Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2010, 12:14 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts
Default Football Bet

Rebecca was fuming.

She was sitting in Burger King. She was thinking about what she had to do. And how if she didn’t they would do something worse. Robert, Amber and Sam were sitting across from her grinning at her.

Why did she get drunk today and make that stupid bet. She didn’t know anything about football and she bet anyway. In front of more than 10 witnesses.

It was Amber’s fault. Even though Rebecca was the one who broke up with Robert she was upset when Amber started dating him. They came together to Bill’s party.

Then Amber teased her into making that stupid bet. How could she know that Amber’s father was a college football coach and taught Amber everything about the game. Amber knew she’s win the bet. How could she have made such a bet.

First the bet was to get naked for ten minutes. Then when Rebecca’s team scored first she upped the ante to streak around the house. Then with her team six points ahead she upped it again to streaking around the block. Finally when her team was up a whole 9 points she started to tease Amber. She told Amber that she’s soon be running around the block naked and Rebecca was going to take photos.

Amber was good-natured about it at first but Rebecca wouldn’t stop. She really didn’t care if people saw her naked. She always skinny dipped and even went to nude beaches on vacation. But Rebecca just wouldn’t stop. Finally Amber couldn’t take it anymore and offered to up the ante one last time. Amber said the loser has to strip naked in Burger King and order food for the winner. Then the loser had to cleanup after the winner was finished and throw everything, including her clothes, into the trash and ride home naked.

Rebecca asked how much time was left. Three minutes someone told her.

“Sure you can’t win”

Amber’s team got a field goal. Rebecca was now only six points ahead.

“How can that be?” Rebecca said. The only game she really understood was baseball and she didn’t realize the points could go up that quickly in football.

Then Rebecca’s team fumbled and Amber’s team ran it back for a touchdown. With extra point, Amber was ahead by one points.

That’s how the game ended. 9 to 10. A close game for football.

“No” said Rebecca” “it wasn’t fair, she didn’t understand football.”

Everyone told her she had to do it.

“If you don’t, my friends and I will strip you in the locker room and parade you around naked for the whole school to see. AND THERE WIL BE CAMERAS AND ADVANCED NOTICE!” Laughed Amber.

“Robert?” Rebecca said as coyly as she could.

“A bet’s a bet” was Robert’s reply.

“Okay, Okay. When do you want to do it” Rebecca said almost crying. Rebecca was hoping that if she could get out of doing it tonight everyone would forget about it.

“No time like the present” Amber sang out

Everyone got into their cars and drove to the local Burger King.

I was so stupid. I was stupid to dump Robert. Stupid to get jealous, and really stupid to bet. It is all my fault she finally admitted. She sat there looking at everyone from the party who were all now in the Burger King.

Robert, Amber and Sam Robert’s friend sat in the booth across the table from her. She sat on her side alone. Everyone else sat in the booths on either side of them.

“I’m hungry” Amber said

Rebecca took her shoes off and they fell to the floor.

“Pick them up and put them on the table. I want to see them while I eat.”

She reached under the table to get her shoes. She pulled her socks off while she was down their. She came up and put them all on the table.

Being barefoot was no big deal. She even came in to the Burger King once in just her bikini on a dare. This was different. It was winter and she would be naked.

“hurry up I’m hungry, or would rather do this at school?” Amber taunted her.

She unbuttoned her jeans. She slid them off slowly and could felt the cold plastic against her ass. She put the pants on the table.

Her panties soon joined them. She was bottomless in Burger King.

She took her bra off under her sweater and placed it on the table.

She waited a long time before she got up the nerve to do it. Just a sweater between her and public nudity. She had read some people are turned on by this. How could they be?

Then it was time for the sweater to come off. She felt the rough fabric slid over her nipples as she pulled it off. Her nipples got hard from the feel of the fabric and the cold air that hit her when she took the sweater off and placed it on the table.

“Okay, I want a whopper, no tomatoes. I want a special order” Amber said as she handed Rebecca a ten dollar bill.

She got up. The special order would take longer.

There was about ten people sitting eating when she slid out from the booth and walked over to the counter. They were all from her high school. Girls and guys. No one said anything.

She got to the counter and ordered. The two girls behind laughed and called the two guys working in the back to come up and see her. They laughed too and went back to make he order.

She stood there naked waiting, red from head to toe.

When she got the order she turned around and headed back to the booth. Just then about 8 guys from the math team walked in. They were coming back from a tournament.

They just said hello Rebecca and walked up to the counter and ordered their food.

As she walked back to the table she saw some people had their cell phones out and one even had a camera. The flash hit her body like a slap.

When she got back to the table she said “Those nerds saw me and didn’t say a word!”

“Just because they’re smart doesn’t mean they never saw a naked girl, Rebecca. It doesn’t mean they don’t get laid Rebecca. That’s my old boyfriend Tommy. He the smartest in the Math Club and gave me the best head I ever got. Well ever got until Robert. Maybe if you weren’t so stuck up you wouldn’t be naked in a Burger King.

As Amber ate about ten more people showed up. They had been called by their friends. A few had cameras and when Amber finished eating everyone got a bunch of pictures of Rebecca walking to the garbage and throwing her clothes in.

In the parking lot no one would let her get in any of the cars. She stood there naked crying saying “please don’t make me walk home naked!”

Robert let her in to his car. “The bet was just Burger King” he said.

“I’m naked in a car with my old boyfriend and his new girlfriend. And they’re fully dressed. I just ordered food in Burger King naked. Now I have to sneak back into my house naked. And it’s my own stupid stuck up self’s fault”

Amber turned and looked at her.

“You can come back to my house with me and Robert. No one’s home, I‘ll give you some clothes, but not right away” She said with a gleam in her eye.

Rebecca didn’t understand what Amber meant. But she would.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 02:17 AM

continue the story its good
Old 02-14-2014, 07:05 PM

Default Football Bet

Awesome story.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:26 AM

Good story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018