uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 12-26-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burreknask View Post
When i was a young lad i would get aroused by Modesty Blaise and such, still today i enjoy those picture-perfect drawings
like this one?
Attached Thumbnails
jane1.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to baekho For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFSharkTrap74 View Post
Is that an actual Cho? and if so what is it from?
According to Google Image, it's from Frank Cho's Women Book 2.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:05 PM

Somewhere in this thread there is a pic of a girl getting her temperature being taken rectally by her mother. Does anyone know where that pic is?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by left View Post
Somewhere in this thread there is a pic of a girl getting her temperature being taken rectally by her mother. Does anyone know where that pic is?
Try page 172.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by left View Post
in page 172 the pictures are from the artist sodano
Old 12-27-2013, 09:59 AM

A little something I threw together in response to a scene from Doctor Who's Christmas special.

In the story, The Doctor and Clara had to enter this place wearing holographic clothes, she gets seperated from the Doctor, and runs into the Silence. I just felt the need to shut off the hologram
Attached Thumbnails
confesss2.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jay042 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay042 View Post
A little something I threw together in response to a scene from Doctor Who's Christmas special.

In the story, The Doctor and Clara had to enter this place wearing holographic clothes, she gets seperated from the Doctor, and runs into the Silence. I just felt the need to shut off the hologram
Superb!
The Following User Says Thank You to andy0204 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:

Nice. Though to be honest, that whole bit seemed unnecessary to this episode and frankly was wasted, if you miss them mentioning the holographic clothes, you'd never know they had them, and with the exception of the scene with Clara's family (another part that just seemed stapled to the story to make it a Christmas episode), it didn't cause any real problems for them. I think the concept should have been saved for another episode, maybe a nudist planet where everyone has to use the holographic clothes and some alien force uses it to take control of people (now that would have been a great episode to watch).

Then again I felt this episode was too soon after the 50th anniversary and at least two or three episodes should have been made first to lead up to Matt Smith's departure. I always felt there were three kinds of great Doctor Who episodes, Christmas specials (ex. A Christmas Carol, the best in my opinion), Season marks (any season finale, seasons 3 and 4's being my favorites), and TV movies (The Waters of Mars, and Day of the Doctor). Now you can combine one or two of these types and have a great special like the 50th anniversary, but if you try to cram all three into a single episode (without making it a two parter like with The End of Time) everything will feel forced and rushed and great plot devices like this will not get their fair amount of development and be reduced to a footnote in the overall story.

To get back on the subject at hand, it would have fun to have Clara experience a embarrassing moment and while I never found it necessary for any female character in the doctor who franchise to show some skin since most of them were written well enough that they never had to use their looks as a selling point for the series (although the thought of Freema Agyeman naked under David Tennant's overcoat in season 4 did score her few points with me), at least one shot of her wouldn't have hurt. They just did one for Smith like they did with Tennant, though it was probably meant just to taunt female audiences by being the first last and only scene, and don't even get me started on how many they've done for Barrowman in Torchwood.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrinkmaster22 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
Nice. Though to be honest, that whole bit seemed unnecessary to this episode and frankly was wasted, if you miss them mentioning the holographic clothes, you'd never know they had them, and with the exception of the scene with Clara's family (another part that just seemed stapled to the story to make it a Christmas episode), it didn't cause any real problems for them. I think the concept should have been saved for another episode, maybe a nudist planet where everyone has to use the holographic clothes and some alien force uses it to take control of people (now that would have been a great episode to watch).
Yeah, I kind of got the impression the holo clothes and the family bit was tacked on to fill out the run time, or Matt Smith was insistent about wanting to be naked and Moffat just ran with it.

Quote:
To get back on the subject at hand, it would have fun to have Clara experience a embarrassing moment and while I never found it necessary for any female character in the doctor who franchise to show some skin since most of them were written well enough that they never had to use their looks as a selling point for the series (although the thought of Freema Agyeman naked under David Tennant's overcoat in season 4 did score her few points with me), at least one shot of her wouldn't have hurt. They just did one for Smith like they did with Tennant, though it was probably meant just to taunt female audiences by being the first last and only scene, and don't even get me started on how many they've done for Barrowman in Torchwood.
The New Series has focused on the female demographic a biut more than the male, that's for sure. Though I'm wondering if Peter Capaldi's introduction might result in a bit of a shift since all the young girls are complaining about the old guy playing the Doctor. Though I suspect we might end up with a male companion to go along with Clara.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:41 AM

Quote:

Excellent use of the finger for cover. I did think at the time that it would be excellent if someone did a drawing, a poser story or a written story based on an enf version of that so thank you.

I agree with the issue of overcrowding. Moffat had to juggle the Christmas expectations but also saying goodbye to Matt Smith, it would have been better if that had been split and Moffat did seem to throw everything so a lot of stuff got thrown in then dropped. It was easy to forget a whole load of things that happened with various ideas perhaps better left saved. As well done as the hologram clothing thing was, that was one of those "wish it had been saved."

I think family shows, as it were, are more comfortable with naked men for comedy then they are showing naked females so I think what we saw was as far as they would be willing to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, cartoons, comics, enf, enf shower, hentai, invisible enf, phone, wardrobe_malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s