photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-23-2017, 03:42 AM

Default Life after Miss Lisa - the first girl I worshipped

For a while I seemed to have more nerve when it came to going along to see a girl pose, after all those Worship Sessions with Miss Lisa. Apart from that one occasion when I went along to a 'City Clickers' amateur photo-session, run by Tozerward, the company of Peaches, Amazons and 50+ magazines. I tiptoed in, in my mac, immediately feeling very out of place, and one of the photographers already there looked at me and away, maybe thinking 'he looks like a perv'.

But it was when I heard a girl's voice behind the curtain at the back of the stage, talking to some men and laughing, and I had a vision of Her coming out in just a robe, throwing it off and being nude on stage. I just turned tail and scarpered.

But I was ok with the models who advertised in the Sport, and went to see a few of them pose - at that time I didn't have a camera. No camera or video, so I have only my memories. The first time I went to see Miss Casey in Peterborough, the receptionist asked what I wanted and when I said "to see some poses", She said better come and ask Miss Casey.

Miss Casey was sat on a sofa, legs underneath Her, in a very short skirt. I could see right up to Her knix and I was rooted to the spot, unable to take my eyes off, as the receptionist said "Graham wants to see some poses!"
Miss Casey said "what sort of poses?" and the receptionist said "short skirts and knickers, he said".
"Nothing more?!" Miss Casey was laughing, and I'd gone beetroot red as I ogled Her legginess and knix, and started to cum in my pants. Miss Casey pulled a surprised face, going "uh!?", while Her receptionist couldn't stop giggling. I saw Her a second time and this time She looked in my case, and in particular at some of the 'magazines' I'd made up of Miss Lisa's pics, with lots of pervy captions and cartoons and stains. She didn't even seem bothered with the tissue paper stuck between most of the pages.

This time I just watched Her as She read my pervy made-up mags, sitting so I could see Her stocking-tops and a hint of knix. Like last time, I didn't try to hide it when She made me cum in my pants, really enjoying going into convulsions as She made me do it, not able to stifle my moans. I also enjoyed displaying my big wet patch afterwards. After that second time She moved away and I didn't see Her again.

Another lovely girl who let me 'see Her pose' was Miss Donna, near Nottingham. She'd advertised Her voluptuous figure in the Sport and I was very excited at the prospect of seeing Her pose. When I arrived there was a TV repair man there, and Miss Donna was in a bulging low-cut top, talking to him and Her receptionist. She had a client already and I sat there with my case of dirty books, waiting for my turn.

Then I was shown to the little massage room while Miss Donna spoke to Her receptionist again. Next thing She opened the door, offering my deposit back and saying that poses weren't really possible, it would take too long. I pleaded with Her, and that plus the fact my mac was open and She could see I was erect in my jogger bottoms and had already put a damp patch on the front of them, persuaded Her.

She sat on the couch and opened my case, but didn't remove any of the tissue-crammed magazines. After asking me a couple of questions about where I bought my pics and magazines, She let me ogle, and I slipped into a trance, enchanted by Her beautiful big bosoms and lovely cleavage, and in less than a minute I was doing it, shudders going through me, my head nodding, and a long wet patch spreading down the front of my joggers. (Very absorbent so perfect for pants-spunking).

"That didn't take long," She said, a bit surprised, and I could only croak a mumbled jumble of words. I was trying to tell Her I only rarely saw such lovely cleavage for real, and always did it in my pants when I did. Then I had the joy of walking past the receptionist, my mac open and joggers with big wet patch in full view as She cheerily said goodbye. How I would have loved to hear what they said about me afterwards.

I visited Miss Donna a second time before She moved on. After that I found it increasingly difficult to go along to visit girls, even if I'd phoned the model and She'd said yes I could see Her pose. I was always so nervous when I did go along and so was unable to say much, and often the nerves meant I didn't get stiff unless I masturbated under my mac. None of the girls objected to that but it wasn't what I'd intended.

Sometimes I didn't get further than the phone call. I never said anything crude or dirty, I was just asking if I could see some poses. It was a lot easier to talk on the phone, and there was one girl who was on the cover of one of those contact magazine. I phoned Her to ask about seeing Her pose, and yes that was no problem. She was topless on the cover, a very shapely girl (if it was actually Her photo) and I said that would be too much for me, "I've never seen a girl bare for real, I only need to see cleavage and short skirts", and She laughed a lot, while I felt a warm wetness spreading in my pants.

This was the late 90s and the world had changed. I couldn't buy magazines any more because they were too explicit now, and there was a trend towards 'boy/girl action' in them too. But the Internet came along, and I found I could get the Spick & Span and glamour-type photos again.

I also found that you could email the lovely models, and sometimes they'd reply! At one time there were three or four goddesses I was worshipping remotely, even sending them 'worship sheets' and getting nice comments back.
I saw a goddess on a site that I was sure was Miss Donna Ambrose, but She looked too young to be the girl I'd worshipped back in the 80s. It did turn out to be Her, and I started to collect Her photos all over again, to add to the 100s and 100s I had of Her from my magazines. Then She was appearing on a site that had an email address for each model, and after a while She started to reply to me, and cautiously I was sending Her worship sheets and it became a regular thing.

It was surreal to think I was talking to a goddess that I'd worshipped back in the 80s, cumming in my pants looking at Her photos, and now I was telling Her all about me and my worship of Her, and showing Her graphically in worship sheets! But I never dreamed what would happen next (in Worshipping Miss Danica).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grahamorpur For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 04:38 AM

Default evidence

BTW I have photo and video evidence of my stories if anyone wants to see them
Old 12-16-2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamorpur View Post
BTW I have photo and video evidence of my stories if anyone wants to see them
Yes please!
Old 12-17-2017, 08:33 AM

Default What's allowed?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post photos of my worship of Her - or even links to my xhamster pages.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s