uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2022, 12:43 AM

Default Torrie Bets it All

This original story is a re-imagining of what a truly risky storyline might have looked like circa 2000.

Big Show, Tajiri, Torrie, and Mick Foley, who is now serving as commissioner, are all backstage.

Big Show: I wouldn’t just beat you, Tajiri. I’d beat you 5 times.

Tajiri: No. It never happen.

Torrie: Yeah, no way!

Big Show: Wanna bet? 5 pins times in 20 minutes, with a minute break after every pin. If you pin me once, you win.

Tajiri: Too easy.

Torrie: I’d bet anything Tajiri would win that!

Mick is scratching his chin.

Mick: Anything, huh, Torrie? OK I think I have a match. As long as you’re sure.

Torrie: Of course. Whatever it takes to prove this big buffoon wrong.

*Later in Foley’s office*

Foley: OK it looks like you signed without reading everything, so let me explain how it works. Torrie, you’ll be on a ledge over a pool on the entrance ramp. There will be a door behind you that will open after 20 minutes or if Tajiri gets a pin on Big Show. The ledge will be 15 inches out. Every time Big Show gets a pin, the ledge shortens by 3 inches.

Torrie: Oh so if he wins, I get dunked. Great. (She rolls her eyes)

Foley: But there is a catch. You’ll be wearing a bathing suit that is put together with velcro and attached above the door by wires. So… If you lose you’ll be taking a little skinny dip.

Torrie’s eyes widen. She looks at Big Show with fear as he cracks a big smile. Torrie gulps.

Torrie: No problem. There’s no way we can lose.

Foley: OK we’ll see you all later this evening.

As Torrie and Tajiri leave the office, Torrie grabs Tajiri’s arm.

Torrie: You better not lose!

Tajiri: Oh no of course not, baby. Nothing to worry about.

*Time for the match. Camera pans across the setup where Torrie will be*

JR: Alright ladies and gentleman, a first in the WWE. It’s a Skinny Dip Dunk Match. If Big Show pins Tajirir 5 times, Torrie will be going for a little swim Au Naturale.

King: Woohoo!

JR: Calm down, King. We will actually be joined on commentary by Torrie who will have a, ahem, waterproof headset.
Tajiri comes down to ring to a smatter of boos. Followed by Big Show who gets a big pop.

King: I know who the crowd if behind. We all are, JR.

JR: And here is Torrie coming out of the door.

Torrie’s swimsuit is a red Baywatch style and shows off her amble cleavage. You can clearly see that it has velcro lines on the front and back and down both sides. A referee attaches wires to both shoulder straps as she looks at the wires with a hint of worry. The referee goes back out of the door.

JR: Now you see the referee there, who is only to open the door if Tajiri gets a pinball or the 20 minute time expires. How goes it there, Torrie?

Torrie: Sorry to disappoint you, King, but you won’t be seeing me in my birthday suit tonight.

King: I don’t know. I guess we’ll find out.

The bell rings and the 20 minute timer begins to tick down. Big Show beings towards Tajirir, who dodges his attempted clotheslines.

JR: You don’t seem too worried, there, Torrie, you sure Tajiri will pull this out?

Torrie: Big Show has no chance. My Tajiri will pin him and this will be over before I know it. (She sounds a bit as if she is trying to convince herself.)

Big show finally connects with a fist and Tajiri stumbles back. Big show with a suplex and goes for the pin immediately.

1…

2…

kick out!

Torrie smile and nods her head.

Torrie: It’s just not happening.

JR: Big Show trying to get ahead of the game there as the clock ticks down.

18:00

Tajiri and Big Show go back and forth with Torrie cheering hard for another 3 minutes.

15:00

Torrie: 5 minutes down, 15 to go. (She smiles a big smile)

King: C’mon big show, do something!

Just then Big Show catches Tajiri by the neck.

JR: Chokeslam! Oh my!

1…

2…

3!

Torrie puts her hands on her head as the platform shortens.

Torrie: That’s just one. No big deal. (Again trying to convince herself)

13:00, 4 pins left

The referee in the ring signals that the break is up and Tajiri stumbles to his feet, clearly still feeling the effects. He manages to dodge Big Show a couple times, but Big Show catches him with a big boot. Torrie is clearly worried at this point as she can see Tajiri is not doing well. She begins to pace on the little room she has on the ledge.

King: Yes! Pin Him!

1…

2…

3!

Torrie stamps her foot as she looks down at the ledge receding even more. She now has just 9 inches to stand on. Barely longer than her feet.

JR: How we feelin’ Torrie?

Torrie: (panic setting in) Um, you know, maybe someone can tell Mick Foley, this isn’t funny anymore. You can just open the door here and we’ll have a regular match.

King: No can do, sweetheart! Haha!

10:00 minutes, 3 pins left

Torrie: TAJIRI!

This seems to wake Tajiri up and he goes on the offensive. He trips Big Show and does a leg drop. As Big Show gets up he hit s Buzzsaw kick. Torrie is hopping with excitement although careful not to fall off the ledge.

King: Oh no!

2…

kick out!

Torrie closes her eyes and throws her head back. She clearly could sense that this nightmare was over. She nos has the vision flash before her eyes of being naked in front of a sold out arena with millions watch at home. Her small nipples, bare ass, and shave pussy on display for the world to see.

JR: Well Tajiri didn’t get he pin, but the clock is ticking down now. We’re down to 8 minutes to go.

Big Show is now up and has knocked Tajiri to the canvas. He stand over him. Tajiri grabs his legs and Big Show falls back. Tajiri has him pinned.

1…

2…

Torrie is clapping and smiling…

Thr…. Big show simply sits up and immediately has Tajiri pinned with his much larger body.

The smile immediately leaves Torrie’s face

1…

2…

3!

Panic is clearly in Torrie’s eyes and now she has to move her feet sideways just to stay on the ledge.

5:00, 2 pins to go.

Torrie: He’s still got this…

JR: Big Show running out of time here. Uh Oh he’s going to try to make up for it.

As soon as Tajiri gets up, Big Show picks him up for a huge body slam.

Torrie: No! No! No! No!

1…

2…

3!

Torrie backs up and has to put pigeon her feet out now to stay on just 3 inches of ledge.

3:30, 1 pin left.

King: Are you ready for a skinny dip, Torrie?

Torrie: C’mon, ref. Just open the door. I’ll make it worth your while.

Torrie then starts to mess with the wires. She can clearly see, though, they are attacked securely. She just looks at the clock, trying to will it to count faster.
King: You’re about to make a lot of dreams come true. A lot of people have been waiting to see your puppies and kitty live on Pay Per View!

Torrie: Shut up!

Just then Big Show is again pinning Tajiri.

2…

Kick out!

Torrie with a big sign of relief.

1:30, 1 pin to go

Torrie closes her eyes. She can’t bare to watch.

King: Just one more pin, Big Show! You can do it!

Tajiri doing everything to hang on.

JR: We’re down to 30 seconds. Torrie may get out of this yet.

Just then Big Show gets Tajiri by the neck again. He looks at Torrie.

Torrie: Don’t do it! I’m sorry! You’re better! I’ll give you a private show later!

Big show smiles. Then the smiles goes away and he choke slams Tajiri.

Torrie: Noooooooooo!

1…

2…

Torrie is shaking her head back and forth hoping it isn’t true

3!

Torrie’s eyes burst open and she grabs for the wires. She can just barely hold on with all her might as the ledge disappears. Her arms strain as she has a wild look of panic in her eyes. She begins to lose grip as her ass begins to break out of the velcro swimsuit. She tries to keep her legs together to hide her pussy. A moment later she loses grip and she falls into the pool completely naked. Her arms flailing on the way down. Unbeknownst to her, underwater cameras project she naked body swimming to the surface. She swims to the ladder and looks up at the big screen to see a clear sideview of her perfect body. She tries to cover up.

Torrie: Someone get me a towel!

King: No can do, honey!

Torrie realizes no help is coming. She tries to climb out with one arm covering her breasts, and she falls back in, another clear underwater shot is broadcast on the big screen.

Torrie: You perverts!

She then uses both hands on the ladder, and another camera angles gets her gleaming body, perfect nipples and pussy as she climbs out of the pool. She runs to the back as the crowd goes crazy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outcold123 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s