uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2018, 12:12 PM

Default A Very Happy Birthday

The bar was located somewhere between the office and home. I always drove right by, but knew that my wife and her friends would sometimes stop there for a drink before heading home after a rough day at work.

I was surprised by the text from my wife that afternoon, asking that I meet her there at 6:30. I got distracted by a big project at work so, by the time I got there, the place was pretty busy.

The lights were low and it was the kind of place that kept Christmas lights up all year round, and the sign out front always advertised wing night on Tuesdays.

My wife was at the end of the bar, finishing up her drink when I came in. She smiled and waved me over.

“Hey.”

She kissed me hello. I could tell by the glassy look in her eyes that she was a couple drinks ahead of me.

“Hi.”

“How was work?”

“Ehh.”

My wife stood up and held her hand out over the bar, “Hey, Heidi?”

The bartender, Heidi, who was down at the other end of the bar, finished up her conversation and walked over to us.

“Hi.”

“This is Heidi, my favorite bartender when I come here before heading home.”

“Well, thank you,” I said, “for taking such good care of her and getting her home.”

“It’s all part of the service. What can I get you?”

I ordered my drink and Heidi went off to make it. My wife leaned over and kissed me long and hard.

“Happy birthday.”

“Babe, please, that was two weeks ago.”

“But I said I would get you something and I haven’t. Well, until now.”

“Oh really, what did you get me?”

Heidi set the drink down in front of me and turned and walked off to help another customer.

“That.”

“Very nice.” I sipped my drink. "It’s excellent, thank you."

“Well, not that… Her.”

I looked at my wife, who had a look in her eye that I only saw every once-in-a-while.

“Her?”

My wife nodded her head to the other end of the bar. “Her.”

Heidi was leaning down to grab a bottle of beer from the ice chest and allowed me the perfect side view. Her ass was small and tight. Her chest was neither of those things and her tits moved as she hopped back and forth, trying to take care of everyone.

My wife kissed me again. “Go back to the house. Don’t turn on any lights. Go to our bedroom and sit in the corner. We’ll be along soon enough.”

I did as I was told.

As I sat in there in the dark, I was waiting what seemed like a long time. A long enough time for by rock hard erection to start to hurt and I started to wonder if I should do something about it.

Then I heard them. A car engine outside, our garage door opening. Then I heard a second engine. And then the engines stopped. And car doors were opened and shut. And then I heard giggling.

They came inside, my wife dropping her keys on our kitchen counter. And then, I heard them get out two wine glasses, and wine was poured. And then I heard them heading up the stairs.

If by some miracle my cock had relaxed at any point in the last hour, it was hard again.

I could see their shadows before them, long on the floor as they walked down the long hallway. They were muttering to each other, but so lowly that I couldn’t make out anything.

They walked into the bedroom. My wife waved her hand out at the bed and the rest of the room.

“Well, here we are.”

“Yes we are.”

“What should we do?”

Heidi set her wine glass down on the dresser. “I think we should get you out of those clothes.”

My wife set her glass down and Heidi moved in to kiss her. The kiss was long and passionate and, as excited as I was to watch it, I could also see how excited my wife was experiencing it. Heidi knew what she was doing and, in no time at all, my wife’s blouse was unbuttoned and her skirt was slowly being unzipped. She was wearing the lace underwear we bought on our last vacation and I could see her pert and excited nipples through the minimal cloth. Heidi buried her head in my wife’s chest, pulling down each strap from my wife’s shoulders one at a time, exposing each breast and playing with it, first using her finger and then her tongue. My wife leaned her head back in exactly. As Heidi continued sucking on my wife’s tits, her left hand went into her panties. I could see her fingers move about as she played with my wife’s clit.

“Somebody’s already wet,” she said with a small laugh.

“I need to lie down, I feel like I’m going to collapse. Also, I need to get out of this.” My wife quickly undid her bra and let her breasts free. She then quickly bent over and slid her panties off, but keeping her heels on. My wife always kept her pussy nicely trimmed but tonight, she was completely shaved. I smiled.

She grabbed Heidi and threw her on the bed. Heidi bounced and laughed as she landed. My wife jumped on top of her.

They started kissing again and my wife slowly undid the buttons on Heidi’s shirt. Her bra was black and my wife ran her hands over Heidi’s tits as she kissed her passionately and then reached down and undid her belt. Soon enough the belt was undone and my wife turned her attention to the jeans which were quickly undone and pulled down. Heidi was wearing a matched bra and panty set and, while it was nothing earth shattering, something about it struck me as incredibly sexy.

Maybe part of the reason was because my wife was now kissing Heidi’s neck, working lower and lower. Exposing the left nipple and sucking on it for a bit and then turning her focus to the right nipple which, when it was exposed had a small bar through it, which my wife clearly wasn’t expecting as she gasped when she saw it.

However it didn’t slow her at all as she took it in her mouth and Heidi lay back and groaned. The kissing continued, down over her flat stomach, to right above her underwear and pussy.

My wife looked over at me, a look in her eye and a smile on her face. She looked back at Heidi’s crotch, which was face level with her and slowly pulled the underwear to one side, exposing Heidi’s pussy. There was a small patch of hair right above it, but otherwise it was completely shaved. My wife smiled at me again and then lowered her head, and went to work, eating Heidi out.

“Of, fuck!” Heidi called out. She lay her head back as my wife continued. After Heidi came with an earthshattering orgasm that had the whole bed moving, my wife finally lifted her head out of Heidi’s crotch. She carefully re-covered Heidi’s pussy with the panties and turned to me.

I couldn’t stand up quick enough. I walked over to my wife, who kissed me long and hard, the taste of Heidi still on her lips. She walked me over to the bed, where I was greeted by Heidi who had slipped off her jeans and bra and took my hand and laid me down on the bed. The two of them hovered over me and kissed again.

My wife reached down and undid my shirt which I helped remove as quickly as possible. Heidi went for my belt.

“I want to see what we’re working with here,” she said. My wife looked at me and smiled.

“Oh, you won’t be disappointed.”

After setting down my shirt my wife walked over in front of me, and undid my pants and slid them off me. My now throbbing cock quivered excitedly in my boxers. My wife grabbed took her hand and placed it inside my boxers, her fingers playing lightly with the head of my cock, and getting a little precum onto her finger.

She removed her finger and held it up to Heidi, who opened her mouth and sucked it down. She moaned in delight. Heidi moved down to the end of the bed next to my wife, and slowly removed my boxers. My cock sprung to life.

Although it was quiet, and almost imperceptible, I could hear a slight gasp as Heidi got a full on look at my cock. “Your cock is beautiful.” I smiled in reply.

My wife took my cock in her hand and lowered her mouth onto it, taking my whole shaft in her mouth. She then withdrew it and, still holding it, offered it to Heidi, who quickly leaned down and took it in her mouth. My wife held back her hair as her head bobbed up and down. Heidi finally removed me from her mouth and started licking my shaft. My wife lowered her head next to Heidi’s and helped her, taking turns sucking my cock and licking my balls.

I didn’t have any words to describe the feeling. It was amazing. Then my wife suddenly stopped. Heidi followed her lead. They both stood up. They kissed again, each squeezing each other’s tits, teasing their nipples until they were pointing straight out. When they stopped my wife pulled her head back and looked up and down Heidi’s amazing body.

“You are over dressed,” she said, and leaned over and slid Heidi’s panties down and off. She then looked at me. “Don’t you want to know what she tastes like?”

I nodded as I got up and Heidi lay down.

“I want to know what you taste like,” she said to my wife.

“All in good time,” she responded.

My wife and I met at the end of the bed. She spread Heidi’s legs wide, so her pussy was right in front of us.

“Do you think you can eat her pussy as well as I did?”

“I hope so.”

She kissed me. “Me too.” She stood up and moved to the side of the bed. “Didn’t you say something about wanting to taste me?”

She climbed onto the bed and lowered her pussy onto Heidi’s mouth, while I moved in for Heidi’s pussy. After coming a couple times already, she was incredibly sensitive to anything I did and I was frequently rewarded with a muffled groan or grunt.

My wife looked over her shoulder as she rode Heidi’s face, my fingers holding Heidi’s pussy open, so my tongue had clear access to her clit. She closed her eyes and I knew it was only a matter of time before she came. “Do you like eating her pussy? Do you like her eating me?” I grunted in approval and my wife started moaning loudly, throwing her head back as she came. She quickly got off of Heidi. “My God, that was amazing.” She looked at me. “Heidi, do you want to feel how my husband’s cock is inside you?”

“That would be fucking amazing.”

“Oh good.” She stood up and went to the drawer, pulling out a condom. She walked over and put it on me. When she was done, she stood up and kissed me.

“Now make sure you fuck her as good as you fuck me.”

She walked back to the chair in the corner and sat down. She spread her legs and gently started playing with her pussy.

Heidi picked her head up off the bed. “I cannot wait to feel that cock inside me.”

I slowly took my cock, and put just the head against her pussy, pushing very slightly, to give her an idea of what was to come. She lay her head back and moaned. I did this a couple of times and, the last time, as she lay back and moaned, I plunged my whole cock into her pussy and her moans went to gasps.

I knew I wouldn’t last long, so I started rhythmically pumping. Heidi moaned as I fucked her, her tits bouncing up and down with every one of my thrusts.

“That’s it, fuck her good,” my wife said, “fuck that little c*nt of hers.”

“Your cock is amazing,” Heidi said between gasps. “I love that I get to fuck it.”

I slowed my speed and rhythm and was able to last a little longer than I had thought. I pulled out a few times and went down on her to try to last longer. I could hear my wife come again and looked over to see her own fingers deep in her pussy. After she came, she walked over to the bed, and started sucking on Heidi’s tits. She looked up at me and I could tell that she was ready for me to come.

So, as a matter of fact, was I. I slid my whole cock back into Heidi, which was easier this time, but got no less of a response. Heidi groaned as I went back to fucking her, and as I could hear her reaching her climax I decided it was time for me too.

I picked up speed and continued to rhythmically fuck her as my wife continued to play with her tits. Just as she started to scream and grab for the sheets, I saw my wife grab hold of her tits and continue sucking. I continued fucking, just getting to the edge of coming, but fighting it back as long as I could.

Finally, as Heidi screamed out in total pleasure I came harder than I had in maybe years. I kept my cock inside her as I lay down on the bed, only popping out when I landed beside her.

My wife lay above us, at the head of the bed, her head on the pillows.

We were all silent for a minute. The air was thick with the smell of sex and we all needed a moment to take in what had just happened.

“Wow.”

Heidi looked up at my wife. “That was amazing.”

“Well, let’s take a minute and see if we can’t go for round two.”

Happy birthday to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dylan2010 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mff, threesome

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0