uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Thanked 13,986 Times in 1,191 Posts
Default I wish a website existed that...

... ran official "requests". let's put it this way. User "pervey" is sat there one evening thinking "I really wish I had a video where a pretty gal went into a fancy dress shop to buy a catwoman outfit. In the process she insists on trying it on as she isn't sure her large breasts would fit in it. the clarke gets embarrassed to start with, and more so when she comes back dressed in nothing but the catwoman outfit. All of this caught on candid-camera. I'd pay £20 to see that!"
then another user "vidguy" logs on and sees this request and thinks "I know a girl that would be up for that!" and puts in a post saying "I'll video this for £50". Meanwhile, another user "perveguysmate" logs on, thinks "I like the idea of that!" and puts another £20 into the pot. Vidguy logs back on and either thinks "yeah I'll go for £40" or "I think I'll wait see if anyone else will cough up." Eventually an agreement is made, the video is shot and sent to the perves, and vidguy either keeps it for himself or gets to put it up for general auction afterwards.

Amazing what you think of when you're tired! I could make millions!!!

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside
Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 PM

Thanked 13,986 Times in 1,191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by showoffzzzz View Post
I know a couple of ladies that would take requests. Not sure they would do anything as wild as going into a regular store and doing bizarre stuff like your catwoman request, but you never know until you ask.
Oh I have just zillions of ideas. but most are quite random, as above i might make the site and sell it as a business proposition. Sadly, I am not in the position to run such a site for professional reasons.

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s