 B at the time with nice perky nipples. We sat there for several hours just enjoying the time together and giving anyone around her a nice look at some deep cleavage, but no real exposure. As we got into the early evening we decided to leave and go get some snacks to eat that evening in the room. As we walked out of the restaurant I walked her to the truck I owned and helped her into her seat. As i did, we kissed and i ran my hand down from her neck and over the her top, rubbing my hand right over her great breasts, all the time in the middle of a parking lot where others could see. As we finished kissing, I unbuttoned one more button on her shirt, with the highest buttoned button now below the bottom of her breasts. I was soon in the car and we drove to a Walmart where I again helped her out of the truck and slyly rubbed my hand over her almost exposed deep cleavage front of her shirt. We went into the store and looked at snacks, all the time her bending over to look at the snacks, exposing her hard pokie nipples for anyone paying attention to see. I am sure that one guy got a great look that he probably could not believe. We checked out with the female cashier looking at my wifes semi open top, and I'm sure wondering if my wife knew how much she was showing.

We arrived at the hotel and parked to the far side of the front of the hotel and then walked into the lobby. We nearly ran to the room on the first floor and entered the room. The window from the room faced right on to the sidewalk we just used to get from our parking space, and as we entered the room, I turned her around and quickly unbuttoned the rest of her top, pulled it off and threw it on the floor as she rubbed the front of my Jean's. Topless and only a few feet from the window with open curtains, we continued to kiss as we worked our way to the window, where she turned around with her breasts on full display as she reached to each side and pulled the curtains shut, but in the process full exposing herself with her arms extended to the sides as she reached up to grab the curtains.

While not wild or crazy, this little event was such a turn on knowing that she was turned on showing off her tits and daring to do it in public when she could so easily be seen. Neither of us lasted long that evening . The nice part was that although having the perfect sized and shaped breasts, she sometimes did wear bras. That weekend, she never once even attempted to bother with anything other than a button down shirt.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:34 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Playboy Calendar

In college I shared a small apartment in a house with another fellow for a year plus. When we returned from Christmas break he brought a spiral bound Playboy wall calendar he had received as a present. After the calendar had received the requisite examination it was left on the small table in the living room for anyone to flip through. At some point my roommate made the comment that one of the girls in the calendar looked like my GF, particularly her eyes. I was surprised by his remark, my jealous / defensive side wondering why he was thinking of my GF naked, but simultaneously found it exciting. I had not initially noticed the similarities, but upon further review did come to see it: similar wavy brunette hair, somewhat similar body, and of course her eyes.

My GF, who was at another school ~ 300 miles away, visited me shortly after this and one morning while the two of us were sitting on the couch I mentioned my roommate’s comment about one of the girls in the calendar. Of course my GF wanted to see the photo, so I gave her the bound calendar. She looked at it quietly for what seemed an eternity but probably was less than a minute and eventually said she could see how my roommate could think it looked like her. I agreed, and said it was pretty hot thinking of my GF posing for Playboy. My GF looked at me, her mouth open slightly; I am not sure if either of us was really breathing. At this point I should add that my GF was wearing just a relatively thin robe and fuzzy knee high socks - brightly colored, horizontal stripes with individual toes knit into the sock, like a glove for your foot. [The image is etched on my mind.] It was a Saturday morning and we had just gotten up a bit before this conversation. I looked at her and said you could pose just like you are and look almost the same as the girl in the calendar; my GF had her right foot tucked under her and the other pulled up, by happenstance almost exactly like the pose in the photo. My GF opened her robe a bit and said “Like this?” Just at that moment we could hear my roommate get up from his bed and start to make his way toward the living room where we were sitting. My GF scrambled to pull her robe together and to sit in a more conservative manner as my roommate stumbled into the living room and after the usual “mornings” asked what we were up to. I told him I had told my GF about his comment about the calendar and that she could see how he might think there were similarities.

That, unfortunately, is where it ended, with the proverbial whimper. Countless times after that variations of what might have happened “if only”… have played out in my mind, each with an incredibly thrilling result. I have often wondered if my GF would have gone along with any of them if I had encouraged it. Maybe some day, if our paths ever cross, I will ask her. Today, just for kicks I tried to see if I could find that calendar online, and for once the gods smiled. The photo of Miss January below is the photo we were looking at all those years ago…
Attached Thumbnails
Playboy Calendar.jpg  
Old 11-08-2018, 07:41 PM

Default Pool party

About 5 years ago my wife and i got invited to a pool party at a friends of friend's house.
We arrived with our little kids ready to have fun, jump in the pool, eat whatever came out of the grill and obviously, to drink.
We were 3 couples (us, our friends and the owners of the house), all in our mid to late 30's. There were some other guests which i exchanged 3 or 4 words with, but they could as well not have been there.

Kids were swimming, screaming and running around.
Drinks started flowing as the day got older and people getting a little bit drunk. Nothing bad, but enough to start saying things you wouldn't while sober.
Unfortunately for me, i couldn't drink that much because the wife usually forgets that she has kids as soon as she starts drinking, so i have to make sure they don't drown.

At some point before sunset, while we were all in the pool and most kids were watching tv, i had to take my 2-year old to pee, then came back and wrapped her in a towel and picked her up. At that moment, i hear the owner of the house scream: "there she is... She's topless!"

It turns out that while i was away, my wife's friend and the woman who owns the house started comparing who had bigger boobs. They were being encouraged by their husbands. So my friend showed her boobs first, by lifting her top briefly, and the host, who was wearing a full bathing suit, pulled it down to her waist. That's when her husband yelled that she was topless.
I thought she was going to stay like that, but she pulled it back up after maybe 10 seconds.

I never thought this could happen at a regular family party, so i started getting excited and walked to the side of the pool where this happened and sat on a chair, with my toddler on my lap and the rest of the people in the pool. I thought, if something is going to happen, i want to be part of it.

As i reached my chair, they were encouraging my wife to show her boobs. She is very shy and would never do something like that, but she started to consider it, as the alcohol was helping. She looked at me to ask for permission, i said: "if you want to, go for it". I was playing cool, but on the inside i felt a battle between excitement and jealousy. She finally declined and said she didn't want to do it.

It started getting dark and people started getting drunker.
The female host started to get very drunk and she was casually pulling her bathing suit down every 20 minutes to show her boobs in a playful way, to all of us who were inside the pool near her. Then she sat down with her chin on the edge and after a couple of minutes she started throwing up.
So the party turned from a "this is exciting" to "let's make sure she doesn't drown".

Her husband didn't seem to care about what was happening, so my friend and i helped her out of the pool and took her to her room. When we came back, the husband was washing the mess with a hose, but my wife and her friend were outside the pool saying it was time to leave.

We started gathering our things (and kids) and walked to the car to load them in. We had to do multiple trips to the car. So on the first one, it was only my wife, my toddler and I, while the other kid and some bags were still in the house. As I'm placing my 2 year old in the car seat, my wife, who is wearing a very sexy bikiny, puts on a skirt that comes down to a couple inches above the knee. I told her to take her bikini bottoms off because they were wet. She wouldn't normally do it, but she was pretty drunk, so she complied.
Then i told her to stay in the car while i went to get the other kid and the rest of our things, but she said, "I'll do it".

So she went back in, i waited in the car for about 5 minutes and she wasn't coming back. My mind started going crazy thinking what she could be doing for so long and being bottomless in a short skirt. So i picked up the 2 year old and walked back into the house.
My wife was standing up, taking to her friend, resting her butt on the back of a couch while hugging my other kid. So a pretty innocent situation. And she had completely forgotten that i was in the car.
So i told her "let's go. Did you say bye to the host and his friend's? And she said "yes, i just came back from there" while pointing to the back yard pool.
So i went out to say Good bye to everyone in the pool and i noticed that it was mostly guys, maybe 3 or 4 looking up to me. And at that very moment i pictured my wife in the same situation in a short skirt and bottomless.

Did they see anything while she was standing?
Did she wave goodbye from far away or did she get closer and squatted in front of them thinking she still had her bikini bottoms on?
It was already night, but there were some backyard lights on.

So what happened? I don't know. I asked my wife and she doesn't remember any of it, which is common when she gets drunk.
I asked her if she thinks they saw her, and she just said: "if they did... oh well, i hope they enjoyed it".

So i will never know the truth, but it makes me crazy excited every time i think about that day.

I have asked her multiple times about showing her boobs that day, and she finally said that she would have done it if the other guests hadn't been there.

I have been waiting to be in that situation again ever since.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:32 AM

Thanked 16,272 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnicht View Post
I never thought this could happen at a regular family party...

So what happened? I don't know...
So i will never know the truth, but it makes me crazy excited every time i think about that day...
I have been the kid/teen at family parties, and it clearly doesn't matter sometimes if it's just adults or not. I remember my mom's sister doing some pretty crazy things 30 years ago...

I can't stand not knowing in situations like this. I don't get jealous if my wife does anything, but I DO go absolutely insane if I don't know what happened. There was a topless situation that my wife was in nearly 10 years ago that STILL drives me nuts to this day since I don't know who, if anyone or everyone, actually saw her topless on accident. She doesn't even realize what had happened, so it's not like she is hiding anything from me because she doesn't know either, but it drives me nuts. And I am not going to ask the people involved if they remember seeing anything 10 years ago!

Same thing with my sister in law. Several years ago, she told us about a time she was changing clothes and didn't realize people were around. I jokingly asked what people might have seen, and she said she would tell me but she doesn't even know herself. Could have been nothing, could have been everything.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife hired this lady to paint the trim on out house, she had a helper with her, neither were VS models, but both were fit because of the nature of their work. I came home just as they were finishing up, was it August in the South so they both looked hot and tired. My wife was writing the check and said 'too bad y'all don't have swimsuits, you could cool off in the pool.'

The older one said 'we're not bashful, can we just skinny dip?'

My wife looked at me, I just shrugged, my wife said 'be my guest'.

I was in the den that overlooked the pool, they both just stripped off and jumped in. My wife asked if I was enjoying this, I nodded, she told me go bring them towels. I could tell they were painters and not landscapers.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:58 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts
Default you win!

" I could tell they were painters and not landscapers. "
great line!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SandyM For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts
Default Hostel story

I'm in a hostel in London, 8 bed dormitory, mixed gender. Last night there were 4 women and 4 men. All the women were young and gorgeous - mid-20s - there were a couple of busty Latina girls on the other side of the room, and the two bunks just adjacent to mine were occupied by two slim brunette Slovenian girls - Iva and Tamara. There was a young Latino guy and three older men including myself.

Of course no-one was cavorting around topless or anything like that but to my delight when the Slovenian girls came back from changing in the shower room, both were very clearly braless (as you would be, of course). Tamara had a relatively modest top on, you could see pokies when her shoulders were back or she was lying down but nothing when she was just standing or kneeling by her suitcase. She also had some tight burgundy sweatpants getting swallowed by her ass, it looked like she was wearing white panties with red polka-dots pulled up under the top of the sweatpants, you could see the outline of her panties disappearing very clearly into her protruding curve of her butt when she was bending over (which she was doing a lot!).

Iva had a tight sleeveless top that completely defined the shape of her breasts and the whole areola in relief. When she leaned forward, the top moved with her tits, so you could see a lot of jiggle while she was leaning over her suitcase packing stuff away. I was on a top bunk, reading and tapping on my laptop so I could easily glance over the top and look down at both of them getting ready for bed and packing for their journey today.

Eventually everyone started getting into bed, I had to put my book and laptop away and adjust my pillow for a clear view of the room. Iva started off lying facing me on her top bunk (looking at her phone, of course, while I was looking at her cleavage), but soon flipped over so I could see her back. Annoyingly Tamara had hung a towel over the part of her bed where I would be able to see her head and chest, and her legs were completely covered. I had to satisfy myself with the girls on the other side of the room, who were also braless but not wearing such defining clothes. My imagination had to do a lot of the work there.

In the morning two of the old men had buggered off early, so I had the room and the four women to myself (and sleeping Latino guy). Iva had flipped over in the night but was holding her hands over her chest with the covers, all I could see was her bare shoulder and arm. Across the room the other women were getting up and getting ready but not showing anything interesting, I was still pretending to be asleep but the busty French girl on the top bunk across the room kept glancing over at me and knew my game.

Tamara got up first and to my surprise and delight the first thing she did was peel off her sweatpants, revealing a pair of black panties (it turns out the polka-dots were just the top part of the burgundy sweatpants). She was sitting on the bed and I was looking down from above, so she wasn't really showing much, but when she pulled up her day pants, she had to stand up and do that little jump. Black panties don't help the voyeur much when looking for lines and shadows so apart from a pleasing glimpse of belly I can't say I saw anything more than a young girl in her underwear. I was of course willing her "take off the top, take off the top!" but in the first visible sign of modesty, she glanced up in my direction (did she see my eyes open?) then picked up her things and headed to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Iva was also waking up, that too-small top she was wearing had got twisted during the night and just as I moved my head I caught her pulling at the neck/chest collar. The nipple must have been right below it but the angle just wasn't quite right or I was a fraction of a second late because I didn't catch it. She began sitting up and now her right breast came into play, the top was now lopsided on the left, and there was a bit of sideboob spilling out. Remember it was so thin I could clearly see where the nipple was, it was just a centimetre away from complete exposure but again the gods were not with me at that moment.

Tamara came back and Iva climbed down from her bunk (oh! the jiggle!), and then repeated the same trick with her pants. I had a bit of an obstructed view because Tamara was moving around but again I saw Iva sitting on Tamara's bunk I just a pair of black panties (this was the moment that the Latino guy serendipitously returned from the shower room) before pulling on a pair of jeans. Again she did the little jump thing, and I got a much clearer view of how the panties clung to her mound, and a pretty good indicator that she is shaved, as there was a little venus-bridge type hole created by her right hip protruding forward, and the panties were riding pretty low to start with. No sign of any darkness or shadow there. She also had a really cute belly!

She kept on the sheer top for a while longer while she put on her make up and brushed her teeth (oh! the jiggle!). The rest of the room cleared out by this time and I gave up the pretence of being asleep so she could put the light on for her make-up. I fully expected her to head for the shower room to change but no, she turned her back to me and started pulling up her top. Of course she put her bra on the way girls do it a the beach, without showing anything, but for a minute she was standing there talking to Tamara in just her bra, fully aware I was sitting there able to see her! She had a beautiful tattoo of a rose covering most of her upper back. Then she put her top on. Great hostel experience for me!

This picture isn't a million miles from Iva's general body shape, face and breast shape and size. Obviously I didn't get this good a view!
Old 11-13-2018, 08:49 AM

Default Poor sis

About 4 to 5 years ago, me and my family went to a carnival. Me and my sister got on a ride were you dont strap in you just as it spins and jumps. She was wearing a loose skirt that day and it hiked up the the point where I could see her white panties
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stoneyhazy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 12:28 AM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Things you do on vacation

A number of years back, my wife and I went to Hawaii for vacation. While we visited a number of islands, there were a few that we enjoyed more than others. While on the big island, I convinced her to were a cut off top that showed off not only a little sideboob, but also a little underboob. We walked down the hotel hall and she had a change of heart and said she couldn't do it, but changed into a more conservative top that still showed off her body but not exposing anything. The top showed off her great set of pokies.

When in the car and driving down the road, she did pull up her top over her breasts and let it pulled up as we passed traffic, including cars and trucks. Unless the other drivers were blind, the ones coming in the other direction had to get a great view of her cute breasts.

Later, when in Honolulu, we had a room in a hotel, facing past others to diamond head. When in the room she took her top off and with other hotels near, I mentioned that others might be able to see her. She said she really didnt mind if anyo e saw her topless. So for the next few days in the hotel, she walked around either topless or undressed to expose her breasts. At one point she wanted to lay out and get a tan, so she laid at the edge of the room to the balcony with the glass doors open to get a better tan. She took off her top and anyone who was paying attention in the hotels that overlooked our could have seen her wonderful breasts. I posted before a few pictures, so here is a picture to one of those.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...6&d=1274301534

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s