Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2015, 07:44 AM

Thumbs up My Hall of Fame

My ENF Hall of Fame

It's become apparent to me lately that many of the authors I consider to be the greats/defining of the genre are relative unknowns to a lot of people. I figure sharing gives everyone more authors to look up, and perhaps I'll get a few new stories out of your lists.

1. Gao - Although not a prolific author, he wrote the story "Jinxed", which is one of the all time ENF greats. Nowadays he's switched more to drawing than writing, with a very unique style. I do miss his writing though (HINT HINT HINT if you're reading this).
2. LCDRJMC - Although ENF is not his primary genre, all his stories have heavy ENF throughout, including two Jenny stories (see more on Jenny later). Also they're just generally awesome. Sadly, LCDRJMC stopped writing in 2005.
3. Sparkzone - As far as I know, she's the only female writer on this list (that I can be sure of). Her stories center on exhibitionism, which I generally don't take to and usually wouldn't get on this list, since it often lacks the "E" in ENF. However, her characters take the unique position of voluntary exhibitionism while pretending to be embarrassed. Most authors couldn't pull it off, but she does in spades.
4. Indianoutlaw - Frankly, his stories are not super high on my list. However, he's here because of his story board. I'm pretty sure it's been around since people traded ENF stories by carrier pidgeon. It's been the home and starting point for more great authors that any other site I can think of.
5. Bikerbloke - Though an excellent author, Bikerbloke is primarily an artist. Nevertheless, he is on here as the creater of the Jennyverse, the universe (and early website) of Jenny. Unfortunately, he's moved to a paid site, which slowly but inevitably seems to have killed off the Jenny storie. However, years back, Jenny was THE ENF damsel in distress, the single character who defined the entire genre. With literally hundreds of stories written by dozens of authors, Jenny is (so far as I know) the most stripped damsel in ENF history.
6. SHAW of SHAWANDWHAM - SHAW stands for Stripping and Humiliation of Arrogant Women, and his stories did just that. He was the king of the Hot Buns and Wet and Messy genres for many years. Sadly, he and his site have been gone for many years.
7. Morphy - Long gone now, Morphy wrote and drew countless comics and eventually moved into ENF animations. He founded more an half a dozen different ENF comic websites, most noteably the Naked ASCII site where countless other comic author/artists (including Moses and I think DalekSupreme) got their starts. Sadly, Yahoo's constant bullshit sort of took the wind out of his sails, and most of his groups are now long gone, though a few remain, and many existing poser comic groups are his legacy.
8. Obo - Speaking of royalty, here we have the catfight king. Obo wrote (and may still write, though it's been over a year) the Theresa Scalia series, in which beautiful and arrogant society queens catfight strip each other in public for our reading pleasure.
9. Annityfair - Known for her love of prim and propper clothes and her penchant for losing them, Ann the hapless teacher is another icon in the ENF genre and may be the only character that could give Jenny a run for her money in terms of sheer number of stories and authors. Technically there are still stories being written about Ann, though the focus seems to have been lost in many of the more recent stories.
10. McSkyy - I'm not 100% he created Mindy, but if he didn't he's certainly written the most stories about her. Mindy is (you guessed it) another damsel constantly in distress. The difference is that it's usually her own fault. She's a little bit exhibitionist, but her plans for a quick thrill inevitably lead to embarrassing and extended exposure for her. She's known for the catch-phrase "next time I'll be more careful." Unfortunately, outside of his Mindy stories, McSkyy has a habit of starting fantastic stories and never finishing them, a state of affairs that may never change as he stopped writing at the end of 2008.

So, that's the list. Honestly, there are LOTS more authors who are fantastically talented and long-time writers (Bishopberkley, Dalek Supreme, CaptainQuixote, Katie Smith, Greatness, amateurwidow, Meepo the Kobold, Nocomeuppance, Legmuscle, to name a few), but the 10 above are the ones I'd consider sort of "ENF saints" or "living legends"...more than just authors, almost heroes of the genre.

Anyway, there we have it. I will admit to having something of an ulterior motive here. I'm hoping some of you will post your own halls of fame so I can do some googling of my own for stories I haven't stumbled across

Note: In several cases I used male pronouns despite not knowing for sure the gender of the author. No offense was intended.

Last edited by amfanon; 01-05-2015 at 07:47 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 09:25 AM

With Shaw gone, Obo tops my list, it's been a long time since he has written anything, the Scalia series is a classic.
The Following User Says Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 06:58 PM

This is a really well considered and excellent list with which I completely concur -- thanks amf85! From a purely personal perspective, like hocman, I think obo is unrivaled as a writer and that Gao's artwork is wonderful. That said, everyone on the list is a legend in my book.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 04:48 AM

Far and away my favorite is emitsuruta who's stories can be found on asstr. She (or he... they are written as true stories, but one never knows) currently has 129 stories posted!
The Following User Says Thank You to edcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 01:15 AM

Default I really like a ton of those writers.

There should be some sort of repository of ENF stories, taken from all over the web. I guess you would have to get permission from the active autors, but a lot of the great authors like Shaw are not active. I'd love to see an easy resource filled with good stories.

I really miss shawandwham and morphy. Dr. Disturbo is a lot like Morphy he has a lot of great stuff on a Yahoo group although he goes further than Morphy as far as the graphic nature of his comics. Sadly like Morphy Dr. Disturbo hasn't done anything in a while either.

Last edited by newfavorite; 01-07-2015 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:19 PM

I am flattered to be mentioned with these other distinguished authors.

Thank You,

obo
Old 01-12-2015, 08:40 AM

I really wish this site let you edit old posts...sigh.

I forgot to mention that Gao also created Ashley, who is Jenny's best friend/arch-nemesis (99% sure). Back in the day he was more prolific and wrote a number of the original Jenny stories. He also created the Owen character, a young boy with an evil (and telekinetic) mind who stars in both Jenny and non-Jenny stories.

Annityfair, I should mention, is the creator of the AnnBerrybush yahoo group.

I should also clarify that Biker still posts some free pictures, just not as many. They can be found on Deviantart.

Obo, my pleasure.
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 02:15 AM

Link to the Gao / Jinxed story? I'm not finding one with that title and author anywhere.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyj View Post
Link to the Gao / Jinxed story? I'm not finding one with that title and author anywhere.
You can find it, along with a number of other great stories, on his Deviantart page in the Fiction folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer