Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2023, 02:20 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Default Nude photo sharing escalation

I came to this website several years ago now, as an early step in my wife sharing journey. Many of us have walked similar paths. We discovered something inside of us that lights up when we share a risqué pic of our wives and we can't get enough of it. We're proud of our wives and want to show them off, and there's nothing wrong with that! Our paths are not all the same, but there are many similarities. The following story is a fictional representation of my story - a story of our (my wife and my) nude photo sharing experience. Although this is meant as a work of fiction - one possible scenario of how this particular past time might go, there are as many truths as their are speculations. Maybe your story sounds a little like this one! I mostly stick to the picture sharing threads but I've enjoyed some of the various fiction and non-fiction stories on here and I wanted to contribute. I hope you enjoy it.

My wife and I have been enjoying a pastime of risqué activities for more than six years now. We’re not swingers and we’re not even people you’d see as particularly adventurous if you knew us in real life, but the long story short of it is that our love life was getting a bit stale and boring. We weren’t trying new things, and pushing any boundaries whatsoever. As a result, we were both getting bored, until we began to embrace our adventurous side.

There are lots of people who would tell you that sharing naked and risqué pictures and videos online is a good deal of negative, nasty words: evil, sick, vile, wrong, unhealthy - list goes on and on. But years ago, when we were in a rut, sexually speaking, sharing my wife’s naked pictures to strangers on the internet probably saved our sex life and possibly, thinking of the long-term possibilities, saved our marriage. We were doing the bare minimum, and sex was uninteresting. We were conservative, self-conscious about our bodies and embarrassed to talk about any kind of sexual fantasy.

Our story goes like this. The wife and I were getting to the point where sex had become almost a chore, unless we were a little drunk and uninhibited, it was an unremarkable process to say the least. Lights were off, we went through the same motions every time, which was not frequent. I turned to the internet for sexual gratification, and eased my way into sharing my wife’s pictures online. It was at first very discrete, but I became more bold over time. Never reckless, but there were some missteps along the way. If I'm honest, I felt bad that I was doing this without my wife’s consent. It is wrong, there’s no arguing that. I decided I would try to introduce this little hobby of mine to her. I couldn't justify doing this behind her back any longer. I told myself if she hated it, I was done. I wanted her to enjoy it as much as me, but I had no idea how she would take to it. I was skeptical to say the least. I hoped I could introduce her to the pleasant intoxication that I felt while sharing her pics.

One fateful night, we were staying in a hotel room; having some fun, letting loose. This had become a rare occasion at that point, but it was a special occasion and we got out of the house. After a little drinking and hot tubbing, I began to dare her to do little things like stand in the window naked, or walk down the hallway with her tits out. She was in a good mood, and feeling particularly daring that night so I sprung at the opportunity. I dared her to post a picture of her breasts online, for anyone to see. Her response was unexpected. She didn’t even hesitant. She asked "which site?" and followed up by posting a picture of her tits online. To my surprise, she enjoyed the experience.

Soon, it became a tradition. We’d go out for the night, she’d get naked, I’d take pictures, and we’d post them to a few choice websites. She enjoyed reading the comments - overwhelmingly positive of course. It turned her on to show off her body, an act that was so unlike her up to that point, and to read the comments and compliments. We always had passionate sex afterward. There was no arguing that sharing pictures had spiced up our marriage. My wife had begun to come out of her shell, and embrace her sexuality!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2023, 02:27 PM

Default Starting small and getting bold

This small act of sharing her breasts online led us down a road that eventually took her to signing up to a new website where she was going to take and post her own pictures online. She would engage as little or as much as she wanted with her adoring fans and I would occasionally check the site to see what she was up to. It was so much fun to be out of control, and to see her embrace her wild side. I was excited to see how she would embrace this new experience.

She signed up and immediately posted a couple of photos. I enjoyed seeing her enthusiasm toward the positive comments. She became eager to please her followers, and escalated from pictures to videos. This went on for over a year, her occasionally feeling horny, feeling sexy, and posting a hot new picture or video. She talked to me about the number of likes and views she got, and she got legitimately excited when a post would become popular. She really enjoys the validation and attention. All of it is a big turn on.

This is a pretty huge step from a woman who used to be afraid of even discussing sex or sexual fantasies, but I’m never satisfied so I always encourage her to do more. A better way of saying that is that I encourage her to do whatever she wants to do, without any stifling inhibitions or preconceived notions holding her back. "If you enjoy it, then go for it" was my motto to her. I wanted her to feel free to do whatever she wanted.

After a while of using the site, it became just another thing in our lives. One day we were talking about the site, how many followers she has and how many views some of her posts had gotten and I asked her if she ever dm’d with people on the site. She explained that she really didn’t. She received these messages, of course, but she didn't really engage people in that way. I said something like, “Might be fun. You like all the positive comments.” and explained that I didn’t mind her talking to people because it’s all just a fantasy and everybody knows that. It’s not real, and I was secure in our relationship.

She did not embrace this as she did many of our previous sexual adventures. From posting naked pictures online to wearing sheer tops in public, and walking around hotel hallways with little to nothing on, she’d always accepted challenges with nothing more than a shrug.

A little time went by and we were sitting on the front porch one night after she’d just posted a naked picture. She told me that she talked to a guy who had dm’d her on the site. I asked about it, and the conversation was just a simple chat about her weekend plans. I smiled and felt happy that she had given it a try. I was hoping she’d let a little more out than that, but hey, maybe that wasn’t for her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2023, 02:34 PM

Default Secret admirer

A little more time goes by, and I notice that my wife is posting pictures and videos to the site with a bit more frequency than normal. I enjoy it, because the posts are hot as hell and it almost always means I’m getting laid, so I don’t complain. I think a lot about how amazing it is that she's come this far and how I don't want to take it for granted. I've been so lucky that she's embraced her adventurous side.

We were out having drinks one night, again, after she’d recently posted a new sexy naked video, and she began to loosen up a bit more with each drink. After a few, she asked me if I remembered how I asked her to try the dm feature. I said of course, I thought you would like talking to people who admired your body.

She said “Well, I’ve been using it more.”

I smiled, as I always love the topic of “the site” because who wouldn’t love their naked wife’s growing naughty side? I was intrigued and asked her to tell me more.

“I started talking to this one guy a while ago, I thought I would do like you recommended and see if I liked it. Usually they just send me a dick pic or a nasty comment about wanting to put their dick in my pussy (side note, I love it when she’s says “pussy” I find it so sexy) so I don’t say anything, but he just asked about what I was doing for the weekend so I told him our plans.

“Ok.”

“We went back and forth a few times, just small talk. And that was that. But the next time I posted, he dm'd me again, and we got to talking again. After a little small talk, I started to feel comfortable and told him my age and where we live - just the city, of course! He told me about himself, and anyway, that was a month ago. Since then, he’s been messaging me a lot, and we talk. He’s a few years older than me, and lives a few hours away. We both agreed that the site was just a thing we use for fun. It’s a fantasy, like you said.”

I was pretty quiet. I was not bothered by what she was telling me, but I was curious. She went on. “Since we both agreed that it was just harmless fun, sexual fantasy, and you thought it was a good idea to talk to people, when he asked if I could send him a private picture just for him, I said ok. So I wrote his name with a marker just above my pussy, took a pic, and sent it.”

“Wow.” I felt my dick getting hard. I was not a swinger, nor did I aspire to be a cuckold, but nevertheless, her story triggered something inside me. I felt that old feeling of buzzing inside, the same feeling I had when I first posted my wife’s disembodied tits online. It was a thrill. I needed to know more. Endless possibilities immediately buzzed through my head.

I finished my drink, and got another. I wanted to hear her story, and then, fuck her silly.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:41 PM

Default Taking it a step further

When I returned with my fresh drink, I asked her if there was more, knowing there was. “Anyway, I sent him a pussy pic - no big deal, because you know I’ve posted myself naked many times anyway.”

I nodded in agreement. She had a good point. Although, sending an individual a personalized pussy pic was a new step for her. “What happened next?”

He took a bit to reply. I thought maybe he didn’t like it, but finally, I saw the three dots moving and a message popped up. She opened the app on her phone, and began to scroll. She must have had a lot of messages because she took a minute to find it. She read from the screen, “Oh my god, honey. You are incredible! I know you must hear that all the time, but you get me so turned on I don’t know what to do with myself.”

This was nothing I hadn’t heard before - when your wife posts her nude body online, they say things like that all the time. But, she explained further. “He had obviously told me I was beautiful before, but we mostly just talked about regular stuff, that’s why I chatted with him and not other people. But now he was talking about being turned on. I thought he was nice, and since we had gotten to know each other a bit, I decided to play along.”

I knew when she said “play along” what she really meant was “have some sexy fun with a man on the internet” but she was trying to take it easy on me. I said “Ok…”

"I sent another picture. I was, I admit, a little drunk at that point. We had been drinking out on the porch, and I saw his message. I went back inside to go to the bathroom, but really, I ran upstairs, tore off my clothes, and took a naked picture. I sent it.”

She paused here and I didn’t know why. So what? She’d posted many naked pictures. It’s crazy how that’s something you can get used to - that thousands of guys have seen your wife naked, but it’s true!

“Well… I sent everything, babe. Everything.”
Old 09-06-2023, 02:47 PM

Default A little more than fantasy

“Ahh…” I said. “I see.” So she’d sent her body - everything... including her face. That was a new, and very interesting development. It was something I myself had done in moments of weakness, to select people, so I couldn’t exactly judge. Besides, it’s her body, and I told her a long time ago, that she can do with it what she pleases. She looked at me like she expected me to be upset, but I told her it was ok. In truth, my dick was actually throbbing at this point and it was difficult to put on a concerned face. “What did he say?”

“He replied quickly that time. By the time I got dressed and back outside with you, he’d sent a reply. His reply was the same - he was totally nude, his cock was hard as a rock, and he included his face. I guess he thought fair was fair. I had never seen his face up until then.”

“I suppose he wasn’t a hideous beast or an old creeper?”

“He was… normal. But he did have… a big… one.”

“Of course he did.” I said, with an eye roll. I don’t mind my wife seeing other men’s cocks. It should freak me out but it doesn’t at all. I just assume she’s not all that interested in them.

“He said ‘Thank you so much, I can’t believe you sent your face! You’re incredibly beautiful, baby - here’s what I think of you' - and that’s referring to the pic.”

“I got it.”

“I didn’t think I would like that sort of thing, but do you remember the night I’m talking about, about a month ago, when we were drinking on the porch?”

“Yup, we fucked like bunnies that night.”

“Yeah, so I guess it turned me on more than I would have thought. It wasn’t just some random dick pic. I had been talking to him for a while, I felt like I knew him. I think I was more turned on by sending my face than by seeing… him.”

“He gets a pic and I get an animal in bed. I guess I shouldn’t complain.”

She laughed. “Want to hear more?” Considering I had a loaded rifle in my pants at that point, I absolutely did.

“I responded to his picture by telling him I… I uh…”

“Spit it out, babe. It’s ok.”

Her face turned a little red, and she continued, “that I wanted his big dick inside me. That it was bigger than yours, and I wanted it inside me.” She began to speak rapidly at that point. “I’m sorry I said that, babe. I just got overwhelmed in the moment, I was a bit drunk and I was so turned on and I just went with it!”

“Babe, it’s ok. You were caught up in he moment. It’s ok, you were just having fun. Tell me more.”

“He sent a picture of his dick, wet at the tip with pre-cum, and in the background was my naked picture. It said 'I’m stroking to you. I want you so badly.' I was so turned on, I don’t know if I’ve ever been that turned on before, so I guess you were right about me liking chatting with people. So after that I talked to him about how I was stroking his big dick, and sucking it, and finally, how he was fucking my pussy, pounding me in front of you, until he sent me a picture with this huge, and I mean huge load spilled over a tablet that still had my naked picture on it. I know it was just fun, fantasy, but I think I meant a little of what I said in that moment. I mean, I wouldn’t have done it for real, but I just… I was really into it is all.”

“That was a month ago?”

“Yeah.”

“So… was that the end of it?” I had predicted her reply.

“No. After that, we chatted more and sent a few more intimate pictures, no longer worried about our faces. He told me what he’d like to do to me and I did the same. Then, I guess we just decided it would be easier if we just texted.”
Old 09-06-2023, 02:58 PM

Default Satisfying conclusion

Now this surprised me. “Texted? You exchanged phone numbers?”

“Yeah. By that time I had told him my name, and he told me his. We knew where each other lived, and we’d seen every inch of each other. So I figured what the hell. I sent him videos of me, playing with my pussy, with my fingers, using toys, you name it. He sent me his dick, and told me all the things he would like to do to me. One day, he told me he knew that this was all just fantasy, and we were just having fun so I didn’t need to worry about him, and that he was married, and even though he could imagine being with me instead, he knew that it was impossible. I think he just wanted to reassure me he wasn’t going too far.”

“He wanted you not to worry, so you could keep going further." She nodded in agreement. "Ok. Then what?” I was legitimately curious, and my cock was about bursting the seams of my pants.

“I’m just going to tell you the rest now so don’t stop me.” She said. “A couple of weeks ago he texted me. He said that he was headed up my way for something, I don’t even remember what, and that he’d be there overnight. It was just down the road, not even ten minutes away. He sent me a picture of his big hard dick against the background of one of my masturbation videos I’d sent him - yes, it included my face, they pretty much all did by then. He asked if I thought it wouldn’t be too crazy to consider hooking up, releasing all this pent-up energy. I admit, I was intrigued. Actually, I got wet immediately, I was so turned on by the idea. It sounded like an exciting new adventure, and so I said yes. That was probably the only way this was going to end anyway. So I took off of work a couple of hours early and showed up at his hotel. I said I had to work late that day, remember?”

I nodded, and let her finish. “He had bought me flowers. Of course I couldn't take them home with me, but they were lovely red roses. I had told him those were my favorite. I was so nervous, I had to have a couple of drinks at the hotel bar before I could show up. I was practically shaking when I knocked on his hotel room door. He answered, and let me in. We shared a bottle of wine. I felt the pleasant buzz from the alcohol, and that was it. We began to undress. Slowly, I took my shirt off. I had shown him my naked body so many times, but I was still scared and nervous like it was the first time. He undressed as well, and his cock was just like the pictures, swollen and huge. It was a little intimidating, to be honest. I have to this day, never seen it not hard.” She laughed and continued her story. “He did everything he had ever wanted to do to me. He took every hole. I rode him, and he rode me. You said it was my body and I could do with it what I wanted. Right then, what I wanted to do with my body was take in every last inch of him and feel him inside me, babe.

I love you, of course I still love you, and this doesn’t change that at all. This was just a fantasy, a little fantasy come to life, just once. I stroked and sucked his big cock, he licked my pussy, and then he did everything else he had ever wanted to do to me. It was exhilarating, like I was on a drug. I moaned, and writhed, babe. It was intoxicating. I won’t do it again, it was just a one time thing and we both knew that. We don’t even chat anymore after that. But I just needed you to know. We did everything, he fucked me and came inside me. And then, we fucked again and I swallowed it. I know I’ve never done that for you, but like I said, it was like I was drugged or possessed. It felt like a dream, I had been taken over by another person. He filled me up, and his big dick filled some hole inside me that I hadn’t even known was there, that I hadn’t known needed filling.”

I didn’t even know what to say. But I knew one thing, despite all that, I wasn’t horrified. I should have been. But she was still with me, she wasn’t leaving to be with this other man. And my dick ached, it actually ached with longing. I took her inside and fucked her silly in the living room. There was no way I was making it to the bedroom. I exploded inside her, and after that, I took her again and made her swallow it, because that seemed like the right thing to do. She’d never swallowed my cum before, but she didn’t argue, it actually seemed like she expected it. We crashed after that, out the moment our heads hit the pillows. But in the morning, I woke to another hard-on as stiff as a two by four, and we fucked again. I have conflicting feelings to this day about her affair. It equally makes me feel jealous and betrayed as it does turn me on. In the end, I’m hoping she finds another guy who doesn’t live too far away, who she can meet up with to fuck her silly with his big cock. I’ve never had sex as furious and passionate but I hope to again, soon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2023, 10:14 AM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 208 Posts

thanks for posting this, i enjoyed it
The Following User Says Thank You to i_went_poopie For This Useful Post:

Tags
photo share, wife fantasy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b