uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2018, 04:27 PM

Default Simple, true.

This is just a simple true story I believe some may enjoy only because you like embarrassed stories. I'm cutting the story short but I was sitting on a secluded Cape Cod beach spot with my friend and we needed the tide to go out and their were two couples like 60 yards from us. We had no interaction but at a distance I thought a woman looked like an old girlfriend of mine. I made a mental note to look at her up close if I had an opportunity.

The woman I was going to look up had decided to take her swimsuit off and wear a sun dress instead at some point. This was secluded and I had no idea. She was a smoking hot woman in her early 50's. She sat in this small beach chair that you carried a long distance so it was a chatr you were practically sitting on the beach itself beach itself, and her sun dress, which was long, didn't cover her below her knees. I was walking by with my friend. She was completely exposed. I failed to notice what was going on for the first part of the second and my eyes must have gone wide. We made eye contact and she was terribly embarrassed and her efforts to cover herself failed which I felt was hot. As I was walking away I heard her husband tell her, "Don't' worry. You will never see him again."

I've seen my share of nude women, and she was embarrassed.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:21 AM

Since I have my own thread and I have been lucky enough to hit an old age and still be kicking I'll share another story. When I was in college one of my my roommates told me of a "gut" 3 credit child psychology class. My roommate told me everyone got an A who showed up and the teacher wanted you to bring wine to class and had an epic party at the end of the semester at his house and he was rich and he had a huge hot tub and he used his jedi mind powers to get all the women to undress and go in his hot tub naked.

Just like my room mate did for me I gave the heads up to a buddy who chose to take the class. My c;ass party was wonderful. No disappointments. I love seeing girls not used to taking their clothes nude as some of you.

I couldn't help myself. I had to crash the next semester's party. Ironically when I got there the hot tub stuff was not happening and I mentioned it to him. His eyes squirreled up and he said "Senex, I need you to do me a favor." (I knew where this was going and was not happy). He told me to walk into the middle of his living room during the middle of a party and strip my clothes off and go into the hot tub. I said I wasn't comfortable doing that and he said, "Why are you here? Do you want to see naked girls?" And I meekly replied, "Yes."And he said nude girls come at a cost. I walked into a room full of strangers and stripped. There were audible gasps. When I got into the hot tub I was humiliated. ENF, I was an ENM. Fortunately this was the early 80's before camera phones. I was sitting in the hot tub for about fifteen minutes by myself considering the best way to commit suicide. My buddies girl fiend came out just wearing panties and saved my ass from humiliation. The teacher was true to his word and so many people jumped naked into his tub that some of us needed to double up.

There's more to the story bt I suck at typing and having been drinking. Tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:48 PM

I'm back. Not anymore sober but not as tired as I was yesterday. This is a point I have to make clear. I'm a loyal friend and would never hit on a friend's girl. That's wrong. There are literally millions of girls out there and you should find your own one.

Having said that I am at this party I shouldn't be at because I crashed it but I know my friend and his girl who appropriately attended because they took the class that semester so I went for it. My buddy was chatting with some people and his girl friend (I won't use her name because it's unusual and it would be inappropriate to expose her) asked me to come upstairs because she had something "important" to talk to me about. I had been there the previous year and I don't think anyone went upstairs because this mansion had two downstairs toilets. So I go upstairs with her and she leads me into a bathroom and shuts the door. I am completely uncomfortable not just because my buddy is six foot three and two hundred and twenty pounds but unless she has CIA secrets to tell me this is inappropriate.She starts yacking about her and my buddy are having issues. I had already caught wind of that. What can I do. Nod my head up and down and say I understand. As she's complaining she dropped her trousers and started taking piss in front of me without a single break her monologue.I'm flabbergasted. As she's sitting on the toilet there is a knock on the door. I was pretty certain it was my friend and this wasn't going to end well for me. She yells "Come in." She is sitting on the toilet and fortunately it was a another girl from the class who wanted to say something to her. However, she looked at the situation (I was sitting next to the faucets, and she was pissing) and she realized this was some squirrely shit.

Anyway this is when I go back downstairs and the professor makes me disrobe.

This story has a lot more subtly but My typing skills have seemed to have diminished. My buddy and his girl argue and he leaves and I'm going to drive her home. She comes to the hot tub and I suspect it wasn't me that motivated people to jump in but I bet is was her. At one point so many nude coeds wanted to jump into the tub that this 10 or 12 seater wasn't big enough and some girls had to sit on guys laps to make room. My buddiy's girl jumped on my lap. I didn't get as erection. She was a beautiful young woman sitting on my nude lap but I didn't get erect. Because it was wrong and I am inhibited.

Later in the night I found myself sitting naked by myself (no one near enough to inhibit me) and I had an epic erection. I was watching naked girls walk around but I was sitting all by myself minding my own business. My buddy's girl just cannonballed into the hot tub. (that's how big this hot tub was.) And as statistically improbable this is when she jumped on mu lap their was substantial penetration. She jumped off my lap and was crazy pissed off at me. She was yelling I hadn't been erect before and I could only argue that stuff is fluid.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MrSenex For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2018, 04:51 AM

OK, I have another one but I want to finish the previous story. I was driving a hand me down Bonneville which was like two couches on wheels. I ended up driving like 9 people home. One of which was the girl and I dropped her off at some guy's house who was not her boyfriend. She looked at me in the eye and I could tell the deal was I don't tell him where I dropped her off and she wouldn't say anything about what happened which was completely not my fault. I felt compromised for no reason but I was happy not to get involved in their stuff anyway.

Let's fast forward 8 or 9 years later for the next story.

Another college friend hooked me up with this girl that became my girlfriend for a substantial period of time (photos on this site, pretty lousy and not worth looking up). He knew we were both interested in spanking. Her kink was embarrassment and so is mine. Unfortunately she was stingy in other areas hence I am not married to her. We were driving a long distance to a friend's house and as it typically happened I was punishing her with nudity. It wasn't really punishment because I was masturbating her as I was driving. She had both her feet on my dashboard and her eyes were rolled back enjoying the attention. I noticed a truck behind me. I slowly planned how the truck would approach my car from the right side without her being aware. The truck driver was out his window enjoying the show for at least a minute before my girlfriend saw and my hand became covered in pussy juice when she saw what was happening and tried to cover up. The truck driver was a good sport and enjoyed the show and moved on when it was over.

Good fun.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:50 AM

hehehe... Since I have my own thread I am going to keep it alive for a while. I have always been an embarrassed naked female aficionado and I'm older and have accumulated a number of true stories.

This is a story I posted about a long time ago here (with some pictures that I may later add to a future post because many new ones need to be scanned (no digital then) and my printer isn't working well ).

OK, I decided to change careers and needed to get a master's degree but one of the prerequisites to get this degree was that you have a 3 credit undergraduate art class. I never took an art class as an undergraduate. So I march myself into the local community college and take a 3 credit black and white photography class. I was pushing forty. The girl sitting next to me in the developing room was nice and pretty but her 35mm camera failed and she didn't have the slightest ability to pass this class already because she couldn't understand f-stops and apertures. I made friends with her and spent time with her helping her on tests and on her projects and letting her use my (pretty nice) camera. At one point I said (and I swear to god I used these exact words) you won't always look like you do at 19 and maybe having some photos commemorating your youth wouldn't be a bad idea. She agreed and I took a series of nudes of her. The combination of me being a gentleman and always needing the girl to make the first move (which she didn't provide) and her dad being my age and a motorcycle enthusiast with friends kept me from making a move on her. I never even kissed this girl (yet I spent several wonderful afternoons with her and one of which she was mostly naked). My point in writing this is twofold. One, even though I never touched nor ever shown any photos of her to classmates, my classmates noticed our relationship which gave me credibility for the second part of the story -- and second, I got to take nude pictures of a 19 year who just sat next to me in a class when I was 38 and a rank amateur photographer

For a reason I don't wish to discuss now this girl quit the class before it was over. The class is getting near the end and we have a final project and there isn't enough time during class to do what you need to do but the darkroom is open during 9-5 Monday through Friday which works well for the undergraduates but I was working full time and needed to come in on Saturdays when the room was open but poorly attended. I still was friends (with benefits) with the ex I earlier wrote about who liked to be embarrassed and spanked (and she was pretty). After we broke up she got married and had a two year old daughter but we still were friends. She had an odd kind of open marriage. I told her I needed to work on my black and white photo projects but if she wanted to drive down I would show her how to make black and white 8x12's of any negatives she possessed. I had purchased more paper than I could use for the class. She came.

Like always I found a reason she needed to be punished and took her pants off and spanked her and then masturbated her (that was what she loved). This was done in the dark room where anyone at anytime could have walked in. As usual, I told her she needed to show some appreciation and give me a blow job to earn her pants back. She refused I told her no pants for her if she refuses. She spent the entire afternoon pants less. This was different than our usual stuff because I couldn't control this situation. Anyone at any time could have walked in (including security). I was an old guy taking one class and she had no business being there. However, I was pissed off because I was being nice to her inviting her to develop pictures on my dime and giving her her orgasm and she decided that since I gave her a choice of being bottomless all afternoon or a blow job she choose bottomless in this place she has never been (and I would have negotiated it to a hand job, I had done that before )

Well no blow job for me but I tried to make up for it by photographing her naked in the area. I had some photos of her from the back where you could only tell it was a naked female with no pants (she was in excellent shape but still in her mid thirties having had a child) on but you could clearly see the room she was in. I showed my male classmates (one by one in private -- I said just between us things got out of hand last Thursday night just after you left. Things got crazy. And then I stopped talking pleading confidentiality. My classmates were to a person believers that my photos were of their classmates. One guy I caught going through my photo stuff when I was away from my darkroom workstation had stumbled on spanking photos I took of my ex that day. I didn't share those photos because it would have given away that that it was a girlfriend or ex and not a classmate. He held up negatives when I approached him (and I was pissed as hell because I hate when people go through my stuff unauthorized). He was bantering "these are spanking photos. Don't deny it. These are spanking photos." They were indeed spanking photos but he had a fixation on a female classmate and believed it was her. That girl was beautiful but she was no more than polite to me. This guy believed I spanked her in public because he only had negatives to look at and wishful thinking.

This was before social media so I hope he kept it to himself and never disparaged the reputation of an innocent pretty undergraduate.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MrSenex For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 10:25 AM

Ok, I have more. When I was a freshman or sophomore high school student my parents rented a cottage on a lake in CT and invited a family I wasn't that familiar with to join us for for a couple of days. This couple had three children. One girl who was a freshman in college and two boys not yet in high school. The cottage came with a canoe the boys were using and we (my parents and I) brought this clumsy ass air filled boat that I was out in the water with this beautiful college girl with. I was so lucky this beautiful older woman (maybe 19) (and older was better back then) was spending a beautiful summer day with me. We were jumping off the boat and swimming and getting back on the boat. At one point I was on the boat and when she climbed back on the boat one of her breasts slipped out of this ridiculously modest one piece suit she wore because her family was religious and modest and was exposing a breast. I was immature at the time and she noticed my eyes were transfixed and followed my gaze to her breast and then embarrassingly covered up.

Another time I was in Cape Cod during my thirties and in the ocean and I was super hitting it off with an age appropriate woman. We were talking and standing waist deep in water and a rogue wave came and took one side of her top so completely down it wasn't easy to make right. She was very embarrassed.

This next story I believe is appropriate because it shows what we are willing to do for our hobby. My ex, who liked spanking also loved to go to nude beaches and campgrounds. I love to see regular women nude and going to strip joints didn't excite me as much as seeing non-professional women. We go to this old school nude campground (and you were slightly vetted and needed a female date to get in). One night we were camping there they had a talent show at their pavilion. I happened to be an amateur magician and had enough "stuff" to perform three tricks in front of a crowd I could perform naked. One of the tricks I performed naked is now a famous video on the internet performed by a naked woman on the internet. I'm not accusing her of copy me but she understood how this trick looked even more spectacular when done naked and did it as well. It got cold that summer evening and most of the performers didn't perform nude and the audience was mostly dressed in a keeping warm way. I performed naked in front of well over a hundred people. It was cold and I suffered from shrinkage and I'm not blessed with size but more importantly my junk works. These were true nudists and appreciated I jumped out of my comfort zone to entertain them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrSenex For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1