Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2023, 03:49 PM

Thanked 2,701 Times in 135 Posts
Default The Evolution of an Exhibitionist

The Evolution of an Exhibitionist
Parts 1-3

Preface:

This story is intended to reveal my journey to understand how I became an exhibitionist. It started physically, but I believe even the telling of this story is related to these tendencies. I have come to enjoy not only showing but telling.

This is a long story, so over time I will add to this thread in parts, occasionally jumping around in time to explain and connect to any pictures or videos I can post. (In my early life, digital media and my necessary level of courage did not exist, so most material is from my later adventures.) When posting pictures or videos in other threads, I’ll try to refer to the parts of this story that directly relate, for anyone who may like to know how that material or situation came to be.

I very much appreciate anyone who will indulge. (Feedback and other postings in this thread are, of course, welcome.)

Part 1: Awakening
(Early 1980s)

I have had exhibitionist tendencies since I was a young girl. In an effort to better understand, I have given much thought to how this developed over the years. My first related memory is from when I was a girl in my parent’s house. There was a large window in the upstairs bathroom. It was always uncovered because it was located such that it was not exposed to the neighbors or street. One would have to be on our roof to see in. When taking a bath, I would fantasize that whichever boy I liked at the time was out there watching me. I think this was extra thrilling because of how much it was contrary to my world otherwise. My father was a Presbyterian minister. I was, and considered by all to be, a “good girl”. Over time, I grew to hate this. I so much wanted to shed this reputation.
As a teenager, I overheard a boy at school telling his friends that he slept in the nude. At first, I was shocked, but also fascinated. I thought about this a lot. How brave and somehow mature. I built up the courage and started sleeping naked myself. Although usually under the covers, it was quite liberating. I was afraid my mom would discover me – and eventually she did. To my surprise, she did not freak out. See did a double take, but generally ignored it. So, this became something normal in my world.

To this day I sleep in the nude, or sometimes in just my panties. This is likely connected to my always feeling sexiest in the morning. It is the time I feel the most slim and desirable. If I don’t pleasure myself before getting out of bed, I likely won’t get dressed at all, until I have no choice. I like to do my chores or find fun activities to do naked. It is not difficult. Just the work of everyday life is more enjoyable in the nude.

Just after I began sleeping naked, I would lie in bed until I knew both my parents had left for work, then I would kick off the covers and lay face down, exposed to anyone who may enter the room, although no one did. But I would fantasize about who this could be. At that time, it was usually Tom Selleck – dressed as a cowboy. My most prevalent fantasy is to be roughly taken, from behind. This intruder having his way with me. That can sound a little scary, but not to a girl in the 80s when the intruder is Tom Selleck.

My routine of naked morning chores, etc. was, and still is fun. But like most things people enjoy doing a lot, it can lose its luster after a while, and you must step it up to keep it exciting. This too happened to me. I started to fantasize more about being seen. But I did not want my parents to find out. And if they did, I knew I would need a good story for how this “accidentally” happened. I became determined to bring this fantasy to life.

Part 2: The Course of Things
(Mid 1980s)

My first idea to be seen related to the fact that we lived on a golf course. It was common to have tee shots miss the fairway and land near or in our yard. I decided to do some nude sunbathing. If discovered by my parents, I knew they would be mad, but at least it would make more sense than just running out and flashing someone. So, I laid out a towel in the yard - a long way from the fairway. It took a while to build up my courage. I knew to keep to areas not exposed to the neighbors. Most of the yard was well covered by trees, so I had to move often to stay in the sun and not appear to be a naked teenage girl just napping in the shady woods.

I was so excited and nervous, yet also somehow relaxed with certain parts of my body feeling the sun and air for the first time. When I spotted golfers in the fairway, I actually chickened out, but it was too late. I knew they were more likely to catch me if I jumped up and ran. I tried to cover up with the towel, but the leaves started to rustle. So, I closed my eyes hard and just froze until I was sure they had passed. I had no idea if they saw me, but I don’t think so.

It was weeks until I tried again. I wasn’t even planning on it at the time. I was cleaning the sliding glass door on the back deck when I heard the familiar knock of a ball striking a tree in our yard. It just came over me to really go for it. I grabbed a towel and rushed out to pretend to be sunbathing. As it seemed to take forever for the golfers to arrive, the excitement kept building and building, and with it my courage. I picked up my towel and hurried down closer to the course and set up again. I saw three men headed my way. Now I was terrified. I knew they would see me for sure. They would be looking for the ball very close to me. Then, just like before, I chickened out. But this time I did jump up to run back to the house. As I grabbed my towel, I looked right at them looking right at me. I was flooded with emotions as I ran for the house. I did not look back until hidden below my living room window. Peeking out, I could see them still frozen in their tracks. But after a moment or two it became clear they were engaged in happy conversation. I imagine I made their day. And after a few minutes I had calmed down enough to realize it made my day too. I ran around the house, jumped up and down, screamed and danced for some time after.

I knew it was unlikely that the golfers would know me or my family. We lived on Hilton Head Island. A vacation resort that always had many more tourists than locals. But as I still feared being recognized, this did not become a regular event. I would still lay out sometimes, but closer to the house. Although it was usually hard to tell if I was seen, I am pretty sure that a handful of times some golfers caught the show.

I had other adventures related to the golf course. At night, it was pitch black out there. You could not see more than a few feet. Sometimes I would sneak out at night and run naked around the course. Daring myself to go farther each time. This was a good outlet for me for a couple of years. As far as I know, I was never seen. But I had a few close calls getting in and out of the house, or crossing the light near a road to reach other parts of the course.

Part 3: Fashion Show
(mid 1990s)

I found myself in an unfortunate situation. I had married young, and it had gone very bad. I could not bring myself to tell my minister father that I was getting a divorce. So, I found myself without a place to stay, and pretty much just the clothes on my back. However, I knew a couple of guys, Brandon and Mark, who were starting a video editing business. It was low budget, so instead of a proper office, they had rented a small apartment to house their business. No one lived there. It was only used as a place where they could edit their projects. So, I asked if I could stay there, just until I got back on my feet. They agreed. I think they felt a little obligated because I already sometimes worked for free preforming in their videos. I wanted to be an actress. They mostly did cheap corporate and real estate videos, trying to build a media business as the internet was just getting going.

They were very nice to me. At first, I tried to stay out of their way when they were working, but they seemed to enjoy that I was there. One or both usually worked at night. And sometimes we would get to talking. I really started to enjoy their company. I needed this. Considering what I was going through, the attention of nice young ambitious men was wonderful.

They learned a good bit about my situation. After listening to me complain about not being able to get my possessions back from my husband, they surprised me with a gift card from Victoria’s Secret. That was so nice of them. But I thought it may also be a suggestion. I think they had their own ideas of what it would be like to have a girl living in their office. As an exhibitionist, I was not too shy about walking around while barely dressed, but I wasn’t sure how it would go over. I would not want one of them, or one of their girlfriends, to be put off and put me out. If it were later in life, I would just ask if it would bother them if I walked around naked. But back then I did not have the audacity.

I decided to test them. One day, around the time I expected one of them would come by, I left my hair brush out on the editing desk and watched TV naked in the main room. When I heard the key in the door, I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the water. I wet my hair, turned the water off, and walked right out to the desk. It was Mark, and he was alone. When we made eye contact, I feigned surprise. He froze for a second then looked away. I scurried back to the bathroom while apologizing and explaining about my brush. He apologized and said I could get my brush; he would not look. I came back out saying it was his place, he could look if he wanted. He didn’t. So, I picked up my brush and said it doesn’t bother me. He hesitantly glanced over as I started brushing my hair while walking back to the bathroom. I played it calmly, but my heart was pounding. As I was catching my breath in the bathroom, I heard him say, “Wow.” I called back, “Thank you.” He responded with an emphatic, “Thank you!”.

It took a few days for it not to be at least a little awkward after that. But I started doing little things like grabbing a snack from the kitchen while topless, leaving the bedroom door open, changing in front of them, etc.

When they gave me the gift card to Victoria’s Secret, I decided to pay them back with a fashion show of what I bought. I couldn’t figure out the best way to do this live. So, I surprised them with a video. I set up their camera in the corner of the office and put on a little show. It was silly, and not very well done. But it really got me excited. I thought maybe I took it too far. But I went through with it anyway and put the tape in their machine to discover. When Brandon came into work, I said I had somewhere to be and left. I didn’t want to watch him find it. When I returned, no one was there, and the tape was gone. He did not mention it for days. Eventually I learned they had both watched it. Brandon asked me if I would pose for more videos. This led to many videos and pictures around that time, and for years to come. There is a lot more to the story, as I ended up marrying Brandon.

A few clips from the Fashion Show video are posted on OCC under the thread “Sexy Homemade Recordings From Years Past”. Other videos on that thread, like “I’m Dripping Wet” and “Always Start with a Joke” were recorded around that time. Brandon was the camera operator.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
The Evolution of an Exhibitionist
Parts 1-3

Preface:

This story is intended to reveal my journey to understand how I became an exhibitionist. It started physically, but I believe even the telling of this story is related to these tendencies. I have come to enjoy not only showing but telling.

This is a long story, so over time I will add to this thread in parts, occasionally jumping around in time to explain and connect to any pictures or videos I can post. (In my early life, digital media and my necessary level of courage did not exist, so most material is from my later adventures.) When posting pictures or videos in other threads, I’ll try to refer to the parts of this story that directly relate, for anyone who may like to know how that material or situation came to be.

I very much appreciate anyone who will indulge. (Feedback and other postings in this thread are, of course, welcome.)

Part 1: Awakening
(Early 1980s)

I have had exhibitionist tendencies since I was a young girl. In an effort to better understand, I have given much thought to how this developed over the years. My first related memory is from when I was a girl in my parent’s house. There was a large window in the upstairs bathroom. It was always uncovered because it was located such that it was not exposed to the neighbors or street. One would have to be on our roof to see in. When taking a bath, I would fantasize that whichever boy I liked at the time was out there watching me. I think this was extra thrilling because of how much it was contrary to my world otherwise. My father was a Presbyterian minister. I was, and considered by all to be, a “good girl”. Over time, I grew to hate this. I so much wanted to shed this reputation.
As a teenager, I overheard a boy at school telling his friends that he slept in the nude. At first, I was shocked, but also fascinated. I thought about this a lot. How brave and somehow mature. I built up the courage and started sleeping naked myself. Although usually under the covers, it was quite liberating. I was afraid my mom would discover me – and eventually she did. To my surprise, she did not freak out. See did a double take, but generally ignored it. So, this became something normal in my world.

To this day I sleep in the nude, or sometimes in just my panties. This is likely connected to my always feeling sexiest in the morning. It is the time I feel the most slim and desirable. If I don’t pleasure myself before getting out of bed, I likely won’t get dressed at all, until I have no choice. I like to do my chores or find fun activities to do naked. It is not difficult. Just the work of everyday life is more enjoyable in the nude.

Just after I began sleeping naked, I would lie in bed until I knew both my parents had left for work, then I would kick off the covers and lay face down, exposed to anyone who may enter the room, although no one did. But I would fantasize about who this could be. At that time, it was usually Tom Selleck – dressed as a cowboy. My most prevalent fantasy is to be roughly taken, from behind. This intruder having his way with me. That can sound a little scary, but not to a girl in the 80s when the intruder is Tom Selleck.

My routine of naked morning chores, etc. was, and still is fun. But like most things people enjoy doing a lot, it can lose its luster after a while, and you must step it up to keep it exciting. This too happened to me. I started to fantasize more about being seen. But I did not want my parents to find out. And if they did, I knew I would need a good story for how this “accidentally” happened. I became determined to bring this fantasy to life.

Part 2: The Course of Things
(Mid 1980s)

My first idea to be seen related to the fact that we lived on a golf course. It was common to have tee shots miss the fairway and land near or in our yard. I decided to do some nude sunbathing. If discovered by my parents, I knew they would be mad, but at least it would make more sense than just running out and flashing someone. So, I laid out a towel in the yard - a long way from the fairway. It took a while to build up my courage. I knew to keep to areas not exposed to the neighbors. Most of the yard was well covered by trees, so I had to move often to stay in the sun and not appear to be a naked teenage girl just napping in the shady woods.

I was so excited and nervous, yet also somehow relaxed with certain parts of my body feeling the sun and air for the first time. When I spotted golfers in the fairway, I actually chickened out, but it was too late. I knew they were more likely to catch me if I jumped up and ran. I tried to cover up with the towel, but the leaves started to rustle. So, I closed my eyes hard and just froze until I was sure they had passed. I had no idea if they saw me, but I don’t think so.

It was weeks until I tried again. I wasn’t even planning on it at the time. I was cleaning the sliding glass door on the back deck when I heard the familiar knock of a ball striking a tree in our yard. It just came over me to really go for it. I grabbed a towel and rushed out to pretend to be sunbathing. As it seemed to take forever for the golfers to arrive, the excitement kept building and building, and with it my courage. I picked up my towel and hurried down closer to the course and set up again. I saw three men headed my way. Now I was terrified. I knew they would see me for sure. They would be looking for the ball very close to me. Then, just like before, I chickened out. But this time I did jump up to run back to the house. As I grabbed my towel, I looked right at them looking right at me. I was flooded with emotions as I ran for the house. I did not look back until hidden below my living room window. Peeking out, I could see them still frozen in their tracks. But after a moment or two it became clear they were engaged in happy conversation. I imagine I made their day. And after a few minutes I had calmed down enough to realize it made my day too. I ran around the house, jumped up and down, screamed and danced for some time after.

I knew it was unlikely that the golfers would know me or my family. We lived on Hilton Head Island. A vacation resort that always had many more tourists than locals. But as I still feared being recognized, this did not become a regular event. I would still lay out sometimes, but closer to the house. Although it was usually hard to tell if I was seen, I am pretty sure that a handful of times some golfers caught the show.

I had other adventures related to the golf course. At night, it was pitch black out there. You could not see more than a few feet. Sometimes I would sneak out at night and run naked around the course. Daring myself to go farther each time. This was a good outlet for me for a couple of years. As far as I know, I was never seen. But I had a few close calls getting in and out of the house, or crossing the light near a road to reach other parts of the course.

Part 3: Fashion Show
(mid 1990s)

I found myself in an unfortunate situation. I had married young, and it had gone very bad. I could not bring myself to tell my minister father that I was getting a divorce. So, I found myself without a place to stay, and pretty much just the clothes on my back. However, I knew a couple of guys, Brandon and Mark, who were starting a video editing business. It was low budget, so instead of a proper office, they had rented a small apartment to house their business. No one lived there. It was only used as a place where they could edit their projects. So, I asked if I could stay there, just until I got back on my feet. They agreed. I think they felt a little obligated because I already sometimes worked for free preforming in their videos. I wanted to be an actress. They mostly did cheap corporate and real estate videos, trying to build a media business as the internet was just getting going.

They were very nice to me. At first, I tried to stay out of their way when they were working, but they seemed to enjoy that I was there. One or both usually worked at night. And sometimes we would get to talking. I really started to enjoy their company. I needed this. Considering what I was going through, the attention of nice young ambitious men was wonderful.

They learned a good bit about my situation. After listening to me complain about not being able to get my possessions back from my husband, they surprised me with a gift card from Victoria’s Secret. That was so nice of them. But I thought it may also be a suggestion. I think they had their own ideas of what it would be like to have a girl living in their office. As an exhibitionist, I was not too shy about walking around while barely dressed, but I wasn’t sure how it would go over. I would not want one of them, or one of their girlfriends, to be put off and put me out. If it were later in life, I would just ask if it would bother them if I walked around naked. But back then I did not have the audacity.

I decided to test them. One day, around the time I expected one of them would come by, I left my hair brush out on the editing desk and watched TV naked in the main room. When I heard the key in the door, I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the water. I wet my hair, turned the water off, and walked right out to the desk. It was Mark, and he was alone. When we made eye contact, I feigned surprise. He froze for a second then looked away. I scurried back to the bathroom while apologizing and explaining about my brush. He apologized and said I could get my brush; he would not look. I came back out saying it was his place, he could look if he wanted. He didn’t. So, I picked up my brush and said it doesn’t bother me. He hesitantly glanced over as I started brushing my hair while walking back to the bathroom. I played it calmly, but my heart was pounding. As I was catching my breath in the bathroom, I heard him say, “Wow.” I called back, “Thank you.” He responded with an emphatic, “Thank you!”.

It took a few days for it not to be at least a little awkward after that. But I started doing little things like grabbing a snack from the kitchen while topless, leaving the bedroom door open, changing in front of them, etc.

When they gave me the gift card to Victoria’s Secret, I decided to pay them back with a fashion show of what I bought. I couldn’t figure out the best way to do this live. So, I surprised them with a video. I set up their camera in the corner of the office and put on a little show. It was silly, and not very well done. But it really got me excited. I thought maybe I took it too far. But I went through with it anyway and put the tape in their machine to discover. When Brandon came into work, I said I had somewhere to be and left. I didn’t want to watch him find it. When I returned, no one was there, and the tape was gone. He did not mention it for days. Eventually I learned they had both watched it. Brandon asked me if I would pose for more videos. This led to many videos and pictures around that time, and for years to come. There is a lot more to the story, as I ended up marrying Brandon.

A few clips from the Fashion Show video are posted on OCC under the thread “Sexy Homemade Recordings From Years Past”. Other videos on that thread, like “I’m Dripping Wet” and “Always Start with a Joke” were recorded around that time. Brandon was the camera operator.
Your story is fantastic Amy Sue. I can't wait to hear more about your journey into becoming a exhibitionist Thanks for sharing your album
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2023, 08:57 AM

Very hot stories Amy Sue and well described. Did you typically masturbate after your exhibitionist events?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stareman7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2023, 05:16 PM

Default I lived on Hilton Head

It was the late 90's, but I would have loved to seen you. Golf courses at night were fun places to hang as long you didnt trip over a gator.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2023, 06:04 PM

Default The Evolution of an Exhibitionist, Part 4

Part 4: A Cheer for Confidence
(mid 1980s)

In our lives we all suffer embarrassing moments. Some more than others, and to different extremes. But in each I believe there is something we can learn about ourselves and possibly take the opportunity to grow. I venture to say that what I long thought of as my most embarrassing experience eventually became something for which I am grateful.

My story played out while out of town at an away game for my school’s basketball team. It was the boy’s team, for which I was a cheerleader. We were at the hotel. Our group consisted of the team, the cheerleaders, a few chaperones, some family members, and a few hardcore fans from the school. I don’t know if we were all housed on the same floor, but it seemed that way. We had our doors propped open and moved around the floor from room to room for hours with that youthful excitement for an out-of-town adventure. At some point, the chaperones, and probably the entire hotel, had had enough of the antics, and we were forced to retire to our rooms. The girls were housed four to a room.

In part 1 of my story, I told of how I came to always sleep in the nude. It made a significant impression on me when I overheard a boy at school tell his friends that he did this. I was not only intrigued by the act itself, but I also just wished to be so bold to tell others of this. But other than my mother discovering, I had told no one.
I did not come on this trip with any determination to sleep naked. I don’t remember having given it much thought. Can’t remember if I packed pajamas or gave much thought to these logistics at all. I had a crush on one of the basketball players, and this occupied most of my thoughts.

In the room with my three roommates getting ready for bed, I was confronted with a decision for which I had not prepared. As a burgeoning exhibitionist, I never had a problem in those moments that the girls would see me changing, etc., in fact I enjoyed it. But this situation was different. I had not been invited to a sleepover, or anything since starting to sleep in the nude. I was rarely invited to such events; I think because of my “good girl” reputation from my religious upbringing. They probably thought I that would bring the party down.

To this point it had been a great trip. But now I was saddened by these thoughts as we got ready for bed. When I thought about the possible reaction they would have if I just got naked and into bed, I imagined their impression of me might change. Whispers may spread through the school such to change everyone’s impression of me in the way I had long hoped. So, I did it. I stripped down completely, right next to the bed, and got in. They all noticed. At first, they just looked at each other. I was preparing to explain that this is just the way I sleep. Hoping they would find it as bold as I had. But this was not the case. I did not think this through with enough consideration for the girl with whom I shared the bed. Four girls to a room, but only two beds. She first asked what the hell I thought I was doing. I started to explain as she jumped out of bed and the others got involved. They pulled the covers away and had a quick discussion of what they should do with me. The answer was terrifying.

I was in the best shape of my life, but probably the least athletic cheerleader of all time. They had no problem dragging out of bed and into the hallway. It was quite a commotion, and shortly after our door slammed, some other doors in the hallway opened.

Now, even at this age, my exhibitionist propensities were intense. Opportunities were regularly sought, even if less frequently carried out. But there is a pattern to these experiences. It starts with an idea that builds to a fantasy. Then a period of anticipation filled with mixed feelings of fear, arousal, daring, pride, shame, confidence, desire, stimulation, titillation, and wonder… to name only a few. The build up to one of these events is as much, if not more, important than the act itself. It is a totally different experience when literally thrust into the situation. I was mortified!

First my pleas to be let in where a shouted whisper accompanied by light but frantic slapping on the door. I huddled up close to try to hide from view. But more and more people came out to investigate. Some started calling to me or for their friends. I began to plead and bang louder. I wanted to run. Our door was in front of the elevator, but this was no good, so I decided on the stairwell. As I turned, I could see the hallway was filling up and the stairway was far. So, I dove back into the little recess of our doorway and pleaded more. I heard someone call for a blanket at the same time I heard the elevator arrive at our floor. I thought it best to run the gauntlet to the stairwell when our door opened, and they pulled me in.

The girls landed in big trouble. I did not complain or pursue any punishment, but that was the last away game for all the cheerleaders. For me, the fallout was complicated. It began that night, after I finally got to bed and lay contemplating how I would face everyone in the morning. My school was very small. Not a private school but run as such. My graduating class was only 31 people. So, those that saw me in the hallway represented a significant percentage of my school, and included my crush.

Like most people, I had been caught doing embarrassing things – aside from my intentional activities. I found that if you try to hide, lie, cover up, or otherwise downplay what occurred, it only makes you look worse. People are more likely to think less of you. And usually, the act itself is something probably like what most people do in private anyway, so they’ll understand. For example, if caught masturbating, instead of pretending that is not what happened, or awkwardly avoiding the topic, just own it. Just go out and say “You sure walked in at the wrong time. I was really going at it!”. Joke with them, “I did even get to finish!”.

So, I owned it. I played it proud. I acted like they were lucky to catch the show. I did have a great body at the time, and up till then, I don’t think anyone knew. I had been the preacher’s daughter in braces and thick sweaters. But my braces had come off recently, and now they saw me without the sweater, to say the least. I started to believe this would be the turning point for me. I would finally gain distance from that “good girl”.

There was a little bit more attention from the boys, but truth is, little changed. And for those that did look at me in a new way, I don’t think it was what happened in the hallway. I think it was the confidence with which I emerged from the incident. I took this lesson with me and had many new experiences. And looking back, I am no longer embarrassed… it just turns me on.

Not long after this I was set to leave for college. I purposely chose to go far from home, and to a university that none of my classmates would be attending. For this, I was planning to build a whole new persona.

I have no pictures from this trip, but have attached a few of me taken around that time.
Attached Thumbnails
Amy 2nd from right 1980's.jpg   Amy cheerleader 1980's.jpg  

Amy ballet 1980's.jpg  
Old 10-05-2023, 07:21 AM

Thanked 3,802 Times in 103 Posts

I love your story. So well written and it has me anticipating what happened next. I do hope you will continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeinluv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 08:36 AM

Excellent, well written story, looking forward to reading much more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 09:13 AM

So erotic. I feel like I was there. Can you imagine the number of guys who jerked off to you that night…including your crush.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stareman7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 01:02 PM

Default Autoeroticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stareman7 View Post
Very hot stories Amy Sue and well described. Did you typically masturbate after your exhibitionist events?
Thank you for the nice comments and for your question. I am sorry that my answer is likely a good bit more substantial than you may want.

The answer is yes. Most certainly. My arousal can build to be incredibly intense in anticipation of my shenanigans, that I will need such release many times leading up to, sometimes during, and certainly after these events. To this day, I will do so while remembering my various experiences.

Please don’t read this next part if my getting a bit more clinical will bring you down. But this topic touches on something significant for me. I am a habitual self-stimulator, and have been for as long as I can remember. It was so prevalent that my family knew. My parents made me go to counseling. It did not help, but I pretended otherwise. I also developed mild scoliosis, and I was told this could be due to the frequency and intensity of my masturbating. I almost always do this in the same position, face down with both hands applying serious pressure with small but strong gyrations from my hips.

The attached picture is not really one for which I posed. The picture was taken while I was masturbating. I was in the middle of posing for a series of pictures when I became so aroused, I needed this break.

It gives me pleasure to expose myself in this way, but I also elaborated because it may be good that I warn any younger readers out there. Unlike my parents and some others, I don’t think there is anything wrong with masturbation. I think it is wonderful. But if you do it a lot, be careful. Maybe mix up your methods and positions. And don’t be embarrassed, it is a beautiful thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Can you tell what I am doing.JPG  
Old 10-05-2023, 04:02 PM

Thanked 3,292 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
I also developed mild scoliosis, and I was told this could be due to the frequency and intensity of my masturbating.
They were lying, maybe they actually believed it, but it’s not true. Posture and stress on the back can cause many spinal problems, but not scoliosis, which is a sideways curvature. It’s usually genetic, although can occur spontaneously. It may not have been noticeable in previous generations, due to being mild, but most would find there is a history of scoliosis in the family if investigating.

So don’t believe you caused it due to masturbation, that sounds more like an attempt to scare you away from it, like so many other horrible things allegedly associated with it in the past.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionist, non fiction, sexy story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BBC31

0m:56s

11-23-2022
usui7

0m:52s

05-09-2005