Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2018, 11:02 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 148 Posts
Default Clarifying

I just want to be absolutely clear. I was not suggesting that if Tim followed my advice for playing truth or dare, that he, his wife and friend would end up having a threesome. Or even that he should have that in his head as a possibility. Between my teenage years and today (early 50’s) I have probably played truth or dare 50 times with friends and a threesome happened exactly one time and it was totally unexpected.

I was just trying to share with Tim what I have learned about taking it slow, making sure everyone was doing equal numbers of dares, and making sure his wife didn’t feel like it was all a setup to get her naked. I learned these lessons the hard way, by having many many games get shut down before they got interesting, or having a GF and later wife get pissed because she felt I was pushing too hard.

Over time I discovered that if it was played the right way, the girls will actually really enjoy the game, and that if everyone is having fun, and doesn’t feel pressured, you may be surprised by how ‘daring’ people actually become.

I shouldn’t have even mentioned the threesome because it is actually the least likely outcome in my experience, and if I had been trying to get that to happen it almost certainly wouldn’t have happened.

So Tim, ignore the last part of my previous post, but I do recommend that you follow my advice for ‘how’ you play the game if you guys end up playing truth or dare. It really does make a difference how you play.

The other thing I have learned is that when I am focused on a particular outcome, it almost never happens, but when I focus on just making an enjoyable and ‘fair’ experience for everyone involved, I am often surprised by how the evening ends up turning out.

Sorry for the confusion, and good luck with everything. I am really enjoying reading your stories and seeing the pictures of your beautiful wife.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Over the past week I have carefully questioned my wife about how things might progress, and as you can read in the post above the next step will be a (somewhat tame) game of truth or dare.

Of course that didn’t stop me from taking a lot of risqué pictures of my wife, and some of these she agreed to send to our friend. You will find them below this post.

My wife seems fairly comfortable now being topless on our balcony. When sitting down she cannot be seen from the street, even though our neightbours will have a nice view if the look at the right moment. She is still adamant about the ‘one breast rule’ regarding pictures I am allowed to send to our friend, but she is now willing to send pictures showing her completely topless while she is only covering one breasts for the picture. This is expecially clear in the second picture below this post: she is doing a handbra over one of her breasts, but it’s very clear she is otherwise topless. In order for me to be allowed to send the third pictures, I had to make sure her left breast was just covered by her arm.

Later that evening we watched tellie inside, and at one point I took the last picture below this post. It shows her sitting on our couch, giving us a nice view of one of her new see-through panties including cameltoe. It surprised me she allowed me to send that one, but after our friend made a very favourable comment she reviewed the picture again and told me it actually went too far and showed too much. By then it was too late ofcourse. After that last pictures I put my hand in her panties, and considering the fact she was very wet indeed I think that even though she finds that last picture too revealing it actually turned her on.
Hottest pics yet! Well done!
The Following User Says Thank You to dave0912jb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 05:42 PM

Thanked 94,345 Times in 5,349 Posts

Quote:
In about 12 days my wife and I will be leaving on holiday for a week, and we agreed we will be playing truth or dare with our friend after that. So that’s still a couple of weeks away, and we will be thinking up questions and dares in the meantime. I am sure she will be hesitant to include any dares involving a chance of him touching her, but I have high hopes a least the tickling tasks will be included. To be continued!
don't forget during your holidays to persuade her to appear somewhat nude in public... and to document it in pictures (regardless whether you send them to your friend)

vacations (an wine) make the girls more daring... the anonymity of a "foreign" place allows for more exposure...

the motto is: "we are away from home, no one knows us here, everybody else is doing it..."

have fun!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 06:18 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
don't forget during your holidays to persuade her to appear somewhat nude in public... and to document it in pictures (regardless whether you send them to your friend)

vacations (an wine) make the girls more daring... the anonymity of a "foreign" place allows for more exposure...

the motto is: "we are away from home, no one knows us here, everybody else is doing it..."

have fun!
Agree completely. Holidays are the best time for stretching boundaries. As they say "What happens in Vegas [or wherever you are in NL] stays in _____" Maybe ask her to leave all bras at home and to just bring her new lace / mesh knickers if she has to wear some at all, to wear some of her more revealing tops and mini skirts when out and about. That white top in your very first post in this thread is perfect, as are the things she wore during her walk in the woods and along the canal. Vacations are also a fun time to try on and maybe buy new clothes that she might not wear running errands at home. "Accidental" exposures are always fun for all. Ignore any who frown and try to scold, just have fun together.

You have made so much incredible progress this is an ideal opportunity to take your fun to a new area.

Good luck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 08:33 PM

Default Pushing Boundaries

Tim,

Awesome update and even better pics! It's very cool seeing how far along she has come. It's interesting that she's more comfortable showing more and more of her pussy in the pics you send your friend. Have you tried pulling her panties to the side a little bit to see if she'll let you send a pic like that?
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 02:10 AM

Thanked 4,677 Times in 559 Posts
Default Please Tim...

Please Tim... a few new pics of wonderful wife before holiday - ?!?!?

So many good comments to your nice thread - we all like to see her sexy...

In holiday I jope you have much and often fun with her...
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 05:40 PM

Default Great thread

Great thread Tim, your wife is hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 04:12 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Over the last two weeks there has been nothing new to report. We didn't have a chance to meet up with our friend, since both he and we had other obligations during the weekends.

Tomorrow is the start of our week long holiday. Unfortunatly the weather is not all too great where we are going, rain especially, but I am sure we will have a good time anyway. I convinced my wife she should pack some of her sexy new panties and short mini dresses, and if it's up to me she won't be wearing a bra most of the time , giving both me and the locals some nice views down blouse and upskirt.

Thank you for all the nice comments over the past weeks. Will try to take some pictures during our holiday and post 'm here when we are back.
Old 06-16-2018, 01:41 PM

Default Love this thread

Cant wait to see more pics of your hot wife Tim!
The Following User Says Thank You to krushboy07 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 01:56 AM

Thanked 4,677 Times in 559 Posts
Default That would be great...

Quote:
Will try to take some pictures during our holiday and post 'm here when we are back.
That would ne great! Often women in holiday do much more than at home, no stress, no works, more time for herself and her partner, more time to be horny, there's nobody there they knew...

My wife did things outside (masturbate on the hotel balkony until her orgasm, give me a blowjob in wood,...) that she doesn't do at home...

Perhaps your wife has many more time for herself and you, dear Tim, should enjoy it! Much fun in holiday again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney