uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2013, 06:51 PM

Default Outfit A

Okay, this started out as an ENF story but turned into something completely different as I was writing this. Anyway, I'll leave the prefix at ENF.
This story is loosely based on something that really happened to me while I was studying abroad. I will post the true story in the thread "Studying Abroad" sometime soon. At the end of the story, I'll let you know what I made up and what not.

First off, I tried to incorporate a description of each female character into the story, but being the shitty writer that I am, I failed, so I dropped them. Here's what each girl looks like:
Alex: Alex is 5'7", a redhead and overall a skinny girl with freckles on her face. She has C-Cups. Shaven.
June: June is 5'3", a brunette and a curvy girl. She has F-Cups and sports a trimmed bush.
Daphne: Daphne is 5'7", blonde and skinny. She has A-Cups and is cleanly shaven.

Okay, so here it goes:

„What’s that supposed to be?“ Alex asked.
„It’s a sparkly top,“ June answered, holding the item in question up.
„It blinds my eyes,“ Alex said. “No way in hell I’m wearing that.”
“Yes, you are. Quick, dress up, the bus’s leaving soon.” Reluctantly, Alex grabbed the top and inspected it.
“Are you kidding me? Where’s the rest of it?” June smiled. She had chosen this top very carefully. It wasn’t just any ugly sparkly top, it was an ugly backless cropped sparkly low-cut top.
“The rest’s got lost in the mail, I guess,” she said with a grin and then pointed to an imaginary watch on her wrist. With a moan, Alex took off her t-shirt. Like most shirts she owned, it was a band-shirt, in this case it was Iron Maiden. The fact that she considered herself to be pretty rock’n’roll only made the fact that she had to wear this ugly thing worse. She slipped into the new top. “No, that’s not going to work,” June said at once. “You need to take your bra off.”
“No. No freaking way.”
“Yes freaking way. You lost the bet, remember? Now, the wager was that the winner gets to pick an outfit for the loser. Winner,” June pointed at herself, “Loser,” then at Alex, “Outfit,” and finally at the top.
“You were supposed to pick a decent outfit for me, not dress me up like a sl*t.”
“We never agreed on that. Besides, I think it looks very decent. You look very confident in it. Now lose the bra.”
Alex undid her bra and slipped it off under the top. June grabbed the rims of the cleavage and pulled them apart, displaying Alex’ medium boobs. The freckles Alex had on her face continued on her boobs. “I hate you. I seriously hate you for this one,” Alex said as she readjusted her new top.
“No, you don’t. Not until you see the rest of the outfit, anyway.”
“What rest?” Alex asked, terrified.
“Well, I was thinking of dressing you up in skin tight jeans to really flaunt your assets, but then I found something much, much better.” She reached into the bag that had contained the top and pulled out a mini skirt. Alex’ eyes widened with shock.
“No. No, no, no, no, no!”
“Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,” said June and her grin got wider.
“June, you cannot do this to me. You won’t do this to me. That’s a micro skirt. No, scratch that, that’s not even a skirt. That’s just a micro.”
“Oh, come on. It’s not even the shortest I could find. This is six inches; I could have gone for five inches. I had to order this from a special erotic website.”
“Yeah, I believe that.” It was a plaid skirt in black and pink. Of course she had ordered it from an erotic website. “Look, I don’t care what bet I lost, I definitely will not be wearing that. I can’t even believe you would ask such a thing of me.”
“No? After you got that insulting during our bet you can’t believe that I’m getting even?” June laughed and Alex had no choice but to take her jeans off. “That a girl,” June said as Alex put on the skirt. “There’s something wrong, though. I know, give me your thong. Don’t roll your eyes at me, you know it’s no good.” Alex took off her thong and handed it to June. “Okay, great. Now, I’m not really that cruel, so I give you a choice. That’s outfit A.” Alex’ eyes lit up.
“What’s outfit B?” June reached into her bag and pulled out something very small. When Alex looked closer, she realized that it was just two nipple pasties in the form of a heart and a c-string. “So that’s my choice? Either go as a wh*r* or a poor wh*r*?” June nodded hear head. “Tomorrow I’ll start looking for a new roommate,” Alex said.
Five minutes later they were out the door. Alex was wearing the sparkly top, the micro and high heels with red rhinestones. June had informed her that the total cost of that outfit had just been over five-hundred Dollars and that the shoes were the costliest items. It was the first time Alex regretted living with a wealthy girl.
June, in return, was wearing a pair of jeans and Alex’ Iron Maiden shirt.

All the way to their college, Alex kept tugging down the rim of her skirt. All sorts of people were staring at her and by the time they arrived, her head was as red as her hair.
“You know you’re going to hell, right?” Alex asked just after two guys had tried to secretly take photos of her.
“I’m going to hell? You’re the one dressed like a skank, sweetie,” answered June, giggling. “I just kinda wish you’d gone for outfit B. I’ve got it locked and loaded, by the way, should you change your mind.”
“Not. Happening,” hissed Alex. The fewer people knew about outfit B, the better. “And how do you suppose I take the class without flashing the professor?”
“Yeah, that’s gonna be a challenge,” giggled June. “I propose you don’t sit down.”
“What did I do to deserve this?” Alex asked nobody in particular.
“You failed to outdrink me, that’s what.”
“Oh, shut up. I still think you cheated.”
“How did I cheat? I played by the rules, b*tch, and the rules were: no throwing up, no passing out and whoever gave up loses. I won fair and square.”
As they walked down the campus, multiple guys pulled out their cell phones and made photos; some were even so bold as to try to get into a better position, so that they could take a precious upskirt photo. It took Alex all she had not to start crying. But she put on a brave face and made sure to kick anyone who would come too close to her against their shin. The only joy she had that day were the sounds of men whining.

When they entered the classroom, everybody was staring at Alex. No doubt they had heard about the girl with the sl*ttiest outfit ever. Alex followed June’s proposal and didn’t sit down, but walked right to the back of the room and just stood there. Everybody’s head turned as she walked by, and the sound of even more photos being taken was clearly audible. The professor walked in. It was a rather small class about poetry, so he knew everybody’s name.
“Miss Winters, sit down, we’re about to start,” he said as he sat down, having barely looked at Alex.
“If it’s all the same to you, Professor, I’ll stand,” replied Alex with a shaky voice.
“It’s not all the same to me. Sit down, please.” The professor didn’t even look up, but pointed at a seat in the front row, right next to June. Alex slowly progressed to the front of the class. As she was halfway there, a guy named Mars slapped her ass. Angrily, Alex turned around and slapped him across the face.
“How dare you,” she asked, raising her arm for another slap, when –
“Miss Winters!” The professor’s voice was harsh. Alex turned around. “Is there a particular reason you chose to dress as a courtesan, Miss Winters?” Alex could feel Mars using a pencil to lift up the back of her skirt. She hoped that the professor would notice, but his eyes were directed at hers.
“No, Sir,” she began, but immediately changed her mind. “I mean, yes, Sir.” She was going to keep her brave face through this. “It’s laundry day and these were literally the only clean things in my possession. I was thinking of skipping this class, but seeing as this is very important, I chose not to. Now I’d be very glad if you could refrain from making any further comment upon my outfit and be a professional about it.” With faked confidence, she rushed to the front of the class, sitting down right in front of the professor, her hands folded in her lap in such a way that they covered up her bare pussy. She knew, however, that her ass was still fully visible.
“Miss Winters,” the professor continued, “this is hardly appropriate clothing for class. Now, I’m flattered that this class is that important to you, but I have to ask you to leave.”
Alex looked over to June, who ever so slightly shook her head. These were the rules they had laid down for the loser: she wasn’t allowed to tell anyone that she was forced to wear this and she wasn’t allowed to leave or skip any of her classes. So Alex tucked the bit of skirt between her legs, knowing fully well that it didn’t cover anything, and laid her hands upon her table. “Sir, I’ve asked you once to be a professional about this. I ask you again now. If you can’t do that, I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave.” That shut him up and he started the class. Alex’ handbag was vibrating. She took out her phone: one new text message from June. “Nice,” it read. A few seconds later, it vibrated again. “I was talking about your totally visibly ass crack, btw. Although that thing with the prof was nice as well.” And then the third text: “Fyi, when you reached into your bag, I think we saw a little sideboob.” They kept coming. “Look, at least you wouldn’t have to worry about hiding your goods with the bit of textiles you’ve got if you had gone for outfit B.”; “Hey, is it cold? Because your nipples are totally visible”; “That’s another problem you wouldn’t have had with outfit B. Those pasties are nipple-proof”; “I think the prof’s checking you out.”; “Aren’t you tempted to just stick two fingers in and have a go, right here, right now?”; “Pics are bound to be all over facebook by now.”; “Yes, they are, I just found a couple of them. Timothy has a great one from when Mars pulled up your skirt earlier.”
Alex ignored them all. She was concentrating on not getting red, but every time the professor turned his head away from the class, she could just feel all the eyes upon her. Another text: “Daphne just asked if she could borrow the outfit for a job interview.” Alex turned around and Daphne mimed dancing on a stripper pole. Alex knew that she was being mocked. She decided to text back: “Yeah, sure, but the outfit won’t help her. See, to be a stripper, you need tits!” The next thing she knew, a paper ball hit her on her head. She opened it. “I was being serious, b*tch! Everybody’s gotta pay their tuition somehow,” it read. Then came yet another text: “I got just the way you can make it up to her. Come over when this ends.”

So finally, class ended and after the professor had left the room, Alex jumped up. Her skirt flew up as she did, but she quickly tugged it down again. Then she ran over to June and Daphne, which was a bad idea. She wasn’t used to wearing this kind of footwear and tripped. As she fell to the floor, she could feel her skirt moving up all the way. Everything down there was fully on display. Without thinking, she rolled over – and lay fully exposed before her few classmates. Her tits had fallen out of the top and her skirt gave way for her tight pussy. Again, everybody was staring at her. The bad thing was, she couldn’t even be mad at them; after all, she’d stare too. But then June told them all to fuck off, adding, “Everybody who’s still here when I’ve reached three is going to suffer a fate worse than Alex. One… Two…” And just like that, Alex, June and Daphne were alone. June helped Alex to her feet.
“I’m sorry, Daphne. You have beautiful tits, I didn’t mean that seriously. I was angry. I love your tits.”
“Aw man, looks like I’ve sent the guys away too soon,” joked June. “Look, Daphne here would like to borrow your outfit one day.”
“Of course, Daphne, anytime you want,” Alex interrupted.
“But before she borrows it, she’d like to try it on. So…” June looked at Alex expectingly. Daphne was taking off her shirt.
„You’re joking,“ Alex said.
„Not at all,“ Daphne said while she took off her skirt. She was standing there in only her underwear.
“Look, you do her that one favor and she’ll forgive you. Also, I’ll shut up about outfit B.” When she heard that, Alex had an idea. She would either get out of this deal or…
“Okay, I’ll do it. But only if you change into outfit B right here, right now.” For once, she had the upper hand. To her surprise, June agreed.
“What?” She asked when she saw Alex’ face. “I’m not a prude.”
Hesitantly, Alex stripped of the top. She had never noticed how many windows this room had. And it was on the first floor as well. Daphne put on the top as June applied the pasties under her shirt. Then June reached into her pants and applied the c-string. Alex handed over the skirt. Except for her shoes, she now was completely naked. Daphne put on the skirt. When Alex asked her whether she also wanted her shoes, Daphne shook her head. With a quick move, she put her own skirt back on, over Alex’, then her own shirt over the top.
“See, I still need these shoes to run,” she said and grabbed June’s hand. Together, they ran out the door.

“HEY!” Alex yelled and went after them. As she reached the doorsill, she realized that she was stark naked and stopped. But it was no use; she lost her balance in the shoes and fell down. Everybody in the hallway was staring at her. Warily she stood up and looked in some of the faces, though nobody looked in hers. They were all distracted by her tits and her pussy, which she completely forgot to cover up. Alex could feel her nipples harden as hundreds of cell phones took pictures of her naked body. She went back inside the room and straight to her handbag – which was gone as well. Only her phone was lying on the table, with one new text message: “We’re still playing. Don’t forget the rules.” She didn’t. This was her punishment, after all. If she failed, the rules said that she had to be June’s slave for an entire month and obey to her every order. She had now gotten a glimpse of what that would entail. She turned to the door only to find out that everyone had followed her. She decided to play her part dignifiedly, as dignified as she could manage, anyway. She looked the crowd straight in the eye and cleared her throat. “So,” she started, searching for words. “Worst part is, I had this feeling that I’d forgotten something when I went out the door this morning, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.” The crowd gave out a nervous laughter.
“I can put my finger on it, if you want,” said a guy in the crowd. The crowd laughed louder now.
“Oh please Johnny,” countered Alex, “I’ve talked to your Ex. You couldn’t put the finger on it if you had a map. Any other volunteers?” There were several arms rising up. “You there,” Alex said and nodded towards a guy in the second row. “What’s your name?”
“Dan,” the guy said.
“Dan,” Alex repeated. The blonde chick’s always naked on Game of Thrones, yet she remains her dignity, she thought. Let’s be the blonde chick. “I will require you to carry me on your back. I’m afraid I can’t walk in these shoes and fucked be I if I set one bare foot on these filthy floors.” With a grin as wide as the Grand Canyon Dan stepped forward and placed himself behind Alex, whose confidence had vanished as quickly as it came to her. “Does anybody have any booze?” she asked. Most of them had, of course. A sea of flasks now emerged before Alex, and she chose two filled with Jack Daniel’s. She opened both of them and put them on her lips. She drank as quickly as she could, but she wasn’t fast enough: much of the booze didn’t make it into her mouth and ran down her body, running down between her tits and dropping off of her pussy. When both flasks were empty, Alex threw them away, took another flask and downed it as well. Then she took a fourth flask and just poured it over her body, because by now she thought that this would be a good idea. She had a strong buzz going now. Her tits and her pussy glistened as if they were oiled. She gave Dan the signal to lift her up. Once she sat on his shoulders, she no longer cared who was seeing her. She didn’t even think about it at all; she was too drunk for that. “Who’s that blonde chick on Game of Thrones?” she asked.
“She’s called the Khaleesi,” Dan answered.
“Hey, everyone,” Alex said, “Who has better tits, me or the Khaleesi?” The vote was unanimous: Alex had the better tits. Somebody slapped her ass, but she didn’t get mad anymore. When they reached the lecture hall for Classic English Literature, Alex made Dan stop. She felt her pussy. “I’m sorry, Dan,” she said. “I’m afraid I came a little on your shirt.” Then she said, “I wanna be carried in by all of you,” and let herself fall backwards. Luckily, she was caught by her fans and held up high. “Forward,” she said and the crowd moved. Alex could feel someone pushing a finger into her pussy that was wet as a river by now. As soon as they entered the lecture hall, however, the fingering stopped. Alex was let down. She was staring in the face of a furious professor.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?” The professor yelled.
“I’M THE FUCKING KHALEESI!” Alex yelled back, “AND THIS IS A PROTEST! A protest against false friends who abuse their best friends. Where are you, June, my bestie?”
“Here,” cried a voice from the back of the hall. June had jumped up. “And I won’t be called a false friend once more.” With that, she took of Alex’ Iron Maiden shirt, under which she was wearing no bra, but just the pastries, which she also removed. Her big, ripe tits were hanging down, the nipples erect. Then she stripped off her pants and the c-string, displaying her neatly trimmed brown bush, and ran down to the front of the lecture hall. Alex thought that she could see her best friend’s tits bouncing in slow motion as they came towards her.
“THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! LEAVE THIS LECTURE HALL IMMEDIATELY.” The professor kept on screaming.
“You leave this lecture hall immediately, Sir!” A voice from one of the upper rows yelled. Alex looked up. It was Daphne, who, fully naked, came down the stairs as well. Her boobs were rather small and didn’t bounce as much as June’s had, and her pussy was clean shaven and very tight. “This is a protest against uptight people who can’t see the beauty in pussy.” Some students were cheering. Most were shocked, though. The professor made a phone call.
“A protest for a world where girls aren’t required to wear clothes,” said June.
“A world where girls are allowed to masturbate wherever and whenever they want,” concluded Alex and started fingering herself. The other two girls followed suit. After a short while, security guards walked in and carried the girls out. The girls made no resistance, but kept fingering themselves until they were cuffed. Soon thereafter, two police cars arrived.
“Don’t worry,” June told them, “I’ve got the money to bail us out.” Then Alex and June were pushed into the first police car while Daphne got the second car all to her own. Inside the car, June looked at Alex. “You know,” she said with a big smile.
“What?” Alex asked, smiling along.
“I’m really impressed. A little shocked, but mostly impressed.”
“Thanks,” Alex said.
“But there’s one more thing.”
“What?”
“You can’t attend any more classes today. You have to skip them. Which will make you my b*tch for a month.”
Alex smile froze. “Fuck,” she whispered.

(to be continued)

Okay, as promised a breakdown of what really happened:
The entire end, as you might have guessed, is completely fictional.
What's true is mostly everything until Alex is left alone naked in the classroom. The real situation differed slightly, though:
1. I wasn't forced into wearing that outfit, it was my free choice. However, I decided to have Alex forced into it because this was supposed to be embarrassed nude female. The outfit was just what I described: A skirt that was about 15 centimetres in length, a cropped, backless top that was very low cut and some glittering red shoes. However, it wasn't nearly as expensive as June said the clothes she had bought for Alex were. I just wanted to establish that June has a lot of money. Also, my best friend worked at a sex shop, so we could get these things really cheap.
2. Nobody took pictures of me since mobiles with cameras weren't that common, if they existed at all.
3. I didn't attend Poetry or Classic English Literature.
4. After the class, I did let one of my fellow students try on my outfit and found it really amusing as I stood there in the buff and she was wearing these almost clothes over her underwear. She was trying it on for her boyfriend for whom she wanted to do a sexy striptease. However, we didn't exchange clothes right in the classroom but rather in the girls' restroom. Only one girl walked in on us. After a few minutes, my fellow student felt really awkward and changed back. Sorry, I was not streaking down the hall (that time, anyway)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emfreak For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, masturbation, public, redhead

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s