Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2021, 10:01 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts
Default Voyeur experiences in the wild

I got to be a voyeur while I was grocery shopping tonight. I pretty much look at every woman I can while I'm out. Sometimes I might get a quick down blouse view or just admire a good looking woman but this was the first time having an experience like this.

I saw a woman bending over looking at meats at the deli. She was slim, about 5’7/5’8, wearing 2-3” heels and a nice dress with a matching top. The top was only a half shirt and it was very loose fitting. So when I first saw her, she was bending over and was hanging open providing very clear view to see her breasts hanging down. I’d say she’s a full 34B maybe a small C. She was in that position for at least 20-30 seconds so I admired her every second that I could. Later on I looked up an isle as I was walking by and saw a woman in a half shirt reaching up to get something off the top shelf. I took two steps back after I passed the isle. Then I realized it was the same woman. Now I got to thinking. A few minutes later I walked down an isle she was in. She was bending down for awhile to “get something off the bottom shelf”. Another great view looking up the bottom of her shirt. I got views like this over the next 10 minutes so I knew it wasn’t by accident so I was loving life! I saw a guy with her about a minute after I admired her at the deli then he disappeared. I saw a pineapple in her carriage. It wasn’t upside down but I figured that was close enough. I ended up talking to her after I got another great view in the soda isle. We discussed specials and how they make us buy more than we want. She then pointed out the old school Pepsi I was looking for. I really wasn’t planning to buy it but I ended up with that and a bunch of other things that I only picked up to get a good view.

Now I know what it feels like when guys get to view my wife when she's wearing something revealing. Heart racing and feeling in the stomach as the anticipation of seeing something builds. Or better yet, actually getting the view! I find things like this or maybe a quick view as a woman is getting something out of her carriage much more sexy and arousing than seeing people fucking at a swinger's club.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:33 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts
Question

Please forgive my ignorance, what is the purpose of an upside-down pineapple?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 08:24 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
Please forgive my ignorance, what is the purpose of an upside-down pineapple?
That's a sign people are swingers.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 06:07 PM

Thanked 6,002 Times in 229 Posts
Default Neighbors

Years ago 25 or so, we lived in a tightly compacted urban neighborhood. The homes were pretty good size but built to the property setbacks, which afforded small side yards and due to the garages being behind the homes on an alleyway, no backyard. Most all of the homes, ours included, had side yards facing the south side. Our home had been built on a divided lot on land which had once belonged to the neighbors directly on our north side so our homes were very close together. We had windows on the first floor facing the north, but a tall fence pretty much covered the view of the neighbors side yard from the first floor. Upstairs in our home, the only windows facing the north were some glass blocks of a window in our master shower, and at the other end of the home, an unoccupied seldom used guest bedroom.
We got to know our neighbors pretty well and they were around the same age as my wife and I, we would occasionally get together during the summer and holiday parties etc. One afternoon I saw construction type vehicles at their house and when I later returned saw them delivering a large hot tub. The neighbors knew us well enough, and had been over enough to know how our house was laid out, and knew that the only room facing their side yard with windows was the mostly unused guest bedroom.
Time went on and due to a sleep disorder, I was laying awake pretty late one summer evening, when I heard a strange thud outside? Because we were in the city and there was a little crime, I carefully hopped out of bed trying not to disturb my soundly sleeping wife. I checked all over the home and looked out front as well as our south facing yard. Convinced it wasnt anything pressing, I started to head back up to bed. As I walked through the kitchen which was on the first floor, I heard some muffled voices outside the window on the other side of the fence.
I couldn't see over the tall fence so I went upstairs to the guest bedroom and peered through the horizontal blinds.
I hadn't turned any lights on so the room was dark behind me. I looked down and saw my neighbors in their new hot tub and realized the sound I must have heard was them opening the cover in the quiet night air. I started to go to bed, but the neighbor woman suddenly raised out of the water and I noticed she was nude and perfectly illuminated in the bright moonlight. My heart started pounding and I watched as she then sat back down on her husbands lap facing him. They sat there like that facing each other with her arms around his neck kissing. I could see her gently moving as they continued to kiss, she eventually reaching down, which I knew meant that she was slipping him inside her. I could not believe what I was seeing, I had never seen anyone have sex in front of me before.
They slowly sat there gently rocking in the warm water of the hot tub gradually increasing their tempo. She was really sexy closing her eyes and throwing her head back as she moved on top of her hubby. Suddenly she got up and walked to the opposite corner of the hot tub and braced herself leaning against the side. Her hubby stood up fully hard and erect and followed her over there, bending over her back grasping her breasts from behind while slipping his erection into her from behind. I was throbbing watching and literally leaking watching this sexy coupling! I watched him pump in and out of her for a bit until he really increased his pace and finally grabbed her by the waist pulling her hard against him as he was obviously filling her full of warm sperm.
Our neighbor friends continued to live next door for the next couple of years, which gave me the opportunity to see many things, often surprising things, and even spent some time in that hot tub with them a few times. I have a few more experiences regarding this if anyone wants to hear?

Last edited by ThomasMoore; 06-08-2021 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:41 AM

Nice story, sure we want to hear more.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 06:27 PM

Thanked 57,930 Times in 2,223 Posts

Literally in the wild. Years,and years,ago my gf and I went to the Grand Canyon. It was May, so very cool camping in the psrk near the rim. But, as we hiked down, it got warmer and warmer. My gf got tired and rested at Indian Gardens. I was pretty fit, and wanted to go all the way down to the river, which was running at fill tide with the spring melt. As I got to the river, and came around a corner there was a couple fucking as if there was no one else in the world. They were doggy style when I arrived, but switched to cowgirl, so I got a good look at the tits swinging above the guys face. I was able to stand behing a boulder, about 20 feet away, so their heads were blocked. Which means they couldn't have seen me.

I must have watched for 10 minutes, with my cock in my hand for most of that time. I came just about the time they did, her very vocally.

Wanting a closer view, I backed up, made some noise, and came around the corner in a bit of a hurry as if I had just apprived. By the time I came to a halt, they had already stood up, and I was "appologizing for interrupting them" from 10 feet away. They were sort of "hippues", so being caught nude apparebtly didn't bother them. We talked for a minute or two, so I got a good eyeful of her, including what was obviously cum running down her leg. She was fairly pretty, her tits hung a bit, with dark nipples and with a full bush. I got the impression that she sirt of liked my admiring glances at her body. He was pretty well hung, with his dick glistening in the sun from their combined juices.

I went on my way, but my gf got a very ebthustiac fucking when we got back to our campsite. She normally liked it doggy style, but I made sure she rode me that day, so I could see her in a way that reminded me of the girl down by the river.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:45 PM

Thanked 2,688 Times in 150 Posts
Default ahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
That's a sign people are swingers.
TIL!
The Following User Says Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2021, 08:27 AM

Thanked 17,595 Times in 1,124 Posts
Default Women dressing/undressing at the beach

Not sure if this goes here, but let me give it a try:

This summer's vacation we were abroad (but still in Europe), and in that country, to my surprise: women would dress/undress out of their bathing suits or bikini's right on that beach! Sometimes they would half ass protect their modesty by using a towel, but damn: I've seen so much tits, pussy and ass that it was almost unreal!

Of course they wouldn't stay topless or nude, and sometimes I tried to peek, but they were too much covered with their towels to get a glimpse.

But here are 2 memorable exerperiences/memories:

Experience #1
A sporty young blonde (hey, in this country almost everybody was blonde!), got out of her car close to the beach... took her summer dress off and jumped in the water for a 5 minute swim. When she got out, she immediately took her top off, close to us, and I had a great 5 second view of her amazing tight tits! For her bathing bottoms she used a towel, while I was trying to glimpse some more... but in no-time she was back in her dress: bummer!

But was it a bummer? She sat back in a half-W shape, so one knee straight up and one knee in the sand. I "cruised" a few times near her and I could look into the half-W shape/pose and shaw her beautiful shaved pussy. Oh, that was hot!

Experience #2
We were in a harbour, on a "swimming deck", where boat people and locals go to for a quick swim in the water, really short timers there, except for me. They come in, jump in the water, let it sundry or towel dry, and then leave again... sometimes taking their swimclothes off and getting into regular clothes/shorts. Sometimes leaving me something to peek at, sometimes not.

An (all blonde) family of 6 arrives: mom, dad, two beautiful daughters (clearly the daughters), and two guys (maybe brother's or maybe boyfriends of the daughters):
- Mom: a beautiful blonde lady, classy but not too classy, around 45 years old, beautiful tanned, toned body
- Daughter #1: slim athletic blonde, very nicely bronzed, beautiful tight looking ass, tight tits, not too big just perfect for her body: I'd say around 18-19-20 years
- Daughter #2: also very beautiful, slim but less athletic. Her skin was a bit lighter, not much of a sunbather I think, and close to age of her younger sister, but maybe 19-21 or 22 years old, tops

Once they returned from their family swim, they let themselves sun dry on the deck for a while. And I was very excited if I'd see some more skin or not at all. And yes, I did! First mom got up, first took her black bikini bottoms off, facing us (2.5 meters distance, 8 feet): a perfect pussy, with some short trimmed blonde hair on top... she was in no hurry to get dressed. While she was bottomless she was looking in her beach bag for her undies, and once she finally found them, she put them on... a second later her firm tits were exposed, but not too long.

This was a jackpot already! A second later, both daughters got up, facing where we were sitting, as their beach bags were there as well... daughter #1 quickly dried some of the excess water, and was not shy at all: she took her entire bikini off all at once, and dried some more of her skin, giving me a perfect overall view of her young body: no tan lines, so I assume she suns naked often. Beautiful teen or early 20's tits, and obviously, a perfectly shaved pussy.

I'm not sure what daughter #2 was doing in the meanwhile, but once daughter #1 was dressed she was still checking her beach bag: first she took her top off, and very very quickly put on a shirt (no bra), nice tits, but I didn't see them very long.

She looked around, turned around to respond somewhat to her father, and finally she took her bottoms off, a bit clumsy... and she was also facing us, allowing me to have a view of her smooth shaved pussy. But... before she tried to get to her shorts, she tried to pick up her bikini bottoms, making a full bend! When she did that, I saw her dad (!!!) (or stepdad) starting at her direction. Yeah, I'm sure he had a good look of her "bend over pussy". But hey, I can't blame him... I was perving/looking to!

Yeah, that was a big win... seeing mom and her 2 daughters and their intimate body parts naked, amazing!
Old 08-16-2021, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 81 Posts

hot story. any more clues to what country this was?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2021, 09:53 AM

Thanked 17,595 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky44444 View Post
hot story. any more clues to what country this was?
Denmark :-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
peeping, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730