uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2016, 12:18 AM

Default Tame ennf, but real enough.

I thought someone would get a kick out of this, it happened last week.

I was walking along, about to enter a building when I saw in the glass door's reflection a nice looking lady about 10 feet behind me. I noticed she was wearing, well, I don't have the fashion vocabulary for it, but a loose fitting one piece blouse/short skirt thing with a floral pattern. Like a very loose sun dress where the skirt ended at about the knees, belted, and it was cut a bit low.

I grabbed the door handle, stepped back out of the way and held it open for her. She smiled, said thanks and entered.

As I followed her in she opened the second, inner set of doors.. The fact that it was a windy day plus having both doors open brought a gust of wind out of the building. Her skirt went flying up her back. She was wearing a neon orange thong, and had a perfectly cute derriere.

She turned around and gasped something like, "Oh my god I'm so sorry," and I know I blushed. I think I said something like "that's ok," wondering why she felt the need to apologize to _me_.

She practically ran inside the building, in an impractical heel-wearing clomp to the right side of the lobby, I went left. I went about my business. The office I was visiting had windows where I could see into the lobby. Before I was done with my errand I saw her coming back with three Amazon boxes. They were long and she was holding them stacked in front of her. It didn't even occur to me to anticipate her next problem.

She walked out of the building and her skirt immediately started to try to fly up. It didn't expose anything like last time but it was a close game to watch. Both her hands were occupied holding the packages. She kind of fast shuffled across the way where there was a waist high retaining wall on which she sat.

I dawdled a bit, keeping an eye on her wondering what was next. She sat for about a minute or two, trying, I think to figure out how to carry the packages and keep her skirt down. If it'd been me I'd have held them down my sides, left and right so the packages could hold the skirt down. But then she'd have had to slump a bit I think and maybe her arms weren't long enough, I don't know.

She didn't try that though. She stood back up, held the packages in front of her and from the tilt of her head almost defiantly walked away. Not fast at all. The wind caught her dress a couple more times, but it didn't rise quite high enough to expose the thong again.

I told my wife about it and she pronounced the girl an idiot - "Any girl who lives here knows you don't wear a skirt in spring without something under it."

If I were a writer, I'd do this up as an exhibitionist story and say it was on purpose.

Last edited by shiftyj; 04-10-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Kira

1m:27s

01-27-2022
June Lee 1

4m:42s

07-29-2023
amvideo 1 2

2m:26s

11-17-2004
Tumblr 26

1m:06s