Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2015, 12:52 AM

Thanked 2,039 Times in 78 Posts
Default You wanted more

You wanted more in this thread, as no-one else has contributed here is how I first met my husband
The best thing that can happen in your life is to meet the perfect partner, someone with the same loves and likes, the same fantasies and to be a couple that would do anything to please either partner.
I was lucky enough to meet my life partner when we were both 19. I was already married at the time but my marriage was not happy, my husband was jealous and possessive, he did not understand my needs and would not allow me to be myself, living with him was worse than living at home with my mum, so I moved back into my mums house. I met my new man in a pub, liked what I saw, thought that we had quite a lot in common so agreed to go to a movie with him, this also went well so we arranged to meet the following Saturday afternoon.
At this stage we did not know that our fantasies could be compatible. On the Saturday as we were strolling hand in hand along the pavement I spotted an outfit in a shop window - 'oh! I absolutely love it' I said, 'do you mind if I try it on?'. The outfit was made entirely of black lace and I knew that it would be daring to try it on as I was not wearing a braand my nipples had been hard and trying to pierce through my t-shirt since I met him earlier in the afternoon. I went into the change room and then came out wearing this beautiful black lace suit, he could see right through it, long hard pink nipples poking right through the lace. The skirt part of the suit was a maxi skirt that fit tightly around my bum, then straight to the knee where the bottom part flared. I was wearing little white knickers which were clearly visible. I think you look fantastic, he said, I said, yes, I like it but I don't like people seeing my knickers through it. I went back into the change room and came out again a few minutes later, my knickers were gone, now he could clearly see my bush. I much prefer this I said, what do you think? he was speechless but finally said 'I love it'. OK, I said I think I will buy it, and went to the counter and said to the girl could you please put my other clothes in a bag, I would like to wear this. I knew that standing behind me he could see my naked bottom, it was turning me on.

The assistant put my little mini and t-shirt in a bag, and off we went out into the street. It was about 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon and the streets were full of shoppers. I felt great showing the world everything, my pert little breasts with hard nipples poking through the lace and my bush from the front and naked tight buns from the back. I knew that my new boyfriend loved it, my ex husband would never have allowed me to be out in public like this.I could see the smiles and gasps from guys and frowns and glares from girls, whistles from the building workers. Isn't this great, I said.
To get to my home there was a short cut through a park, I led him to a little clearing among some trees, took his hand and slid it between my legs, I was so wet, this was not something that I had done before, it just felt so right at the time. His fingers were sliding in and out of my wet c*nt, and he was working on my clit. after a while I shuddered and we both sat on the ground. I'm sorry but I can't do anything for you today I told him, I need to get home. I stood up and took off the lace top and put on a bra, that was in my handbag, and my t-shirt, then I removed the lace skirt and I knew that my pubic hair was glistening with my juices and that he could see it all. I said I will have to shower when I get home and put on my knickers and mini skirt. I didn't think you were wearing a bra when we met, he said. I wasn't I replied, I took it off in the ladies before I met you, my mum would kill me if she knew that I was out without a bra. What would she do if she knew that you were out and about wearing no bra and no knickers under a lace outfit? he said, I think that she would tie me up and never let me out again, I said. Would you like to tie me up? he looked shocked but did not reply. Did you enjoy this afternoon? I asked, I loved it he replied, I was so proud that everyone was looking at you and envying me because I was with you. I loved it too I said, I think that is great that you have no problem with me dressing like this, it provides me with a certain amount of protection, whilst I can enjoy everyone looking at me but not being able to touch. We got close to my home and I threw her arms around him and kissed him, my tongue delving deep into his mouth, he slipped my hand under my skirt and gave me a little squeeze, I could feel the wetness that had soaked into my knickers, you are still wet, he said, I know I replied, ` I think that you and I are going to get on just fine.
We arranged to meet the next day, we would go for a drive out into the country and find a nice little country pub so that we could have lunch. The next day he picked me up in his mums car a block away from her home, his mum did not know about me. I was wearing a dress, although it was still a mini, it did not reveal much. I got in the car and deep tongue kissed him again. OK I said, let’s get ready for today. I pulled the dress over my head and was sitting there wearing just a bra and knickers, I quickly removed the bra, my pert little breasts with hard nipples jiggling a little. From my bag I brought out a brown cotton cardigan with buttons all the way down the front. I put the cardigan on and did up just three buttons, it was a tight fitting and my nipples protruded nicely. Next I slipped off my knickers and put on a little pair of tight cotton hot pants, I pulled the hot pants up tight. In those days there was no name for this look, nowadays we call it a camel toe. Finally I pulled on some knee length brown socks. I sat back in the seat, knees slightly apart, nipples pushing against the thin cotton t-shirt, and said to him, what do you think? Does this look alright? You look sensational he said, let's go and shock everyone again, I nodded and smiled.

We drove through the country and stopped at a pub in a little village, locals and visitors were watching a game of cricket on the village green, at least they were until we strolled by them, I got exactly the same reaction as I had on Saturday. He left me outside and went into the pub to buy our drinks, when he came out again I was surrounded by guys and was lapping up the attention, my nipples getting harder by the second. He sat with me and I lay back on his lap, I could feel his hard-on thrusting against my neck, mmm, I said, you must be seeing something you like.
We stayed watching the cricket for a couple of hours, and then made our way back to the car, with everyone watching us again, once in the car just driving around I said let’s stop here for a moment, we got out of the car and climbed a fence into a field where I started to remove my top. there was a slight breeze and my nipples were still as hard as ever. This feels lovely I said, the breeze on my bare skin. He had a camera with him and took some photos, I did not mind, and sat down beside him, I kissed him and put my hand on his erection, I said yesterday that I would help you out later I said and undid the button on his trousers, pulled down the zip and eased him out of his pants, that looks very tasty I said and put my mouth around his cock, it felt sensational with his warm hard cock in my mouth I worked my tongue working on him, I took my mouth off him and licked the end of his penis, I could see that he was close to exploding so I took him in my mouth again and he shot his load down my throat, I looked up at him and smiled, opened my mouth so that he could see that it was full of cum, licked my lips and swallowed the lot.
I laid on my back, eased down my little shorts and pulled him on top of me, he was hard again and I was so wet that he slid into me easily and we slowly moved together as one. I had to get rid of your first load with my mouth I said, otherwise this would have been over in seconds and I wanted our first time to be special. We came together and he lay inside me for some time afterwards, I could feel his cock still throbbing. We got up and cleaned ourselves down with tissues that I had brought with me and made our way back to the car. On the way home I went through the reverse procedure of undressing and dressing, finally I was quite demurely dressed so that my mum would not be alarmed and he dropped me about a block from my home. I will see you during the week I said, ring me tomorrow.

When he rang me we arranged to meet during the week and to go to the beach, this time I was wearing jeans and a little halter top, again my nipples were very prominent, what did your mum think about what you are wearing he asked, she was at work, I replied. When we got to the beach I quickly changed into a little bikini, I thought that I would surprise him as I thought that he expected to run around topless. I didn't disappoint him and soon removed my bikini top, I just didn't want to be predictable.

We moved along the sand until we were in a little valley between some sand dunes. We lay on our towels and he leaned over and sucked on my hard nipples, I love that I said, and soon had my hand down his shorts and grabbed his erection. He licked me from my nipples to my navel, and put his thumbs into my bikini bottoms and pulled them down, I lifted my legs to make it easier and then opened my legs, and pulled his mouth onto my c*nt, I was so wet and I knew that he could see all that wet pinkness deep inside me, I opened my legs wider and pulled him down onto me, I was gyrating my clit against his mouth and he had his fingers deep inside me, suddenly I came and relaxed, then I whispered to him fuck me gently. He moved on top of me and slid his cock easily inside of me, I was so wet and we started to move slowly together. We have an audience, I whispered, up to your right. He glanced and saw a guy sitting on top of the dune watching us intently. You lift yourself up onto your knees I said, then he will better be able to see what we are doing, he raised himself up and I opened my legs even wider and with fingers on each side of my c*nt I spread it as wide as possible, he's wanking whilst he watches us I said, do you want to stop? Hell no he said and I started working my clit as he thrust in and out of me. I watched the wanker shudder, he's cum, I said, let us enjoy each other and we slowly worked to a climax.
It has been one of my fantasies for a long time to have a stranger masturbate as I was being fucked, and I can't believe it actually happened - that was so cool and so sexy, I think that you are good for me, you are so different to my husband, I said. I love that you love me showing off.
All the way home all I could talk about was how much of me our watcher had seen and how much I loved it, maybe if there is a next time we should ask whoever it is if they want to join us, maybe he said.
We saw each other every day after that and he was introduced to my parents and we got just fine.
Every day was just as exciting as that first day, I never wore a bra and often did not wear knickers, I started trimming my pubic hair, which was a bit unusual back then as nearly every girl had a natural hairy pussy, at least all the pussy's I had seen were very hairy. I nearly always wore a see-thru, low cut or tight fitting top with a mini skirt, shorts or jeans, or I sometimes wore mini dresses, sometimes long flowing maxi skirts or dresses, many with a slit to the waist or wrap over so that they opened at the front, often I did not wear knickers under my dress or skirt. I always got all the male attention when we went out, but I still had to change before he took me home.
We got on so well that after my divorce we planned our own wedding and we married 15 months after our first date. I chose this beautiful low cut wedding gown with a flowing skirt - there is a tradition that I would like to follow at our wedding I said. Often the bride wears a garter which the groom removes with his teeth, but there is an extension to that where the groomsmen try to get the garter but you as groom intervene and you remove the garter - this is supposed to signify you protecting me. He said that he thought that was great and he told his groomsmen that on the day that they should get under my skirt to try to remove the garter and that he would fight them all off to remove it himself.
I did not see him the night before nor on the day of the wedding, and when I walked down the aisle he looked at me in wonder. We went through all the usual wedding things, and then it came to the time for me to throw my bouquet and to have the garter removed. I sat on a chair and his best man was the first to approach, the rest of the groomsmen lined up behind him. my new husband pretended to thrust them all aside and lifted my skirt, I wasn't wearing any knickers and my pussy was completely shaven, I don't think that any of the groomsmen had seen a bald pussy before, this was after all, over 20 years ago and brazilian's were not heard of. I had my legs slightly apart and I guess I was, as usual, very wet, I had been looking forward to this part of the wedding. My new hubby had to lift my skirt higher as I did not have the garter just above my knee, I had it at the top of my thigh, and to get his teeth on the little blue bow, which was on my inner thigh, I had to open my legs quite wide. All of his groomsmen, and any other guys that joined them to see what was going on were standing behind my hubby, finally he managed to get the garter bow in his mouth and worked in down my leg, all of the time my wet pussy on show to everyone standing behind him, I loved the attention. He got the garter off and I threw it to the groomsmen and his best man caught it.
Then we were off to get changed and to leave for our honeymoon I was quite demurely dressed by my standard but my mini dress just barely covered my bum cheeks, and, of course, I was not wearing knickers. Hubby helped me into the back of the car, as I again made sure that nothing was hidden from view. As we drove away I took his hand and placed it between my legs, neither of us cared about what the driver could see, Wasn't that great and so exciting? I said every one of my friends has seen your pussy he said, I know I replied, that was a pretty good way to break the ice with them, none of them should be embarrassed by what they might get to see in the future. What do you have in mind?, he asked, Don't you worry, I said, lets enjoy our honeymoon first.
We have now been married for over 20 years and nothing has changed, we both still get turned on by me showing off and flirting, and we now both enjoy our very sharing marriage, I love being shared and love him watching, we then both have the greatest sex together reliving every wonderful moment. we are the perfect happy couple
I do still have some of the photos taken in that field and others from around that era - I have plenty more experiences to share - let me know here if you are interested
Attached Thumbnails
pix025.jpg   pix0020.jpg  

pix0018.jpg   pix1--sn210212052.jpg  

pix1200910021 - Copy - Copy.jpg   pix200910012cropa - Copy (2).jpg  

pixsn140906bw1.jpg   pixfilteredsn1903097a.jpg  

pixbigsn33001bt.jpg   pixsn07081020002bn.jpg  

Last edited by Shirl; 04-04-2015 at 01:05 AM. Reason: add photos
Old 04-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

GREAT POST!! Love the pictures it really adds a great layer to it. We are very interested!!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:51 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default B/W

I absolutely love the retro 60's (70's?) B&W photos! (And the stories and the color shots! LOL!)
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 11:43 PM

Thanked 2,039 Times in 78 Posts
Default Getting ice

Thanks for the comments- here is another experience that I hope you will enjoy.

It was a lovely Sunday afternoon and we had invited our usual group of friends around - they all brought drinks and I soon realised that we did not have enough ice.
I said to my husband, who was busy with the barbie, that I would go and get some ice, OK he said but someone to go with you as we need about 5 bags and they will be heavy.
"Anyone going to come with me to get some ice?" I called out, Rob, a neighbour with whom I had had fun before, and who I liked to tease, said 'I'll come' - I bet you will, I thought.
We jumped into the car and set off to get the ice. 'I can't believe that you are going out to buy ice wearing that top' he said. I was wearing my black see-thru blouse with no bra, 'It doesn't matter' I said 'No-one will care, and anyway you have seen my tits and nipples before, and we might give a few guys a treat on a Sunday afternoon'
We got to the service station, it was full of guys filling up their cars, and I went in to see the cashier to pay for the ice and get the key to the staorage box where the ice was kept, when I came back out to get the ice every guy had stopped and was looking at me, I found this very exciting so I just jiggled my way to the ice cabinet where Rob was waiting, he could not take his eyes off my nipples, we got the ice, he carried 4 back to the car, I carried one, but first had to return the key. Not being very strong I had to hold the ice in the crook of both arms, it now covered by tits so the guys watching lost interest.
I got back to the car and dropped the ice in the back seat, it had been so cold that my nipples were now very hard and standing to full attention. 'Look at what that ice has done to my nipples' I said to Rob, 'I can see alright' he said. I looked into his lap and saw an erection tenting his shorts. I tapped his erection and said 'Sorry if I am making you uncomfortable' 'I can't help it' he said 'It just happened when I say your nipples were so hard'
'We can't go back home and let Janet (his wife) see you like that', I said, 'I may have to see what I can do to return it to normal'.
We drove out of the service station and started to make our way home, there was a little park on our way home, so I pulled in there and switched the car off. 'Let's see what we have' I said and released his throbbing erect cock from his shorts, and lowered my mouth onto him, he gasped and within seconds had shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed all that I had in my mouth and licked my lips to pick up any remnants that had not made it down my throat. He shrank back to normal size, 'Well' I said, 'that did not take long to sort out, you are OK now but I am totally wet, it is time for you to return the favour' I leaned back against the door, spread my legs, I was not wearing knickers and my husband had shaved my c*nt the night before. I pulled his mouth onto my glistening wet pussy and put my hands around the back of his head so that I could pull his mouth as I rubbed my clit against him, this felt very daring and exciting as we were parked in the open in a park, the excitement of being watched or discovered made me cum fairly quickly, but not as quickly as Rob before, and I eased away from him. 'You better lick me clean' I said, 'I don't want juices dripping down my legs when we get home'
He put his head between my legs again and started cleaning me with his tongue, he had his fingers in there and was holding me wide open so that he could see deep inside of me, 'I am getting another hard on' he said 'I can't have do anything about that now” I said, “We don't have time to fuck again, just quickly finish what you're doing and we can go home' He licked me completely clean and looked up at me, I took his face in my hands and brought his lips to mine and I dug my tongue deep down his throat all the time tasting the slick wetness of my c*nt, that was in his mouth, around his lips and all over his face. “OK I said lets straighten ourselves up go back home, we are bound to get some time to finish this off with a fuck later in the evening when everyone is tired and sleepy after drinking so much”
'That took you a while' my husband said when we got back, 'I didn't realise that you had gone out like that' he said looking at my nipples. 'I had forgotten that had this top on' I said 'I have been out like this before and it would have been silly to come back and change.' 'OK' he said, 'your nipples look really good, nice, pert and erect, you must have enjoyed the attention' 'Oh I did' I said 'I will tell you all about it later.

I have lots more stories about experiences with Rob, another about a threesome, a story about some driving lessons that I took, about the day a repairman saw the screen saver on my computer, visitors from the UK and about my special birthday present to my husband.
I will share them all if you want me to - just let me know.

Here are some photos of me wearing the blouse that I was wearing that day - also a photo of my c*nt - this was not taken on the day - but it would have looked much like this - click on the photo and you will see it pretty much life size.
Attached Thumbnails
pixaasn131209j - Copy (2).jpg   pixsn131209a.jpg  

pixbigsn38001 - Copy (2).jpg   P1000512.JPG  

Old 10-13-2018, 09:44 AM

Default Vacation

I took my wife on vacation recently, I had been asking her to go out on a date with me in a see through top without a bra for a long time, we decided to go to a really nice seafood restaurant one evening and to my surprise when she was ready to go she was wearing a top that upon a little closer look you could see her DD's quite well. That was not the best part of the evening though, we drank several beers with our supper and when she drinks a lot of times she will get the hick ups, several times when she would hick up one of her tits would bounce out of that sexy top. We decided to stop at wal mart on the way home for some more beer for the night and she bounced those beauties out for several people to see before we got out of there, it was a very exciting evening
Old 10-14-2018, 10:33 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudhubby1978 View Post
I took my wife on vacation recently, I had been asking her to go out on a date with me in a see through top without a bra for a long time, we decided to go to a really nice seafood restaurant one evening and to my surprise when she was ready to go she was wearing a top that upon a little closer look you could see her DD's quite well. That was not the best part of the evening though, we drank several beers with our supper and when she drinks a lot of times she will get the hick ups, several times when she would hick up one of her tits would bounce out of that sexy top. We decided to stop at wal mart on the way home for some more beer for the night and she bounced those beauties out for several people to see before we got out of there, it was a very exciting evening
Dam man that hot as hell! I'm also pushing mine for the same and it seems coming up I'll have success also. I'd love to see you wife's chest no face required. Here's what I'll be putting on display, all natural too.
Attached Thumbnails
22958665260_1a0244bcc8_z.jpg  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:41 PM

Default Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Dam man that hot as hell! I'm also pushing mine for the same and it seems coming up I'll have success also. I'd love to see you wife's chest no face required. Here's what I'll be putting on display, all natural too.
Here is something similar to what she wore out that evening but I did not get any pics from that evening
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 10-28-2018, 08:20 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts
Default See through

This is one of my favorite thing to do when we go out. Something about a women that goes braless is very sexy to me.

I took pictures but due to bad phone quality, you can't tell. We usually do this in the evening due to low lighting except i had convince her to do this just once during the day. She had wore a black transparent tank top where it was very thin fabric. Having the first doing this during the day, what I didnt realize when the sun was out, you dont have to use your imagination to see her tits and nipples. We went out outdoor shopping and had quite a few stares since i intently walked behind her so i can see how many ppl were looking.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 07:36 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

When I was dating my husband back in the 70s most girls didn't wear a bra. I had a nice big set of firm breast back then so they didn't jiggle too much when I walked, just enough. When I saw how much attention men gave me when I didn't wear a bra I gave then up entirely. I still have firm tits and don't wear one. My husband, then my boyfriend would, get a hard on when we walked through the mall or a store and guys would openly stare at my hard nipples on full display against the thin blouses I would wear. My poor boyfriend could barely walk with his hard dick sticking out in his pants. I teased him something awful. I would stick my chest out and whisper in his ear things like, "Look at that guy staring at me. I bet he'd like to suck on these for a while." I would give them a little shake and my boyfriend would moan a little as his dick threatened to burst in his pants. I guess I should also mention that I wore little miniskirts back then mostly without panties. I always let my boyfriend suck on my tits for a minute in the parking lot while I rubbed the front of his pants if it was private enough. Occasionally I would get so worked up I would have to push his head down between my legs. He got very good at eating pussy. I liked to get him stirred up enough so that later when I let him fuck me he would give me a good fuck. I like to work a man all evening until he's desperate to fuck me. They make for the best fucks and the most cum. One time he picked me up in his car. I had made (I can sew pretty good) a see through blouse for him. (Bottom photo is me in it at a later time) When I took off my coat all he could say was, "Wow!" I wore that and a mini skirt out on a date with him. We were going to a drive in restaurant and drive in movie. I had a little surprise for him, a completely hairless pussy. In 1974 no one shaved it. I got the idea from another girl at school who said that she did it so her boyfriend could eat her pussy better. I do really like a guys tongue on my clit so I decided to do it! He had a car with a bench seat in it (I miss these old cars) and when I slid over next to him his right arm went around my shoulders and his hand on my right boob. He cupped it and rubbed my nipple while he drove. I lightly rubbed the front of his pants with my left hand feeling the effect I was having on his dick. I was driving him crazy. I asked him if he liked my new blouse and he said, "God yes!" When we got to the drive in restaurant I had thrown my sandals somewhere in the back seat (I spend most of my time barefoot). I slid over against the other door, turned towards him, and put my left foot on top of the seat spreading my freshly shaved pussy toward him to see. I said, "You like it, Sweetie?" All he could do was nod. I'm not sure e could talk then. Later after we ate and I had teased him and a few guys who for some reason kept walking by our car, I let him finger my now smooth pussy on the drive to the drive in movie theater. Then later on at the drive in movie, I spread my legs, pushed his head down, and put his tongue to work on me. After he had brought me off several times, I decided to end his misery. I took out his dick and sucked him off to a massive orgasm. I thought he was going to die when he came. He came so much I could barely swallow it all but I managed to. A man likes to know his woman can swallow all his cum. A boy taught me that years before so I got good at it. Afterwards I unbuttoned my see through blouse and let him play with my tits. Later on we got in the back seat for a nice long fuck. When he came in me the second time, he filled my pussy up nicely with his warm cum. I love to feel a hard dick coming way up in me. I'm glad I was on the pill. I had him clean my pussy off with a towel I brought and the lick up the rest of his mess in my pussy. I require a man to clean me up if I allow him the privilege to slide his dick up in me. It proves to me he puts me first. I so much enjoy working a guy up to a horny mess and sometimes draining him dry if he earns it.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2018, 07:43 AM

Thanked 9,969 Times in 516 Posts

Me and Mrs. HedoRocks went out to a bar with a few friends Saturday night. She just bought this shirt, and was happy to wear it. It's a sort of champagne color, completely sheer except for a few flower things sewn to the front. Anytime she danced or even moved around a nipple eventually poked out. Loved watching her dance in this.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8875a.jpg  

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03