Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I think one of the reasons I liked it so much is that the interview format gives the character more depth. Its one thing to see a girl naked, but for some, the reason why she is naked and the fact she wants to be naked and wants to be seen makes it that much more exciting.
ditto
Old 02-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Thanked 36,769 Times in 1,503 Posts

I think that the video is great. It reminds me of someone I dated a long time ago. She claimed that she was not an exhibitionist - but she was. By the time she admitted to "some exhibitionist tendencies" she got shy, but she did like the idea of a "light spanking" for being bad.
You have a lot of that in your video. The only thing is - in a real therapy session, this would be a serious breach of professional standards, and the session would have ended before she would be able to undress.
personally, if I would have scripted it, I would have used a different format, for instance a friend of some sort or so.
In some way it reminds me of something that happened some time ago at the University, where I was teaching. She was not my student, and I had absolutely no connection with her.
She was a music student and had to perform her junior or senior recital. She was very good, but seemed to have this recurring nightmare of performing and finding out that she was nude on stage. Her roommate on the other hand was a psych major and suggested to "kill that ghost once and for all". They ventured into the music building one day. It so happened that there was a major basketball game going on and no body seemed to be in the building. They went into one of the recital halls, where the roommate listened to her performance piece. She then suggested that the student remove all her clothes and perform the piece again. She didn't have any problems with that apparently, because the roommate was a girl also. She eventually made off with all her clothes and went backstage to watch from there. It so happened that a security guard was on an upper floor, heard the music and investigated by stepping into the recital hall's balcony.
The rest is history. Incidentally, neither student was expelled, but rather referred to counseling.

As far as the age of the actress - I hope there will be more videos with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:30 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

I can't thank everyone enough for sharing their feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

sgtbilko: I absolutely get where you're coming from, and I hope you'll find some of the more traditional ENF scenarios to your liking. I'm working to improve my production values all the time, but I'm glad you found them adequate. I cuurently have two shoots planned for the 19th, and I think you'll enjoy one of them! I'll be posting a trailer or something like what I've done for this here, so I hope you'll let me know. In the meantime, thanks for being a customer, and I hope you'll let me know what you thought.

Karl: I always appreciate your thoughts on things, and I'm happy to know you're one of the folks that bought the hi-res version! Some day when I hit the lottery I'll be able to film stuff and just give it away, but until then I'm glad there are folks that help me fund the next project!

DRDavenport: Glad you liked it!

MarquisMD: I completely agree that no professional counsellor would have let a patient strip during a session, let alone what's implied at the end of the film! However I hope you'll agree that when filming fantasy, a certain suspension of disbelief helps the story when necessary. I also liked your story, thanks for sharing it! Don't worry btw; you'll be seeing more of Jackie. I just confirmed her for the sequel!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiSeabass View Post
Nice work Seph! I think Jackie is HOT!!! So much so that I would love to get her to do some of my EUF/WAM stuff
Want me to mention it and see if she's interested?

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 02-10-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
That would be a gentlemenly thing to do Looking at March 27th for next shoot BTW
I'm working with her on the 19th, I'll run it up the flagpole.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:22 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
just booked her and Jordana for March 27th! I am a happy guy!
That's kinda surprising since I heard she has so much going on at her job at the bank
Old 02-11-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
That's kinda surprising since I heard she has so much going on at her job at the bank
LMAO!!!!! THUD!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:05 PM

I thought the video was great. The girl was believable and really gorgeous. The only disappointment was that since her fantasy was about streaking she should have been encouraged to do some streaking rather than just take her clothes off privately. I am big fan of public nudity and it would be great if you could do some more videos that involve girls getting completely naked in public.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plugger View Post
I thought the video was great. The girl was believable and really gorgeous. The only disappointment was that since her fantasy was about streaking she should have been encouraged to do some streaking rather than just take her clothes off privately. I am big fan of public nudity and it would be great if you could do some more videos that involve girls getting completely naked in public.
Hmm, I think you're gonna like "Case Study: The Next Step" which is scheduled to shoot next weekend!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 09:20 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Hmm, I think you're gonna like "Case Study: The Next Step" which is scheduled to shoot next weekend!
Can I pre-order????

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1