Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2018, 03:51 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts
Default plans for the future

After the latest comments in this thread I descided to try and talk to my wife about how she really feels about being exposed to our friend and how she thinks about taking things a little further. I knew I had to be very carefull in order not to cross any bounderies in case she is not (yet) prepared to let him touch her or show him more then he has already seen, and I am glad I was carefull. As an example I didn’t ask her straight away if it would be okay for him to fondle her breasts, but I told her I wouldn’t mind him touching her. The difference seems suttle, but her saying ‘no’ to the first question would mean a firm ‘no’ indeed, while a negative reaction to the second phrasing would keep things more or less dangling in the air instead of shutting the door. I hope you understand what I mean: it’s a little hard to phrase things right in English.

After touching the subject a couple of times over the last week it’s clear to me she doesn’t want him to touch her straight away. She indeed likes the pictures we send (most of the time that is, and certainly not every night), and it definatly turns her on if we do it when she feels like it. She also knows I am trying to get her as naked as possible in his presence, but is not willing to do that.

I think she is torn between that fact she wants to remain a descent woman, and the fact she likes to be admired. Our friend touching her sensitive parts without proper cause is for now surely a ‘no go’. Playing twister with the three of us now would not be a good idea: if our friend would touch her breasts or bum she would probably shy away and it would be all over. I have to be carefull and move ahead slowly.

So I thought out a new idea. As you all know we have been playing a game on our PS4 over the last couple of months, called ‘that’s you’. It’s about answering questions about the other players present, and even though it’s quite tame in itself we have made it a little erotic lately by making naughty comments or drawing naughty pictures over selfies of my wife the game made her take. So I proposed to my wife we play a (tame) game of truth or dare with our friend in the near future. At first she refused, since she knows the dares can border outright sex and she has made it clear lately she doesn’t want that. So as a compromise I told her the two of us would come up with the questions and the dares, so she would be in total control as to how far things might go. As an example I told her a dare might involve pouring a drink for everyone, or tickling some else feet, sides or armpits. She seemed reluctant at first, but after revisiting the subject a couple of times she is getting used to the idea.

I think it will be hard to include some dares which include physical contact between my wife and our friend (like tickling), but I am fairly sure I will be able to convince her to play a game with the three of us. As long as she is in control, and can descide herself which questions and dares we include. It will be a very slow progress, but as a matter of fact playing such a game will actually be the first time our friend has a legitimate reason to touch her, even if it will not include her sensitive parts. That way both her and he can get used to the idea of physical contact, and who knows how far we can take it the next couple of times we play the game?

I texted our friend about this idea, and he was very, very much into it. The thought of him tickling my wife under her armpits or in her side seemed to turn him on (a lot), so I am sure he is willing to go along. His shyness will not be factor either, since it will be the dares who order him to touch her and he will have a valid excuse. He texted me back he will try to come up with good dares too over the next couple of weeks, and I am curious as to his ideas (even though these will probably not make it into the game after my wife looks over the proposals).

In about 12 days my wife and I will be leaving on holiday for a week, and we agreed we will be playing truth or dare with our friend after that. So that’s still a couple of weeks away, and we will be thinking up questions and dares in the meantime. I am sure she will be hesitant to include any dares involving a chance of him touching her, but I have high hopes a least the tickling tasks will be included. To be continued!
Old 06-06-2018, 03:52 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Over the past week I have carefully questioned my wife about how things might progress, and as you can read in the post above the next step will be a (somewhat tame) game of truth or dare.

Of course that didn’t stop me from taking a lot of risqué pictures of my wife, and some of these she agreed to send to our friend. You will find them below this post.

My wife seems fairly comfortable now being topless on our balcony. When sitting down she cannot be seen from the street, even though our neightbours will have a nice view if the look at the right moment. She is still adamant about the ‘one breast rule’ regarding pictures I am allowed to send to our friend, but she is now willing to send pictures showing her completely topless while she is only covering one breasts for the picture. This is expecially clear in the second picture below this post: she is doing a handbra over one of her breasts, but it’s very clear she is otherwise topless. In order for me to be allowed to send the third pictures, I had to make sure her left breast was just covered by her arm.

Later that evening we watched tellie inside, and at one point I took the last picture below this post. It shows her sitting on our couch, giving us a nice view of one of her new see-through panties including cameltoe. It surprised me she allowed me to send that one, but after our friend made a very favourable comment she reviewed the picture again and told me it actually went too far and showed too much. By then it was too late ofcourse. After that last pictures I put my hand in her panties, and considering the fact she was very wet indeed I think that even though she finds that last picture too revealing it actually turned her on.
Attached Thumbnails
20180603_183557_LI.jpg   20180603_183625_LI.jpg  

20180603_184145_LI.jpg   20180603_201252_LI.jpg  

20180604_000401.jpg  
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, aliensexy, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, arnysac, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, britur, brn995b, buddy09, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, darlingp, dave0912jb, deeadmirer, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, envirogun, eviltwin, Fred Ward, greendoor, HAL2000, ivonnemorr, jellyworm, jmg61, johnray12, krushboy07, kuryaki, lankylanky, lopezdaniel91, luckness1966, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, MrMo1971, mudpie, musicguy201, naaktstel, najfs413, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, salparadise, scannner, snakem2000, Stackman, strtgld08, Tesla3918, theradioshack, Timbo89, timez, toml, toyroller1, TruckerTim, tylergal, Welee337, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, yan_ick, zarh, zoetic
Old 06-06-2018, 06:22 AM

Very nice pictures Tim. I love the second one with reflection on the screen. Great view. The forth one is nice also. I love the side view. It was smart to talk about what she wants. I am looking forward to see how well she will do in his presence. Keep us updated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 07:06 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts
Default Another idea for truth or dare

I played this version a few times in college when some of the girls were worried that the dares would go too far. Instead of the player choosing truth or dare, you give them both a truth and a dare. Then the person picks to either answer the question or perform a dare. If you want to be even more careful, you could also give a player the ability to pass a certain number of times.

Anyway, playing this way, the girls still participated and it got pretty wild but they still felt more in control.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:29 PM

Greal post as always Tim. I actually think you are moving along at a nice pace and I agree with not pushing her too far. I also agree with letting things evolve naturally between the two of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 12:51 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 148 Posts
Default Truth or dare

I have a suggestion for you Tim. I have used Truth or Dare a lot in the past and it is incredibly effective, and I have seen people go way beyond what they expected to be willing to do both because they were caught up in the game and because as you point out, “the dare made them do it” so they have an excuse.

My first suggestion is to not have her be the entire focus. Have dares that are gender neutral like mooning. Have you and your friend also doing dares. Don’t make them all nudity based. Silly things like singing a song or putting on a goofy outfit or barking like a dog are all ice breakers.

The key with dares is to start very tame, and to always do the dare. Then another tame dare, and do it. Everyone is doing silly stuff for a while, but more important, everyone is “doing” what the dare says to do.

After a while, when a more sexy dare comes up, and I encourage it to be mooning, have you or your friend do it first. Maybe even a few dares for the boys before it gets to her. And don’t make her dare be too far removed from what the last dare was. Generally if one person moons the group, the next person getting that dare will just jump up and do it. They don’t want to seem like they aren’t playing along. You don’t want any big jumps that make it feel like the game just changed to something else. It should build organically.

Your wife has a thing about only showing one breast? Use that to your advantage, eventually have a dare that is to show one breast. Maybe later there is a dare to show the other breast. It wouldn’t surprise me at all that once she has shown each breast one at a time, she will feel different about showing both at the same time.

Then maybe a dare to draw a smiley face on one breast. That combines her “one breast” thing with doing something silly. Keep them feeling fun and silly for as long as possible. Draw on the guys asses before drawing on her breast. Don’t ask her to do something that the guys aren’t willing to do.

And whatever you do, don’t make her feel like the entire game is a setup to get her naked. She will have her guard up the entire time and even if you start slow, when you try to do something bigger she will be like “aha, I knew this was just an excuse to get me naked!”

I did this two months ago with my wife and a friend of hers. When truth or dare came up (my suggestion) she flatly said not a chance and said it might be time for her to go home. But we got her to stay by keeping it really tame and mostly doing truth for a while. The first nudity related dare was me mooning the two of them. Then my wife mooned, and the friend didn’t even have to be dared, she just stood up and mooned us.

30 minutes later the girls were both sitting around topless, but only after I had been bottomless for ten minutes.

The next round of dares involved touching boobs, butts and my dick, but only quick squeezes, and only because we were all half naked for quite a while so that barrier was down. Once the touching was “normal” and everyone had been involved it became kissing or sucking a nipple. My wife sucked my dick for a minute and the friend commented that was “so hot”. But it was just the next thing to do, it didn’t feel like a big jump.

Eventually the friend asked if we could do a couple truths again, and she immediately asked if we had ever had a 3-some, which we had. We asked her, and she had not. Then she asked if we could have one tonight.

That’s when the game broke up, and we did indeed end up having a 3-some with her. And it was awesome.

Not suggesting it will go all the way to a 3-some, or that you even want it to. Most of the time it doesn’t go that far, but if you follow this approach, and don’t make it feel like it’s all about seeing her naked or getting her to do stuff, you have a good chance of having a really fun game.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Over the past week I have carefully ........ it actually turned her on.
wow tim, finnaly a pussy pic for us to enjoy and what a massive step forwards, her being ok sending this.
would love to see the version with no panty on

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:59 PM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Default Great again...

Make your wife great again - Your wife first... :-) (sorry, don't like Trump, but your beautiful girl is one of the nicest and sweetest women I've ever seen... With and without clothes!)

Wish you a great holiday! Make her naked again several times... Inside and outdoor! For you, for her, for your friend, for us here in the occ - forum and all her many fans!

But as first: Respect for these lady. Love her style very much!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 06:54 AM

Fantastic pictures !!! PLEASE upload pictures from your friend's NICE ROUND BUTT !!!....
The Following User Says Thank You to sector55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2018, 01:51 AM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
That’s when the game broke up, and we did indeed end up having a 3-some with her. And it was awesome.

Not suggesting it will go all the way to a 3-some, or that you even want it to
Please, always slowly ... It would be a huge thing, if she flashes in the presence of her boyfriend times her breasts or she sits down in such a sexy transparent panties legs apart.

But a threesome? If it ever happens, it will certainly take a long time. If...

In the meantime, I enjoy the fact that it continues slowly, but steadily.

At some point she will have pics of both of her breasts showing and send these photos to her friend, at some point she will be topless in his presence, in the distant future probably completely naked! Hope so, don't be sure!

Anything else would be a (most welcome) addition!

I have learned to be patient and to celebrate every progress! She is a fantastic woman and it is good that she is not such a "bad girl" who shows everything immediately and let herself touch by everyone immediately!

My "girl" and I - we opened our relationship now completely - but only after more than 30 years sexual fidelity... And have fun now without bad feelings. Took a very long time!

Tim and wife - please keep it up - let us be there... Tim, please let her know sometimes you show us her erotic photos, we like them very much and enjoy it! Maybe that increases their self-confidence, because she likes to show herself, otherwise she would not join in ... I really like her style! Lucky Tim, lucky friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1