uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2018, 04:30 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Yesterday went a little different then normally if our friend visits us. We didn’t play the game on our PS4 we usually play, and because the temperature remained high all night we stayed on our balcony until he had to leave in order to get the last train back to his hometown.

Contrary to what my wife said earlier about not wearing one of her new see through panties in the presence of our friend, she did in fact agree to do just that. On my request she wore a nice pink one, which is completely see through from the front. On top of the panties she wore a bikinitop and a very short pink miniskirt which would surely creep up during the evening exposing her panties.

Before our friend arrived I took a couple of pictures of my wife on our balcony and inside, showing how little she was wearing. For one of the pictures she agreed to spread her legs far enough to expose her panties, and lifted her bikinitop in order to show her beautiful breasts. These are the first three pics below this post.

After our friend arrived we started the BBQ. Our friend was sitting right across the table from my wife, and because her skirt kept creeping up he had a very nice view of her see through panties for most of the evening. Ofcourse I had loosened the straps of her bikinitop as far as my wife would allow me, so everytime she bent over both our friend an I had a good view of her cleavidge. I have attached four pictures below this post, all taken during the BBQ and showing what our friend has seen.

At one point my wife had to go to the toilet, and I asked our friend if he liked what he had seen. This he confirmed of course, but he didn’t seem to be as horny as he normally is during one of my wife’s shows. He told me he was actually very tired after a week of work and was feeling the effects of the beers we drank. Both my wife and I didn’t have the energy to play a game on our PS4 either, so we descided to call it a night around 23 hours.

My wife is quite willing to expose herself to the camera lately, and I didn’t want to loose the progress we made so far with her getting used to me sending pictures of her in highly exposed poses. As you can imagine I was actually very aroused by the show my wife had given, so after our friend texted us he arrived back at his home I wanted to send him one more reveiling picture. I asked my wife to pull up her skirt, and to open all the buttons of the blouse she had in the mean time put on. It’s the last picture below this post, and my wife agreed to me sending it to our friend. It shows her on our balcony with one and a half breasts fully visible and with her legs spread far enough to see her new panties including pubic hair and cameltoe. She did hesitate about allowing me to send that picture with her panties visible like that, but in the end she did agree.

Since our friend has seen her in real life now with only see through panties covering her down below, next time I will try to expose more of her breasts. After all she is already willing to show them to him in pictures, so the next step will be to expose them in real life. I suspect this will still take quite some time considering how much she is still guarding them if our friend is around, but I do have hopes I will succeed sometime in the future. Since exposing her breasts is a prerequisite for us playing a game of Twister together I do hope it will happen soon ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
20180525_175103_LI.jpg   20180525_175111.jpg  

20180525_183707.jpg   20180525_185408.jpg  

20180525_200911_LI.jpg   20180525_200913_LI.jpg  

20180525_201005_LI.jpg   20180525_232452.jpg  

The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, barerider69, bbid, billtina, bob_jones, britrob, britur, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, cufan86, darlingp, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, dtillman, eviltwin, greendoor, Ham101, Holden, jellyworm, johnray12, krushboy07, kuryaki, Lynx123, malttripdeuce, malty, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, musicguy201, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Obironic, occ9, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, pippys, PoopP, punkdog, road_warrior92, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, sirtosassy, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, squares, Stackman, stiv837, Stretcher1, strtgld08, Tesla3918, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, Trapper98, tylergal, whatnow3, widowmaker302, winstonfoley1, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic
Old 05-26-2018, 07:34 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Now that is progress! just love the see true underwear on her
het mooie weer doet wonderen :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 08:05 AM

Default Did you push, or did she jump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Yesterday went a little different then normally if our friend visits us. We didn’t play the game on our PS4 we usually play, and because the temperature remained high all night we stayed on our balcony until he had to leave in order to get the last train back to his hometown.

Contrary to what my wife said earlier about not wearing one of her new see through panties in the presence of our friend, she did in fact agree to do just that. On my request she wore a nice pink one, which is completely see through from the front. On top of the panties she wore a bikinitop and a very short pink miniskirt which would surely creep up during the evening exposing her panties.

Before our friend arrived I took a couple of pictures of my wife on our balcony and inside, showing how little she was wearing. For one of the pictures she agreed to spread her legs far enough to expose her panties, and lifted her bikinitop in order to show her beautiful breasts. These are the first three pics below this post.

After our friend arrived we started the BBQ. Our friend was sitting right across the table from my wife, and because her skirt kept creeping up he had a very nice view of her see through panties for most of the evening. Ofcourse I had loosened the straps of her bikinitop as far as my wife would allow me, so everytime she bent over both our friend an I had a good view of her cleavidge. I have attached four pictures below this post, all taken during the BBQ and showing what our friend has seen.

At one point my wife had to go to the toilet, and I asked our friend if he liked what he had seen. This he confirmed of course, but he didn’t seem to be as horny as he normally is during one of my wife’s shows. He told me he was actually very tired after a week of work and was feeling the effects of the beers we drank. Both my wife and I didn’t have the energy to play a game on our PS4 either, so we descided to call it a night around 23 hours.

My wife is quite willing to expose herself to the camera lately, and I didn’t want to loose the progress we made so far with her getting used to me sending pictures of her in highly exposed poses. As you can imagine I was actually very aroused by the show my wife had given, so after our friend texted us he arrived back at his home I wanted to send him one more reveiling picture. I asked my wife to pull up her skirt, and to open all the buttons of the blouse she had in the mean time put on. It’s the last picture below this post, and my wife agreed to me sending it to our friend. It shows her on our balcony with one and a half breasts fully visible and with her legs spread far enough to see her new panties including pubic hair and cameltoe. She did hesitate about allowing me to send that picture with her panties visible like that, but in the end she did agree.

Since our friend has seen her in real life now with only see through panties covering her down below, next time I will try to expose more of her breasts. After all she is already willing to show them to him in pictures, so the next step will be to expose them in real life. I suspect this will still take quite some time considering how much she is still guarding them if our friend is around, but I do have hopes I will succeed sometime in the future. Since exposing her breasts is a prerequisite for us playing a game of Twister together I do hope it will happen soon ;-)

“Contrary to what my wife said earlier about not wearing one of her new see through panties in the presence of our friend, she did in fact agree to do just that” i would be interested to know whether you broached the subject of wearing her new panties in front of your friend, and if so how hard you had to push, or whether it was your wife’s idea. Despite what you say about her white panties, she undoubtedly looks far sexier in the see through ones, and I wonder if she is recognising that herself, and perhaps enjoying the teasing more than she will admit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 4,674 Times in 559 Posts
Smile Progresses

She's really making huge strides, and I also feel like you're getting more and more fun and making her a little horny.

You could slip out the next time your friend is there, "by mistake" and then pull down her bikini in front of him, so that he can see both breasts also live.

Maybe she'll even loosen the bikini top so that he can see everything, who knows?

Nice that she already shows her shame under the durchsictigem panties.

If she keeps up the good work, maybe in five or six weeks he will see her completely naked and then grab her butt and especially her chest during the Twister game.

Is there any chance for some new outdoor - photos from your lovely wife, without bra, topless, slipless?

Thank you again, Tim, for sharing with us as your wife slowly loses her inhibitions and overcomes her limitations.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 04:25 PM

Thumbs down Not relevant to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry49 View Post
We went out drinking one night with my buddy and we got pretty drunk... we ended up staying the night at his house... my gf did a little strip for me and my friend. We all ended up sleeping in the same bed and my gf was naked in the middle. We woke up the next morning and she stayed naked all day around the house with no shame at all.
I don’t know whether this is meant to be a relevant contribution or not, but it has zero to do with the storyline most of us have been following, which is, by contrast, interesting!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 05:05 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
I don’t know whether this is meant to be a relevant contribution or not, but it has zero to do with the storyline most of us have been following, which is, by contrast, interesting!
Don't be so harsh, the contribution is very good, but should go in another thread, as this is a singular storyline developing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 08:39 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default I agree, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Don't be so harsh, the contribution is very good, but should go in another thread, as this is a singular storyline developing.
The story and accompanying photos would make an awesome thread of its own! (Hint...hint!)
I bet it wasn't the only time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 11:41 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

oh hell yes I'm loving the latest pictures/story... the sexy new see-thru panties really blew me up... your friend has such a good thing going here with this "arrangement", getting to see this live and in person must be incredibly hot.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 11:48 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

Tim, I hope you realize what a milestone this last weekend was. Your lady is amazing and you and your buddy are very lucky men! Your story is such a tease that all of us here can barely stand it. Simply amazing!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 12:28 PM

Thanked 4,674 Times in 559 Posts
Default Have to say thank...

Have to say thank...

Thank for the wonderful story
Thank for the beautiful sexy hot photos
Thank for sharing with us
Thank for you lovely wife
Thanks she doesn't know it
Thanks for your little secret for us

Let this story never end..

Thank you, Tim's wife, you are a big hotspot, a highlight in the forum!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s