uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 07-30-2017, 01:18 PM

Thanked 2,245 Times in 281 Posts
Default Life Stripped Bare

Not sure about new. This was shown last year, unless a new episode is planned. Nothing on the Channel 4 website.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:45 PM

Thanked 1,730 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsicus View Post
There's a new show on Channel 4 (UK) called Life Stripped Bare in which three groups of people in different towns get stripped of ALL their possessions, including clothes. They get to pick one item per day to get back, but the catch is that their stuff is in a shipping container 1/2km away from their house.

Watched the first ep - LOTS of nudity at the beginning.
I suggest taking a look at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=199259
The Following User Says Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 03:47 AM

Thanked 1,941 Times in 45 Posts
Default Whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorenues View Post
Not sure about new. This was shown last year, unless a new episode is planned. Nothing on the Channel 4 website.
Sorry, not sure why I thought it was new - turns out it's actually a year old!
Old 08-10-2017, 02:30 AM

Default First Dates USA

I caught the last few minutes of First Dates USA on E4 yesterday and the on-screen information said "contains full frontal nudity". Anyone know anything about this?
Old 08-30-2017, 09:06 AM

Thanked 2,409 Times in 83 Posts

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this (could have gone in the WNBR 2017 or the Upcoming Stage Nudity threads), but thought this was the best match.

Back in June, WNBR Brighton held a 'Naked Cabaret' fundraiser a week ahead of their ride, which was part of the Brighton Fringe Festival and organised very late in the day.

Naturally, I went along, with no real idea of what to expect. Essentially, the show was typical cabaret fare, showcasing a series of amateur performers - including comedians, dancers, mime artists and so on - each taking turns in slots of no more than five minutes each. The difference with this event is that everyone is naked. The hosts (a male/female duo from Australia), the audience, and the performers themselves. Everyone gets undressed at the start of the show and stays that way for the duration.

Now, let me explain. The hosts, performers and audience members had all voluntarily signed up and knew what they were getting themselves in for. But - and this was the best part - two girls in their twenties, who worked on site as part of the Fringe Festival staff, were assigned this event at very late notice (possibly on the day itself) and had to serve as 'bar staff'. Naturally, in keeping with the theme of the event, they too had to strip off and carry out their duties completely naked!

I was stood next to one of the girls outside, who had been called in as a last minute replacement, and she couldn't have been more anxious about it all. A guy friend (another worker, who wasn't part of this event) came and gave her a hug and told her it'll be alright, but she was taking deep breaths and clearly not comfortable at all. Again, the event was organised very last-minute - possibly three or four days before - so this was not part of the original festival programme and would have come out of the blue to those suddenly asked to work on this event.

Once inside, it turned out that the 'bar' wasn't really a bar at all. It was merely a basic, fold-out table on a small raised platform with an ice bucket on top, and each of the two girls had a seat behind the table. The girl I had stood next to outside also carried out some general stewarding and event management jobs, but when the hosts declared it time for the audience to strip, she and her fellow barwoman had to comply. As they were by far the hottest girls in the room (the attendance was about 30, in total), I naturally kept my eye on them the whole time, and it was amazing. She quickly stripped off, sat down and crossed her legs in an effort to preserve her modesty, and folded her arms across her ample breasts to try disguising those too. But she was going to have to be naked for the next hour, at least, whether she liked it or not!

During the performance, it was jokingly suggested that we all run out and streak around the church grounds just outside (it was mentioned because it was a Sunday morning and we had to keep the noise down due to an ongoing service). The hosts said, "I don't think [bar girl] would be up for that", and as we looked over at her, she turned red with embarrassment and shook her head furiously, saying "Noooooo". If this had materialised, all her male colleagues would have been able to see her completely stark naked in broad daylight, so you can see why she wasn't keen!

After the show ended, I checked in the Fringe Festival programme, and the two girls who worked at the bar were credited as 'event helpers', in a team of about twelve. At the end of the show, a group photo was taken of all the attendees and performers (the hosts do this at every show), and the festival administrator, who was also at the show, asked this bar girl to be the one taking the photo. Suddenly, she had to jump up from her previously obscured position and face everyone in the room with a camera - meaning she had absolutely no way of preventing us from seeing everything. She raised the camera up high, with nothing left to spare her modesty, meaning those facing her could see everything. It was absolutely fantastic, and ENF at its very best!
Old 08-30-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTroiani View Post
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this (could have gone in the WNBR 2017 or the Upcoming Stage Nudity threads), but thought this was the best match.

Back in June, WNBR Brighton held a 'Naked Cabaret' fundraiser a week ahead of their ride, which was part of the Brighton Fringe Festival and organised very late in the day.

Naturally, I went along, with no real idea of what to expect. Essentially, the show was typical cabaret fare, showcasing a series of amateur performers - including comedians, dancers, mime artists and so on - each taking turns in slots of no more than five minutes each. The difference with this event is that everyone is naked. The hosts (a male/female duo from Australia), the audience, and the performers themselves. Everyone gets undressed at the start of the show and stays that way for the duration.

Now, let me explain. The hosts, performers and audience members had all voluntarily signed up and knew what they were getting themselves in for. But - and this was the best part - two girls in their twenties, who worked on site as part of the Fringe Festival staff, were assigned this event at very late notice (possibly on the day itself) and had to serve as 'bar staff'. Naturally, in keeping with the theme of the event, they too had to strip off and carry out their duties completely naked!

I was stood next to one of the girls outside, who had been called in as a last minute replacement, and she couldn't have been more anxious about it all. A guy friend (another worker, who wasn't part of this event) came and gave her a hug and told her it'll be alright, but she was taking deep breaths and clearly not comfortable at all. Again, the event was organised very last-minute - possibly three or four days before - so this was not part of the original festival programme and would have come out of the blue to those suddenly asked to work on this event.

Once inside, it turned out that the 'bar' wasn't really a bar at all. It was merely a basic, fold-out table on a small raised platform with an ice bucket on top, and each of the two girls had a seat behind the table. The girl I had stood next to outside also carried out some general stewarding and event management jobs, but when the hosts declared it time for the audience to strip, she and her fellow barwoman had to comply. As they were by far the hottest girls in the room (the attendance was about 30, in total), I naturally kept my eye on them the whole time, and it was amazing. She quickly stripped off, sat down and crossed her legs in an effort to preserve her modesty, and folded her arms across her ample breasts to try disguising those too. But she was going to have to be naked for the next hour, at least, whether she liked it or not!

During the performance, it was jokingly suggested that we all run out and streak around the church grounds just outside (it was mentioned because it was a Sunday morning and we had to keep the noise down due to an ongoing service). The hosts said, "I don't think [bar girl] would be up for that", and as we looked over at her, she turned red with embarrassment and shook her head furiously, saying "Noooooo". If this had materialised, all her male colleagues would have been able to see her completely stark naked in broad daylight, so you can see why she wasn't keen!

After the show ended, I checked in the Fringe Festival programme, and the two girls who worked at the bar were credited as 'event helpers', in a team of about twelve. At the end of the show, a group photo was taken of all the attendees and performers (the hosts do this at every show), and the festival administrator, who was also at the show, asked this bar girl to be the one taking the photo. Suddenly, she had to jump up from her previously obscured position and face everyone in the room with a camera - meaning she had absolutely no way of preventing us from seeing everything. She raised the camera up high, with nothing left to spare her modesty, meaning those facing her could see everything. It was absolutely fantastic, and ENF at its very best!
Any idea why she felt she had to go through with it and couldn't refuse? Also were any pictures of her taken?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 07:25 PM

Thanked 126,426 Times in 15,898 Posts

Quote:

This is an amazing story. Thanks for sharing it.

What happened to the group picture? Did you get a copy of it?

Thanks

Fango
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 02:53 AM

Thanked 2,866 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:

So, uh, did the 'carpet' match the 'd****s'...?
Old 08-31-2017, 07:19 AM

Thanked 2,409 Times in 83 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Any idea why she felt she had to go through with it and couldn't refuse? Also were any pictures of her taken?
I don't know the answer so could only speculate; but I'd assume for the same reasons any employee wants to do what's asked of them, perhaps. Maybe she thought declining would hinder her chances of working the event again next year. Or maybe she just felt it was all part of the job. Who knows, she may even have been entirely up for it, but had a few last minute nerves. I really don't know. There were a couple of people taking photos at the end (it was prohibited during the performance itself) but none of these have, as yet, emerged online.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevinTroiani For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I don't know the answer so could only speculate; but I'd assume for the same reasons any employee wants to do what's asked of them, perhaps. Maybe she thought declining would hinder her chances of working the event again next year. Or maybe she just felt it was all part of the job. Who knows, she may even have been entirely up for it, but had a few last minute nerves. I really don't know. There were a couple of people taking photos at the end (it was prohibited during the performance itself) but none of these have, as yet, emerged online.
So she was snapped nude? If so how did she react?
The Following User Says Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post: