Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2021, 12:26 PM

Thanked 5,910 Times in 801 Posts
Default naked under coat - pub garden after covid lockdown

In the UK from 12 April, you can sit outside at a pub (if space permits / garden etc!), for a drink- usual distancing rules still apply, outside of your covid 'bubble'.

Thought we would give one a try that has a fenced off area, with the usual wooden pub benches.

As it's still rather cold here in April, we went fully clothed (both with long coats), thinking we might go for a fumble later in the nearby park..

It must be something about being in the fresh air, getting tipsy, that got us frisky ahead of time. It would be rather obvious shagging where we were, but we needed an extra buzz.

I was dared to take off my clothes under the coat, though that would also draw too much attention, with the awkward fumbling about- so off to the toilets, for a quick pee, strip, and then just the coat back on; the clothes went into a backpack.

Even just standing (alone) in the rest room like this, was quite a thrill. At first glance, all you would see is someone with a long coat buttoned up, and knee length furry boots..

pay more attention though, and you could tell why i was blushing so much for the rest of the time. as more wine was had, a couple of buttons came undone at the top, and bottom,. anyone passing by our table would have had a very interesting view!

When the garden area was empty for a short while, the coat came off as a final dare. sitting outside naked is quite exhilarating, even though for a very short time- had to cover up quick, when we heard people coming out with drinks..

we stopped in some bushes at the park on way home., to "finish off" :-)
Old 04-20-2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
In the UK from 12 April, you can sit outside at a pub (if space permits / garden etc!), for a drink- usual distancing rules still apply, outside of your covid 'bubble'.

Thought we would give one a try that has a fenced off area, with the usual wooden pub benches.

As it's still rather cold here in April, we went fully clothed (both with long coats), thinking we might go for a fumble later in the nearby park..

It must be something about being in the fresh air, getting tipsy, that got us frisky ahead of time. It would be rather obvious shagging where we were, but we needed an extra buzz.

I was dared to take off my clothes under the coat, though that would also draw too much attention, with the awkward fumbling about- so off to the toilets, for a quick pee, strip, and then just the coat back on; the clothes went into a backpack.

Even just standing (alone) in the rest room like this, was quite a thrill. At first glance, all you would see is someone with a long coat buttoned up, and knee length furry boots..

pay more attention though, and you could tell why i was blushing so much for the rest of the time. as more wine was had, a couple of buttons came undone at the top, and bottom,. anyone passing by our table would have had a very interesting view!

When the garden area was empty for a short while, the coat came off as a final dare. sitting outside naked is quite exhilarating, even though for a very short time- had to cover up quick, when we heard people coming out with drinks..

we stopped in some bushes at the park on way home., to "finish off" :-)
Great story. Did you happen to take any pictures to share
Old 04-21-2021, 08:59 AM

Thanked 2,715 Times in 207 Posts
Default Fabulous Concept!

I've always thought that is such a great concept. A woman wearing nothing but a long coat out in public, perhaps leaving it open enough to tease or have people wonder what, if anything, is on under it. I hope you will 'go for it' a few more times and get back to us on the experiences
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MBolan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 09:21 AM

Thanked 84,746 Times in 2,951 Posts

My wife and I have done this on several occasions. One time we went to a book store and went into a booth. She was wearing a coat, garters and boots.

Another time we went to a diner, sat in a booth to have coffee. She was naked under the coat, only wearing leather boots. We sat there for a while with her opening the bottom of her coat so I could finger her very wet pussy. After we left we pulled into a nearby shopping center parking lot and fucked.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:22 PM

Thanked 6,730 Times in 274 Posts
Default Did that too.

Took my wife to visit a friend, all she wore was a long coat and boots. Should have seen his face when he took her coat. Priceless.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 04:21 PM

Thanked 30,709 Times in 4,244 Posts

Always love the classic "naked under the trench coat."
Old 04-22-2021, 10:26 AM

Thanked 2,715 Times in 207 Posts
Default Great stuff!

All great stuff with the 'naked under a coat' idea. There is an older thread here from a while ago with pictures to this effect:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ght=naked+coat
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MBolan For This Useful Post:

Tags
coat, dare, flash, naked, pub

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run