uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2018, 01:16 AM

Default Another update

We are looking into getting into hardcore bondage. Anyone have any ideas? It has been turning her on lately. We saw a pic on the forums here of a girl tied to a t shaped post with her arms out tied at her wrist then standing on a platform with her ankles tied. I think she also had her tits tied up. Any way she absolutely loved the humiliation idea and wants to try it and invite some guys over to help and watch!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 01:45 AM

Default Bad news and good news

Hello users of OCC, I have got some news that might shock some of you but hear me out on this, it is for the good of my life.

Just to fill you guys in, I got offered a corporate position at my job which required relocating to a new city. My wife and I and our bull move into a 4 bedroom home not far from my office and things are going smooth at first.

My wife has been unemployed for a while now and she doesnt do much all day except have sex with our bull.

That brings us up to today. Our bull and I have a slight disagreement about her looking for work and long story short she sided with him and we got into a bit of an argument. Upon mutual agreement we have came to the decision that they are moving tomorrow and we are filing for a divorce as soon as we can.

I have no hard feelings for either of them. They have both been great people, its just lately my wife and I have been drifting apart and tonight kind of set things off. I have enjoyed every bit of our marriage, I just think it is time to move on.

Now here is the good part. (Hopefully) Since I have enjoyed everything my wife and I have been through, I am considering starting a new relationship very soon and doing similar things. This has been a very wild ride and im done with my wife but im not ready for it to be over.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 07:20 PM

Default She is out

My wife is officially out of my house. No hard feelings at all. We just think this would be best. There is this young cute chubby single lady that we just hired at work. Im working on her. I got her number today so I think I have a chance! Ill keep you guys posted if anything exciting happens between us.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 09:55 PM

sorry for you losses
The Following User Says Thank You to wryth For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 05:23 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiscrazycouple View Post
That brings us up to today. Our bull and I have a slight disagreement about her looking for work and long story short she sided with him and we got into a bit of an argument. Upon mutual agreement we have came to the decision that they are moving tomorrow and we are filing for a divorce as soon as we can.

I have no hard feelings for either of them. They have both been great people, its just lately my wife and I have been drifting apart and tonight kind of set things off. I have enjoyed every bit of our marriage, I just think it is time to move on.
Sorry man, that sucks and is good at the same time. Hope the new lady likes to share her pics
Old 05-05-2018, 10:33 AM

Thumbs up Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear about your divorce. Good about the job. But getting better for I hope. Sad something so simple as a discussion about a job ends that way. Best of luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Areolaman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 09:38 AM

Default New girlfriend

Well guys, as I stated before, the new girl at work gave me her number. You all should check out her pics. Very sexy. She is very willing to share pics but in person she is pretty shy and makes you work to get some pussy. We have had a few conversations about her past and she didnt do much dating in high school and never had sex. Claims I was her first. Only given 1 blowjob before. So she has an adventurous side we just have to tap into it. Right now I haven't said anything to her about wife sharing. Or i guess girlfriend sharing in our case. Im just slowly easing into things. She finally let me have sex with her and we are officially dating. Im not going to rush things. She will take a lot of work but hopefully worth it to a few lucky men.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 10:28 AM

Thanked 84,620 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiscrazycouple View Post
Well guys, as I stated before, the new girl at work gave me her number. You all should check out her pics. Very sexy. She is very willing to share pics but in person she is pretty shy and makes you work to get some pussy. We have had a few conversations about her past and she didnt do much dating in high school and never had sex. Claims I was her first. Only given 1 blowjob before. So she has an adventurous side we just have to tap into it. Right now I haven't said anything to her about wife sharing. Or i guess girlfriend sharing in our case. Im just slowly easing into things. She finally let me have sex with her and we are officially dating. Im not going to rush things. She will take a lot of work but hopefully worth it to a few lucky men.
Where can we see her pics??
Old 05-16-2018, 10:56 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
Where can we see her pics??
Yes, where?
Old 05-16-2018, 11:31 AM

Default Album

My album labeled "favs"

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=49632

Last edited by Turtle; 05-16-2018 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added Link