Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2007, 01:01 PM

At one point in the vid, she says, the boy has already seen her naked. I doubt its her sister.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:44 PM

Thanked 2,023 Times in 237 Posts

I just downloaded this and am getting nothing but sound. Any help would be appreciated thanks .
Old 09-30-2008, 09:32 AM

mine will not play on the vlc player but it will play on media player. I have noticed this before with some avi files.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyancrane View Post
Actually, what she says is "Alex has seen me naked" To which he says, "Why yes, yes I have." And other assorted nonsense. This video was taken July 2000 at Jennings Hall at the University of Florida. It is not his sister, in fact, she wasn't really even his friend. A month later she started dating my buddy John, who wisely decided not to date her anymore. She is/was slightly unstable. She then came over to my dorm room and flipped out because John was being such a jerk. Needless to say, she broke a ton of my shit.

I then called John to warn him that she was coming over. She stood outside his place for two hours screaming at the door. They had only dated for two weeks. She was crazy...and the most horrible driver on this planet. Actually, we didn't know the video had even gotten out until we saw a link later that summer on gregspix and later on thumbzilla. Ah, Al is not the only one in the room either, two other friends are there as well...and there was NO alcohol involved. It was the middle of the afternoon on a Wednesday.
Doesn't she say "Do you really wanna see me naked?" When she's down to her underwear? Also, as she's taking her panties off, I think she says something like, "I think Adam's already seen me naked" or something like that. Also, I wonder what her motive was for stripping and for having the guys in the room that were there in the room as she was doing it in the first place? One last thing, I wonder if you would happen to know how she reacted when she found out that the video got leaked and was going viral?
The Following User Says Thank You to darthmalfoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 05:20 AM

I'm wondering if anyone knows the entire story behind this video, i.e. why were those guys in the room with the girl as she was getting undressed, and what they had been doing up to the point before the camera was turned on? Also, what the girl's motive for stripping in front of the camera was, and if it was originally supposed to be for one recipient's eyes only, or if she intended for it to get leaked and go viral, as it obviously has? If she didn't intend for this video to go public, how did she react when she got the news that it did get out and was going viral?
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 AM

Thanked 9,444 Times in 313 Posts

Gotta love the ones that are sexy as hell but as fucking crazy as it gets.. *sigh*
Old 08-18-2011, 01:26 AM

Default Won't play

I can get audio on this "Tracey" video, but no visuals. I've tried windows media player, vlc plyr, and real plyr. VLC says that it doesn't support "IV50". Not sure what that is, or if that's the problem. Any suggestions? Or is there a different link I could try? Rapidshare or something? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post
I can get audio on this "Tracey" video, but no visuals. I've tried windows media player, vlc plyr, and real plyr. VLC says that it doesn't support "IV50". Not sure what that is, or if that's the problem. Any suggestions? Or is there a different link I could try? Rapidshare or something? Thanks in advance.
It's a codec. Winslade ran this movie through Ultra Video Joiner, and it works fine now. The fixed version can be found here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...p?t=161&page=3
Don't worry man, your not the only one that's had this problem. In fact, I think every one of us, without any exception at all has. Try the link I've provided, it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to darthmalfoy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia