uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2022, 03:23 AM

Default Halloween

Because it was Halloween, I was trying to recall some sexy Halloween stories.
The first was with my high school girlfriend Stacie, and it was one of the first times I got in her pants because we hadn't been dating long. We had just left the school Halloween dance and were crammed into my friend Eric's car. It was a Chevy Caprice with bench seats from the mid-1990s. Of course, Eric was driving, so I ended up in the middle front, with Stacie next to me. Five of us were crammed into the back seat. We were on our way to a pizza place.
Stacie was dressed as a "punk rock" chick, complete with a mini skirt, ripped pantyhose, and a ripped sweatshirt. Stacie and I started kissing while we were driving. My hand moved to her knee, then to her thigh, and finally under her skirt. I began tentatively rubbing her pussy over her pantyhose. She spread her legs slightly. Through the pantyhose, I could feel the heat of her pussy, and as I rubbed, I thought I could feel wetness. Then I went for it, squeezing my hand into her hose. First, she felt the top of her pubic hair, then she slipped a finger between her very wet lips.
When we arrived at the pizza place, we reluctantly broke our kiss and went inside with our friends.
The following two stories are about my wife from about 10 or 12 years ago. When our children were younger, we would alternate taking them trick-or-treating while the other stayed at home to hand out candy. When my wife took the kids, she liked to dress up. She once dressed up as a witch. Nothing sexy about a long black gown and a black hat, both of which are very "mom" appropriate. Before she stepped out, she picked up the back of her gown to show me that she was wearing black thigh highs and a black thong. As I stared at her ass, she simply smiled and said, "I wanted you to think about this while I'm gone." That night, I fucked the hell out of that witch.

My wife dressed up as an elderly lady another year. Gray wig in a bun, reading glasses, and one of those skirts with matching jackets that so many women over the age of 80 seem to have. She completed the look by wearing pantyhose over a pair of granny panties. Making love to my "old" wife that night felt strangely erotic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlosAliziiiii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer