Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2018, 07:11 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts

How did she end up naked? Coerced?
The Following User Says Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 07:12 PM

My wife was coerced into removing her top once in front of a group of friends. I love it now, hated it then.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:21 AM

Was a while ago. One time my wife’s sister and husband(the asshole BIL) came over to my wife’s parents, where she lived at the time. Her brother was also there. My wife had just gotten out of the shower and came up to see them wrapped in a towel which I wasn’t fond of lol. They were just all talking for a while. Then as they are about to leave her brother yanks her towel off( he did things like this occansionslly). She’s standing there completely naked basically right next to BIL and her sister. She froze for a second then ran off to another room. To say he got an eyeful is an understatement.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:19 AM

My wife had a one night stand before we met and the guy lived nearby. He once asked me if she still has great tits.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:46 PM

Thanked 2,638 Times in 194 Posts

As a nudist, it might seem ironic that I would mind anyone seeing my wife naked.

But it did happen once. I was sitting by myself in the hot tub one day after a long day spent at the nudist resort. One dude joined me and we started conversating. The conversation then turned creepy when he suddenly brought up my wife. And his admiration for her. He mentioned her being shaved, and said he "appreciated" her comfort laying by the pool "openly." He then went on to talk about his sexual "exploits." It didn't take long for me to put 2 and 2 together; and realize he had been watching my wife tanning with her legs open, and was hinting at the fact that he'd like to "get to know her better."

Now...I'm not so naïve as to think that men don't look at my wife naked at the resort and might even enjoy the view. But dude just made it gross. I changed the topic, making it obvious that we weren't going to continue talking about my wife's labia, and took my leave shortly after. He probably stayed in the hot tub afterwards and beat off thinking about my wife. Ugh...wish he hadn't seen her naked.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 06:34 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default Wife seen naked

Yes, it happened - some guy thought it'd be fun to mention that my wife's naked pics were on this site - now several lads at my former local pub have seen her naked photos ... irratating rather than awkward

until one day, one of the group of guys, the one slightly off the spectrum, thought it was ok to tell my wife say he'd seen naked pictures of her .... not amused
Attached Thumbnails
UK Kent Couple Postman (66).jpg  
Old 01-13-2020, 11:35 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

I had forgotten about this because it happened so long ago. But another friend mentioned this guy this weekend and it brought back memories. This was when I was dating my wife. We had not had sex yet as we had only been out a couple of times. It was summer and I had gone home from college to work. My wife stayed at college and rented an apartment with another girl and two guys that she was all friends with. The other girl was dating one of the guys so they mostly stayed in a bedroom fucking. The unattached guy had been a bit of a crappy roommate but things were not bad enough for her to move out.

Anyway, I lived a couple hours away so I visited after work one Friday. I got there and the two of us grabbed something to eat. She couldn’t legally drink at the time, so I bought some beer and we went back to her place. When we got back it was dark inside. She yelled was anyone home but no answer and not surprising for Friday night in a college town.

We started drinking and making out. She had taken her bra off ( I still like the trick where a girl removes her bra without taking off her shirt). Anyway, it progresses where she is down to nothing but her panties. Don’t ask me why we didn’t move to her bedroom but we didn’t. I turned off the lamp by the couch so we were in the dark. I then got her panties off. We were kissing and groping but nothing more yet.

Suddenly the entire room is lit and the single guy is saying something. Apparently he was in his room the whole time. My gf is mortified. Now her clothes were right there but she panicked and went to her bedroom. She had just enough alcohol to be tipsy so she moved sort of slow. She tried to cover up but her balance was off so she just gave up. She had to walk past the guy to get to her room. So the whole thing was probably 15-30 seconds but seemed like 15 minutes. The guy got a full frontal then a rear view.

The guy said he was taking a nap before going out. He sort of mumbled an apology but it was more of stay in your room if you don’t want to be seen.

If the story ended there I would not have cared that he saw her fully naked. But for the next several months, he would always bring it up and would tell other people about seeing her naked, even after she asked him to be more discreet about it. For example, if we were out with a group, he might ask if anyone ever sits around naked on a couch. Then he would say how his roommate apparently likes to do that and mentions my gf. She tried to laugh it off but I could tell it bothered her. We finally had enough and just stopped hanging out with friends if he was there. Fortunately he finished school and moved away.
Old 01-13-2020, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
Yes, it happened - some guy thought it'd be fun to mention that my wife's naked pics were on this site - now several lads at my former local pub have seen her naked photos ... irratating rather than awkward

until one day, one of the group of guys, the one slightly off the spectrum, thought it was ok to tell my wife say he'd seen naked pictures of her .... not amused
That wasn't nice, on the part of the lad who told her. But were the pics showing her with her face?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2023, 01:54 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

When we were newly married, I purchased see-through belly-dancer lingerie for my wife. Similar to Jeannie's wardrobe from earlier episodes of the American sitcom, "I Dream of Jeannie".

I believe it was during a holiday (Christmas, perhaps), and the entire clan was together under one roof. My wife was trying on the outfit in our bedroom, and looking at herself in a full-length mirror. Something about the colour of the lingerie made her areolae stand out more than usual. It was truly striking to see. She had closed the bedroom door, which had no lock.

Without warning, my sister and her husband barged into our bedroom to inquire about something trivial, just as my wife was standing there in her see-through lingerie. My sister quickly apologised and departed. But her husband just stood there ogling my wife's breasts, which are unusually large for her petite frame. Painfully embarrassed, my wife quickly covered up and my sister had to physically drag her husband out of our bedroom.

My sister's husband is a disagreeable git, in my opinion, and comes across as creepy at times. And this fleeting glimpse caused all manner of angst and anguish for both marriages for many years, as my sister's husband repeatedly made an issue of having seen my wife's breasts. To this day, my wife avoids any family rendez-vous where he is present.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 04-28-2023 at 01:56 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2023, 03:30 AM

Thanked 2,587 Times in 205 Posts

Not that I know of.
But since I like to show her off, there are way too few people that have seen her naked
I'm still hoping to run into people we know at the sauna or nude beach .

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022