uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2024, 08:11 AM

Default Biggest pussy ever seen II

I was in spa the first sunny and warm day this year.

Everybody just let everything hang out😊
It was this couple around 35, both tall and very voluminous.
The woman was blond with half-long hair, very big breasts
They were changing sunbeds many times during the day always in quite exposed places. Both had always the legs open.

Most of the time you would just see a long crack on the woman. She was aware that she got attention and smiled to me a few times when I was walking by.
But one time they laid down some meters away from me, I was first not aware because my eyes was closed. When I opened my eyes, I could see that she had the feet up and the legs as open as possible. The crack was so long and now in the lower part of the pussy the inner labia lips was beautifully flipped two sides. The pussy was quite open. It’s the biggest pussy I every the seen.
She was positioned in a way that eye contact was not possible.

Unless your cock is record size big it’s no chance of filling it up.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2024, 07:42 AM

Default Therme E or Spa Z?

Hi friends

I will be travelling again in August and have the choice of routing my flight either via Munich or Amsterdam.

I did Berlin a few months ago and really liked both Vab and Krist Th.

I did Amsterdam a couple of years ago and Spa Z was really great - especially on a warm sunny day.

Wanted to get advice from the experts here on whether I should head back to Spa Z again or should I try Therme E this time.

Any strong views on which is better?

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2024, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 172 Posts

You've seen Berlin and Amsterdam, so go see Munich!
TE is the far biggest you can see, don't miss that.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2024, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
Hi friends

I will be travelling again in August and have the choice of routing my flight either via Munich or Amsterdam.

I did Berlin a few months ago and really liked both Vab and Krist Th.

I did Amsterdam a couple of years ago and Spa Z was really great - especially on a warm sunny day.

Wanted to get advice from the experts here on whether I should head back to Spa Z again or should I try Therme E this time.

Any strong views on which is better?

Cheers

How was krist? Haven't been there!
Old 06-14-2024, 05:02 AM

Default New page

Do you think that this page should maybe be split in 2,
One for actually experiences and a second one for people to ask for advice on places?
The Following User Says Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2024, 05:06 AM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,695 Times in 6,819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasahern33222 View Post
Do you think that this page should maybe be split in 2,
One for actually experiences and a second one for people to ask for advice on places?
It could be if people don't get back on track and remember this is the "Erotic Stories" section.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2024, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
You've seen Berlin and Amsterdam, so go see Munich!
TE is the far biggest you can see, don't miss that.
Thanks Rudolf

Sharing my experience from Krist therm Berlin - had a great time but different to Vabali. On the negative on Krist versus Vab - Krist has a wider age group of people and less proportion of hot young girls unlike Vab which can have several hot young girls in the same place. On the positive - Krist has a lot more casual continuous nudity in bright sunlight - a real nudist vibe at times which is very different to Vabali where most people cover up quickly between saunas and you get a good look only while waiting for the showers after sauna.

My favourite memory at Krist therm - I was having lunch at a table close to the pool. A blonde lady in her early thirties watches her toddler playing with a toy right in front of my table. She is completely naked. The sun is shining brightly and it is broad daylight. She is slim with nice round b size breasts and a delightful jiggly ass. Shaven pussy with a slight stubble. She was with her toddler in front of my table for close to an hour. Completely naked standing watching him, bending over to help him, sitting cross legged on the floor with him for some time. Fully naked in broad daylight for nearly an hour barely a few feet from me. She knew I was watching discreetly but she just didn't seem to care and no one batted an eyelid at her since quite a few people wander around naked continuously without their towels or robes. I chewed my lunch as slowly as possible and then had dessert and then a coffee. Didn't taste anything but still the best lunch of my life 😋 .

If I went back to berlin I would definitely do both Vab and Kristal
Old 06-14-2024, 06:12 PM

How is the sunday in kristall ? Went there on a saturday in july and the Crowd were very old
Old 06-14-2024, 07:41 PM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
It could be if people don't get back on track and remember this is the "Erotic Stories" section.
Don't mind the general advice but I'll try by adding an experience from a while back which I've never got round to posting

German spa attached to water park in tourist town. My wife was with a friend and her kids so I was by myself. First time at a medium/large German spa.

Entering from water park, there were only little holes for swimwear. I had a look round but there were no changing rooms so I pull off my shorts and, at that moment, a couple come in. I'm thinking I hope I've done this right. Luckily they both do what I do and I get my first glimpse of a naked beauty. Before they wrap up I see they're both fully shaved like me, so I relax on that front too.

The place has an indoor and outdoor section. It seems like inside people stay covered when not in the rooms, but outside there's a lot more general nudity, including sunbathing (1) and walking around.

Outside the saunas are all in huts arranged in a circle, so I pick one, find it empty and sit by the window so I can watch what's going on.

At the time I didn't even know what this was but an aufgas starts opposite, so I get a great view of everyone arriving and hanging their towels up outside. In particular a dark haired, tanned girl with her boyfriend has huge tits, perfect curves and no pubic hair.

I keep a close eye so that, when they all come out, I join the shower queue and get the timing right so that I'm showering next to 30ish year old, slim, pale skinned girl with curly dirty blonde hair and the most delicious pert boobs that I've ever seen.

As usual, spa pool (1) and showers (2) were generally great places to see up close nakedness. Another highlight was a girl floating in the main pool, crotch provocatively bobbing in and out of the water.

Towards the end I braved an aufgas myself. I was the last to arrive so had my own ENM moment as I had to walk past everyone and climb up, my flacid dick basically in people's faces as I slotted in between an old dude and a milf, whose thighs I was in contact with for half the time. I had no idea what was going on but afterwards realised I was just sat sweating with around 20 naked people, at least 4 of whom were seriously hot.

For public hair lovers, from the under 40s I saw one girl that had a very minimalist French style wax with just a bit of hair visible underneath and barely anything on top, another with a triangle above but nothing below and one quite bushy but probably trimmed. Including those above, I recall 9 fully shaved. All 12 of those women and a few more that I didn't see up close were beautiful examples of womanhood (ranging from slim to curvy). I left with a huge smile on my face and plenty of memories for the wank bank.

To top it off, on leaving I saw the milf in tiny shorts in the car park. Normally I might fantasise about what's under the shorts but this time I knew exactly what I'd find.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2024, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thick French View Post
How is the sunday in kristall ? Went there on a saturday in july and the Crowd were very old
I went on a Saturday in april this year. Morning was mostly old people - waste of time. However from around 1 onwards there were some families and young people coming in. From around 3 pm onwards it was a reasonably mixed age crowd - but definitely not as young on average as vabli. Vbli definitely gets a younger and hotter crowd.

The other highlight of Krist was the swim up bar in the pool. From around 6 pm onwards on that Saturday the swim up bar started filling up with couples and groups. The seats in the swim up bar were just above water level with decent lighting in that area. As they drank the women became visibly more relaxed and some of the women were clearly getting an exhibitionistic kick sitting up on the pool bar stools naked with everyone close to each other drinking. Highlight was mixed group of 3 couples in their late twenties / early thirties. They were having a great time and from around 8 pm onwards after a couple of hours of serious beer drinking the couples were getting very cuddly with each other and the women were very casual about sitting up on the bar stools with their legs slightly apart and pussy completely visible to everyone squeezing past to order drinks. It was a seriously sexy sight to enjoy while relaxing nude in warm water with a cold beer in hand. Every time I remember that night I feel like emigrating to germany 😆
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:00s

04-08-2016
blonde blowjob

1m:22s

12-13-2021
ummm011

3m:34s

09-28-2007
hr24

8m:25s