or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2017, 05:57 PM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. Grits here,

Actually its me who causes that to happen.. after an orgy of sex I'm uforic & high on the pleasure, and like staying in my sex outfit, (stockings) and the cum in & on my body... it reminds me all night about how much fun I had being the object of desire....and I like feeling like a dirty sl*t afterwards.
Hubby likes the sloppy seconds feeling of knowing others had had sex w/ me, and adds his sperm to thiers for me to sleep with all nite. He says he likes seeing me get up in the morning,(hes still in bed) walking accross the bedroom (limping) dissheveled from sex, taking off my cloths, and seeing cum running down my thigh as I walk to take my morning shower...

What did you think of our Holiday Party for "select" friends...??
Just the thought of bringing with you or seeing you in that condition makes me hard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
We saw that, it was pretty cool... wish we had that in Nashville... what were you doing in Philly??
Christmas party, it was very nice. Didn't bring my skates though and I don't use rentals.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 12:51 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Finally Caught Up!!

First I want to thank the GRITS and the other contributors. I happened across this thread somewhere in the middle and realized it was a continuing conversation built on previous posts so I started reading from Post #1 a month or so ago and finally caught up today. I really hate jumping in and asking the same questions that have been answered 15 times previously. I also enjoyed the posts but it seemed insignificant to click thanks for something from 2 years ago. But thank you all anyway.

I know this is a forum for sharing YOUR wife stories, but I don’t have any. You see I am, as Mr. & Ms. GRITS put it, a select male, not one of theirs unfortunately (but if they ever start accepting applications I would love to submit mine). The less generous would call it a cheating husband. That is true also. My wife does not know. How I came to be a “select male” is my story for you today.

I married my high school sweetheart. We had an active, adventurous (although strictly monogamous) sex life before children. Not long after that, parental demands and some medical issues made her lose interest in sex. I was in a quandary. I didn’t want to cheat, but still wanted sex. Bar pickups were out of the question. I am pretty selective and would prefer a regular partner. Besides I didn’t have any good pickup lines or the time to troll bars. I also didn’t want a mistress that would confuse love and sex and get an idea I would leave my wife and marry her. I love my wife and family and don’t plan to change that. Then after what felt like an eternity of blue balls something happened that changed my life.

A business trip stop over took me close to a childhood friend and his family. We were close. I was in his wedding, he in mine and we had had kept up with each other over the years via email and occasional phone call, but it had been several since we had actually seen each other so I delayed my trip home and set up a visit. June, his wife, picked me up at the airport Friday afternoon. I had a flight out late the next morning (Saturday). I knew it would be a short visit, but I actually got a slight break on the ticket price so it wouldn’t cost me anything and since it was a Saturday, the company wouldn’t care. On the trip from the airport, June caught me up on all the family happenings and told me the plans for the evening. It was going to be simple, Rob would meet us at the house and we were going to grill out. The kids were at their afterschool activities and one of them would have to get them at 6 “unless . . .”. About that time some jackass pulled out in front of us and she had to hit the brakes. By the time the adrenaline and cursing subsided I had forgotten to ask about the comment and shortly after that we were at the house. Rob had gotten there just before us and was unloading. June called out, “heard anything?” “Not yet” was his reply. We made our greetings and went into the house where June checked the answering machine. “Nothing!” she called out. Rob grunted something and looked at his watch, “Don’t worry, there is still time” he called back. I was obviously caught the middle of some extended conversation they were having. I didn’t think much of it at the time; most married couples I know have them.

Rob and I grabbed a beer and planted ourselves on the couch. As I said we kept up on email and June got me up to speed on the way to the house so we found ourselves in that comfortable relaxed conversational state old friends can have talking about any and everything. June wasn’t nearly as relaxed. She kept running back and forth to the kitchen. Not really having anything to do, just something to occupy her. After a while the phone rang. She jumped to get it. I didn’t hear the conversation, but from June’s response it was obviously a good one. Happily announcing, “She said yes and will be by in 10 minutes” then ran to the back. Whatever it was, obviously the call from “She” was what they had been waiting for. Somewhere around 10 minutes later the doorbell rang and June called from the back, “coming!” She immediately appeared with two children’s backpacks and went to the door. There was a lot of “Thanks” “we really appreciate it” and “see you tomorrow”. She was all smiles when she came back in. She asked if I was starving and I told her I was good for now. “Good, I’ll be back in just a minute”, flashed a bright smile then headed to the back. Rob stood up chuckling asking if I needed another beer. He came back in with two and a plate of snack mix. We toasted each other, clinked bottles and took a good pull. I had just gotten it down when June walked back in the room in nothing but a bra and panties. They weren’t anything over the top. Full coverage, no thong. Just a pretty matched set, white with big red dots all over them. Probably what she had been wearing earlier under her jeans and oversized sweater. She came across the room and sat down between us. As I was staring at her she smiled, looked me straight in the eye and said simply, “Are you ready to Fuck?”. It was a good thing I had already swallowed or I would have spit beer across the living room. I looked at Rob. He just looked back at me smiling. He knew about my situation and I guessed he had told June. I thought, “OMG, my best friend is going to lend me his wife!” I knew it was a pity fuck but God help me I wasn’t going to turn it down.

She leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips. I set my beer down and hesitantly kissed her back. She rubbed her hands across my groin and I had a noticeable response even under my jeans. That elicited a smile and we kissed again. The kisses became progressively more passionate and I became painfully hard. Without waiting she undid my zipper and belt. Automatically I stretched out so she could undo my jeans, then hesitated. I had figured June and I would go to the bedroom, alone. I was really inexperienced. She sensed the reason for my hesitation and asked if I would be more comfortable in private. I looked at Rob and asked “are you ok with this?” He smiled and said “Sure! We are swingers; we do this all the time.” While I processed that, June had undone my button, pulled my underwear and freed my cock. I was brought back to the present by her mouth engulfing it. She started sucking and bobbing up and down on it like a fiend. “She is really good, isn’t she.” To which all I could reply was, “Hulnf.” If you are not familiar with the term, it is short for “Oh my God this woman is amazing, it feels like my dick is about to come off, I’m yours, do what you want, just don’t stop” or something to that effect. The truth is probably the only reason why I didn’t blow my load right then and there was that I was still processing the whole swinger thing. Now June is attractive in a girl next door sort of way, brown hair and eyes, pretty face and engaging smile, but she is not a bombshell. She has always carried a little extra weight, even before children, but carries it well. Not overly curvy. She never dressed provocatively. No tight clothes. Nothing low cut, or too short. Dresses suitable for church and office. In fact they regularly went to church. If you met her, you would think, “average mom”. And at that moment “average mom” was about to get a large load of pent up cum all down her throat.

I guessed she sensed that I was about to lose it so she stopped and said “not yet”. My dicked twitched and spirted a little pre cum, but she let it be. She stood up, pulled me up and we kissed again. A long erotic kiss while our hands explored each other. She lifted my shirt off me and I fumbled to remove her bra. She leaned over and pulled my pants and underwear down. I managed to kick off my shoes and step out of the pants. We stood and kissed again, me naked except for my socks and her in panties. I worked my way down her neck until I eventually got to her breasts. She wasn’t that big, but she had extremely sensitive nipples. I got several gasps and moans from her then eased her down on the sofa where I had been sitting before. I worked my way down her stomach and traced her panty line with my tongue. She had already dampened her panties before my tongue got there. I pulled them aside and licked her lips and got even more of a moan. I still wasn’t sure about everything that was going on with Rob watching us, but I was involved now and would go on until they stopped me. I tugged at the elastic waist band and June immediately lifted up so I could remove her panties. She moved so her ass was on the edge and I had easy access so I dove in. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE giving oral to a woman. Having her cum in my mouth gives me great enjoyment. My wife had cut that off too so like a starving man I indulged myself. It was nice to know I hadn’t forgotten how. I had her bucking before long. When her legs clamped my head in a vice and she started twitching, I knew I had done well.

When she finally relaxed, I started licking again, but she immediately stopped me. “I need you in me!” she panted. In concentrating on her, I was now below half mast, but I stood up and in no time her mouth and hand had me fully erect again. Before guiding me in, she very sternly told me “don’t cum in me”. Of course at that moment I would have agreed to just about anything. We started slow and increased rhythm. It wasn’t long before I had to pull out or I was going to cum way too quick. I glanced over and there was Rob on the end of the couch still dressed and smiling. I had almost forgotten about him. I don’t know what made me say it, but I just blurted out “are you going to just sit there are you going to help me?” His reply was “I was waiting for an invite.” He immediately pulled off his pants and went around so June could suck him. I watched them for a minute or so then had an idea. I had June turn around and kneel on the sofa ass to me and Rob wen on the other side so she could suck him. I entered her from behind and started going fast and furious. My thrusts were driving her into Rob. I knew I wasn’t going to last long, but I didn’t care just then. When I announced I was going to cum, she turned around and started jacking me off on to her breasts. I came and came. She rubbed the cum all over and then licked it off her nipple while looking straight at me. It was erotic as hell. Even after all these years the image is still burned into my brain. That was all it took for Rob. He lifted her back up and on her knees and started slamming into her doggy style while I watched from the other end of the couch. She admonished him not to cum in her as well. After a bit he announced he had reached critical mass and sprayed her chest as well.

She got up, kissed us both and headed for the bedroom telling us to go get the grill lit.

Rest of the story to follow
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 05:55 PM

For me sharing a wife/GF has always been a fantasy. I tried with my first two wives but they were not open to it. When I started dating by third wife we discussed and at first she was only interested in other women. We had a number of girlfriends and a few soft swaps with other couples. We got married and went to Hedo for our honey moon and that opened the flood gates. We are now very active swinger but my preference is to have her fuck guys while I watch for a bit and then take my turn. I travel a lot and she often comes with me. We always stay in nice hotels whether there are a lot of business men. Her new favorite pass time is picking up married business men at the hotel bar and fucking them. I usually just watch and then we fuck like rabbits after he goes back to his room. My wife is a very pretty Hispanic women. She has big 36 DD tits a small waist and a nice round ass. She also has a sexy accent. Many say she reminds them of Sofia Vergara. She dress very sexy and has a great personality and naturally flirty so she always is the center of attention. So many stories that I really don't know where to start.

The process is usually the same. We will sit at the bar and we will strike up a conversation with some guy who happens to have the good fortune of sitting next to us. It will start out innocently with the typical small talk, when move on to talk about family and kids. What really turns her on is when the guy starts talking about how much he loves and misses his wife. As the drinks start flow she turns up the flirtation. Then then invitation to our room for a night cap and you can guess the rest.

I look like this tread has been around for a while not sure if there is still an interest for specific stories about encounters. If there is I will post some
Old 12-28-2017, 01:52 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default wetson

Post some...
Old 12-28-2017, 11:20 PM

Default Christmas Holiday

How was your Holiday??... any adventures or special sexual events??/.... whats happening on New Years Eve for you...????

Give up the details !!!

Our New Years Evev is watching TV-Dick Clark in NYC--- at a local Nashville hotel w/ our "Swing" group meet -- its a regular standard thing we do... usually about at least 10 out of 12 couples attend.... hope for the best New Years....

The only out of the usual surprise will be if-- the SIL & hubby from Charlston decide to join us again w/ our group @ NYE get together... I hope they decide yes? They were guests once before and were well recieved by all... some hope they would consider joining the group according to the rules?...
Old 12-29-2017, 10:41 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
[SIZE=4]How was your Holiday??... any adventures or special sexual events??/
Texting...almost crossing the line into sexting...with a co-worker has been the absolute height of my holiday adventures.

Reading the texts back she's being slightly coy, and I'm being careful about what I say as all she'd need to do is show them to a superior and I'm unemployed! So my responses are vague, guarded and explainable to management if she took it any further.

I think she wants to...I know I want to...but neither of us, because we're the people we are, want to come out and say 'hey, let's go further', so we're basically doing this awkward, shy dance around each other in the texts. A little bit exciting for someone who has never done this sort of thing before (i.e. me) but equally frustrating.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 05:47 PM

Thanked 5,211 Times in 128 Posts
Default Love Hearing About Your Sex Lives...

Quote:
Thursday delight?
Damn!!.. everytime w/ have a multi-friend weekend, the wife stays horny all week... like clockwork!

She went to the swim club today and brought home our "select" friend again who also belongs to the swim club. He was here on Sunday for the mmmmmff session we had.
So like I said, she stays horny after those sessions.. So she calls me to make sure I'm home and tells me shes coming home w/ him. So they arrive, and she immediatly pushs me on the couch and straddles me and tells me she want both of us guys NOW!!... OK!.. so everyone undresses including the wife and she gets back on top of me straddled backwards fucking her, while our "select" friend stands in front of her getting sucked and playing w/ her titties.
She was sucking his cock hard while my cock was in her pussy. He let loose in her mouth and she grabbed his ass pulling him closer while sucking him dry.
She got up and we went into the bedroom where us guys took turns having her sit on our faces giving her toungue orgasms. Then she jumped on my cock and rode me hard , talking dirty to me--, She said, she had a load in her mouth from my friend , now give her one in her pussy!.. so I did, and it was a huge load.. she jumped off and sucked the excess out of my cock... I just layed there in excitement/exhaustion.. and the friend bent her over doggie facing me and slid into her slippery pussy and started pounding her.. She kept looking at me and sometimes gently liking my cock while he was behind her. She was talking dirty again telling me "how good his cock felt in her pussy after I already pumped my load in her". &- "do you like watching your friends fucking me like a sl*t?" my answers were -Yes/Yes!
She was really in a sl*tty mood today.. She turned over on her back and put her head on my crotch and spread her legs for the friend and he started fucking her missionary while I'm feeling every thrust through her body. She kept telling him . "do you like fucking me in front of my husband" & "put your sperm in my pussy w/ his" ,, she started playing w/ his nipples and begging for sperm until her unloaded in her while moaning like crazy. WOW! it was hot!!

She layed there on her back still w/ her head in my crotch, and we all just relaxed and laughed... After a while she knelt between us on the bed and took turns on our cocks sucking them to recharge hardness...I could see our loads running out her pussy. She got up and told us to fuck her hard anyway we wanted.?? We spit roasted her doggie and the friend was pulling her hair while pounding her cum filled pussy calling her a cum sl*t. Then I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the bed and pouned her doggie laying flat pulling her hair and telling her what a cum sl*t she was... I told her "where do you want my next cum load?".. she said anywhere you want.. so I pulled out and rammed it in her asshole and let go another huge load. She was screaming in excitement w/ her legs apart and ass up taking it all.
Our friend wanted more , and she was willing, so he started fucking her in her pussy, then her mouth, then her ass... just moving from hole to hole to hole w/ her begging for cum... then he bent her over the side of the bed an pulling her hair, and unloaded in her asshole...She kept yelling, "give it to me".. he did!!..lol
Man, it was one wild, submissive session. She was very "just take me" submissive.
He took a show & left...she just stayed on the bed used and cumfilled to her delight. We talked and laughed... then she wanted me to "fuck her cum filled holes" as she put it... I was pretty spent, so I fucked her but couldn't cum.
I took a shower, but she wanted to keep our cum on & in her!! She lyed on the bed for a while, then she started walking around the house naked straightening up w/ cum running down her thigh...it was sexy/sl*tty to watch her like that. She finally took a shower and went to bed smiling.... She loves 2 or more guys.. though we fuck daily, she looks forward to these sessions. I don't complain.
I recently found this thread, I'm on page 15 I think, love hearing about your sex life!
My late wife and I enjoyed a lot of similar experiences, though not to your extent...
One of the biggest similarities is I absolutely loved fucking her after one of her friends filled her pussy with cum!
J was a beautiful lady, I out kicked my coverage Big Time, and because of this we had little trouble attracting guys and couples to play with.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chi-town8080 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Default doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug0413 View Post
I recently found this thread, I'm on page 15 I think, love hearing about your sex life!
My late wife and I enjoyed a lot of similar experiences, though not to your extent...
One of the biggest similarities is I absolutely loved fucking her after one of her friends filled her pussy with cum!
J was a beautiful lady, I out kicked my coverage Big Time, and because of this we had little trouble attracting guys and couples to play with.

Thanks for the compliments.... when you read through it all,, take note as to WHO & Why and What "select" friends are..... and the difference between "select" friends,, and " Swing" group friends...... Also the background w/ the SIL & her hubby on visits.... it will help relate to the stories better and lessen confusion..

Some readers haven't read backwards in time and don't know the differences and Why, What, Who stuff is unknown to them and it shows in their confused responses........

Hope to get your feedback on our adventures ..... thanks, Grits.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:33 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Grits NYE Question

I was home recovering from the flu NYE so I would love to know if you got your Dick Clark'd with your "Swing" group

Really love to hear if the the SIL & hubby made it.

Right now I need to live vicariously through you guys so details would be appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s