photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2013, 07:09 PM

Arrow The Offering

...The directions I was given lead me right to their home where I sat nervously in my car after confirming with him from my cell phone that I had arrived at the correct location. Another deep breath and I started to the downstairs door that was left unlocked for me. Letting myself in, I locked the door behind me and walked down the narrow hallway and into the "play-room". There, in the middle of the room, stood the table that I would soon be laying upon. It's foreboding demeanor at first reminded me of a sacrificial altar, although I would soon be on it as an "offering".

Finding the downstairs bathroom, as prearranged, I took a final bathroom break and then removed all of my clothing, folding them neatly and placing them inside of a box left specifically for them. Standing now completely naked in front of the mirror, I brushed the hair on my head and selfishly admired my naked body, the hair from my chest, nipples, cock & balls freshly shaved.

I stepped out of the bathroom and onto the carpeted floor, the air in the room comfortably warm against my bare skin. I walked around the room, admiring the decor having never been there before, trying to get a "feel" for the occupants of the home. Other than the table in the center of the room and some eye-hooks screwed into one of the ceiling rafters, the room was a "normal" looking and fairly spacious living room below the main house. As also prearranged, I went about the room lighting the several vanilla scented candles left about to warmly illuminate what was soon to become my "dungeon".

Standing now before the 8 foot long 4 foot high table, I admired the handiwork and forethought that had gone into it's design. I placed my hand onto the surface of the table and found it to be padded under the black cloth covering that d****d over it. On top of each end of the table rested thick leather cuffs that were attached to heavy chain that ran through eye-bolts that had been screwed into the edge of the wood at each corner end of the table and then back up onto the table where they each attached to 10 pound weights that had a "slave bell" attached to each one. The idea, I was told, was that a person could place the cuffs around their wrists and ankles and with their hands and feet, push the weights off of the ends of the table. The length of the chains were such that they would not allow the weights to touch the floor, thereby holding the person on the table in a spread-eagle position, their limbs held apart and in place by the weights. However, one could pull on the weights and raise them back up towards the table, but the eye bolts prevented the weights from reaching the top of the table, as well as pulling on a 10 pound weight with one arm or leg is straining in itself and one would soon tire of the effort. Added to the fact that, although, when placing yourself in this particular self-bondage, more particularly the wrist cuffs, once the weights were off the table, there was no way to bring the wrists back close together to unbuckle the cuffs, leaving yourself depended on someone else releasing you. A wide leather strap attached to the middle sides of the table that buckled over the spread-eagled person reduced even more of a chance to escape.

With a bit of hesitation, more-so trepidation, I climbed onto the table and positioned myself in the center where the strap would be across my belly. Leaning forward, I began to buckle the leather cuffs around my ankles, the initial coolness of the leather against my skin erotically enticing. Once secured around each ankle, I curiously lifted my feet off of the table to test the restraints. The chains themselves with their heavy links clanging together, emphasized the severity of the bondage that I would soon be in. I sat for a moment questioning my desire at continuing then leaned fully back onto the cloth covered table. Reaching to each side, I took the separate parts of the belly strap into my hands and buckled them snugly together, lifted my arms above my head, reassuring myself that I could breath, as I inhaled and felt the leather slightly resist the rising of my belly.

Reaching over my head, I grabbed onto one of the leather cuffs and buckled it around my left wrist first, then with that cuffed wrist, buckled the other cuff around my right wrist, with the reassurance in my mind that I could still release myself by holding onto both cuffs with each hand. Again, trepidation enveloped me, as I lay there on the table in my self, but still escapable, bondage. Taking a deep breath, I reassessed in my mind the predicament that I was about to place myself into. I noticed that my heart was beating a bit quicker than usual, but it normally does when bondage play is involved. I lifted my head off of the table to look at my cock, which was semi-erect and laying on top of my right thigh, leaking pre-cum onto it, another normal sign of my excitement with bondage play. I've come this far, I thought to myself, and with another but deeper breath that pressed into the leather strap around my belly, I pushed the weight attached to my left ankle cuff off of the table. I was surprised at the amount of force that the weight pulled my ankle with, not too much to hurt, but enough to let you know that it was there. I also grinned a bit when I heard the loud tinkling of the "slave bell". I knew that whoever was waiting for me would not show up until they had heard all 4 bells jingle, thus letting them know that I was then fully secured to the table. Pushing the second ankle weight off of the table went with a bit less trepidation as it, too, pulled firmly against me while the second bell chimed away.

I paused to feel the bondage that I was in. The strap around my waist held me firmly to the table while my legs were pulled on and spread apart by the ankle cuffs/weights, thinking that this must feel what it's like to be in traction. My hands were still together just above my head holding onto the leather cuffs with sweaty palms, a sure sign of my increasing nervousness. The belt across my belly reminded me also to slow down my nervous breathing. With one final large breath through my nose, my belly pushed firmly against the strap across it, I let go of the cuffs and with my left hand, pushed the weight attached to it off of the table. The weight fell quickly pulling the chain and my wrist with it to the upper corner of the table and came to an abrupt halt at the end, the third bell loudly ringing. By doing so, I had now just removed my last chance of any escape. With less hesitation, I pushed off the last weight with my right hand, it too, being pulled up to the other upper corner of the table, the fourth bell seeming to ring louder than the previous three.

Now I was completely helpless and dependent upon the occupants of the house to release me. Not surprisingly, I began to have second thoughts. I didn't even know for certain who was in the house, let alone who would come to me, or if anyone actually would. Had I made a mistake? I fought the urge to panic as I felt it begin to creep into my mind. Instead, I thought of my bondage and the experience that I was soon to have. I tested my bondage and as I was told, it was inescapable. I could pull a bit on the weights but not enough to offer any escape, plus the bells would ring every time that I did. So I lay there, spread-eagled, feeling the gradually increasing tension of the weights pulling on my out-stretched limbs, the belt across my belly surprisingly adding to my immobility. I thought to myself, again, how ingenious and smiled as I reassured myself that I was going to be OK and that there was really nothing to fear, except the fear that I created for myself.

Putting my self-fear aside, I relaxed into my bondage, and into my predicament, as I felt my cock lift off of my leg as it swelled to full erection, leaving a spider-silk trail of pre-cum from my thigh to the leaking slit of my cock-head. I lifted my head off of the table to verify the excitement of my pulsating shaft, then placed my head back down as I deeply inhaled the soft aroma of the vanilla candles that flickered the warm glow of their soft light throughout the room.

I could do nothing now but wait...wait to be released...but physical release is not what I desired. I was here for mental release, for only being restrained as I was, could I truly escape and let go. Only those that know, understand. My thoughts turned to fun and pleasure, not fear nor dread. I was there on the table, stretched naked and spread-eagle, just where I wanted to be. I placed myself there as if an "offering". An offering for them but, for me too, mutually.

My thoughts quickly escaped me as I heard them coming down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat, as did my erect cock twitch in unison. Moments later, they both, were soon there with me, dressed only in ritualistic, matching loin-cloths, pulling the chains snug and connecting them securely to another set of eye-hooks lower on each corner of the table. The minimum movement that I had with the weights was replaced with no movement at all, as I was now stretched tautly spread-eagle before them, my friends.

They both stood on either side of me, holding two pheasant feathers in each of their hands. The grins on their faces said it all...
Old 11-25-2013, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleventhson View Post
...The directions I was given lead me right to their home where I sat nervously in my car after confirming with him from my cell phone that I had arrived at the correct location. Another deep breath and I started to the downstairs door that was left unlocked for me. Letting myself in, I locked the door behind me and walked down the narrow hallway and into the "play-room". There, in the middle of the room, stood the table that I would soon be laying upon. It's foreboding demeanor at first reminded me of a sacrificial altar, although I would soon be on it as an "offering".

Finding the downstairs bathroom, as prearranged, I took a final bathroom break and then removed all of my clothing, folding them neatly and placing them inside of a box left specifically for them. Standing now completely naked in front of the mirror, I brushed the hair on my head and selfishly admired my naked body, the hair from my chest, nipples, cock & balls freshly shaved.

I stepped out of the bathroom and onto the carpeted floor, the air in the room comfortably warm against my bare skin. I walked around the room, admiring the decor having never been there before, trying to get a "feel" for the occupants of the home. Other than the table in the center of the room and some eye-hooks screwed into one of the ceiling rafters, the room was a "normal" looking and fairly spacious living room below the main house. As also prearranged, I went about the room lighting the several vanilla scented candles left about to warmly illuminate what was soon to become my "dungeon".

Standing now before the 8 foot long 4 foot high table, I admired the handiwork and forethought that had gone into it's design. I placed my hand onto the surface of the table and found it to be padded under the black cloth covering that d****d over it. On top of each end of the table rested thick leather cuffs that were attached to heavy chain that ran through eye-bolts that had been screwed into the edge of the wood at each corner end of the table and then back up onto the table where they each attached to 10 pound weights that had a "slave bell" attached to each one. The idea, I was told, was that a person could place the cuffs around their wrists and ankles and with their hands and feet, push the weights off of the ends of the table. The length of the chains were such that they would not allow the weights to touch the floor, thereby holding the person on the table in a spread-eagle position, their limbs held apart and in place by the weights. However, one could pull on the weights and raise them back up towards the table, but the eye bolts prevented the weights from reaching the top of the table, as well as pulling on a 10 pound weight with one arm or leg is straining in itself and one would soon tire of the effort. Added to the fact that, although, when placing yourself in this particular self-bondage, more particularly the wrist cuffs, once the weights were off the table, there was no way to bring the wrists back close together to unbuckle the cuffs, leaving yourself depended on someone else releasing you. A wide leather strap attached to the middle sides of the table that buckled over the spread-eagled person reduced even more of a chance to escape.

With a bit of hesitation, more-so trepidation, I climbed onto the table and positioned myself in the center where the strap would be across my belly. Leaning forward, I began to buckle the leather cuffs around my ankles, the initial coolness of the leather against my skin erotically enticing. Once secured around each ankle, I curiously lifted my feet off of the table to test the restraints. The chains themselves with their heavy links clanging together, emphasized the severity of the bondage that I would soon be in. I sat for a moment questioning my desire at continuing then leaned fully back onto the cloth covered table. Reaching to each side, I took the separate parts of the belly strap into my hands and buckled them snugly together, lifted my arms above my head, reassuring myself that I could breath, as I inhaled and felt the leather slightly resist the rising of my belly.

Reaching over my head, I grabbed onto one of the leather cuffs and buckled it around my left wrist first, then with that cuffed wrist, buckled the other cuff around my right wrist, with the reassurance in my mind that I could still release myself by holding onto both cuffs with each hand. Again, trepidation enveloped me, as I lay there on the table in my self, but still escapable, bondage. Taking a deep breath, I reassessed in my mind the predicament that I was about to place myself into. I noticed that my heart was beating a bit quicker than usual, but it normally does when bondage play is involved. I lifted my head off of the table to look at my cock, which was semi-erect and laying on top of my right thigh, leaking pre-cum onto it, another normal sign of my excitement with bondage play. I've come this far, I thought to myself, and with another but deeper breath that pressed into the leather strap around my belly, I pushed the weight attached to my left ankle cuff off of the table. I was surprised at the amount of force that the weight pulled my ankle with, not too much to hurt, but enough to let you know that it was there. I also grinned a bit when I heard the loud tinkling of the "slave bell". I knew that whoever was waiting for me would not show up until they had heard all 4 bells jingle, thus letting them know that I was then fully secured to the table. Pushing the second ankle weight off of the table went with a bit less trepidation as it, too, pulled firmly against me while the second bell chimed away.

I paused to feel the bondage that I was in. The strap around my waist held me firmly to the table while my legs were pulled on and spread apart by the ankle cuffs/weights, thinking that this must feel what it's like to be in traction. My hands were still together just above my head holding onto the leather cuffs with sweaty palms, a sure sign of my increasing nervousness. The belt across my belly reminded me also to slow down my nervous breathing. With one final large breath through my nose, my belly pushed firmly against the strap across it, I let go of the cuffs and with my left hand, pushed the weight attached to it off of the table. The weight fell quickly pulling the chain and my wrist with it to the upper corner of the table and came to an abrupt halt at the end, the third bell loudly ringing. By doing so, I had now just removed my last chance of any escape. With less hesitation, I pushed off the last weight with my right hand, it too, being pulled up to the other upper corner of the table, the fourth bell seeming to ring louder than the previous three.

Now I was completely helpless and dependent upon the occupants of the house to release me. Not surprisingly, I began to have second thoughts. I didn't even know for certain who was in the house, let alone who would come to me, or if anyone actually would. Had I made a mistake? I fought the urge to panic as I felt it begin to creep into my mind. Instead, I thought of my bondage and the experience that I was soon to have. I tested my bondage and as I was told, it was inescapable. I could pull a bit on the weights but not enough to offer any escape, plus the bells would ring every time that I did. So I lay there, spread-eagled, feeling the gradually increasing tension of the weights pulling on my out-stretched limbs, the belt across my belly surprisingly adding to my immobility. I thought to myself, again, how ingenious and smiled as I reassured myself that I was going to be OK and that there was really nothing to fear, except the fear that I created for myself.

Putting my self-fear aside, I relaxed into my bondage, and into my predicament, as I felt my cock lift off of my leg as it swelled to full erection, leaving a spider-silk trail of pre-cum from my thigh to the leaking slit of my cock-head. I lifted my head off of the table to verify the excitement of my pulsating shaft, then placed my head back down as I deeply inhaled the soft aroma of the vanilla candles that flickered the warm glow of their soft light throughout the room.

I could do nothing now but wait...wait to be released...but physical release is not what I desired. I was here for mental release, for only being restrained as I was, could I truly escape and let go. Only those that know, understand. My thoughts turned to fun and pleasure, not fear nor dread. I was there on the table, stretched naked and spread-eagle, just where I wanted to be. I placed myself there as if an "offering". An offering for them but, for me too, mutually.

My thoughts quickly escaped me as I heard them coming down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat, as did my erect cock twitch in unison. Moments later, they both, were soon there with me, dressed only in ritualistic, matching loin-cloths, pulling the chains snug and connecting them securely to another set of eye-hooks lower on each corner of the table. The minimum movement that I had with the weights was replaced with no movement at all, as I was now stretched tautly spread-eagle before them, my friends.

They both stood on either side of me, holding two pheasant feathers in each of their hands. The grins on their faces said it all...
Non Fiction ????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, bondage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting