uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2019, 12:29 AM

Thanked 1,673 Times in 309 Posts
Default [Request] 2nd Citroen "Happy Days" ad?

So this is probably a long shot. But on the LADIESSUDDENLYSTRIPPED yahoo group, LSS14, there was a folder for the scene in the Citroen "happy days" advert from the mid 2000's, when a girl gets her dress ripped off by a car as the Citroen drives by to witness it. It's a quick scene.

But, at the end of the folder, there's four more photos, and I have not been able to get any more info on them. Presumably, they're from another Citroen ad, not only because they're in the same folder, but the girl seems to have the same unique dress on too.

By any chance does anyone know more about this? Is there a video of this scene, or the full commercial? Thanks in advance, and at least it's some new euf photos for some.
Attached Thumbnails
n_a (1).jpeg   n_a (2).jpeg  

n_a (3).jpeg   n_a (4).jpeg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2019, 09:42 PM

Thanked 8,590 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
So this is probably a long shot. But on the LADIESSUDDENLYSTRIPPED yahoo group, LSS14, there was a folder for the scene in the Citroen "happy days" advert from the mid 2000's, when a girl gets her dress ripped off by a car as the Citroen drives by to witness it. It's a quick scene.

But, at the end of the folder, there's four more photos, and I have not been able to get any more info on them. Presumably, they're from another Citroen ad, not only because they're in the same folder, but the girl seems to have the same unique dress on too.

By any chance does anyone know more about this? Is there a video of this scene, or the full commercial? Thanks in advance, and at least it's some new euf photos for some.
IIRC there was a 'behind the scenes' video done for that commercial, since splicing the Happy Days footage in with live action was pretty revolutionary stuff back then.

The CGI was the main focus, but there was some VERY brief raw footage where they showed the strip from a different angle, and another with her wearing different color panties.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:03 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
IIRC there was a 'behind the scenes' video done for that commercial, since splicing the Happy Days footage in with live action was pretty revolutionary stuff back then.

The CGI was the main focus, but there was some VERY brief raw footage where they showed the strip from a different angle, and another with her wearing different color panties.
Thanks man. That's real interesting. I know you probably saw it like a decade ago but do you remember where it was accessed? Probably online. Also it's interesting that it might be the same woman from the commercial, even with the use of cgi.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:07 PM

Thanked 8,590 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
Thanks man. That's real interesting. I know you probably saw it like a decade ago but do you remember where it was accessed? Probably online. Also it's interesting that it might be the same woman from the commercial, even with the use of cgi.
Citroen had it on their official site, but I'm sure it's long gone by now. Yeah I'm positive it was the same girl.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
Citroen had it on their official site, but I'm sure it's long gone by now. Yeah I'm positive it was the same girl.
Damn. Yeah that would make sense. It's something to keep an eye out for, anyway. Thanks again.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:59 PM

Did a quick search, one forum referenced the video you discussed, but no links obviously. I threw a Hail Mary and emailed the Citroen advertising branch, they had a section for questions. Doubt they'll respond, or even have the video, but if they send a copy I'll post it here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 01:14 PM

I love this girl. She's pretty, her reaction is great and no one seems to care about her distress, they just make fun of her. I wish the action didn't move on to another frame and we had seen more about her embarrassment. Does anyone have more info about this actress?
The Following User Says Thank You to JorEl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorEl View Post
I love this girl. She's pretty, her reaction is great and no one seems to care about her distress, they just make fun of her. I wish the action didn't move on to another frame and we had seen more about her embarrassment. Does anyone have more info about this actress?
I'm in full agreement. The ad itself (with the girl in the pink panties) is an all time euf moment for me, but the pictures here intrigue me even more. I'd kill to get the video of it (behind the scenes of the Citreon happy days commercial). I looked up the commercial in many different ways. I found a page that had basic info about it (company that made it, release date). But unfortunately no info on the actress.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 05:29 PM

Default Found it

Lexxhoxon on LADIESSUDDENLYSTRIPPED came through and found the video. He condensed it into a 30 second clip with the aforementioned scene in it. Not much else was there, but the guy covering her up at the end was interesting, they didn't keep that for the commercial.

I'll link the video to a new post on the video section.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...23#post2770823
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:

Tags
commercial, dress ripped off, euf, request

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy