uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2023, 08:54 AM

Default From shy to Playboy model -- reluctant modelling

Would love to hear other stories similar to the below -- wives and girlfriends talked into a photoshoot or video session that was distributed to a wide audience such as a magazine, calendar pinup, or online. Features of reluctance, humiliation, or embarrassment are definitely a bonus!

==================

[I'd like to also preface that this story should have tags for "ENF" and "Reluctant".]

I started dating my then-girlfriend (now wife) when we were at the end of high school. She was (and still is) a tiny thing -- 5'4", and at that time, fluctuated between 95 and 110 pounds. With tiny breasts (US 34A -- sometimes down to a AA cup), she also trips one of my triggers which is a bit of a shyness around her looks that leads to embarrassment or shame. Growing up, she considered her other school girlfriends to be prettier -- and all of them had much larger breasts. She came to associate these larger breasts with being more attractive. And from comments she made about these stereotypical "mean girls", they would make underhanded comments to or around her that reinforced this. "You should be lucky you're soooo small -- your boobs won't sag," and the like. From other stories she related, they seemed to relish in changing their tops in front of her -- at sleepovers or after a sporting event or cheerleading -- which gave them a silent dominance as they flashed their B, C, or even D cup tits while she was taking off her training bra. It didn't help that she has thimble-sized dark brown nipples and, from her comments, all of her friends had pale pink ones with larger areolas. Again, she considered herself the "ugly duckling". I give this background as the below was a bit of an "I'll show you!" wild decision that took on larger consequences upon sober reflection.

Fast forward a few years and my now 20 year old GF was attending the same college as me. And lo and behold -- Playboy was coming to town. This was before the days of the widespread use of the Internet -- while I had an email address from school, I had to explain it to most everyone I met. So the announcement was made on the local radio shows, flyers on campus, and in Playboy itself (which I subscribed to).

As it got closer to the "try out" day, I kept needling her that she should go in. I could tell she was waffling between her inner demons of shame, prudishness, and lack of confidence, and a desire to stand up for herself with confidence. On the day of the initial photoshoot, she said, "okay, would you take me?" I couldn't have agreed more quickly!

I dropped her off at a local motel. She went in wearing shorts and a light top. She also carried a bikini in her bag. The flyer had given instructions on what to bring and where to go. I sat in my car as she made her way inside. To say I had a million thoughts going through my head was an understatement!

After about an hour, she bounded out of the hotel and knocked on the window. I quickly let her in the car. Her face was flushed and she had a look that alternated between regret and elation. She handed me a couple of polaroids. One showed her from behind: topless and in her bikini bottoms. The other was similar but completely nude!

"I thought you said you'd only show your butt?" I asked, as she had said earlier that she would go up to the line of only showing that.

"I know..." more shame, "but he said that I had an amazing ass and it would be the ass of this [sports conference] and he asked if I'd be willing to strip down. So I said 'ok'. He and his assistant were really nice." As I've mentioned in another story, she's a 'pleaser' that wants to avoid confrontation. It seems this male photographer (with a female assistant) likely sensed that and -- much like I will with her -- used it to his advantage to push her beyond her comfort range.

She went on to tell me that the crew would return to Chicago -- where Playboy is based -- and would come back in a few months. And if she was chosen for the shoot, she'd get a phone call and letter. I could tell she was justifying what she had just done with a bit of hope that she wouldn't be chosen. She could say to herself, 'I'm still a good girl -- I did this wild lark but it didn't go any further.' But I could also see she wanted to be chosen as a sense of validation. The alternating looks of on her beautiful face with these competing thoughts gave me one of the hardest erections I've ever had. I don't know how many times we fucked that night -- but it was a few and I kept asking her to recount the session with the photographer.

After a few months, she received a letter inviting her to a photoshoot in a few weeks. She was overjoyed -- but I could also tell very hesitant. While she had quietly been hoping to be chosen, she kept saying things like, "the other girls were so much prettier," or "I'm way too small (meaning her breasts) to be chosen." This finally validated her that she "had it" when it came to comparing her looks to her girlfriends from the past.

Again she was given instructions on what to wear, what to bring (lingerie or bikinis), and where to go. But this time she was picked up by a car service and taken to the shoot. It was in a rented home in the ritzy part of this college town. She later said that she was there with one other girl. This pair and a third were chosen to represent our school in the sports conference issue. There was not much interaction between the girls other than talking between shoots. Each girl had time for their own shoot. She said they were asked to strip down and wear a robe for about an hour before the shoot so the marks on their skin from any elastic -- bras or panties -- would fade.

When she returned, she again had a couple polaroids. But instead of earlier set of photos from weeks back that were used to rank her against other girls, these were the 'lighting proofs' taken right before the real 35mm shots. The first one was tame and what she said she had agreed to. It showed her in profile, her pert rear up arched up as she was on all fours. As the photographer had said, "you're the ass for this [sports conference]." She was very proud of this one. But then...

She blushed mightily as she showed me the next one -- full frontal to include her tiny tits and, at the time, very heavy yet trimmed black bush.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. I could see her alternate with beaming with pride at my reaction mixed with shame that this photograph would potentially be used.

"I thought you said only a butt shot?" For reference, Playboy pays amateur models on a sliding scale. The lowest is clothed -- lingerie or bikinis. Breasts or buttocks make more. And full frontal pays the most. But to put this in perspective, we're talking from a couple hundred dollars to a handful. So the money wasn't what motivated her.

"I know... I know!" she exclaimed, trying to justify it. "I don't think he'll use it. The other girls were soooo much bigger up top." Her skin flushed from her scalp well past her neckline.

"You're probably right," I said, trying to keep her calm. I didn't want her doing something stupid like calling them and pulling back her consent. She had also asked to use a pseudonym for her last name and that helped her feel less guilty when the magazine would be published.

I asked her to recount every detail of the shoot. She said that the same photographer was there along with his female assistant -- both middle aged and clearly confident in their craft. She said he was very disarming in his manner and seemed to enjoy making her feel good about herself. At one point, she said he gave her a playful swat on her ass as he walked by but she said it didn't make her feel as if he was lecherous but merely playful.

As the photoshoot went on, he got the above-mentioned ass shots, complimenting her the entire way on how she looked and how it would be one of the anchor shots for that pictorial. At this point, she said there was also a third assistant there. This guy was much younger -- probably late 20s or early 30s -- and she didn't like him too much. She said he was constantly watching her. While he was always helpful for the crew, she said he gave her a bit of the creeps as he seemed to put himself in a position to see more than what the camera was capturing. This photo showed her from the side and on all fours -- the positioning of her legs didn't allow her bush to be seen from the side and her arms covered the profile of her tiny tits. But the creepy assistant found a reason to be directly behind her.

As I've explained before, I've always enjoyed seeing her shame and humiliation. And I couldn't resist prying a bit more about this part of the photoshoot. And to be clear, the language we use is what she herself uses in the bedroom.

"Oh wow... did he see everything?"

*I'm sure he did -- he was right behind me*

"I can't tell from the picture, were your legs closed?"

*No, they were spread open a bit*

"Damn... so he would've seen your c*nt!"

Quietly... *Yes*

"Wait, with that pose, he could probably see the lips on your c*nt and even your asshole!"

Blushing furiously and with a whimper... *Yes*

She went on to say that she felt so good about the session and the photographer was so charming, that when he invited her to show her front, she just "went with it". He had positioned her on her back, lying down. She said he got above her on a step ladder to shoot straight down. The photographer was a pro, and he definitely positioned her to show her best assets but also it gave her a "blushing innocence" look -- which was definitely what she was feeling. One arm was drapped over a breast, but the other tiny tit was staring at the camera, it's pointy brown nipple erect to the fullest. Her legs were slightly crossed and straight down, but below her very flat stomach was a mass of full black pubic hair which was neatly trimmed inside the tanlines of her bikini. However, the smile on her face could be taken as a "come hither" look by those that don't know her, but I knew it was, "I am so ashamed right now".

Again, we had an amazing fuck session where I made sure to constantly compliment her and asked to see the polaroids again and again. "They won't choose this one... don't worry... you're ass is incredible."

About six months later, the magazine came out. She was given complimentary copies in the mail. As she opened it, she was relieved to see they had chosen "the butt photo". It was good sized and well place on the top of the page. She was asked to go on the local radio station for an interview along with the other girls and also to sign copied of the magazine at local bookstores and bars. She was compensated for her time and, other than a few leering older men, she said everyone was very nice and complimentary. Overall, she seemed to have a great time.

And then...

A year or so later she gets a letter and another check. They're publishing a compilation of all of these various pictorials across the years. And she will be published in it. The cycle of shame, nervousness, embarrassment, and pride started again. As the months went by, she became progressively afraid. And her fears were proven true.

In the news stand special (Playboy's name for these compilations outside the regular magazine) they had given a full page to her full-frontal. There was no hiding anything after this. And to top off her shame, while this validated that she was chosen to be published, it also showed one of her features she was most embarrassed about: her little tits.

As other folks who knew her saw the magazine (not nearly the number of people who saw the monthly edition), they would compliment her. But given this wasn't just "a butt shot", she knew they were talking about seeing her fully nude -- her tits and c*nt on display. The look in the photo was exactly like the polaroid lighting proof -- embarrassment and reluctance. I could almost see her pouty lips quivering in the still photo. And as others complimented her, I could tell in the back of her mind, she wondered if they were also judging her. In "the butt shot", it was clear that she was in shape and had an amazing ass. Her tits weren't visible so one didn't know what size she was. But from this photo, they knew it all. I could see that she silently wondered if men were upset at her small tits or other women were gloating, "yeah, she was the sl*t that was in Playboy but she doesn't have tits as big as me!"

As the years go by, I'll quietly bring up how hot I found her in playboy. And also how much she showed. "I can't believe you showed everything!" I watch the flush creep across her face and chest every time -- it's like it is yesterday and she's the girl that wants to show the world how beautiful she is while overcoming her shame and embarrassment at knowing friends and neighbors saw her hairy c*nt and tiny long-nipple-topped breasts.

And I love it!
Old 06-04-2023, 03:34 PM

Default the platboy title...

And then we are all awaiting ... the playboy photos!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 04:27 PM

Unfortunately, even though they were "published", she's still very afraid someone she knows will see them... like a neighbor or friend.

They're out on the Internet, but given they're scans of magazines, they're pretty difficult to find. I'd rather not have them brought to her attention along with the fact I kept them in "circulation".

But if I could post them, I would!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2023, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
Unfortunately, even though they were "published", she's still very afraid someone she knows will see them... like a neighbor or friend.

They're out on the Internet, but given they're scans of magazines, they're pretty difficult to find. I'd rather not have them brought to her attention along with the fact I kept them in "circulation".

But if I could post them, I would!
Thank you for the exciting story. I understand your concerns... Could you crop the photo or blur her face so that no one would recognize her? This is how most guys do it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2023, 07:22 AM

Thanked 3,655 Times in 305 Posts

I'm sure you still have the copy of the magazine.
Can you tell us the issue or the year?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 06:19 AM

Talking Yes, issue and year, or it didn't happen.

Yes, issue and year, or it didn't happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver Mellors For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 11:55 AM

Do you think she is still turned on by the thrill of it? She must know tons of guys have jacked off to her full page pic!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 12:04 PM

Thanked 21,893 Times in 1,488 Posts

I have a Playboy Plus account, I'd love to see her pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
Do you think she is still turned on by the thrill of it? She must know tons of guys have jacked off to her full page pic!
Yeah, I think she definitely still waffles between getting wet thinking about that (pride and confidence that guys enjoyed her pic) versus the shame and humiliation aspect.

If it would've remained the ass picture - she would've found that inner peace.

But that's whats such a thrill to me. Because the second publication showed her tiny little tits, she's back to that submissive mindset where 'the prettier girls' (in her mind) are the ones with big breasts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 02:17 PM

I would think that should make her feel really sexy that they choose that photo of her. Like even though they normally stick to large chested girls that she was just too pretty and too hot of a body for them to not showcase her fit tight body. An exception the the norm. Too bad this was before days of the waxed minus a landing strip hair style. That would have been really hot to see her bare lips!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, exhibitionist, photoshoot, reluctant, shame

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s