Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Enjoy my pictures and tell me if you like my pussy. I love showing it to you all.
Love that hairy pussy!
Old 11-04-2017, 07:17 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default You be the Judge

Thanks so much. I love showing it to you. I used to enjoy stripping at the clubs and showing it off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 09:42 PM

My wifes pussy from a few angles in High resolution and a closeup .gif playing with it. I fucking love it, very smooth skin to the tongue and perfect mix of warm and sticky to the taste
Attached Thumbnails
pink (22).jpg   pink (9).jpg  

pink (11).jpg   pink (31).jpg  

pink (27).jpg   pink (34).jpg  

puss.gif  
Old 11-08-2017, 05:28 AM

Thanked 1,041 Times in 59 Posts

My wife is 26 and has a full bush, she never shaved since we met. Maybe once a year she cuts off the very longest hairs, that's all.
Her bush is dark brown, and grows pretty wide outside her undies / bikinis, even when she wears those hipsters.

And I LOVE it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Riviliz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riviliz View Post
My wife is 26 and has a full bush, she never shaved since we met. Maybe once a year she cuts off the very longest hairs, that's all.
Her bush is dark brown, and grows pretty wide outside her undies / bikinis, even when she wears those hipsters.

And I LOVE it
Lucky man!
Old 11-12-2017, 03:23 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default You be the Judge

Here are a few more of my hairy pussy since you liked the others so much. The first one is when I went camping with 2 guys from 1976. My husband stayed home. They took the picture of me to show my husband. The second is the first naked picture of me ever taken. It was a few days after I lost my virginity at 18 yrs. old. I couldn't seem to get enough dick so I let several guys take me back in the woods and do me any way they wanted, sometimes 2 at once. I'm glad someone brought a towel. I was just a free love hippie girl back then. The next picture is me in the back seat of my boyfriend's car. He bet me I wouldn't have the nerve to stay naked all evening in his car. In return I got to fuck all of his friends in the back seat in front of him. I fucked 4 guys that night. I sucked all of their dicks to get them hard and they all fucked me. One even took me outside of the car, back in the woods, bent over the hood, while my boyfriend sat in the drivers seat. I even let him finish up in my ass. (sometimes a girl needs it up the ass, at least I do.) My boyfriend got sloppy 5th. Part of the bet is he had to eat my well fucked pussy after everyone was done with me. I laid in the back seat with the door open and my legs spread enjoying a nice cigarette while my boyfriend got on his knees outside the car and ate his and his friends cum out of my well fucked c*nt. I came several times. And the last picture is my furry pussy in my party outfit. I wore this for our fun get togethers after we were married. Open cup bra and open crotch for easy access. Also a garter belt and stockings with high heels seem to get naked guys cocks pointing at the ceiling and major hard. Our parties (orgies) were fun but sometimes I was the only girl there. They turned out more to be like gang bangs. After seeing me strutting around in this outfit I felt it was my responsibility to drain their dicks. I couldn't leave those guys hard like that could I? I hope you like these pictures. Tell me what you think. I want to hear. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 015.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 046.jpg  

Pam's  c*nt 076.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 020.jpg  

Old 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amac65 View Post
Is your wife's pussy hairy, trimmed or shaved? Also include her age and if she has always kept it the same.

My wife's name is Ashley, she is 28 years old and her pussy is covered in hair. This has not always been the case. When we first met, it was shaved perfectly smooth. When she was pregnant, she would let it grwo some, then trim it back and shave some. Now, 2 years after the baby, she has a full bush. I do think it's somewhat hot, it just does not match her cute, young looking face.

Lets hear about yours..
My fiancée trims. Rarely shaves. And when she does shave it's only around the labia; usually in the summer.

By far, she has the most intriguing pussy I've ever seen...up close. Her pussy is not that big, but she has a wide vulva and layered labia (which explains why she doesn't shave that part...too many folds). Her clitoris is also bigger than average.

Her "unique" pussy has its perks though. Because she has a large clit she is very sensitive and cums very easily. Her wide vulva make penetration very easy; I don't have to work to get it "in there." When she goes pantieless she "feels it" and enjoys it probably more than the average woman.
But that's also why she can be self conscious at the nude beach. If she opens her legs her vulva opens right up and people can see right up "in there." She has had fun with it though!

It may not be as "pretty" as my ex's; who had a tucked-in labia, so all you could see was a slit even when she spread open - and as a result she was not self-conscious at all spreading at the nudist resort/club). But I've come to love her "blown out" pussy lol!!

And she's a young 41.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,245 Times in 39 Posts
Default Wife's Pussy

When she was younger she kept a full bush, now she mostly keeps it trimmed with a landing strip but sometimes she goes clean and smooth.
Attached Thumbnails
Scanned Picture 22big.JPG   Picture 135Abb.JPG  

Picture 141a.JPG   Picture 165a.JPG  

Picture 171a (3).jpg   Picture_170.jpg  

ed Picture 43 (2).jpg   ed Picture 49o.jpg  

Picture 187.jpg  
Old 11-25-2017, 08:33 PM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Shave and a hair cut two bits

My wife (girl friend at the time) had a hairy bush. She had trimmed the side for a bikini bottom, but a natural bush.

After we were married I had asked her to trim her bush more as I like going down on her, but doesn't like hair caught between my teeth. Finally one day she agreed to let me shave her pussy. I could shave her as long as I leave the hair above alone.

With that I prepared a bowl of warm water, scissors to trim down the long hair, a brand new razor and shaving cream. Very carefully trimmed the hair down and then shave them off. I inserted my fingers into her c*nt to pull and tuck on her lips smooth to get to the fine hair on her lips. She had some fine hair in her crack and around her asshole. I took care of them too. At the top of her pussy, I shaved back her hair a bit to make sure her hood and clit were exposed. So from her clit to her asshole she was shaved baby smooth between her legs.

Since I was inserting my fingers inside her as I was "shaving' her, she was very wet when I was finished. After the wipe down, my close up inspection was with my tongue and fingers. She did not complained as I took my time inspecting her. followed by drilling that sweet c*nt of hers. She felt more naked without the hair.

After that first time, later on she let me shaved all the hair off. Now she keeps her pussy lips mostly shaved and a small landing strip or pad on top.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 12:55 AM

Thanked 1,858 Times in 49 Posts
Default Bald around here

My 47yo wife used to keep the landing strip in the 90's, then she went full shaved about 10 years or so ago. We liked it so much, she did the laser thing and its ALL gone...
Attached Thumbnails
2017-07-18 18.32.32 - Copy.jpg   2017-07-18 21.51.34 - Copy.jpg  

2017-07-18 18.34.26 - Copy.jpg  
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to bret71 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022