photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2018, 12:56 PM

Great progress Tim. I bet if you friend were to ask she would show those lovely breast to him. May she would let him take a picture. Does she allow you to send pictures to him that show her face
The Following User Says Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 05:53 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Yet another fabulous update on your ongoing adventure! Sounds like a wonderful relaxing holiday. She seems much more at ease in the photos and with sending ever more revealing ones to your friend. Even when you send without approval her initial reaction seemed muted, and quickly turned to arousal knowing your friend has seen even more of her sexy bod. Especially with his compliments about how sexy and hot he thought she looked, or was that how hot her snowman looked... You have a great "tactic" to build her confidence with both of you complimenting her, and you telling her how much you enjoy sharing her beauty with others.

Other than topless on the beach, did she go out in revealing clothes? Wearing something like that sheer black top in the last photo without anything else on top? Or that little white top and red mini skirt? Even just for a walk around the block where you were staying... Did she go braless as you hoped? Let others see up her short skirts, not just on your balcony... If not, maybe you can encourage her to go for more walks at home this summer while the weather is warm along the canal, in the woods / park, and to a pub for a beer / wine or 3 or 5... Would be fun and exciting for you both - and all who are lucky enough to see her!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 05:46 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Thank you for all your nice comments. Great to hear you all like the progress, and are still following the thread after all these months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
No more "One-Breast-Rule" - big progress!!! Hope her slip will fall in the future, too!
That’s not entirely true, unfortunately. She was very clear about the fact these pictures don’t mean she is going to allow me to send more topless pictures to our friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwon View Post
I bet if you friend were to ask she would show those lovely breast to him. May she would let him take a picture. Does she allow you to send pictures to him that show her face
Our friend knows what she looks like, so of course he get’s the uncropped pictures. She will not show her breasts to him in real life however, not even one of them. And he can take all the pictures he wants as far as she is concerned, as long as she is descently dressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Especially with his compliments about how sexy and hot he thought she looked, or was that how hot her snowman looked...
It would not be a good idea for our friend to compliment my wife about her body, her breasts or her panties directly. It would be too obvious she is doing a striptease for him, and she would back out. He does compliment her outfit, no matter what she is wearing. During our holiday he send text like ‘What a nice blouse’, or ‘That skirt looks very good on you’, even though her blouse would be opened almost all the way or the picture would show my wife’s panties below her skirt.

You have a great "tactic" to build her confidence with both of you complimenting her, and you telling her how much you enjoy sharing her beauty with others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Other than topless on the beach, did she go out in revealing clothes?
We didn’t, especially so since we were abroad and it seems it’s not the norm in Southern Europe to wear skimpy clothing in public and we didn’t want any trouble with the locals.

She did however agree to visiting a nude beach later this week. I have the rest of the week off from work and the weather is still great where we live, so going to the beach will be fun. My wife said she would be willing to remove her top and reveal her breasts, but she is not willing to strip down below. That’s fine by me, we will see how things go next Friday.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 05:47 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Last night was our first night back home, and my wife and I were sitting on our balcony talking over the holiday and drinking a glass of prosecco we bought home with us from Italy. The sun was shining and it was quite hot. My wife was wearing a knee-long summer dress, with only her new see through panties below.

After some time I lifted her dress far enough to expose her panties, and took a picture she allowed to send to our friend. I had an instant erection, and was very curious as to how far she would be willing to take it. She had approved the picture showing both her naked breasts while on holiday, but now we were back home.

After that first picture I took a second one, after she put one of her feet on her chair giving a full view of her panties. It’s the second one below this post. This picture she also allowed me to send. Our friend complimented my wife about her dress and how good it looked on her, and she actually seemed to like it.

Not long after that the temperature dropped so we moved inside. Since the black summer dress she had been wearing didn’t allow for any more skin to be revealed (it only has a couple of buttons on top), I asked her to put on a different dress which has buttons running all along the front. She smiled at me, since she knew the only reason I would ask her that was so I could send some more exposed pictures to our friend. She did comply however, and before long she was sitting next to me on the couch in the new dress.

I started opening the buttons of the dress, and after most of them had been undone both her panties and one breast were on full display. I send the third picture below this post to our friend, ofcourse with my wife’s approval. Curious if she would allow it, I unbutonned the rest of the dress, and pulled the fabric to the side to expose both her breasts as well as her panties. After some convincing by me and to my amazement I got to send that one too, it’s the last picture below this post. But perhaps I should not have send that one.

Immediately after our friend received that picture my wife became angry, saying this was all going too far and she wanted to stop it. He would not be getting any more pictures for the time being, and she would no longer be wearing anything revealing in her presence. I pointed out to her no harm was being done and I like sending these pictures very much, and her anger abated a little. I started to finger her in order to see if she was aroused, and her body indeed indicated to me it was very much turned on. I pointed that out to her, but her reaction was angry once again. She told me to stop mentioning those pictures, and she was definatly not getting aroused by them. The situation was a bit awkward: my wife angry with me (for real), while I still had my finger in her c*nt.

I descided to stop talking and went to work, and before long she had an intense orgasm. She was no longer angry, but it was clear she was not comfortable with the last picture she agreed to sending.

Will see how this develops over the next week or so. As I wrote in the last post we will be visiting a nude beach next Friday, and there is a small chance our friend might come over next Thursday for a BBQ. I am still hopefull my wife will strip on the beach, and if we have a BBQ I do hope we will be playing a relatively tame game of truth or dare afterwards (with my wife fully clothed). I have to be carefull though: she has shown him her breasts for a couple of times now, and it seems we are at a crossroads once again. Either she gets used to the idea of stripping that far in pictures for our friend, or she will back out and we will take ten (or more) steps backwards. Will keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails
20180625_192513_LI.jpg   20180625_194328.jpg  

20180625_211919.jpg   20180625_214047.jpg  

Old 06-26-2018, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,615 Times in 140 Posts

What if your friend happened to show up at the same beach?
Old 06-26-2018, 01:02 PM

Default Step Back a little for now. You have plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last night was our first night back home, and my wife and I were sitting on our balcony talking over the holiday and drinking a glass of prosecco we bought home with us from Italy. The sun was shining and it was quite hot. My wife was wearing a knee-long summer dress, with only her new see through panties below.

After some time I lifted her dress far enough to expose her panties, and took a picture she allowed to send to our friend. I had an instant erection, and was very curious as to how far she would be willing to take it. She had approved the picture showing both her naked breasts while on holiday, but now we were back home.

After that first picture I took a second one, after she put one of her feet on her chair giving a full view of her panties. It’s the second one below this post. This picture she also allowed me to send. Our friend complimented my wife about her dress and how good it looked on her, and she actually seemed to like it.

Not long after that the temperature dropped so we moved inside. Since the black summer dress she had been wearing didn’t allow for any more skin to be revealed (it only has a couple of buttons on top), I asked her to put on a different dress which has buttons running all along the front. She smiled at me, since she knew the only reason I would ask her that was so I could send some more exposed pictures to our friend. She did comply however, and before long she was sitting next to me on the couch in the new dress.

I started opening the buttons of the dress, and after most of them had been undone both her panties and one breast were on full display. I send the third picture below this post to our friend, ofcourse with my wife’s approval. Curious if she would allow it, I unbutonned the rest of the dress, and pulled the fabric to the side to expose both her breasts as well as her panties. After some convincing by me and to my amazement I got to send that one too, it’s the last picture below this post. But perhaps I should not have send that one.

Immediately after our friend received that picture my wife became angry, saying this was all going too far and she wanted to stop it. He would not be getting any more pictures for the time being, and she would no longer be wearing anything revealing in her presence. I pointed out to her no harm was being done and I like sending these pictures very much, and her anger abated a little. I started to finger her in order to see if she was aroused, and her body indeed indicated to me it was very much turned on. I pointed that out to her, but her reaction was angry once again. She told me to stop mentioning those pictures, and she was definatly not getting aroused by them. The situation was a bit awkward: my wife angry with me (for real), while I still had my finger in her c*nt.

I descided to stop talking and went to work, and before long she had an intense orgasm. She was no longer angry, but it was clear she was not comfortable with the last picture she agreed to sending.

Will see how this develops over the next week or so. As I wrote in the last post we will be visiting a nude beach next Friday, and there is a small chance our friend might come over next Thursday for a BBQ. I am still hopefull my wife will strip on the beach, and if we have a BBQ I do hope we will be playing a relatively tame game of truth or dare afterwards (with my wife fully clothed). I have to be carefull though: she has shown him her breasts for a couple of times now, and it seems we are at a crossroads once again. Either she gets used to the idea of stripping that far in pictures for our friend, or she will back out and we will take ten (or more) steps backwards. Will keep you posted.

Tim

Your wife has to be confident and happy in what you are both doing. If she is not. the whole thing could and probably will end. I suspect she may have panicked a bit after the past photo. Talk to her, recognising she is upset, and explain that although you do like sending the photos, you don't want her to be upset, so you will back off until (or if) she is happy to continue, but that she will control things. However (and make it a joke) you enjoy it so much she needs to be prepared for you to keep hinting, as she looks so great! In this way she will know that she is back in control, but the "joke" leaves you in a position to keep nudging. Keep the "Truth and Dare" safe. There is time later to push boundaries, and you have plenty of time to allow her to adjust in her own time. Ignore anyone who wants you to push her harder. Good luck

Art
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 02:05 PM

Thanked 5,757 Times in 491 Posts

Awesome job,Tim. She is gorgeous and your adventure is remarkable. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:15 AM

Wonderful update Tim !
Thank you.
That last pic is really hot. Both her breast and transparent panty.
That the hottest pic you send with her approval.
I think she remember what she have told you during holidays about not continuing sending pic with her two boobs after holidays.
And now she allow it to continue.
She must be angry about her for not being enough firm about her resolutions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 09:03 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
Tim

Your wife has to be confident and happy in what you are both doing. If she is not. the whole thing could and probably will end. I suspect she may have panicked a bit after the past photo. Talk to her, recognising she is upset, and explain that although you do like sending the photos, you don't want her to be upset, so you will back off until (or if) she is happy to continue, but that she will control things. However (and make it a joke) you enjoy it so much she needs to be prepared for you to keep hinting, as she looks so great! In this way she will know that she is back in control, but the "joke" leaves you in a position to keep nudging. Keep the "Truth and Dare" safe. There is time later to push boundaries, and you have plenty of time to allow her to adjust in her own time. Ignore anyone who wants you to push her harder. Good luck

Art
Agree 100% with Solva / Art. Like many things, most everyone needs some time to adjust / get use to doing new / different things, whether it is learning a new skill or pushing on boundaries, especially when those boundaries were set and firmly established over many years, decades in many cases. There is an expression of "back and fill" to describe this situation, where one has to step back and make sure all are on firm ground before any advancement can really be made. Otherwise the "poor foundation" may crumble and minds are closed to any new activities. Keeping it fun and relaxed for a while, not taking sexy / revealing pics all the time but add in more fun "regular" pics of her might help reduce the tensions. You may do this already - you seem to have a good sense of when to let up and what topics would be counterproductive. Everybody following this thread wishes you the best of luck! Especially when you post such great updates!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 03:28 AM

Thanked 94,354 Times in 5,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
We didn’t, especially so since we were abroad and it seems it’s not the norm in Southern Europe to wear skimpy clothing in public and we didn’t want any trouble with the locals.
I can assure you that wearing skimpy clothing is the norm for girls at least in the Greek islands of the Aegean. Also in any beach in Greece (even family beaches) no one will mind if a girl is topless...

I hope you get her to strip on the nudist beach in Holland - the weather seems quite nice for this!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013