uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2023, 03:41 PM

Default First trip to Fantasy Fest

My wife and I had been talking for a while about trying new things and not settling for the usual, sex life and everyday life. We spoke for a while when I finally mentioned Fantasy Fest. After telling her about it and showing her some pictures about the event, she said she would think about it. After a few weeks, she asked if that is something I really want to do. I said yes, I thought it would be fun. She agreed but said she would not being dressing down or go around showing off. I said no problem and we agreed.

A few months later we were in Key West when Fantasy Fest was to start. We had an apartment/condo we rented within walking distance of Duvall Street and we decided that we would travel around the area and enjoy the festivities that night. We went to a local beach during the day which my wife purchased a bikini for. It was revealing for her and turned me on. We didn’t get back until night fall and upon our return, I told my wife would should just go ahead and go and not worry about changing. She hesitated then said “Are you sure? I feel like I will get some attention.” I said I doubt it, there will be women wearing far less, if anything at all. She thought about it then agreed. “Before we start walking around” she said “I want a drink.”

So we went out and I could feel my wife getting nervous. I told her it was fine, everyone was having fun and no one would bother us. Sure enough, we went to a bar with no issues. We sat down and got some drinks. After a long day in the sun and a few drinks, my wife relaxed and started having fun. We decided to walk around and see what was happening. By this point, more and more women were showing off more skin and the costumes were getting interesting. It was at this point that a man with a camera approached us with his wife beside him. We started talking and saying how this was our first time. The couple told us what to expect, then the husband asked if my wife and he’s could take a picture together. My wife seemed nervous, looked at me, and said “I think that will be ok”.

The other man replied “Great” when his wife stripped down to body paint and pasties on her nipples and a thong. My wife looked shocked, but before she could say anything, the other woman pulled her in for some shots. I was so nervous but so turned on. After a few pictures, we decided that the four of us would hang out for the night. My wife asked, nervously “Who did your body paint? Aren’t you nervous being so exposed?” The other woman replied “There are a lot of artists around. I love being naked! At some point this week I will be totally naked with little body paint! I can’t wait. What about you, are you going to show more skin, you have the body for it?” My wife responded with a laugh and said “I don’t think so. I am way to nervous and would hate to be recognized if pictures got out”.

More to come later
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2023, 10:57 AM

Default Lucky you

I am not sure what Fantasy Fest is but it sounds like your wife might be easing herself gently into it and who know's, maybe she might take the plunge and decide on some body painting
Old 02-16-2023, 02:27 PM

Default Fantasy Fest continued

As the night went on, we found out the other couple were Becky and Mark. We exchanged contact information and made it a point to hang out this week. The day finally got to us and we decided to walk back to the condo. As we were walking back, my wife asked if I found it exciting that she was wearing a bikini. I said “Well yeah. You are very attractive and I am proud of you. I have no issues with others seeing your body”. She didn’t say anything and when we got back, we knocked out. It was a long day.

The next day we woke up late and during breakfast I could tell my wife was deep in thought. I asked her about it and she said “I want to go shop for a new bikini today”. I said “As long as I get to watch you try them on”. She laughed and agreed. It didn’t take us long to find a store that sold bikinis and swimsuits. As we walked in, my wife seemed nervous but finally said “I had fun last night and I want to show off some more”. I was shocked and my stomach turned with excitement. “Are you sure?” I asked. She thought about it and said “Yes. I am proud of my body and I want others to know that I am”. So she started shopping and finally narrowed it down to a few. Two were nothing crazy, but the last one had me worked up. It was a string bikini that didn’t really cover her butt, barely covered her vagina, and the top covered her tits, but was rather see through. She asked my opinion, shaking from being nervous. I said “Well, doesn’t hide much. I think you look sexy and the top is kinda see through, but it will be dark so I doubt anyone will notice. However, you might get some attention”. She thought about it and said “I want this one”. So we checked out and went shopping for a few other items.

My wife messaged Becky to see if she would be wearing something similar to which she responded “Absolutely! Meet us around 7 and Mark can get some pictures before we go out”. My wife turned to me and asked “Are you sure you are ok with me dressing like this?” I said “I am. Just make sure you are comfortable with this”.

We went back to the apartment and my wife got ready, did her makeup and hair, and but on her new bikini. I could not hide my excitement. I asked if she was ready and after she said yes, we went to see Becky and Mark.

When we arrived, Becky was wearing an even smaller bikini and looked at my wife and said “There you go! You are getting braver! You should be proud of your body.” Mark said “I agree with Becky, you have an amazing and sexy young body”. They were in their 50s. Marks comment turned me on and I complemented Becky as well. Mark took some simple pictures, front and back, and we were off to hit the bars.

As we walked our wives in front, I could really see how exposed my wife was and how her bikini did nothing to cover her back side. Her ass was jiggling as we walked and Mark was snapping pictures. There were more people out tonight and our wives were getting more attention. They were stopped a few times for pictures. My wife was nervous but agreed. We finally got to a bar and got some drinks. A few drinks in, my wife started to relax and started walking around more confident. Along the way, our wives were asked to take some pictures by a stranger and after a few shots, he asked to lose the tops, Becky agrees immediately but my wife looked scared and said “Well, let me talk to my husband.” She came over to me and said “What do you think? I am scared to do it but it does sound kind of exciting.” I responded “Only do what you are comfortable with”. She went back to Becky, looked at the photographer and said “Sure”. She pulled her top off and the photographer took some pictures then left. My wife put her top back on but Becky kept it off, sure to get more attention. She hugged my wife and said “I am so proud of you! See how fun it was?!” My wife laughed and agree then came over and hugged me. “Are you ok with that?” She asked. I responded with a laugh, “I am so hard right now”. She laughed and we went on.

As the night was wrapping up and a few more drinks, we went back to the apartments. Becky said she would be wearing nothing but body paint tomorrow and discussed it with my wife. I couldn’t really hear the conversation. The street was pretty empty when Mark asked “Lady’s, how about one more picture before we called it a night. A naked walk the rest of the way”. We were about 100 yards from our apartment. Becky agreed and took off her bottoms. My wife looked at me and smiled and said “As long as you are ok with it”. I nodes and she stripped, handed me her bikini and walked the rest of the way naked. I was losing it. This. Hint was amazing! No one was out on the street but I asked Mark to email the pics and he said he would, first thing in the morning. As we arrived to the door Becky hugged me and my wife hugged Mark, which was so sexy. We went to the bedroom and had one wild night.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2023, 09:12 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforfun View Post
As the night went on, we
Damn. Hoping you continue with the narration of your escapade. And reallly, really hope you share the pics of the Mrs and maybe Ms. Becky, too. We have never been able to make FF itself, but did get to Key West the week before one year. Couple of the photos are in one of my albums.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-18-2023 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 02-16-2023, 10:15 PM

Default Fantasy Fest continues

The next morning we woke up exhausted but relaxed. I looked over to my wife, laying naked, hands over her mouth and turning red. She looked at me and said “Did I really do all of that last night?” I laughed and said “Yes. How are you feeling about it?” She said “It was fun and I feel proud of myself but I keep worrying you will be upset and maybe it is embarrassing”. I told her “Tell you what, stop worrying about me and I will tell you if things go too far. Don’t be embarrassed, you have a great body that everyone loves”.

We got up and got some breakfast when my wife got a text from Becky. After a few texts she asked if I wanted to hang out with Mark while she hung out with Becky. No problem with me. Early afternoon comes and we make our way to Mark and Becky when my wife says “Thank you for being understanding. I do have a surprise for you tonight”. I say I am excited. We get to Mark and Becky’s, I kiss my wife goodbye then go in to hang out with Mark.

We start out talking about ourselves and just relax for a bit. He then asks my thoughts about the night before and I say it was exciting. “To be honest, it was such a turn on knowing so many people could see so much of her.” I get nervous then say “Not sure why, but it was really exciting seeing her hug you naked.” He laughs and says he understands and feels the same way. He then looks and says “I forgot to email you all the pictures I took. Come with me, let’s take a look.” I pull up a chair at the table where his laptop is and we start scrolling. Mark took so many pictures. We finally get to the pictures from last night and I see our wives. He really focused on her ass at the start of the night. As we scroll, he gets very descriptive about my wife and then says, “let me show you my favorite.” He took a picture of my wife talking to Becky at the bar, a few drinks in, and her legs are spread. Mark zooms in and I can’t believe it! We can see my wife’s pussy lips! The bikini shifted to the side. Mark chuckled and said “Not going to lie, this shot is sexy as hell. Your wife has a very nice young body. She has amazing legs too”. He scrolled around taking in her entire body. Mark was wearing thin shorts and no shirt, it was very obvious he was turned on. We go through a few more, including the topless pictures that Mark took when I wasn’t paying attention. Then the naked walk. Mark was good, he got a good picture of Becky and my wife turned around in a street light, totally exposed.

It finally occurs to me, I ask “what are you going to do with these pictures.” And said “Well, I hope to get your permission to post to a few sites, with your wife’s face blurred, of course”. I say I have to run it by my wife and I will get back to him. He says no problem and emails them to me. I send a text asking her about it. We continue looking through the pictures when I get nervous but ask “If this is weird, you don’t have to say anything. But would you mind telling me what you like about my wife in detail?” He said, “Not weird at all, you are proud of her. First, she has amazing nipples and her tits look wonderful. She has a sexy MILF body and her pussy is smooth and her lips look so moist”. As he is talking, he is zooming in on different body parts from her naked in the street. My stomach is turning when we finally wrap it up and decide to chill for a while. As he closes out the tabs on his computer, I see the same close up picture of my wife’s pussy as he screen saver. My eyes go big and he laughs and says “Told you it was my favorite!” I just laugh and say “Well you just describe her it GREAT detail, might as well have her fully naked as a screen saver. He looks and says “I will”. He goes through his settings and has the picture of her pussy lips and her fully naked side-by-side. He closes his computer and says “Done” and we start watching some tv.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2023, 11:38 AM

Default Fantasy Fest finale

As Mark and I were watching tv, my wife and I were texting about letting Mark post my wife online. She finally said “As long as my face is blurred out, I don’t see a problem.” I was shocked and said “Really?! Lol can’t believe you agreed. I will tell him”. She replied “Well, I’m feeling good about myself and having fun. So why not?” I turned to Mark and said “You can post my wife online, but her face has to be blurred and tell me when and where you post.” He replied “ No problem. I think you will love the comments she receives.” He invited me over to his laptop where we began picking the first set of pictures to post and blurred out her face. This took little over an hour and then he went to the different sites to post. My stomach was turning again and I was so turned on. He even changed some of his avatars to my wife fully naked. Mark turned and said “That will do for now”. He closed his laptop and we got some drinks.

Not long after, our wives returned and i immediately noticed the paint under my wife’s clothes. I was so excited but tried to keep my expectations low. We greeted each other and after a few minutes, Mark commented on the body paint and said “Don’t keep us waiting, let us see”. Becky striped right away while my wife looked nervous. Becky’s body paint left nothing to the imagination. It was gold chain links from her nipples to her pussy with some gold glitter around the links. The links stopped right on her clit. Then my wife slowly stripped and I was in shock. She was totally naked with flower body paint starting on her left shoulder, crossing her left tit down the middle of her stomach, then going down the right side of her pelvis, to the right side of her pussy, then coming out across her ass. She was so exposed! While I was speechless, Mark said “Wow! The artist did a great job on both of you! We need some pictures before we go out.” They finished getting ready and wore a belly chain, anklets on their right ankle, and masks that matched the body paint.

When the lady’s were finished, he asked my wife for some photos which she agreed. He took some pictures of her from and back, then asked, “would you be comfortable laying on your back and spreading your legs? I want to get all of the paint work.” My wife responded “Um, y-yeah, that’s ok,” clearly nervous. She lied on her back, legs spread, and Mark got in close. After a few shots, he said, “nothing sexual, but can I put my hands on you? No hard feelings if you say no.” I could see my wife start breathing harder and she asked me my thoughts, and I said “Sure”. Mark said “Great!” He reached down and gently pushed my wife’s pussy lips to the side to see all of the paint. Some of the paint was on her lips. I commented “Looks like the artist got a good feel”. My wife chuckled nervously “Yeah, he actually had to wipe me down as I was getting a little wet”. I laughed, but was turned on. Mark continued moving my wife’s lips and legs in place. At this point Becky got excited, ran off, and came back with nipple clamps with flowers. She said “This will go great with the flowers!” Mark agreed and had my wife sit up. Without hesitation, he reached over and start playing with my wife’s nipples. He pulled, flick, and gently twisted them to get them hard. My wife closed her eyes and I get see her breathing pick up. Mark said, “There we go! Now let me know when the clamps fill snug”. He started to tighten the clamps until my wife said to stop. Again, Mark started snapping some pictures. “Alright, one last thing, flip over on all fours with your ass in the air. The artist did a great job, I want to show all his work.” My wife seemed nervous but agreed. When she was on all four, Mark reached between her legs and spread them apart. Everything was on full display. I moved to the front and saw my wife’s face. I asked if she was ok and she mouthed that she was scared but so turned on. Mark again moved her lips around to see all the paint when my wife let out a weak cry and said “Mark, I’m sorry, but I am getting really wet. Can you dry me off”. Mark chuckled, “Sure thing love. This is all really erotic.” Mark grabbed some tissues and wiped her down. My wife looked up at me and said, “I’m sorry baby”. I replied, “For what? I’m not upset.” Mark took a few more pictures then finished up.

Before we left for the night, the women finished getting ready and grabbed their things. While they were out, Mark came over and said, “This might be the reason your wife go so wet”. He showed me the pictures and among them, Mark had taken a spread shot of my wife’s pussy open. She was right, she was really wet. I laughed and said “I’m guessing you just wanted to do that?” He chuckled and got red “Sorry, but when will I get an opportunity like that again?” I said, “Well, i can’t get mad at you for taking the chance to play with my wife”. We both laughed and got ready for the night.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2023, 09:13 PM

Default Night out at Fantasy Fest

After the photos, we went back out with Becky and my wife fully naked minus the body paint. As we continued walking to the main parts of the action, Mark slowed me down and said, “The ladies will be getting a lot of attention so we will just walk to the side of them. There will be a lot of people tonight and tomorrow night. Don’t worry though, Becky has done this before and will watch out for your wife.” I was nervous but trusted Becky, Mark, and my wife. Sure enough, as we walked into the center of the action, people wanted pictures of our wives. The photos we tame at first with simple standing and people taking pictures with our wives but got a little more intense with people wanting them to bend over and spread their legs. Some guys who took pictures with her even grabbed their asses, but nothing more. After some time, we finally got back with the ladies and headed to a bar. My wife said it was a lot and felt overwhelmed but would calm down.

After a few drinks at the bar, she calmed down and was having fun. At this bar, there was a special table where women could lay on and, with consent, could do a lot more than on the street. Lot of fingering and grabbing. Becky kisses Mark and went over to the table, it didn’t take long for some women and men to start feeling her up. She was fingered several times. Mark leaned over, put his left hand on my knee and his right hand on the inside of my wife’s thigh, right up to her crotch and said/yelled (as it was really loud), “This may not be for the two of you. It gets pretty sexual. We will just relax here until Becky finishes.” He then got up and went to take pictures of his wife. My wife leaned over and yelled “I agree. That would be too far.” I was honestly relieved as I wasn’t sure what her limits were on this trip.

There were a lot more shows that night and contests. The lights and colors were a lot, especially after a few hard drinks. We watched a few dances and around 1AM decided to call it a night. Mark and Becky promised tomorrow would be a wild night since the week was wrapping up. When we got back to the apartment, I could tell Becky and Mark were pretty drunk and invited them to stay with us. They didn’t fight us and took the spare bedroom. Sadly, we knocked out before sex was initiated.

The next morning, I woke up and found Becky naked and her hair wet on the couch. She laughed and said “I figured you have seen everything.” I replied “True. Anyway, I would not tell a naked women to get dressed anyway.” I noticed a bag and mentioned it to Becky and she said Mark got up early and ran to get his computer. He wanted to upload some pictures from last night. At that moment my wife walked out naked from washing off the paint and sat down with us. After talking for a while, Mark finally joined us in his shorts from last night. We discussed the days plans and it would be a repeat of the night before. My wife said she had an idea for body paint and the ladies got dressed, Becky borrowing my wife’s clothes. We decided we were all on our own for lunch.

As the ladies leave, Mark and I discuss different things, talk about the night before, and shows me his photos from the night before. He also hands me a card with all the sights he has posted my wife/will post my wife with username info. We talk about the different pictures that we like when I notice Mark getting hard. He goes back to the pictures at the bar with his wife being used and I can actually see Mark’s hard on start to bounce. After he finally gets to my wife, talking to me, he zooms on my wife’s spread leg and says “I hope you are not mad, but I was trying to get a feel on your wife last night.” I laugh and say, “I thought I saw that! Look, it is all good. Nothing went too far and no feelings are hurt.” He laughed and looked embarrassed. “One other thing” he asked, “I have a small printer, can I print a few of your wife?” I respond, “Um, sure, I guess. Why so?” He says I will see later.

We decide to get some food and Mark gets up and changes into some clothes I let him borrow. We head out to a diner for adults only. As we are getting comfortable, Mark heads to the bathroom and when he gets back says I should go and tells me which urinal to use. Strange but OK. As I walk in there are pictures of so many women from over the years who have visited FF. A guy is using the urinal I am waiting on and a guy behind him. I can see them both looking up and there are pictures of my wife!! The guy finishes up, the next one steps up, and I can hear him say “Damn! She is sexy as hell!” He walks away and sees me looking and says “I bet she can handle a large group of guys at once with that nice pussy!” I go to the urinal and see Mark and placed her spread pussy on the wall! I walk back and he is smiling. He said well “Well?” I repeated the comment from the bathroom and he says “Well, she seems popular!” We both laugh and order lunch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2023, 05:44 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default I'm interested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforfun View Post
More to come later
I'm interested... But no Chance because there isn't no possibility to send you a personal message, because this item is missing in your profile...)
Old 03-27-2023, 11:08 AM

Default Story

Please tell me you swapped with each other and he did your wife on all fours as you watched
Old 04-05-2023, 03:32 PM

Default Fantasy Fest takes a turn

The day went on with Mark and I finally returning to their apartment. The ladies were in the back getting ready for the night but we had to wait and see them. Finally Becky came out with simple body paint of chains going from her nipples to her clit and nothing more. My wife came out in a collar, straps around her wrists and ankles, all with links to attach a leash or strap her down, and a simple masquerade mask. She did not wear anything else. I was shocked and clearly so was Mark. He said “Wow! You will get a lot of attention with that tonight. Since it is the last night it will be crowded and a lot of people getting handsy. Why don’t both of you leave your wedding rings and see what happens?” Becky agreed but my wife looked at me and said “What do you think? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable”. I replied’ “ When will we get this chance again. Let’s try and see what happens.” She took off her ring and let Becky put them in the bedroom.

As usual, Mark wanted his photos, but my wife asked him to put some clamps on first. She handed him a chain with clamps at each end for her nipples. He said no problem and began playing with her nipples to get them hard. This time, however, he began to suck and lick her nipples. I was considering stopping it but could see my wife was in a trance. Mark finally stopped then attached the clamps. What I did not notice was that there was a third clamp for her clit. Mark looked at her and said “Fo ahead and lay back. I need to play with your clit some. That ok with both of you?” My wife immediately said “Yes! Go ahead” and laid back and spread her legs wide. Mark handed the camera over to Becky and began playing with my wife’s clit. He was working her over and she looked to be in heaven. She looked at me and said “Sweetheart, come hold my legs wide for Mark”. I was shaking but began to move before Becky said “Honey, go get my dildo and vibrator on the dresser in our bedroom.” I went to the bedroom and found the dildo and vibrator. The dildo was thick and had to be about 9 inches. My wife began to scream with an orgasm in the other room and I couldn’t believe it. I brought the dildo and vibrator and said “I guess I’m to late”. That is when I noticed Mark going down on my wife. Becky came over, grabbed the toys and said “Thanks babe! Now go grab your wife’s legs and keep them spread”. I did as instructed. Mark got the camera and Becky began using the toys of my wife and she was hit with another orgasm before we knew it. My wife began to say that this was a lot but Becky said she should keep going. My wife agreed. Mark was getting in close while Becky was pounding my wife with the dildo. The sound of the dildo hitting her wet pussy was mesmerizing. After a couple more orgasms, my wife looked up and said through her heavy breathing “Do you trust me baby?” I replied, “I do”. She looked over at Mark and said “Take your clothes off”.

Mark stripped and stepped over, handing Becky the camera. Mark looked at my wife and said, “What now?” She replied “Pound my pussy. Becky said you could cum inside me”. What?! My eyes were huge and when I looked at her, she said “Just hold my legs and enjoy watching your wife get pound by another man!” Mark slipped inside her so easy. He was at least 8 inches and my wife couldn’t breathe when he was fully inside her. He knew how to use it and worked my wife over good. After she orgasmed 2 more times, he asked if I wanted to take a look. I nodded and went and saw him pulling in and out of my wife. He was holding her legs up while Becky was filming. After a minute, Mark told my wife to get up and ride him reverse cowgirl. He instructed me to just sit back and enjoy. After she sat down on him, Mark began thrusting and it didn’t take long for him to say “I’m cumming!” He began to thrust harder and I could see him pumping inside her. They finished up and they were both sweating. My wife looked at me and said “So, what did you think?” I laughed nervously and said “I think I found a new kink!” Everyone laughed, Mark attached the last clamp to my wife’s clit, cleaned up and got ready to go. When my wife and I were alone, she hugged me and said “You sure that was ok?” I kissed her passionately and said it was really hot.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer