Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2021, 10:59 AM

Thanked 1,691 Times in 311 Posts
Default (Request) Finding two older movies for EUF scenes

Originally got this idea from the "movies and TV euf" thread (pages 33-34). Thanks to obo and laughingboy 100.

There are two movies from the early 50's that should involve a Mexican actress (Estelita Rodriguez) in some euf scenes.

First there's "Belle of old Mexico", where she is in a love triangle with an American woman and man. At a party, she confronts the blonde to show she is not backing down from pursuing the man. The blonde steps on the back of the dress, exposing her underwear. I've attached a picture, and for the time it seemed pretty revealing (relatively speaking).

The other movie we know less about, it's called "Tropical Heat Wave". Not sure if estleita is exposed, but it was mentioned in the thread.

I know it's a long shot, but is there any way to find these movies? According to some in the thread, if TCM shows them randomly, we can get lucky. But I cannot find any copies online, and I wouldn't even mind paying (but it looks like no dvds were made, probably a pretty obscure movie).

I feel like they would have some significance, as she seemed like a trail blazer for Latin Americans in US films. They're also American movies in English.

Any suggestions are appreciated, I'll follow any leads that come up
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2021, 08:26 PM

Thanked 8,592 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
Originally got this idea from the "movies and TV euf" thread (pages 33-34). Thanks to obo and laughingboy 100.

There are two movies from the early 50's that should involve a Mexican actress (Estelita Rodriguez) in some euf scenes.

First there's "Belle of old Mexico", where she is in a love triangle with an American woman and man. At a party, she confronts the blonde to show she is not backing down from pursuing the man. The blonde steps on the back of the dress, exposing her underwear. I've attached a picture, and for the time it seemed pretty revealing (relatively speaking).

The other movie we know less about, it's called "Tropical Heat Wave". Not sure if estleita is exposed, but it was mentioned in the thread.

I know it's a long shot, but is there any way to find these movies? According to some in the thread, if TCM shows them randomly, we can get lucky. But I cannot find any copies online, and I wouldn't even mind paying (but it looks like no dvds were made, probably a pretty obscure movie).

I feel like they would have some significance, as she seemed like a trail blazer for Latin Americans in US films. They're also American movies in English.

Any suggestions are appreciated, I'll follow any leads that come up
I tried finding the Mexico movie years ago, and the best I did was find this tape trader on yahoo selling copies. I never bit the bullet and bought it however..no telling if it's legit or not.

hxxps://www.thefilmcsa.com/beofoldme19e.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dlammy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
I tried finding the Mexico movie years ago, and the best I did was find this tape trader on yahoo selling copies. I never bit the bullet and bought it however..no telling if it's legit or not.

hxxps://www.thefilmcsa.com/beofoldme19e.html
Thank you. Reading reviews on the bbb, definitely a risk of receiving a faulty product. But doesn't seem like the kind of thing that'll just steal money. For $13 I might just try it, after looking into it more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2021, 11:13 PM

Thanked 263,915 Times in 15,883 Posts

A better quality shot, and the film poster.
Attached Thumbnails
dxng8e~2.jpg   51QFV0jlCnL._AC_SX450_.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2021, 07:16 AM

I've found a source for "Belle of Old Mexico" on dvd. It's $15 + shipping. I ordered a copy. Wonder if it will be in the Republic Studio's Tru-Color process or B+W. Here's the link: https://www.lovingtheclassics.com/ca...r/category/78/

obo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2021, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo1 View Post
I've found a source for "Belle of Old Mexico" on dvd. It's $15 + shipping. I ordered a copy. Wonder if it will be in the Republic Studio's Tru-Color process or B+W. Here's the link: https://www.lovingtheclassics.com/ca...r/category/78/

obo
Great! I ordered from the first link dlammy sent. Once I receive it I'll do my best to post the clip of the scene. If you do too I'd be curious to compare the quality, as they're very similar in price (mine was $13+ shipping).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 05:41 PM

Thanked 3,055 Times in 240 Posts

found a higher res version of the photo above from Belle of old mexico.........but it has a watermark so i cant upload it but here is a link to a 1300x1037 copy

alamy.com/belle-of-old-mexico-image68085934.html

Last edited by MortalFool; 12-30-2021 at 05:41 PM. Reason: forgot the link LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MortalFool For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2021, 07:01 AM

I don't know why I didn't notice this before. In the pic, besides Estelita, three other people are staring at her ass! Can't say as I blame them.

obo
Old 12-31-2021, 01:29 PM

Default Found it!

So good news, the DVD arrived and it is indeed the full movie. I don't think it's the trucolor version, more of black and white?

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...06#post3066106

Context for the poor recording: found the movie on a collectors site. Basically they just record stuff from TCM airings it looks like. The problem is I have no way to record out besides my phone. My older laptop with a disk drive won't work, and my two other computers don't even have disk drives (the wonders of modern technology). So, I used my only other alternative (ps4) and recorded the scene. If anyone has suggestions on downloading the movie from the ps4 I'll try them.

Also the scene seems cut off, but it was not my recording. I watched the scene over. It seems to show less then the photos that were found

Last edited by Marauderr; 12-31-2021 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Forgot a sentence
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006