uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2022, 05:27 AM

Default Over the Desk (an N.C.I.S. wip)

Jenny Shepard gives Ziva her first performance review..

"So, how did it go?" Ziva enquired, as Tony returned to his desk. He seemed even MORE chippy
than usual, after what seemed to be a very long performance review, in the director's office.

"Absolutely fine, Ziva", he beamed. "- She wants you, next.."
Ziva locked her computer, and picked up a file of some case summaries that she thought had
gone well, as backup material. Not that she really needed them, as her memory of each was as
fresh as the first.

"Wish me luck", Ziva said to the room, with nerves now starting to kick in. They didn't have performance reviews, in Mossad- If you did something wrong (on a mission), you would most
likely get killed. Survival was the only reward. Apart from all the weapons, they got to use.

"You don't need any luck, Ziva", Tony assured her. "Just go with it".
"Go with what?", Ziva asked, rather puzzled.
"You'll know, soon enough..!"

Ziva knocked on the Director's office door. Her secretary was nowhere to be seen..

“Enter", a matronly voice uttered from within, as the lock buzzed open.

She took one step in, and stopped dead in her tracks. Jenny was sitting on the edge
of her desk.

NAKED.

Well, actually in long blue stockings, and matching high heels. But yes, essentially naked.

Ziva and Jenny were always comfortable in each other's company, and had seen each other nude before- On their frequent spa days, gym changing rooms etc, but this was a big surprise.

“Oh! I, er, should I come back, later..?”

“No. Please close and lock the door, then come over here..”

Ziva swiftly complied, and moved across to where Jenny was now standing. She noticed someone else, in a dark corner of the room -also standing naked.

And blindfolded. What the hell was going on..??

“Ignore Cynthia (her loyal secretary)”, instructed Jenny.

Z- “What is she doing here? And why-”

J- “I said IGNORE her, Ziva..”

Z- “I, I, do not understand, director..”

J- “Being here, naked, and listening, is HER reward”.

Z- “Erm, I was not, expecting anything like this..”

J- “It's been a tough year, Ziva. For all of us. I felt that everyone needed an extra special appraisal..”

Z- “Clearly. But is this even allowed, at NCIS?”

J- “This. Never. Happened. You understand?”. Ziva nodded. She was rather dumbfounded, yet also aroused. Seeing Jenny, AND her secretary, like this in the workplace, was quite a turn on.

J- “You are a bit overdressed for today's appraisal, Ziva. Also, the air con is broken- take off your clothes”.

“What if I don't want to get undressed?”, Ziva retorted, prompting Jenny to get up in her face.

“Refusing an order, could be grounds for dismissal”.

Z- “I meant, that I don't want to be the one, taking my clothes off- YOU should do that, for me..”

Jenny smiled, and eased her stance. Cynthia let out a giggle, reacting to the confrontation.

“Be quiet, Cynthia!”, Jenny barked. “And keep your hands by your sides- No touching!”

C- “Sorry, ma'am”..

“Lift your arms up”, Jenny whispered in Ziva's ear- Although no one else was around. Ziva did so, staring intently into her eyes.

Jenny gently run her hands around her slim waist, then moved round Ziva's back, squeezing her pert butt. Ziva's nipples were rapidly stiffening against her thin pink jumper, which Jenny started to caress with each hand.

Oh to be in my twenties body again, Jenny thought to herself. Ziva whimpered, in anticipation of what was to come.

Slowly teasing it up, Jenny pulled the jumper over Ziva's head, and leaned in for a quick tender kiss, before tossing it aside.

J- “OK, now unzip your trousers”.

Z- “Don't you want to do that?”

J- “I would, but I might crack my nails..”

Ziva eased the zip of her stretchy cargo pants open, and started to wiggle them down her thighs.

“No, wait- Let me do that”, Jenny interrupted. Reaching out to stop Ziva go any further, she inadvertently nudged the crotch of her pale grey knickers.

Ziva gave out a soft moan.

“Sorry”.

“Don't be. That felt nice”.

Jenny held onto Ziva's gaze, and panties, a while longer. They were getting warmer, with every second..

x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newterri For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023