photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2017, 09:18 PM

Default Awesome

Wow I lovev this story so much awesome thank you for that part and I love those panties you had Mercedes wear lol I wonder what Stephanie will do if anything lol
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:26 PM

Thanks! Amber and Stephanie will be hell-bent on repaying some of their embarrassment to Ryki. It'll be coming out soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:32 PM

Default Embarassment

Your welcome I’m sending you a message now
Old 12-04-2017, 01:17 AM

Amber and Stephanie team up and face Ryki this upcoming weekend!
Old 12-05-2017, 12:08 PM

WOW!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Radimekl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 07:07 PM

I'm definitely considering a couple of mass-stripping scene but it'll happen under a more televised setting like the Emmy's or the Superbowl. If ya'll have any more requests (e.g. ways to strip or specifics), please let me know and I'll look at integrating them in.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:57 PM

Default Global globes

Yeah that sounds interesting especially since my oc loves watching tv and movies .
Old 12-15-2017, 02:33 PM

Default Update

Sorry, everyone, for the delay. I have been wrapped up with Fall Semester finals and last minute assignments. Amber and Steph will face off very soon.
Old 12-16-2017, 03:57 PM

The Chase

On the next brisk, smoke-filled morning, Ryki was walking down the street as the ordinary L.A. citizens rushed in for work. To everyone else, Ryki was nothing but a regular guy doing what everyone else was—heading to his job. He would see an attractive woman rushing down the sidewalk and flick his fingertips at her. BOOM and WHUSH…. Each woman’s blouse would rip down the middle exposing her intimate selection covering soft hills of flesh or free releasing her nakedness for all to enjoy. Likewise, her pants or skirts would fall displaying a range of colors and styles of panties. Unknowingly, while Ryki was enjoying his curiosity, he was being tracked down by two familiar young ladies. One purposely bumped him as the other drew his attention. “I have it!” Amber said as she pressed the known jewel to Ryki’s chest. Ryki stood motionless and powerless to react, or help himself. “Let’s see how you enjoy being stripped,” Stephanie proclaimed. Stephanie ripped Ryki’s button-down shirt open and pulled it off his arms. She grinned as she ran her hands down his stomach to his leather belt. Stephanie yanked on the strap and ripped it from the loops from his pants. Ryki’s pants slightly sagged in response and caught both Amber’s and Stephanie’s attention. “Are you going commando today? I don’t see any signs of underwear.” Amber stated. “Do you have a small dick, mister genie?” Stephanie asked. Ryki continued his motionless and silent state. People on the street continued walking as if this scene was normal or maybe they didn’t care.

Stephanie played with the top button his Ryki’s pants like he once did with her shirt in their first meeting until the button came loose. She smiled once again when the zipper lowered by her command. With one swoop, Stephanie yanked Ryki’s pants to the ground. Both girls stood in awe at the mere flaccid size of Ryki’s dick. “Oh my…” Stephanie, let on. Amber broke from the trance and began wondering why people weren’t paying any attention. She yelled but the people, never responded. Meanwhile, Stephanie began trancing her fingers down Ryki’s hardened abdominals. “HEY…slight moan…HEY…Stephanie!!! MOAN… WAKE THE FUCK UP!! Amber yelled as she shook Stephanie out of her dream. Stephanie opened her eyes realizing she was sweating and turned on. “Having a good dream about that boyfriend of yours?” Amber asked while grinning. “Uhhhh…yeah. Definitely…” Stephanie responded with blushing cheeks. “Well hurry up! Since the jail took their time with out-processing us, we must make up lost time if we’re going to hunt down this fucker and pull this job. Do you have anything to wear? I need everything. My shit got tossed at my old apartment when my rent hit three months overdue.” “Yeah, use what you need but make sure you wash them before giving them back, especially, the underwear. Amber responded, “Yeah, yeah…I know the drill. Don’t you have a bigger bra or something? These are 34B and it’s a little tight around the girls.” Stephanie replied, “Nope, I’m sorry. Besides, don’t you like them pushed up. Haha.” Amber gleamed at her with the look of sarcasm. “Hurry up and let’s figure out where this motherfucker is so we can pay him the same courtesy he showed us,” Amber said. Soon, both were ready and jumping into Stephanie’s white Toyota Roadrunner.

Shortly after that, Amber and Stephanie parked near the UCLA campus and watched their phones for any live footage of Ryki’s erotic activities. An hour passed into the mid-morning and finally a hit! Camera crews were filming a 20-year-old blonde UCLA cheerleader in her initial stages of panic as she would soon be stripped of her uniform. Tara, they called her, and she was the captain of her team. Tara was well known for her top-heavy appearance as she teased all the boys but never once showed her massive tits. Both Amber and Stephanie paused at the uniqueness of her situation. Tara was standing on the right side of the street with what appeared to be a rather large powerful vacuum tube stretched across the street, in the opposite direction. Instantly, Stephanie began driving to the scene as Amber continued watching the live news stream. The high-powered vacuum tube switched on, pulling in everything not tied down. Tara started to slide against her will before grabbing the anchored power pole. Her two-piece athletic white, baby blue, and gold UCLA uniform encompassed her tight, athletic body and her top bulged outwards to the presence of massive breasts. The vacuum pulled intensively from her direction. POP…POP! Tara’s white sneakers pulled away from her feet. The cameras caught her yelling something, but the suction was so great, no one could tell what she was saying. Instantly, cameras caught her uniform skirt pulling off her slightly widened hips and… SWOOSH! The skirt flew into the tube leaving her ass covered in her baby blue cotton cheerleading boyshorts that stretched across her firm ass. Much like her skirt, those too started pulling away under the power of the machine’s suction. Tara hung onto the pole with one arm and held her uniform boyshorts.

“We must hurry,” Amber said. “She’s not got much time.” Stephanie punched it until she met the backed-up traffic several hundred yards away from the scene. The vacuum knocked in gears and increased in roar along with its suction. Tara lost her grip on her uniform boyshorts, and they flew from her body, presenting a creamy-colored, tiny thong underneath that strung across her hips, down her ass, and met at the small triangle covering her womanly lips. In the panic, Tara let go of the pole to cover herself. She flew backward and rotated toward the suction of the tube. The tube growled as her uniformed covered chest met the pipe. Cameras tightened in as they watched. SNNNNAAPPPP! SNAP! Tara’s uniformed top’s threads began snapping at the shoulders and her back. Instantly, her uniform top ripped from her body, showing the viewing world, a full coverage cream-colored underwire bra that covered her breast and cleavage.

As they were stuck in traffic, Stephanie put the car in park, and both exited the vehicle in haste, sprinting toward Ryki and Tara. “Oh God, please nooooo…” Coming from a visual lip read of Tara as she felt her bra straps breaking. She wiggled, twisted, and turned out of fright but with the broken straps, this gave the suction more power over her bra. Soon the entire campus including the once-teased boys were finally about to get a full view of her massive globes live on TV. Ryki flicked his fingers and slowed time slightly, long enough for her bra to slow rip from her body. The first cup pulled backward followed by the second. Everyone that was holding their breath now saw—Tara had 34A cups!!! Her breasts barely had any flesh to them! Her areolas were about the size of nickels and proudly bolstered her erect small-pointed nipples. The sound of laughter overtook the machine’s roar, and one pointed to the ground toward two massively sized silicones laying at Tara’s feet. The machine held Tara in place as all got a great view of her embarrassment. One of the boys spoke up from the crowd and yelled at the top of his lungs, “Well Tara’s secret is out!!!”

Amber and Stephanie came running in like a pair of relay sprinters. Stephanie said, “I have an idea. Go and pickpocket Ryki. With any luck, he has that jewel, you spoke of, inside of his pockets.” Amber nodded and bumped into Ryki. “I HAVE THE JEWEL!” Amber yelled. “Quick! Hold it to his body!” Stephanie proclaimed. Amber did as instructed, and Ryki tilted his head with a growing grin on his face. “It’s you two, the first and second thief. So you come back with revenge on your minds? He asked. Both girls looked at each other in panic. Ryki teased by saying, “Amber, look at you in your purple dress. It seems rather tight on your curvy body and short too. You’re almost showing! And, my honey-covered Stephanie, looks like you came prepared to have some fun in your white button-down halter top, dark brown knee length skirt, and white silk stockings.” Both Amber and Stephanie froze from their shock, while Tara cried and still was viewable by her uncovered embarrassment. “I wanna play a game,” Ryki said...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2017, 07:38 PM

I forgot to credit Morphy from a great, older comic strip about Joanna-C-Mutchmore going to Cyber Hell. Tara's scene was inspired by a chapter in his comic. Awesome stuff, by the way.

hxxps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joanna-C-Mutchmore/info
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fantasy, magic, strip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting