Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2015, 01:06 AM

Thanked 35,794 Times in 4,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcello View Post
Seph, I LOVE the last 2 clip ideas. Brilliant stuff man!

ENF Exam - just a great idea all around, but I especially love that she has to undress in a strange place and that she didn't get the female dr. she requested. I also loved the job you did with the pelvic exam. Great to see you can still do very explicit and embarrassing nudity without venturing into boring hardcore territory. I wish more people understood that the way you do. And of course Erin was great too

Few Strings Attached - I just love this idea, and Nikki is hot. But more importantly, she gave an awesome performance. She really seemed to understand ENF and is actually a good actress. Can we expect to see more of her? I hope so...I can't wait to see her in some more embarrassing scenarios.

Future looks bright!
Thanks Marcello!

There's a constant tension between what we in the ENF community like, and the desires of the wider adult community that I need to please as a retailer. I try to stay right on that line, so thanks for your compliment! It means more than you may realize!

I'm glad to see my efforts paying off over the past year. I got into producing ENF videos because there seemed to be something for everyone else, but little for us beyond a snippet here, or a peek there. For the first few years I would be asked by performers and other producers what I produced, and it was like clockwork the way they'd then ask "what's that?" when I said ENF. After years of banging the gong and huckstering, I finally got a la carte stores like Clips4Sale and eClips to create actual ENF categories. When I started I said there were all of four people producing ENF, and two of those technically produced EUF. As I type this, there are 55 producers with over 500 clips at C4S. I know I've paid a bit of a price for this: people can shop where they like now, and several producers have been flat-out stealing my stories (hell, the most recent thief was even bold enough to steal the title!), but that's the price you pay I suppose. These days about half the models I speak to not only know what ENF is, there's a good chance they've shot it, or at least someone's interpretation of it. At the end of the day a fetish, by definition, can only be *so* accepted by the mainstream of course, but I'm inordinately proud of the fact that DFP has been able to take what places like OneClickChicks and people like Alex started, and help bring it into the awareness of the industry.

...and yes: Nikki isn't just hot and talented, she's also a blast to work with, so count on seeing her again as a regular!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 06:04 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

THE LESSON REDUX: PRIDE GOETH…

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Angel is a tough, street punk that breaks into a photographer’s home with larcenous intentions. Unfortunately, the homeowner catches her in the act, and decides to teach her a lesson she won’t soon forget! First he teaches her about respecting other people’s privacy by taking away hers, then he reminds her that if she’s going to act like a brat; he’s going to treat her like one! After her tough façade has been ripped away; Angel has one last problem to deal with!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

WINNER TAKE ALL

Something a bit different…For quite some time, fans have been asking for a real game of strip poker. So we finally decided to do one. The rules are simple, but a bit different: The game is five card stud. Each lady was allowed to wear four items of clothing. However instead of playing until one of them was naked, we decided to put a bit of a DFP twist on things. The game would be played until BOTH of them are naked! In order to do that, a new twist was agreed on: the first woman to run out of clothing would have to start paying a penalty for each round she lost until the other player was nude too! Neither player was told what the penalties would be, so that a bit of embarrassment could be maintained. They were also told that once they were both nude, there would be a final hand, along with a “sudden death” challenge for victory, but the details of that were also left a surprise! So now: with no script, and no cuts or edits, please enjoy the game!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thelessonredux102mp.jpg   thelessonredux103mp.jpg  

thelessonredux104mp.jpg   thelessonredux105mp.jpg  

thelessonredux106mp.jpg   thelessonredux107mp.jpg  

thelessonredux108mp.jpg   thelessonredux109mp.jpg  

thelessonredux110mp.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv thelessonredux1~trailer.wmv (63.50 MB, 1450 views)
Streaming Videos
thelessonredux1 trailer

5m:31s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 07-16-2015, 03:59 PM

THE LESSON REDUX: …Before a Fall

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Since he won’t give Angel her clothes back, the homeowner she tried to rob agrees to give her a ride so she doesn’t have to walk around his neighborhood naked. During the ride though; he keeps reminding her of all the people around, and how she doesn’t have any clothes!

MAID TO ORDER

Whitney Morgan is working as a maid. Unfortunately her employer has noticed things going missing lately. So he sets up a little sting, and Whitney walks right into it! She tries to deny it when she’s confronted, but the evidence can’t be argued…or even hidden eventually! Now Whitney has a choice: lose her job, or accept a few changes to her job description…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thelessonredux201mp.jpg   thelessonredux203mp.jpg  

thelessonredux204mp.jpg   thelessonredux205mp.jpg  

thelessonredux206mp.jpg   thelessonredux207mp.jpg  

thelessonredux208mp.jpg   thelessonredux209mp.jpg  

thelessonredux210mp.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 thelessonredux2~trailer.mp4 (232.39 MB, 1333 views)
Streaming Videos
thelessonredux2 trailer

3m:06s

Old 07-18-2015, 04:46 AM

As many of you know; DFP Productions attends an industry event every August known as FetishCon. This year I'm happy to announce our largest lineup ever!

Whether your taste runs to the sweet and innocent, the glamorous and refined, the tough and streetwise, or the experienced and sexy, you're going to find it here in the months to come!

Petite moppets...curvy beauties...blondes...brunettes...redheads...tall.. .short...every sort of lady you could wish for; and every one of them is about to be embarrassed and naked, so stay tuned!

...and as always: the members here at OCC will get screen shots and video trailers of it all! So whether you're a DFP customer or not; you can get a complimentary, free taste right here as a thank you to OCC and the members!

~Seph
Attached Thumbnails
DFP FetishCon Lineup 2015.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 05:53 PM

HYPNOTISM HIJINKS 4: LOUNGE ACT

Carissa Montgomery and Gia Love volunteer to be hypnotized as part of a lounge act. The hypnotist does the usual tricks, then tells Gia that she’s Carissa’s personal maid while telling Carissa she’ll be fully awake, but unable to move. So when Gia begins helping the lady get undressed for bed, all Carissa can do is stand there in shock! Then he turns the tables and Gia is now the lady of the house, and her maid Carissa returns the favor! When he tells them they’re finalists in a dance contest, they calm down again…at least until it’s time to wake them both up!

ENF EXAM

Erin Taylor has to get a physical for the insurance at her new job. Having just moved to this city, she calls a doctors’ office at random and makes an appointment. Because she’s pretty shy, she requests a female physician. When she arrives though, she finds the office is so busy, she not only has to see a male doctor, but she has to get her exam in his office instead of a regular exam room! Not only that, but the doctor seems to be paying a lot of attention to some parts of her anatomy more than others! When an emergency patient calls, the doctor sends her back to the waiting room and says he’ll finish with her as soon as he can, but in his hurry the doctor seems to have overlooked one little detail…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
hypnotismhijinks401.jpg   hypnotismhijinks402.jpg  

hypnotismhijinks403.jpg   hypnotismhijinks404.jpg  

hypnotismhijinks405.jpg   hypnotismhijinks406.jpg  

hypnotismhijinks407.jpg   hypnotismhijinks409.jpg  

hypnotismhijinks410.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv hypnotismhijinks4~trailer.wmv (214.76 MB, 939 views)
Streaming Videos
hypnotismhijinks4 trailer

6m:30s

Old 07-30-2015, 04:30 PM

BAR FIGHT

Star Nine and Amanda Foxx are barmaids at the local tavern across from a large factory. While cleaning up after the lunch rush, Amanda takes on of Star’s tips when the other woman isn’t looking. However Star realizes the money is gone, and an argument ensues. Things go from bad to worse when the argument turns into a scuffle, and then the two decide that it’s time to start attacking each other’s uniforms!

FEW STRINGS ATTACHED

Nikki Brooks is a waitress at one of the Lucky U restaurants, a chain owned by DFP. Because of growing competition from other restaurant chains that have also been putting their servers in skimpy outfits; DFP has decided to rebrand the entire chain, and part of that rebranding is a new uniform for the staff. Nikki is selected to be the first employee to wear the new uniform, but when she’s handed a skimpy collection of string she thinks there has to have been some sort of mistake! She can’t even figure out how it goes on!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
barfight02.jpg   barfight03.jpg  

barfight04.jpg   barfight05.jpg  

barfight06.jpg   barfight07.jpg  

barfight08.jpg   barfight09.jpg  

barfight10.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv barfight~trailer.wmv (34.58 MB, 546 views)
Streaming Videos
barfight trailer

3m:00s

Old 08-05-2015, 03:56 PM

Because of a personal commitment I just found out about; the membership update is coming a day early this week.

BEWITCHING EMBARRASSMENT

Nikki Brooks has a plan: her nerdy little roommate (Nikki Next) has a friend, and that friend has a boyfriend, and that boyfriend has a ton of money. So Nikki decides to get all dolled up and steal him for herself, get as much money as she can out of him, and then kick him to the curb when she’s done. After all; she’s a hot woman who’s used to getting whatever she wants, and her nerdy roommate and her friends aren’t going to stop her…even if they do think they’re witches…

AVAILABLE FRIDAY AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

THE LESSON REDUX: PRIDE GOETH…

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Angel is a tough, street punk that breaks into a photographer’s home with larcenous intentions. Unfortunately, the homeowner catches her in the act, and decides to teach her a lesson she won’t soon forget! First he teaches her about respecting other people’s privacy by taking away hers, then he reminds her that if she’s going to act like a brat; he’s going to treat her like one! After her tough façade has been ripped away; Angel has one last problem to deal with!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
bewitchingembarrassment01mp.jpg   bewitchingembarrassment03mp.jpg  

bewitchingembarrassment04mp.jpg   bewitchingembarrassment05mp.jpg  

bewitchingembarrassment06mp.jpg   bewitchingembarrassment07mp.jpg  

bewitchingembarrassment08mp.jpg   bewitchingembarrassment09mp.jpg  

bewitchingembarrassment10mp.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv bewitchingembarrassment960WMV~trailer.wmv (86.47 MB, 2367 views)
Streaming Videos

Old 08-05-2015, 05:29 PM

I'd like to echo previous comments and say that I really like Ms. Brooks. she gives a good performance and can be very expressive.

also, will we see more of Ms. Next anytime? (both Nikki's so I used last names lol)

Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to jawz329 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz329 View Post
I'd like to echo previous comments and say that I really like Ms. Brooks. she gives a good performance and can be very expressive.

also, will we see more of Ms. Next anytime? (both Nikki's so I used last names lol)

Thanks again.
LOL, I almost called this clip "The Two Nikki's."

Nikki Brooks is a true pleasure to work with, and has twigged onto what I'm looking for as an ENF perfectly in my opinion. I love working with her, and you'll be seeing her in both the ENF line, as well as the expanded releases starting in the Fall.

Nikki Next doesn't do nudes unfortunately, but has said she'd be available for EUF content, and you may be seeing that at some point in the future. Unfortunately she's also leaving for the west cost in less than two weeks, and so is unlikely to make another appearance any time soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 02:06 AM

Apologies for being pretty late with this week’s update. I’m currently shooting 6-8 hours a day with 16 performers, plus getting the word out about the ENF genre at the biggest industry event on the East Coast of the US.

THIS JOB SUCKS

A custom order video. Whitney has been hired as a housekeeper again! The client prefers that she use a powerful shop vac because his dog sheds a lot, but poor Whitney has never used anything this powerful before. So the vacuum runs amok, and in the process sucks up a lot more than just dog hair! When the homeowner discovers the naked and embarrassed Whitney, he decides he needs to document the moment for his friends. He also has one more surprise in store for our hapless heroine!

AVAILABLE AT 5PM AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

THE LESSON REDUX: …Before a Fall

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Since he won’t give Angel her clothes back, the homeowner she tried to rob agrees to give her a ride so she doesn’t have to walk around his neighborhood naked. During the ride though; he keeps reminding her of all the people around, and how she doesn’t have any clothes!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thisjobsucks02.jpg   thisjobsucks03.jpg  

thisjobsucks04.jpg   thisjobsucks05.jpg  

thisjobsucks06.jpg   thisjobsucks07.jpg  

thisjobsucks08.jpg   thisjobsucks09.jpg  

thisjobsucks10.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv thisjobsucks~trailer.wmv (57.60 MB, 837 views)
Streaming Videos
thisjobsucks trailer

4m:59s

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s