uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2023, 06:45 AM

Default Mother and Daughter Neighbour Liasons

I've just begun to write a story, which while completely fictional, is based on a fantasy I had when living opposite someone a few years back.

When I was 25 I lived by myself for the very first time. I'd recently split up with my girlfriend. She'd stayed at the place we rented together, and moved in what I assumed was her new man. After a few nights staying at my parents, I set out to find somewhere for myself. I soon found a flat for rent. 2 bedrooms, and very modern. It was perfect. Definitely at the top end of my budget though, and I knew before even taking it that it would leave me slightly hard up. But it was still better than having to stay with my parents!
Not long after moving in I found myself back in my routine again. Going to work, coming home, going to the gym or going for a run, eat dinner, go to bed then repeat. I guess I had an uninteresting life, but it's not like I was unhappy at all. I was keeping myself busy. And besides, I had no idea how soon, a random encounter with my attractive neigbour, was going to bring a lot of excitement to me life...

That's just a short little preview. I hope you can tell from the title where it is going. I have never written anything like this before, so I hope people like it and let me know if you want more
The Following User Says Thank You to Rogerpodacter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2023, 01:27 PM

It sounds like a hot set up. I had at 23, a 40 yo next door neighbor, who flirted with me though I was oblivious to it at first. At some point my wife and I were at her house early for her daughter’s birthday party, and I asked what I could do to help, she looked at her daughter, smiled lovingly, and said I could give her another child. She looked me in the eyes smiled, nodded and walked off to answer the door.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alabamakmg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 11:13 AM

Default Part 2

A continuation for anyone who might be reading or interested

One day my boss called me in to his office at work. He told me they were changing my shift patterns at work. A few days a week now I would be starting later and finishing later. I didn't mind really. I mean a couple extra hours sleep a few times a weel was no cause for complaints. The only problem I did have was it cut into my workout routine. A few nights a week I would go to the gym after I finished work. But now on two of those days I would be finishing later and wouldn't be able to get there on time. So i decided that what i would do is use the extra time in the mornings and go for a run, saving me the need to go to the gym in the evening.

The morning of my first early run, I left my flat at 7.30 a.m. I walked out into the corridor and looked down at my smart watch to set the timer. I was so distracted doing it, that i didn't realise I almost walked into someone. I looked up, instantly apologising and found myself stood in front of a woman. A very attractive woman, I thought. She must have been a little older than me. She had dark blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and grey/blue eyes. She apologised too and flashed a smile. A very cute smile too, she had dimples in her cheeks. I realised that I recognised her. She was my neighbour from across the hall. I'd only ever seen her once since I'd moved in, and that was on the day I moved in. We had passed in the hall as I was moving boxes in, and said hi to each other, but that it. She must have recognised me at the same time too, as we both smiled and said hello. I took in what she was wearing for the first time. She was wearing what looked like work out gear, and a few beads of sweat on her forehead made me think she was just getting back from a run. She was wearing a black lycra crop top that zipped down the front, undone just enough to see a little of her chest, lightly glistening with sweat. Her breasts underneath looked like they were small and perky. Her top ended a little below her breasts, displaying her smooth, toned stomach. She had lycra leggings that matched her top. I could see how skintight they were, as I stood taking in the shape of her thighs and the small mound of her crotch.
'Fuck she is gorgeous' I thought to myself. It felt as though my shorts were getting tighter as blood started to flow down south. Worried that I was now staring, I awkwardly said bye and stepped around and and kept walking down the corridor. I took a look back over my shoulder and saw her bent over, maybe stretching or tying her shoelace. Her back side was just as perfect as the front. I tore myself away from staring again, not wanting to he caught and thought of as a pervert, and finally left for my run.

From then on I began to plan my runs around the same time, making sure I would bump into her and see her again. And I did most days. The colour and style would change, but she would always be wearing the same kind of figure hugging work out gear that showed off her amazing body. On some days I could make out the hard protrusion of her nipples beneath her top. I wasn't sure whether she was a little cold from being outside, or was like some girls I had known, who found themselves getting turned on from the rush of endorphins releases during excercise. In my head, I hoped it was the latter. The more we kept "bumping into" each other, the more we began to talk to each other and became more friendly. But even at that point, I had no idea just how friendly we were about to become.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerpodacter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2023, 05:58 AM

Default Don't Worry Leave on God

No Need to Worry God has setup everything according to karma. Do you work, believe in Yourself. If you want to make sexual life interesting then hire Call Girls in your city
Old 08-24-2023, 10:03 AM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 208 Posts

story build up is interesting

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s